OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Griff takes the swords and picks up one of the sets to test it. Seeing that it was too small for him, he picks up another set and tests it, this one being the correct size. He then takes it off and takes the swords and the set of armor with him to a shadowy corner of the encampment.

((I guess we skip to morning now?))
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:40 pm

In the dark of the night, shadows dance just beyond the reach of the camp's torches. From the very edge of the circle of light, far out from the encampment, a pair of blue eyes watch Griff's movement into the corner.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Griff curls up in the dark corner and attempts to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:49 pm

In the dark of the night, all the world rests. Save for the pair of blue eyes.

Then, in a flash, they too vanish, and tranquility claims all.

Dawn.

The sun just barely peeks over the horizon, casting its first few rays across the encampment. The time of sleep is not yet gone, but for some, it is time for them to awaken.

((Yep. Time skip.))
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Storm stirs with the rising of the sun. His eyes open and flash reflected flame for a second before he fully awakens from his nightmare. "How did I get here? I was fightin-" A look of horror covers his face. "I lost control. In the middle of the battle, oh by the sun and moon what have I done?" His fear and shock cause small flames to appear on his forehooves. "NO!" He shouts, batting furiously at the flames to put them out. "Go away. Stop." They don't spread however, as he is back in control again.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Eclipse hurries to his side. "Storm, are you alright? Do you need more bandages?" He gestures to a medical kit by his side. "They're infused with healing magic."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Griff slowly wakes up, trying to remember what happened last night. He stares into nothing for a couple of moments before remembering one of the most important things: He forgot to drink last night! Late-night drinking was his daily routine. He did, however, somewhat remember his chat with changeling commander and was still thinking if he should talk about it with Ician or not. He stands up, puts the armor on himself and straps the swords on his sides before making a walk towards Ician.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:02 pm

"Mm... Hm?" Ician stirs slowly as he senses someone approaching him. He begins to stand, but realises that Divine is still fast asleep on him.

He cranes his neck upwards. "Oh, Griff. Hello. I see you've got... new... armour." He frowns. "Why are you putting it on now? Didn't you say yesterday that you didn't need it?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

"Just testing it out." Griff says with a slight smile. "Had a fun night?" Griff asks. Telling him about it would result in slight chaos, I won't risk that. he comes to a conclusion in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:06 pm

"I was asleep for most of the night. And the rest of it was us being attacked." He squirms under Divine's sleeping form. "And now I've got stiff legs."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:08 pm

"Mm, I see.." He says. "I managed to get on a short walk around the desert, was pretty refreshing.."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:09 pm

"That's nice. Good to know that we can still walk around in the middle of the night and not run into any changelings." He sighs. "Or maybe that's just because they're licking their wounds after the fight. Like we are."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm

"I tried something new." Griff says. "Close your eyes and let your hooves lead your way."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Ician raises his eyebrows. "That sounds incredibly dangerous. You wouldn't even be able to see danger coming if it was there." He shrugs as much as his restrained limbs would allow. "Still, I suppose I can't argue with results. You got back safe. That's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Griff nods. "Somehow. I was surprised aswell." He says and takes the armor off. "So.. anything else that I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Storm keeps batting at his forelegs trying to put out the flames. At hearing Eclipse's voice he jumps and rolls into a defensive stance, ready to defend against a changeling or run from a pony. "E- Eclipse?" He asks uncertain whether it was just a trick. His right foreleg, the one he'd injured in his attack on the changeling, gave in after a few seconds and he faceplanted the floor. "What have I done?" He asked. "How many did I kill?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:19 pm

"Not much." Ician says. "I asked one of the mages to send a message back to Canterlot for more reinforcements, but I doubt we'll get very many, if any, really." He sighs. "Otherwise, that's about all. Storm's in the medical tent."

"Um..." Eclipse looks at Storm uncertainly. "I... don't know, sorry. In the crossfire, the casualties could have been killed by anypony." He leans in closer to apply a healing-magic bandage on Storm's right foreleg. "Lie still, or that'll never heal."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:22 pm

"Oh, okay." Griff nods. "Shall I leave you alone, commander?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:23 pm

"Anything, really." Ician glances back down at the sleeping Divine. "We don't have much to do till reinforcements get here. Or until somepony wants to try burning the forest down without much protection."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Griff sighs. "Very well then, commander. May I request permission to go on a walk around wilderness before sun starts scorching?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:28 pm

"Go ahead." Ician frowns. "Though, why do you keep calling me 'commander' all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Griff shrugs. "No real reason. Just gets off my tongue easier in this area, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm

"Okaaaaay..." Ician gazes at him. "Well, don't let me hold you back. Just don't get killed out there." He gives Griff a penetrating look. "You won't get killed out there, will you?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:35 pm

"Leave it. It's not broken. Just sprained." He said pulling the leg away from the bandage. Now that he had calmed the flames went out. He attempted to stand, lifting his weight on his left leg. When he was upright he walked forwards towards the tent flaps, barely touching the ground with his injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Eclipse follows him quickly. "Look, Storm, don't feel bad about the fight. It wasn't your fault. Sometimes we lose control and do things we shouldn't." He sighs. "I would know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next