A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 am

Snowy just stood back and watched the exchange, not really wanting to add anything. These griffons did not look like the type she should try to be friendly with. More like the type she should avoid at whatever cost. So when Galli was done talking with them, she quickly bowed her head in apology and quickly went to her companion’s side, helping her walk once again. “They’re kinda scary… Are all griffons like that?” She asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:25 pm

“You mean a bunch of merc jackasses? Well, Black Beak Bill seemed okay until you shot his cock.” She grinned, feeling sardonic for a moment, “Besides that, though? Not really met any that don’t fit the stereotype.”

Even with Galli’s hobbling it took no time at all to reach the wagon. She banged an armoured hoof against the door. “Reek? You in there? I’m the Steel Ranger that’s meant to go with you.” There was a brief, awkward silence before a smooth sounding voice replied.

“Yeah, I’m in here. Come on in, tin can.”

After fumbling with it for a moment Gallivanter pushed the door open. The interior of the wagon had been turned into an armoury. Pristine weapons, actual weapons rather than the cobbled together ‘guns’ most wastelanders had, lined the walls and stacks of ammo boxes surrounded a small desk at the end of the wagon. The unicorn mare that sat behind it had a pristine beige coat mostly covered by a surprisingly good looking suit, a well groomed blonde mane, and her eyes were a lovely deep blue colour. Clearly with how stunning she looked ‘Reek’ was clearly some ironic nickname. If only her expression were as nice to look at but alas, she looked pissed .

“Oh look, you brought a chicken with you. Is that why you’re...” She paused to clear her throat, “... IS THAT WHY YOU’RE SO FUCKING LATE YOU FUCKING STUPID JACKASS!?” Okay, maybe it was her attitude that reeked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Snowflake nodded quietly and stood by as Galli entered the wagon, just standing by the stoorway. Upon seeing the interior though, her jaw dropped and she could only silently gawk at the sheer amount of weaponry that was in there. Wow… You could comfortably arm at least a platoon of ponies with the stuff here. Her thoughts were cut short when Reek cleared her throat, and she nearly fell over from shock when she shouted at them. She did manage to recompose herself, and slowly raised a hoof. “Th-that would be my fault, ma’am. There was… an accident…”

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:02 pm

“Hah! Really? An ‘accident’? You chip a hoof on the here, maybe messed up your mane under that armour? I don’t see any missing fucking limbs or new, bloody assholes in your chest so it can’t have been that bad! Oh, or maybe one of you got hit with one of those fucking pointless M-69Z gender reversal rayguns. That one’s a classic piece of bullshi—.”
“Yes.” Galli interjected.
“What?”
“Yes, that’s literally what happened.” Galli said before taking her helmet, much to Reek’s very apparent surprise. The unicorn paused before floating up a polaroid and looking at it, then Gali, then the polaroid again.
“Huh... yeah, that’ll do it...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:31 am

Snowflake nodded. “Yeah. We found it in a book wagon.” She pulled the gun out of her bag. “Even for a prototype, it’s very poorly designed. All it does it turn stallions into mares. Not even a reverse switch. Or a safety for that matter.” She grumbled that last part. Yes she was still salty about that. No she won’t let that careless design go. A badly designed gun is a badly designed gun, prototype or not.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:56 pm

“Hmph, must be one of the older ones. I know somepony with one stashed away where we’re headed so if the Can here ever wants something dangling between his legs again he should be hoping it works.” Reek opened a drawer in her desk and floated a cigarette into her mouth before lighting it with a particularly flimsy looking cardboard match. “So, either of you asshats got anything important to ask me or will ya just fuck off so we can get this show on the road?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition   

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: Steel Chicken Edition
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Post Apocalypse-
Jump to: