OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Breaking Quarantine

Go down 
+3
Star Sentinel
Ician
Zen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Star shafted his sword again. He sat down on the ground and let Distortion do the observation while he was still keeping watch. "Well...Better make sure it is safe than looks safe."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Something of notable interest, Dis wouldn't feel even the tiniest traces of magic here, not even in the air. Nothing, bleak and barren not just physically but magically too and all that remained was the trickling sand. Though down on the ground, it was fairly dark, the sun almost completely obscured by the towering buildings. What light sources had been installed here had long ago either broke, disintegrated, or were stolen, so now it was left shrouded in shadows dark enough to make telling what time it was difficult. But a fleeting glance at the sky above showed it to be getting late anyways. Probably dark in a couple hours if that even.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:51 am

"Huh..." Distortion shivered slightly. He wasn't used to living in a place devoid of magic. It scared him a little. "A'right. I think it's time ta sleep now. Do you wanna keep watch or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 am

Star stared at Distortion. "Are you kidding me? The night time is my time. I'll keep watch. You get some rest for that head of yours." He said with a smile, looking around. "Besides, my guard shifts contribute to me being mostly nocturnal." He did his best to stifle a yawn. He laid down and his ears up. His gaze was like an eagle hunting it's pray.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 am

"'Kay. Don't go and do anything stupid..." He yawned. "Stupid, like I would. That'll just be askin' for it." He lay down on the floor and closed his eyes. "Happy... happy huntin'..."

Shortly after, he began snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:55 am

Star laughed a little bit. "Anything stupid? No can do. My captain wouldn't have let me do that if I was on duty right now." He smiled at Distortion as he watched him sleep. He was a tiny bit annoyed that he snored though, but did his best to ignore it and keep a look out.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 am

As night settled on the forsaken city, plenty of things stirred but nothing seemed to stray too close to the sandy area. The monstrous cries and roars that echoed through never seemed to get any closer despite moving about quite a bit. Then the morning sun rose, and while it never really got bright on the ground, the dark faded to just a dark grey.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 am

Distortion blinked the sleep out of his eyes as he awoke. He yawned and stretched. "Mornin', Star. Ya done alright? Nothin' happened while I was outta action, did it?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 am

Star looked over to Distortion. "Eenope. Just a few roars, but nothing happened. Though, now it's my turn to take a break." He put his head down on his hooves and closed his eyes. "Try not to fight anything with out me." He mumbled a little bit, slowly rifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:49 am

"Yannow, this kinda reduces our operational time..." Distortion shook his head as Star drifted off to sleep. "Wonder what I can find around 'ere." He started wandering around the room, looking for things he could potentially loot.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Not much. The inside of the building was rather torn up before parts of it started disintegrating. Holes in the walls, a few overturned chairs and tables, and a few other things. There really didn't appear to be that much of anything in the building.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

"Eh." Distortion shrugged. He went back to watching the entrance with a bored look on his face, half hoping that something would happen and half hoping otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Hours passed and nothing. No alarming noises, no movements just barely caught in the corner of the eye, not even something barging it's way through a building and roaring. This area may very well have been as dead as it appeared, though it wasn't hard to discern why. No supplies, no long lasting safe places to stay, nothing aside from the crumbling buildings and the slowly but surely growing amounts of sand. Down on the ground, where it was hard to even discern daylight from night, the shadows barely even shifted as the sun moved about it course, hidden from the two down below.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Star let out a yawn and opened his eyes and looked around. "That was a pleasant nap." He said, sitting up and smiling at Distortion. "But now he best get moving." He stood up and stretched his wings a little bit before walking over to Distortion. "Deeper into the city we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:45 am

"Aye, I'd say so." Distortion grunted. "Let's jus' get movin', then." He took a few steps towards the door, then hesitated. "I won't be much use in a fight, though. Without any workin' weapons om me I'm kinda dead weight."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:46 am

Star followed Distortion out the door. "Don't talk like that." He pulled on the strap that held his scabbard, making it fall to the ground beside him. He picked it up and held towards Distortion. "Take it. Use it until we fix, or find you another weapon and don't scratch the hilt. I swear, if you scratch the hilt, you wont see the moon rise again." He said seriously before turning and looking into the sky. "We best get to flying." He unfolded his wings and got into a low hover.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 am

Distortion looked at it hesitantly, accepting it with a clear show of reluctance. "I'm a chaos mage, not a swordsmaster. I... won't be much offa help." He watched as Star unfolded his wings. "So, am I walkin', or are we gonna fly really high up?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 am

"My sword is something at least. I highly doubt you can use any of you magic to do any spells in your condition right now. Also, up to you if you want to walk or go higher. We have to get moving somewhere, particularly out of this section of the city." He said, poking one of the piles of sand.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 am

"I'd say we do a little... aerial scoutin'." Distortion points upwards, into the sky. "I don't wanna tire you out unnecessarily. Why don'tcha fly up and see what there is before we continue?" He chuckled dryly. "Maybe we might even be able ta get to our original objective. Which..." He paused, frowning. "What was it again? I kinda forgot, between all the fighting and running and concussions."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:51 am

"The old Magi-tech building. Yeah...I go fly up and see what I can see." Star said, turning his head and flying straight up. He stopped at a descent height and looked around the area. He mostly looked in the direction they were suppose to be heading, but also looked back to make sure nothing was gonna come up from behind. His hoof was close to his saddlebags encase he needed to take out a knife.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:34 am

Flying up a decent height would eventually allow Star to see the Magi-Tech tower still well off in the distance. Though at the distance it was at, the only reason it was so discernible was that it eclipsed every building surrounding it. Itself however was still at least miles away and was little more than a shadow. Before them was still a large section of city, but it at least looked like the normal destroyed city. Off to the side however, a decent ways away was something flying in between the buildings, almost slithering around them.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Star turned to the side and kept his eyes on the things that was flying in between the buildings. "Hmm...I wont be able to out fly that if we run into it...I better tell Distortion about what I saw." He muttered, diving towards the ground where Distortion was. He pulled up at the last second and just barely stopped himself from face planting into the ground. "Well, Distortion...The Magi-tech building is still a long while away and there was something off to the side that looked like it was slithering in between the buildings."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:16 am

"Oh?" Distortion raised an eyebrow. "Must be some kinda enemy, no doubt. Maybe even a final boss." He looked down at himself, then Star. "I don't think we're a high enough level ta fight it yet. Do you think we can fly ta the Magi-tech building? If that... thing... was slithering, it shouldn't be able ta catch us, I think. We should be fine." He gazed at Star questioningly. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:47 am

Star stared at Distortion with a confused look. "You make no sense sometimes, you know that? But, uh...It was actually flying in between the buildings..." He said slowly. "If that thing sees us and flies after us, I don't think I can out fly it like the other beasts...But..." He grabbed Distortion and threw him onto his back. "We best get moving." He flew up and bit and made his way forward, flying around the piles of sand.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:57 am

"Whoa- hey!" Distortion wriggled a little. "If it was flyin', then we can't- I mean- this ain't gonna go well, yannow?" He said darkly. "Jus'... Jus' fly fast enough, an' maybe we don't need ta worry 'bout anythin'." He readied the sword Star had lent to him. "Maybe repairin' my gun'll boost my Attack stat. If ya find any runes, please tell me. I'll need 'em."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Quarantine
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next