OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jammex

Jammex

Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 am

“We’re going the same way, then. Granted I’ll be taking a detour on the way so you two’ll probably beat me to Sacramareto.” She cocked an eyebrow at Snow, “and I wouldn’t be a very god spy if I just told you now, would I?” Rolling her eyes, she undid a strap on her barding and pushed some of it back, showing off the edge of a brand on one of her flanks before covering it back up, “Friendly tip, settle for asking someone’s name first, kid.”
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 7:38 am

Snowflake chuckled nervously, feeling a little embarrassed after that silly question. “Right, sorry. I never did tell you my name either. Let’s try this again. I’m Snowflake, nice to meet you. What’s your name?” She asked, trying a little too hard to make a good introduction after the botched first one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 pm

“Likewise, the name’s Sheol. If you need to ask about something you feel you can’t ask this ‘Galli’ character and I happen to be around... well, I don’t think I need to tell you to ask.” Sheol glanced back at the rest of the caravan. The griffons and a few caravan ponies that were in the Station were now coming out to join their peers as they prepared to get on the road.

On a few of the wagons, Reek’s in particular, banners were unfurled along the sides. Each bore the rather comical looking insignia of a unicorn toting a pair of massive machine-guns and large, bold text that read ”SACRAMARETO GUN RUNNERS”.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Snowy nodded. “I’ll be sure to remember that.” With some difficulty, she managed to get Galli into the wagon, then looked over at the other, much better wagons. “So we’re going to Sacramareto then? Sounds like a long trip…” When they got going, she’d probably just hang in the back. She was not eager to get in the way of anyone, much less those griffons.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:18 am

"Yeah, it will be. I'd ask your friend there to give you the details when she comes to. Sounds like there's a lot to tell."

The day passed in a literal haze with the wagon being engulfed in the caravan's dust trail. Galli, still quite staggeringly drunk, eventually came to and offered to swap out until the caravan came to a stop as the cloud cover darkened and dusk came. Needless to say it wasn't the smoothest ride with Galli at the helm.

The various wagons of the Gun Runners formed a circle to act as a crude fort. The caravan sat at the bottom of a hill with the ruins of a small settlement looming ominously over them with deathly black plumes of smoke still rising from the charred remains of the town. The caravan guards sat on top of the wagons and the tension was palpable as they stared in the direction of the ruins. Sheol and Reek were gathered with the rest of the guards and caravan ponies around a fire in the middle of the camp. It was clear even from a distance that they were just as on edge as the griffon guards. Galli on the other hoof found herself far too hungover  to notice.
"Snow, why did you let me drink so much? My head feels like its been smashed with a sledgehammer." Galli rubbed her head and groaned before slumping against the book wagon, her legs shaking under her.

Last edited by Jammex on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Snowflake had stripped off her armor after Galli took over pulling it, since it didn’t seem like it’d need much use. When the caravan stopped, she had Galli park just outside the circle of wagons. Snow herself went to the roof of their wagon to get a better view, and upon taking in the scenery scrambled to get her armor back on. If the more experienced guards were worried, she had every right to be as well.

Once she was fully armored again, she jumped out and gave Galli a pat on the back. “You’re the one who wanted to get wasted. Good job, mission accomplished.”
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 3:20 am

Gallivanter groaned again, her ears ringing with the metallic clang of Snow patting her on the back, the sound mixing with the dull ache her mind already swam in. “Gah— can you, like, not do that while I’m this hungover?!” She snapped, scowling at Snow under her helmet as she tried to resist the urge to just slump onto the ground and hope the pain went away.

Meanwhile over with the rest of the caravan, a couple more of the griffons moves to positions with a better view of the ruins while most of the others were huddled around on top of Reek’s wagon and occasionally taking nervous glances at the ruin, which appeared to be a farm of some kind upon closer scrutiny. If Snow were to take a closer look it would look like they were drawing straws for something.

After a few moments, some not so quiet cursing could be heard as a pair of the griffons broke away from their compatriots and started heading towards the ruin, one walking up the hill while the other lazily glided over what was left of the settlement. All the while both the guards and most of the caravaneers around the fire watched, the tension so palpable even the hungover Gallivanter began to take notice. “Uhhhh Snow, why are we so far away from the caravan when everypony else looks like they’re trying not to shit themselves?” Well, Galli wasn’t entirely right there as Sheol, even from this distance, looked far more calm and collected than everyone else around her as she watched the griffons start poking about the ruins.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 am

Snowy ignored Galli’s unseen scowl and took another look at the griffons, not quite sure what they were so tense about. “What’s going on with them?” She asked nopony in particular. Hearing Galli’s inquiry, she paused. “You know what, you got a point. Come on, let’s join the others.” She said, trotting towards the rest of the caravan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7