OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:43 pm

"Same.. I know nothing about love.." Arianwyn says with a slight frown on her face. "But I am willing to learn more about it..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 pm

"Don't get me wrong, so am I. But... there are more important things to do." Ician broods. "Most of my time is spent on thinking up new strategies, analysing political and military situations... I think the nation needs my time more than I do." He eyes Arianwyn. "Even now, as I'm talking to you, I'm dreaming up a new battle formation for a fortress defense."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:51 pm

"I... see.." she says confusedly. "...Hm.. I still have to find a cave for tonight.."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Ician shrugs helplessly. "Not sure how I can help with that, I'm afraid. You could always sleep here, in the Bar, though."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:54 pm

"I like sleeping with Frost 'cause he makes me feel safe.. I know that he'll protect me no matter what. He had 2 years to prove that." Arianwyn says. "Besides, he can be quite warm if he wants to be."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Ician nods. "As much as I wish I could have the feeling of being safe next to someone else... I fear I may never have it any more." He sighs. "Goodnight, then, Arianwyn. And good luck."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:18 pm

"You could always try sleeping with a dragon if you wanted, heh." Arianwyn says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Ician rolls his eyes. "Well your dragon will rip me to shreds. And I think pretty much any other dragon will too. So I'll pass, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:20 pm

"He wont!" Arianwyn says, finishing her tea. "He's not that deadly towards those who don't attack him..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:22 pm

"If nothing else, you've already said that he won't trust me." Ician says. "Besides, I feel pretty safe on my own. In my Royal Guard-assigned flat. Protected by a veritable arsenal of booby traps."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 pm

"Very well." Arianwyn smiles and stands up. "I suppose I'll see you tomorrow, then?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Ician nods to her. "Of course. Perhaps it's about time I leave, too." He finishes off his glass of water and turns to the rest. "Goodnight, everyone. I must retire for the night." He then smiles at Arianwyn. "Hope you find a cave soon."

With that, Ician sweeps around dramatically, his cloak billowing out behind him, and strides to the door. His snake coils itself around his hind leg just as he reaches the door and pulls it open. He takes once last glance around the Bar, smiling gently, and then with a bang the door swings shut.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:39 pm

After a few moments, Arianwyn steps out of the door and closes it behind her with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Storm smiled faintly. He ordered another cider and waited for the next group of ponies to enter.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:26 pm

After a few minutes, a slightly taller dragon enters a bar. "Hm, never seen THIS place before..." he says in what seems to be a normal stallion voice, when you could be expecting slight roaring though his words. He then immediately walks to the counter and orders a bottle of vodka. After receiving his order, he then turns to the table with Storm.

"Why hello there.." he says and walks up to him. "Mind if I sit down?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:06 pm

"Not at all, pull up a chair." Storm responds gesturing to the many empty chairs around his table. "I'm Storm" He says extending a hoof.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm

The dragon sits down and shakes Storm's hoof with his claw. "Name's Aerv. I go by nickname 'Freelancer' though."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:16 pm

"Nice to meet you. Freelancer?" Storm asks. "How did you get that nickname?" He lifts his glass to his lips and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:21 pm

"I don't really know, probably because I roam around the whole world doing any jobs that come by." He says. "But you can call me whatever you really want."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:24 pm

"So does that make you a mercenary of sorts or are you more like a travelling handy-dragon?" Storm asks still holding his glass.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:26 pm

"I would never kill unless the one that attacks me wants to kill me first. If I do kill, it's due to self defense." he says. "I do any job they give me. Deliver mail, help carry something, etc." he adds.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm

"That's great, for some reason most people I've met here so far has been military or a mercenary of some sort." Storm says smiling as he takes another sip. "Where were you before you came in here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hmm... Some town just west of Crystal Empire... Yanhoover, was it?" he says, happily sipping his vodka.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 pm

"Yanhoover? I live somewhere between the crystal empire and Yanhoover!" Storm says surprised.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 pm

"Glad to hear that. Well, I'm don't live in Yanhoover, I merely arrived there a few hours ago." he says. "I don't really have a real home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next