OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:42 am

Ician stares at them and blinks. "I wonder..." he whispers quietly to himself. "Are they... no. No, they aren't."

He strides forward to the tent. "I just need that map."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 am

Divine smiled at him as he stepped inside. She cocke her head. "Is she still standing outside?" She giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:46 am

"I think so." Ician answers. "I need to find a copy of that command map. We'll probably need it for the journey."

He trudges to the other end of the room and silently digs at the pile for a few moments. "So, um... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 am

She giggles and leans closer to him. "You want to know what she asked me, aren't you?" She smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:49 am

Ician rolls his eyes. "I would not pressure you to reveal something you two shared in the strictest confidence. It would be most unfair of me." He coughs. "But, um, I am slightly curious, yes. But only in the sense of my natural inclination towards knowing everything." He touches his right hoof to his chest. "I am a tactician, after all. And knowing is half the battle."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 am

"It's actually more like a third. And she asked me if I like you. Standard mare stuff." She purred, resting her forehooves on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 am

"Oh. Of course. Standard mare stuff, right." He looks around, trying to fix his eyes on anything that wasn't Divine. "Um. So. If I may ask... your answer was..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 am

She giggle again, and blushed a little. "Well, I said I liked her as much as I like you, which, by the way, is a lot. And sort of a problem... Cause there's two of you and one of me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 am

"Two of..." Ician raises an eyebrow. His snake peeks its head out from under its armour and slithers up Divine's leg.

"Are you referring to Theria?" He hesitates. "Not Theria Theria, but Theria Th... the snake."

His eyes widen.

"Oh wait. You're not talking about... you can't be talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:01 am

Griff follows Ician into the tent and sits down inside, listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 am

She nodded. "Us three. I'm sure you wouldn't any objections? I mean..." She blushed and shut her mouth with a snap.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 am

Ician flounders. "I mean, well, that's not to say, I... actually, you see..." He trails off awkwardly. "Um..."

He whips around and stares at Griff. "This is a private discussion. If you could leave us, please."

And give me a moment to think. He adds mentally.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:10 am

"Sure, I am sorry." Griff says and walks outside.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 am

Divine blushed and rubbed the back of her mane.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 am

"Thank you." Ician says. He turns back to Divine, reply prepared.

He opens his mouth and his mind vacates immediately.

A moment passes before he becomes aware that he is staring at Divine, mouth agape, as if about to say something but failing to produce the words. Not too far from the truth, really.

Slowly, he closes his mouth. "Um... well, it's... kind of... a lot to take in at once. I mean, I was in love once, and you know how that turned out." He takes a deep breath. "This isn't a no, but... maybe could I have some time to think it over? Please?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:16 am

She giggled and kissed him gently. "Of course you may. I'm not forcing anything on you." She sat down as Ruby came in.

Ruby's eyes darted between the two of them suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 am

"Um." Ician looks between Divine and Ruby. "What... now?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 am

"No idea. We wait and then move out?" Divine guessed.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 am

"Yeah. Yeah, let's do that." Ician stands up, wobbling slightly on his hooves as he moves to the tent flaps. Why do I feel as if I just navigated my way through a social minefield and got blown up a few times?

That sounds familiar.

"Griff." He calls out. "The, uh, private discussion is over. Why don't you come in and I can show you guys the map?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 am

Divine giggles. "Ummm... Good luck with that. But it is just a desert with a forest." She shrugs and kisses Runy's cheek, who blushed a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 am

"It's not just a desert with a forest." Ician replies indignantly. "It's a desert with a forest and a coffee stain. And little figurines."

There was a brief, awkward silence.

"And that makes all the difference." He adds.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 am

Both Ruby and Divine snorted, before bursting into laughter and hugging each other as their laughter filled the tent, collapsing to the ground as they laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 am

Griff walks back inside. "I can only guess what it was about.." he says as he sits down by the map. "I've seen it from above."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 am

Ician glares at the two as he speaks to Griff. "But now you get to see it on paper. Which is better. I bet you didn't see that quarter-kilometre wide coffee stain when you were flying over it, did you?" He taps the paper. "But now you do."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 am

"The coffee stain is nothing compared to the actual thing. I saw some lightning bolts shoot around in the forest. Changelings must've had some practice." Griff says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next