OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 am

"Hm?" Ician shakes his head distractedly as he stares at the map. "A plan... yes. A good plan... pending review, I suppose." He looks up at Divine. "If there's anything around here that can't be scouted from the air, it'll be in that forest to the east." He jabs a hoof at the forest on the map. "That'll be our first destination."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:55 am

"A forest? In a desert? That seems... Counterintuitive." She stated simply, stepping close next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 am

"No no, not in the desert." Ician frowns. "Well technically it is. But it's off the side, really. Otherwise... hm." He stares up at a random spot in the tent. "I wonder... could it be..." He shakes his head. "No, it couldn't. Could it? If there was a spell for it, maybe. Is there a spell for it?"

He looks back down on the map. "It does look out of place."

Last edited by Ician on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:01 am

"A spell for what Ician? You're acting a tad mad." She looked at the map.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 am

"A... few possibilities." Ician says cautiously. "If only aerial scouting has been done, then that entire forest may well be an illusion." He frowns. "But a grand, large, expansive illusion. Almost impossible to cast and maintain, I think. Not without the magic of ten unicorns to hold it up.

"No." He taps the greenery. "I think this is a real forest. But not necessarily a natural one. The combination of seeds, hydration, and a magic growth accelerant... It's possible. A lot of ponies would be needed to do it, though." He narrows his eyes. "Or perhaps not ponies."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 am

"Changelings then... When do we launch?" She asked turning back to him. "I assume quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 am

Ician nods. "As soon as possible." He takes a peek out of the tent. "Which means when everybody's ready. And since the ten-pony garrison will be staying here to guard the encampment... that just means you, Ruby, Stream, Storm, and Griff." He wanders out of the tent. "Lieutenant Eclipse said that there were some spare swords lying around. I think I'd best take those along."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 am

Divine shrugs and draws her broadsword, its tip landing in the sand with a thump. "Ician. I'll wake Ruby." Without waiting, she spun and walked back to her tent, her sword leaving a trail in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 am

"Thank you." Ician says simply. He turns his gaze forward, and moves off to find the armoury.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 am

Griff was still in his shadow, now having a tail similar to one of a snake while still reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:29 am

On his way to the armoury, Ician passes Griff's position. He pauses. Turning slowly, he looks to the shadow - and Griff. With a snake tail.

"What," he asks tentatively, "are you doing, Griff?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am

Divine poked ruby with a hoof. "Get up. We're moving out."

She moaned and rolled onto her back. "Do we have to?"

"Yes."

"But I like it here~"

"And I had a sword pointed downwards. Move, before I let it drop."

Ruby bolted upright, saluting. "Yes ma'am."

Divine shook her head and walked out of the tent, Ruby trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am

Griff looks up as he transforms his tail back to normal. "Oh, hi, Ician. I'm just trying to learn a new form that I could transform into.. I picked snake so I would have something stealthy." he says as he puts book back into his saddlebags. "Got any plans yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 am

"We're heading out to the forest." Ician explains. "The one that, for some strange reason, has managed to grow right next to a desert. That's where the scouts were killed, too. I suspect enemy activity in the area."

He looks around. "But first, I'm going to get a few more swords." He grins. "I already know I can manipulate a sword and three daggers at once. Let's see how many blades I can chop at the enemy with. Maybe I might even end up being useful." He chuckles. "Now that's a novel thought."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:38 am

"Hmm, forest, huh? I remember seeing it.." Griff thinks. "I thought it was unusual aswell, but they paid me for my report either way." Griff says, looking towards the east. "There's something about that forest that doesn't sit well with me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 am

Ician nods. "Of course, that's exactly why we're going there. So are you ready to leave?" He stares at Griff. "Um, soon, possibly?"

Last edited by Ician on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:41 am

"A forest? You want to bring me into a forest? Are you completely insane?" Ruby stared at Divine in amazement. "I'm a fire Mage. I burn things. Forests are not a good place for me to be."

Divine shrugged. "Talk to Ician then."

"I will." She turned and marched off to Ician. "Oy, Ician, are you insane?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:42 am

"Hm?" Ician turns to face Ruby. "Oh, hello. Is... something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:43 am

"Ehhh.. maybe. Possibly." Griff says. "I need a drink first.." he says as he looks around. "Those transformation spells really made me thirsty.."

Last edited by DragonXneoN on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:46 am

"Are you insane? I'm a fire Mage, I make with the burning of things, and you want to send me into a forest? Do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:51 am

"Hm. Right. Actually, I wouldn't worry." Ician shrugs. "You'll only have to use your fire magic if there are hostiles in there. And if they're hiding anything, they would have to be seriously dug in to avoid detection for this long. So if there is something in there, burning the place down is exactly what we want to do." He nods, satisfied. "Providing we can outrun the blaze. But Storm can control fire, to a limited extent, so I'm sure we'll be fine. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:55 am

Griff shrugs. "Where are drinks around here...?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 am

Ician frowns slightly. "I'm fairly certain that there isn't much drink around here, if any. Unless, of course, by drinks you don't really mean that kind of drinks, but water." He thinks of the map. "Or coffee, probably."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:58 am

She facehoofs. "How long till we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 am

Griff stands up "Anything, really. I am thirsty as hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next