OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)

Go down 
+10
Alpha P
Cynicalwhovian
Sir_Knightmare
Indicus
Brother Roga
Mr. Market
Syntavant
The_Pariah
WiserOdin032402
The Adept
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Indicus

Indicus

Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:30 pm

"Sorry about your friends I stumbled upon the location during a scouting run and they shot without warning so I killed them all instead that is when I found the data core among the wreckage. I picked it up and left reporting what happened. The second core however was a bit more intentional. But anyways I have no intention nor obligation to give the cores to you nor expose myself by getting out of my battle armor."

Indicus prepared to use the jet packs to dodge the gauss round bound to eventually come his way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Haruspex would come out of the lingering threat well enough by following up the electric arc with a pair of gattling gun barrages upon the simple moving targets that broke apart. Granted, lingering steam did flow over his direction afterwards, so things might still be heated if he just moved out of his cockpit all of a sudden.

Ruby had been fine in using a high penetration round to break past the dirt, but there was the issue of her mech getting soiled with some dirt. No actual damage taken though it did mean the cloak might've been less effective than she had thought along the way.

Lagnia had done a splendid entrance, catching the eyes of a few nearby with the deft mobility of his smaller mech as well as assisting with the threat. Even when he kicked a corrupted target, he had moved so fast that none of the debris could catch up in any way as it had been forcibly spread before it fizzled out.

Dust's mech proved to be a sturdy one. Debris would be grinded successfully, and only left proper cleaning required afterwards. She'd eventually get complimented by a random participant for a smashing performance.

Meanwhile, as Sandy and Alpha would probably be arguing over signals, another announcement would come from a broadcast tower by the same shady voice as earlier. "Eh hehehehe-... Geh!? It's over!? Useless targets, they're no goo-... Er, I mean... Wonderful performance by our participants! now let's REALLY get things going wit-..."

"Turtle. Hostile signs detec-..."

"AAAH!! GO AWAY!!" One of the Turtle bots might be seen getting thrown off, only to pop out a propeller from its head as it went down slowly while flailing its arms. "Bah! No way I'm making the same mistake he did-..."

"Turtle. That was rude. Turt-..."

"NO NO NO!!!" Another bot was tossed off, this one opening an umbrella over its head instead. "I-... I can't keep this up! Time to run!"

"Turtle. Stop interrupting us. Turtle." This time, a manic and panicked yelling from whoever was on the radio would follow, and a different silhouette from a creature carrying something in its grasp came jumping out instead, before being covered in a thick cushion material as it fell. One thing Alpha would notice was that his readings did pick up a stronger interference when the latest broadcast was made.

A few moments later, another familiar voice would be heard over the radio and megaphones. "Whoa! Sorry, ladies and gents! Sales are hot hot hot in the stalls, and even this announcer has trouble moving about for a hot meal! Now, without further ado... Let's... W-W-What!?" It was then and there that the original announcer saw what had happened out in the field. "What the hay!? What the hay!? What the hay!? What happened out there!?"

"Turtle. You were too slow. Turtle."

"Y-Y-You little...! Ugh!! Okay... Okay, we can work with this... Ladies and gents, we're currently dealing with technical difficulties as it were. The next rounds will have to be delayed until we've sorted everything out, but trial and error is something we must come to expect from these events. So don't fret! We WILL get back on schedule! All mechs currently on the event fields, please move out to make way for maintenance. Fix your machines, change the oil, and checking on the condition of your fellow participants is encouraged. To those that have yet to set upon the event fields, we apologize and ask you remain patient with us. Stand by for the next hot announcement!"

Elsewhere, a certain elderly couple would be passing by Horn Abs and his machine. The mare angrily but still expertly playing with a yo-yo as it spun and flung about from her hoof. "I can't believe this! Delayed!? Technical difficulties!? They should just let us go ahead anyway, right dear?"

The stallion, lightly furrowing his brows, and puffed out a row of circles from his pipe as he nodded.

"We've worked too hard on this project, I'd hate if we came all this way for nothing..... Hm...? Oh, dear, look at this one. A construction mech."

"Mm... Sturdy frame... Who's the owner...?" As the stallion asked, the wife pondering the same, they gazed upon Horn Abs curiously, wondering if he had an answer.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Ruby sighed quietly, glancing back at the competition area as the fresh annoucement was made, before returning her attention to the battlesuit. "You killed my men and stole technology that I wanted buried..." she murmured, before shaking her head. As she opened her mouth to speak, a small message popped up on her HUD. 'Still not weapons free. A new weapon moving towards your position. Unsure on purpose.'

Ruby eventually chuckled, acquiring a missile lock before unarming her weapons. "No obligation, eh? You have no idea the technology you have taken, no idea what I had to do, to sacrifice to put it away. But this is a conversation for another day. I came here for a convention." She didn't close the channel in case he had something else to say, but typed a quick message to her companion, preparing to head back to clean her mech.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:05 pm

"Hmm. This is the place, huh?"

Razz fidgeted slightly as a cold breeze blew past, ruffling her short mane. She was currently leaning against Lulu's exit doorway, waiting for the exit ramp to finish slowly descending to the ground below. She scuffed a hoof on the metal grating floor absently and groaned.

"Ugh, why does this need to take so damn long?" She huffed, folding her arms. "I've told Frett, like, five times to speed this thing up!"

She let out a deep breath through her nostrils, and closed her eyes.

A few moments passed in relative silence, excluding of course the hubbub of the event around her. During this time, Razz reminisced about back when she and the band used to play together back in Manehatten. Those were much simpler times, back then. There weren't any mech shows or important ponies. It was just them and their sweet, sweet music.

"Hey! You, up there! Your ramp is done!"

Razz's eyes shot open, and she shifted her gaze towards the pony calling her. It was an extremely elderly mare, with faded blue fur and a figurative bees nest of a mane, which was bright green in colour. She was clad in what looked like a summer dress, but it was difficult to tell due to all of the oil stains decorating it. Beside her stood a robotic canine, the vast majority of it constructed of varying alloys, the exception being the brain that floated around aimlessly within its dome.

"Oh! Um. T-thank you, ma'am." She stammered back, blushing slightly.

The old mare flashed her a toothy smile, which was slightly disconcerting considering the fact she had so few of them. "Never you mind, deary." She croaked up at her. "Now get your flank down here so I can get a look 'atcha."

Razz blushed even harder, but did as she was told. Her severe shyness towards other females, combined with her reverence of elders, prevented her from muttering anything except a "Yes, ma'am." as she trotted obediently down the exit ramp.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Indicus left the area without a word going back to the mech hanger they were given for the expo. Switching to a heavily encrypted channel he radioed Metal Bolt "Metal Bolt you can return to the mech bay now we talked and found that now was not the time to start killing each other. My order to keep the cores safe still stands the person I met was the one who helped hide them if you find other cores tell me and we can look for them later. For now lets enjoy the expo and what deals we can find here."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:21 am

Alpha, looked strangely at the radio as he was supposedly questioned. "Got the wrong pony, sweetheart." He says simply, before changing frequencies and continuing his scan. Upon seeing that the battle was over, he went to park his mech back into the hangar. He climbs out of it's back and jumps down, the servos in his exoskeleton whirring as he lands. "That was crazy. Who's running this thing?" He says, calling on of his techs over. "Hey, start scanning for odd signatures. I think someone's trying to mess with the Expo. Patch the feed into the suit while you're at it. Maybe I can find out where it's coming from."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:51 am

The Heck is up with these turtle things. Hmm maybe who ever made them might know what going on.
She made a mental note to look for any turtle bot acting weird. While walking around she saw an stallion in a exoskeleton that she saw before. "HEY, guy in the exoskeleton, you were in one of the mech during the event, you know what happen?" She asked as she approached Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Horn Abs looked at his mech and saw that one of the bolts was a bit loose, an error which he rectified immediately. Once he was finished, he unceremoniously tossed the wrench under the two scorpion legs and over the two bucket arms between the legs, landing squarely on the toolbox which closed itself with a satisfying clank. He smirked to himself as he slapped away the dirt and dust from his hands and then laid his eyes upon the aged couple and saw their apparent interest in his work.
"Ah, greetings! She's a beaut, ain't she? The Brass Scorpion. Took me 10 years to build this. 12 tons of various metals alloyed together, making it both strong and flexible, despite it's name implying otherwise. It's locomotive nature also makes it great in mountainous enviroments. And it's also able to be heavily customized for any type of construction detail." He said as he looked at it with pride, a smile automatically crossing his features as he did. He loved telling about it, even if the people weren't looking at it specifically (Which, in this sort of place, was to be expected).
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Indicus looks around the expo center occasionally finding a couple of things that interest him and notes the items to give to Metal Bolt so he could see if they were at all useful or not seeing as Metal was the groups engineer. Indicus decided to talk to some of the nobles but first he had to drop of the Battle Armor at the garage.

After dropping the Battle Armor off at the mech bay Indicus made his way through the crowd feeling vulnerable outside of the Battle Armor or any mech. He then found some Noble some Anthro and other quadruped and started talking to them during the conversation he managed to secure a couple decent paying medium risk contracts with possibilities of more based on performance all in all Indicus was happy with the deals and made his way to the mech bay to tell his team the news.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Ruby guided the mech back to the large orb-like craft that rested far outside the festival grounds, humming under her breath. As she arrived, she smiled as she saw a pair of ponies left the ship, waving to her. The taller of the two was a stallion, dressed in the same skin tight clothing as her, though he wore a trench coat over the top. The shorter of the pair wore a short white dress, that contrasted heavily against the solid black frame of her wheelchair.

Ruby powered down the mech and climbed down the ladder that had extended quickly, rushing over to the mare and meeting her in a passionate embrace. They hugged for some time before the stallion coughed and Ruby giggled. "Sorry, sorry... Hey, while you're cleaning and maintaining the Stiletto, can Divine and I go explore the expo?" She asked, glancing at Divine, who nodded eagerly.

The stallion sighed and nodded, rolling his eyes slowly. "Fine... just get back here in time for the next event."

Ruby nodded and hugged Divine again, before leading her back into the expo, chatting happily with her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 12:48 am

The clue Alpha and Sandy were looking for would be a rather fickle one as many devices gave off various readings left and right. It would be hard to pinpoint the same kind of signal as when the broadcast was being made when it was at its strongest. The most Alpha's team would manage were 5 similar signals in various areas of the Expo: North, South, East, West, and the middle of the Expo itself. Which direction held the right target...?

Meanwhile, Horn Abs had the attention of the elderly couple who seemed very interested in his machine, and patiently listened to his explanation till the mare spoke up with a cheeky grin. "A whole decade on this one machine... Do you intend to mass produce this model of yours, or are you looking to be hired for a company with that as your number one tool, Mister...?" The mare was looking for a nametag in the overalls, but seemed to find none and hoped for a proper introduction along with her husband who kept regarding the Minotaur with appraisal for his handywork.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:03 am

Ruby continued to walk around for a while longer, before smirking as an idea popped into her head. "Hey Divine... you love cute things, right?"

Divine sighed and looked up at her, eyebrow raised. "Yes Ruby, I do. We've been dating for... what, four years now? I believe you are well aware of what I like."

"Good~ Come with me," she said, before hurrying off, Divine sighing and following her. Eventually, she would track down a turtlebot, bending down and smiling at it. "Excuse me turtlebot... Can my girlfriend hug you for a bit?" She asked, smiling at the little metal turtle.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:16 am

For the curious searcher that was Ruby, the Turtle Bot found merely gazed back silently, whirring and ticking as silver blue eyes regarded her presence. It then began to spin in place slowly as it moved its arms. "Turtle. I must keep searching for hostile signs. Protect the territory. Turtle." Perhaps it was a no, but then again it didn't seem to be going anywhere either as it looked for these hostile signs like every other bot.

Shortly after, another one would pratfall right into the grass behind the first one with an umbrella floating down after it. It too would speak, but in a muffled voice. "Turtle. Hostile detected. Turtle." Afterwards, both just seemed to stay in place while waving their arms to each other, making soft whistles and doing... whatever it was that they were doing by this point.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:23 am

Having not received a definite no,Ruby shrugged and scooped the little robot up, before depositing it in Divine's arms. Divine studied it for a moment, before letting out a childish giggle and wrapping the bot up in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:27 am

Alpha looked at Sandy and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, I was out there. Bunch of the targets got up and suddenly started attacking the mechs." He says. "I think someone was piloting them remotely, but I don't know who or where from. Working on figuring that out now." He analyzed what information he had and decided to go for the one nearest the center of the Expo first and work his way out from there.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Dust's mech did a little dance. It was surprisingly nimble on its four legs. As that happened, pieces of the glass dust were shook out of the mech. Eventually, it stopped dancing. Dust got up and went to fetch a drink of water from a cooler in the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:35 pm

"So, dearie. What's your name, then?"

Razz figited in place, twiddling her fingers. "It's, uh, it's Razz, ma'am. Razz Tazz."

"Oh, what a pretty name." The older mare cooed, albeit a little condescendingly. "It matches you perfectly."

Razz went crimson as her mind immediately backpedaled. "Oh, um." She deliberated, looking away from the mare and rubbing her arm. "Thank you."

The mare chortled, her frame visibly shaking as she did. "Think nothing of it. Now, my name is Morning Dew, and this here is Rex." She said, vaguely gesturing towards the mechanical canine that lay next to her, unmoving.

"Nice to meet you." Razz replied with a strained smile. When she looked over at the dog, she winced inwardly at the poor thing. He looked more than a little rusted, and he appeared to be leaking a small amount of oil. There was a small part of her that found the canine to be somewhat familiar...

"Now," the mare declared, breaking Razz out of her stupor. "We were just off to see the rest of the summit. Did you  want to join us?"

Razz immediately shook her head enough to mess up her hair. "Um. No thanks, ma'am. I have a thing that I ha-"

"Oh, nonsense, dear. Come along! We don't bite."

Razz yelped in surprise as the elderly mare wrapped a hoof around her arm and dragged her off. She struggled, but the grip remained iron-locked, despite the fact that the old mare looked surprisingly feeble for her age. Razz suspected that the mare was a lot stronger, and perhaps more capable than she made out to be.

As Razz flailed her hand out to grab onto something, she suddenly came into contact with another pony. As she looked at what she'd grabbed, she realised that she's had her hand on another mare's shoulder. Next to that mare sat another pony, who was eagerly cuddling what looked to be a turtle robot of some sort.

Razz looked into the stranger's eyes, pleadingly.

Last edited by Syntavant on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Kiryuu wandered around the expo, admiring the fine craftsmanship of the other creators.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Ruby blinked in surprise as she was grabbbed on the shoulder, almosy letting out a squeak as she stumbled for a second. She spun to confront the ponu who had grabbed her, and blinked in surprise as she beheld the rather pretty mare, who was looking at her desperately.

Instantly, Ruby was on the offensive, looking around quickly as to why the mare was so on edge, spotting the elderly mare deagging her along. She raised an eyebrow, before grabbing the mare with both arms and locking her up in a tight hug. "My god, it's you. I haven't seen you in forever darling~" she exclaimed loudly, attempting to draw the attention of several nearby ponies. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Kiryuu wandered further in, standing to her full six foot height, mythril armor plate gleaming in the showroom light, her glossy black skin, scales so smooth as to be invisible, glistened in the bright lights. She looked about, glowing gold eyes scanning the thick crowd, and adjusted her partial chestplate, making sure as little of her nipples were visible as she could, having counted numerous children among the crows. Decency assured, she proudly took a step intot he throngs of people of all shapes and sizes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 am

Dust's dancing shenanigan to clean her mech would not go unnoticed as he received a private radio call from the broadcast tower itself by the very announcer from earlier. "Whoa! Hey, kid, nice moves you got there, but you might wanna save them for the next rounds when more are looking once the field is cleared. Take it from someone who makes a living in showbiz. Over and out!"

Alpha, and possibly Sandy if she chose to stalk, sneak behind, accompany him on the search, would find none other than the same giant golem in display for the Expo. There was nothing exceptional going on just by looking at it aside from a single Turtle Bot constantly patrolling between its legs calmly, so it wasn't the suspected target as there was no way into it but to open it with heavy and specialized machinery. It was definitely giving off a reading in and of itself though, and if one were looking closely enough, one might swear its eyes moved slowly towards them along with a very feint metallic breathing that followed if they were close enough...

Elsewhere, Ruby's snatching of a Turtle Bot resulted in it futilely flailing as it spoke to the other on the ground, unable to force its way out of Divine's grasp, or rather, not wanting to endanger her by trying. "Turtle. My search has been compromised. You must find the hostiles. Turtle." This would lead to the one on the ground to push itself up, and move about covered in dirt to wherever hostile signs seemed to show. Afterwards, the one in Divine's grasp, for reasons known only to it, stretched out its mechanical arm quite substantially and easily towards the umbrella left behind by the other, and provided cover from the sun for Divine in the meantime as it held it quietly and diligently when it pulled back with mechanical clicks, watching Ruby and Razz in the meantime.

For Kiryuu, she would get all sorts of looks along the way, partially for her shapely body and sex appeal, partially for her mechanical appeal in a place where many sought out things similar to her, and partially because some thought she was a regular dragon wearing a very convincing and risqué robotic costume and assumed her a supermodel of the Expo. Among the onlookers, a middle-aged Neighponese mare who looked like she had one too many Sake drinks bumped into her accidentally as she passed by, and looked up to the metal dragon with a cheeky grin as she adjusted her glasses. "Oooh...! Sssorrry theere, the ssun wass glarring at me... Hm.....? Huuh!? AAAAAHHH!!!!!" Right then and there, the mare ran away in a tipsy frenzy as she seemed to be talking to her own overcoat covered hoof...

While waiting to learn more from Horn Abs, the mare's foreleg suddenly rang, and so she stopped playing with her yo-yo to listen and speak to a watch/bracelet she had. "Yes? Hell-...! Wait, slow down, dear you're screaming too much...! You saw a what...? What's a Gojira? Hey, are you slurring!? Why are you drunk this early!? We have to be ready to pilot soon!" She then sighed in frustration as she stopped talking, and then whispered over to her husband. "It's the Kaiju thing she talks about when drunk. I swear, she needs to lay off the hard juice..."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 am

Mr. Market wrote:
Dust's dancing shenanigan to clean her mech would not go unnoticed as he received a private radio call from the broadcast tower itself by the very announcer from earlier. "Whoa! Hey, kid, nice moves you got there, but you might wanna save them for the next rounds when more are looking once the field is cleared. Take it from someone who makes a living in showbiz. Over and out!"

Alpha, and possibly Sandy if she chose to stalk, sneak behind, accompany him on the search, would find none other than the same giant golem in display for the Expo. There was nothing exceptional going on just by looking at it aside from a single Turtle Bot constantly patrolling between its legs calmly, so it wasn't the suspected target as there was no way into it but to open it with heavy and specialized machinery. It was definitely giving off a reading in and of itself though, and if one were looking closely enough, one might swear its eyes moved slowly towards them along with a very feint metallic breathing that followed if they were close enough...

Elsewhere, Ruby's snatching of a Turtle Bot resulted in it futilely flailing as it spoke to the other on the ground, unable to force its way out of Divine's grasp, or rather, not wanting to endanger her by trying. "Turtle. My search has been compromised. You must find the hostiles. Turtle." This would lead to the one on the ground to push itself up, and move about covered in dirt to wherever hostile signs seemed to show. Afterwards, the one in Divine's grasp, for reasons known only to it, stretched out its mechanical arm quite substantially and easily towards the umbrella left behind by the other, and provided cover from the sun for Divine in the meantime as it held it quietly and diligently when it pulled back with mechanical clicks, watching Ruby and Razz in the meantime.

For Kiryuu, she would get all sorts of looks along the way, partially for her shapely body and sex appeal, partially for her mechanical appeal in a place where many sought out things similar to her, and partially because some thought she was a regular dragon wearing a very convincing and risqué robotic costume and assumed her a supermodel of the Expo. Among the onlookers, a middle-aged Neighponese mare who looked like she had one too many Sake drinks bumped into her accidentally as she passed by, and looked up to the metal dragon with a cheeky grin as she adjusted her glasses. "Oooh...! Sssorrry theere, the ssun wass glarring at me... Hm.....? Huuh!? AAAAAHHH!!!!!" Right then and there, the mare ran away in a tipsy frenzy as she seemed to be talking to her own overcoat covered hoof...

While waiting to learn more from Horn Abs, the mare's foreleg suddenly rang, and so she stopped playing with her yo-yo to listen and speak to a watch/bracelet she had. "Yes? Hell-...! Wait, slow down, dear you're screaming too much...! You saw a what...? What's a Gojira? Hey, are you slurring!? Why are you drunk this early!? We have to be ready to pilot soon!" She then sighed in frustration as she stopped talking, and then whispered over to her husband. "It's the Kaiju thing she talks about when drunk. I swear, she needs to lay off the hard juice..."

Kiryuu gave a long look at the drunken mare, her audio sensors going into overdrive to try and pick up what she was saying.

"Damn this new fleshy body, why couldn't I stay a full cyborg? ..I wonder what tytanna's up too right now?"

[Cutaway gag to tytanna trying to build a fire while stranded on an island with several other ponies]

Shaking her head, she opted to follow the suspicious drunkard, moving as fast as she could.  Along the way her soft hips and breasts would accidentally bop into the asses and faces of ponies and critters along her path, giving many a young colt or lonely stallion an eyeful of glossy black lusciousness.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:02 am

"Hey wait up." Sandy did follow alpha to the center of the expo. 
four eyes are better then two, also i really want to know about that exoskeleton.
When they reach the center sandy was kind of disinterested.
" and nothing to out of the ordinary, same vendors, same stupid turtle bot, same gian-...
Sandy leer in more, "Umm alpha, is it me or is that Big metal object tracking us and... breathing?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:15 am

Horn Abs was caught off guard by the question, but quickly caught himself. "Horn Abs, ma'am." The mare's cellphone began ringing. This provided a much needed moment to think on the question the mare had provided. To mass-produce or be a real unique thing? On one hand it could bring him lots of money if this first one provides enough interest for several copies. On the other it is really unique in it's appearance and producing it via factories could cut down on the customizing options (Mass-production was nice, but sometimes things had to be cut to make ends meet, especially if they don't sell that well).
Once the elderly mare's call was ended and she complained about this Kaiju-whatever, Horn Abs chuckled. "Neighponese folks are weird at times." He concurred as he turned towards the mech.
"Anyway, whether to mass-produce or simply reap fame with this one I have now. That actually is a really good question. One I hadn't really thought about." He said before he stroked the stubble below his chin and turned towards the couple.
"Maybe you would be interested in helping me find a solution to that? We could take it for a test-drive if you want. It's got 3 seats." He said, pulling up a remote and pressing a button, which opened up the front of the mech, revealing stairs to the cockpit that housed 3 chairs.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:23 am

Razz Tazz squeaked loudly as she was suddenly pulled into a full body hug. She was surprised at first, but then a delightful shade of crimson flooded her cheeks as she realised that her muzzle was buried into the other mare's rosy pink mane, and that her own chest was so close to the other's. She took a few moments to appreciate it, before reluctantly separating herself from the impromptu cuddle, lest she prolong the contact for longer than was socially acceptable.

"Um, I-I'm good, thank you." She stammered out, rubbing a hand on her arm nervously. "It's been a while..."

Her voice suddenly trailed off as she took in the serendipitous beauty of the ruby red unicorn. 'She's very pretty,' she thought to herself. 'I wonder if she's si- No, now is not the time for such frivolities. You still need to get away from that crazy old mare first.' She chastised.

As that thought, she noticed that the tugging on her arm that was present before was now strangely absent. Looking over, she saw that the old mare was still slowly trotting away, although in more huffy of a mood than before. She let out a sigh of relief at that.

Razz shook her head, cleared her throat, and fixed up her appearance, before properly regarding the mare before her. "Thank you for that, miss." She giggled, a little flustered. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't saved me right there..."

"Anyway, my name is Razz Tazz. What's yours?" She asked, holding her hand out to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next