OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Oldest Truths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chowatron

Chowatron

The Oldest Truths Empty
PostSubject: The Oldest Truths   The Oldest Truths Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm

There will always be those who will be enamored by tales. It was understandable of course. It was a better question to ask who did not derive joy from hearing them than who did. There are however, those who become infatuated with family tales that change in every iteration. These tales can be anything, tales of a genius in their youth, an encounter with a something or someone, the ones that hold the greatest persistence are loreific. Talk of ghosts and spirits, angels and demons, creatures that may or may not exist.  

There are those who choose to seek the legends, some going as far as to spend their life dedicated to such a cause. To them there is no story, it's all real. The fountain of youth (or whatever such thing they seek) is a prize just waiting to be found for some. Giving a life isn't as far as people go though, they can be more than willing to take, destroying anything that might oppose them with little regard for how involved they might be. It is unfortunate that one such violent event has occurred so close to civilization, thunderous sounds being heard by ponies in the nearby town of Amble days ago.

It will not take long for those with a penchant for adventure, or perhaps a surplus of good will, to appraise the situation. This little adventure out to the woods may lead into something longer than expected.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Oldest Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Truths   The Oldest Truths Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 am

I'll sign up Gem Factorem for this, sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

The Oldest Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Truths   The Oldest Truths Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:03 am

I'd like to use Jonathan Kings for this one.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

The Oldest Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Truths   The Oldest Truths Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:33 pm

I'd like to sign Ician up for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oldest Truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oldest Truths   The Oldest Truths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oldest Truths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Sign ups-
Jump to: