OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 pm

"I... suppose it depends on one's moral compass." Ician shrugged. "In all honesty, I don't believe in all that nonsense and propaganda about defending the nation either. A country is but a non-physical entity, given power and status only through acknowledgement of its authority by its citizens and other states." He takes a deep gulp of water. "I believe more in defending the people and their free will to choose whom they want to be led by. And if they would rather be ruled by Queen Chrysalis than the Princesses..."

He leans in closer. "I would betray Equestria for them. Without a second thought."

Leaning back, he adds, "But, if anyone asks, you did not hear that from me."

Last edited by Ician on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Griff grins. "You are risking a lot by telling me these things, Ician. Yet you do not even know me. Or do you? I have been on a few wanted posters before, but that was long ago...." he says as he sips his water.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Ician bares his teeth in a thin smile. "I see no reason not to tell you. No one will believe you if you ever actually declare it. Besides..." His teeth disappear, and he smiles humorously. "... You won't get any money out of telling anypony about it."

Last edited by Ician on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 pm

"You never know. There's always someone," Griff replies, stretching. "Besides I could do it just because and not for money if I felt like it. You never know what's coming in the future." he adds.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:19 pm

"There are always charges for slander and defamation, too." He arches an eyebrow. "And would you really betray a confidence - one I have, for some reason, trusted you with - just because you 'feel like it'?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Griff lightly smiles "Maybe. I may be wrong when I say these words, but you shouldn't trust a guy like me with anything but a mission successfully completed. Remember that I work with every kingdom or race, every one that offers decent money for whatever he or she wants done, and if there's enough money in it, I may even reveal some secrets."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:12 pm

"Well it's lucky I don't come from your worlds, or universes or whatever. Because I don't trust any of you." Storm said, taking a drink of cider. "At least not with anything secret." He added. "You two seem to have a lot of weight on your shoulders." He said nodding to Ician and Gem. He took another long drink of cider. "And you, Griff are the reason I can't trust mercenaries. I mean what's to stop you from just leaving halfway through a mission because you don't like the way things are going, or get a better offer to betray me? I would much rather trust somepony who's fighting for their home or family than someone who fights for money." He said as he took a third draft of his cider.

His horn lit up and the ghostly flames appeared on his back and shoulders for a second before vanishing again. "Ouch, I hate doing that." He muttered to himself.

Last edited by ColdChimera on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:22 pm

"I would fight for my home or my family if I had one." Griff says, sipping his water "But since I don't, there's always that. As for leaving in the middle of the mission, I never do that. If there's money in it, I'll finish it for sure. At least I'm not burning down villages or stuff like that. Killing someone is rather rare these days, too, so I do small jobs like spying or transporting or.. protecting a caravan or stuff like that lately. Oh, and I would consider coming back to work as a guard, IF they offered me a good enough price. But since they don't..." Griff says as he, yet again, sips water.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Gem chuckled at the two as they continued their conversation. Lifting his glass to his lips, he glanced at Storm. "Weight? I suppose I do..." Shrugging he lifted the crown to the light and examined, grabbing a thin, long piece of metal. Very carefully, he began to alter the invisible runes on it, tongue sticking out. Seemingly satisfied, he put both the crown and tool away. "Ician, I did participate in the battle. Just not in Canterlot proper. I was on the mountain at the time, so I fought from there to Canterlot. By the time I reached the city, that blast of magic had cleared all the living ones out."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 am

"Honestly? I'm not sure what good information like this will do for Equestria's enemies, Griff, except that they might think I can be bribed." Pausing, Ician frowns, staring at all the others. "And now that I'm hearing more about this, I'm beginning to wonder if we're all from the same universe after all..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:22 am

"Easy way to find out if we are. Let's say my universe is universe A. Now then, I could head back to my universe and place a mark on a tree, indicating my universe. Then, each of you go to the same tree, and if the mark exists, then you are of my universe."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:48 am

"A straightforward enough idea." Ician gestures to the bar door. "For me, it's Canterlot outside those doors. For Griff, it's a desert. What's out there for you?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 am

Gem considered his answer for a moment. "Canterlot. I'll be right back." He leaves through the door, returning soon after. "There we go. Third tree in Central Park on the left from the west entrance. The words Ician sucks should be inscribed there. And on the other side is an eightpoibt star."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 am

Ician raises an eyebrow, bemused. "An interesting choice of words."

He stands up, trots to the door, pushes it open, and adds, "I'll be right back."

With that, he disappears through the exit.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:35 am

"I would so love to check that" Griff says "But my mission in desert is far from done. I still have to meet with my second contact to discuss the details and stuff... might be a few days before I return to Equestria."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 am

The door flies open triumphantly, a grinning Ician behind it.

"It seems we are of the same continuity." He nods. "The words are indeed there. I checked. And I added Gem is a fool below what you wrote." He trots back to the table and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 am

"Well... " Griff says as he finishes his drink. "....I guess I better get going now. Those contacts won't like it if I'm late."

Griff puts his empty glasses on the counter. "Unless there's anything else you need of me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 am

"Well, I don't think we have any other questions." Ician turns to the others. "Do we?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 am

Gem shrugs. "Not particularly..." He yawns and gulps the last of his vodka. "Now then... I should get this back where I got it." He opens the door, revealing what appeared to be the hall to a bedroom, and stepped half-way in. "I'll see you round Ician." He stepped through, the door closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:21 am

"In that case, I'll depart too... see what my mission really is and what my payment will be.." Griff says, walking to the door, opening it and revealing a desert town outside. "...I may pay Canterlot a visit in a week or so... Who knows, maybe we might even bump into each other." he adds as he walks halfway through the door. "I'll see you around, Royal Butt." Griff says, smiling and closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 am

Ician snorts. "Royal butt... I'm not even royalty!" He calls after Griff.

"Hm." He pauses, and glances at Storm. "So... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:55 am

Storm chuckles "As good as it can be for a pony like me. Your not really used to random conversation are you?" Storm downs the rest of his cider, lights his horn and grimaces as the flames appear once more then vanish. "We could really use a musician in here. It would liven the place up a little." Storm muses.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Ician smiles. "Of course I'm not used to random conversation. In fact, I'm surprised I even managed to hold a conversation for this long." Taking a sip from his glass, he continues, "I'd use my influence to get a musician from my universe in here, but... but..." He stops. "Wait, I can't find any logical objection."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:28 pm

After a few minutes, the door opens again, revealing a snow storm outside and a mare yelling behind her "I'll be back in a few minutes, Frost Scale!! What kind of meat do you want??" After getting the answer from what sounded like a big dragon, she nodded and finally stepped in, closing the door behind her and shaking the snow off her wings and hooves. She then stepped towards the counter and said "A big cup of warm tea, please...... oh, and 10 kilograms of venison if you have it. Raw, please." she added as she looked around, noticing the now-smaller group of ponies. "...Why hello there." She says as she moves towards them, now standing next to the table.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:35 pm

"Ah..." Ician blinks. "Hello. I am Tact Ician, officer and strategist of the Canterlot Royal-" He stops. "You know what? I'm not doing that again." He stands up and extends his hoof. "Greetings. My name is Tact Ician. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next