OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:08 am

Niccy blushes harder, looking away as she pats the bed beside her, it making a very soft noise. "I said you could finish your rest in my bed, if you like. It's pegasus down and incredibly soft." She scoots over, leaving the majority of the large bed free for the thestral. "I usually take a nap at this time anyways. I locked up the front door while we walked upstairs. I-if that's ok..."

She rolls over, facing away from him to hide her blushing face and trembling hooves as two voices talked to each other in her head.
See? Was that so hard? You just invited a stallion into your bed. And in such a cute yet enticing way.
I can't believe I did that, oh my god he's going to think I'm a slut why did I do that Celestia save me from my embarrassment!
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:10 am

Shimmergloom blinked, staring at the mare on the bed for a moment. Huh... Didn't think my day would be playing out like this Licking his lips, he unbuckled his tool belt, letting it fall to the ground as he walked over to the bed, a bit of a grin on his face. "Well I've never turned down a chance to sleep in a mare's bed before..." Stepping onto the bed with a somewhat predatory smile on his face, he sat down directly where she'd patted her hoof. "So... in what position do you prefer to sleep "
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 am

Niccy's face practically glowed a red color as she heard him speak, eyes sliding back and forth as she thought out how to answer.

Haha! He's into us, we should say something kinky. Ooh! Say bottom, say bottom!
Oh goddesses, he thinks I'm talking about sex, what do I say... I can't say something like that! I'll look like a loose slut if I do that!

Finally she mumbles out a whispered reply, scooting towards the stallion, still with her back to him. "L-little... spoon..." She stays very still once her back touches him, body wound tight as a spring.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:05 am

Shimmergloom lied on his side as she scooted up to him. "I can be a big spoon..." he whispered to her, letting a leathery wing go slack and drape over her side. "Mhmmm... such a comfy bed Miss Evermore..." Snuggled up to a mare, he couldn't help it as his tip peeked out of his sheathe a little, his groin radiating heat into the small of her back as they spooned. "So... comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Niccy freezes in place as he pulls himself around her, mind starting to run faster and faster as her face started actively radiating heat from the intensity of her blushing.

Woah woah woah! Ok, even I wasn't expecting him to open up that fast... holy shit! Is that his cock? It's soooo.... warmm....
Oh goddesses! What do I do now? He's putting his wing around me! Wait... did he say something? Uhh... Oh, Comfy! Yes! Say Yes!

She stutters slightly, before scooting a bit more against him, breathing very shallow breaths, "Ye-yes, very... comfy..."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 am

Shimmergloom hummed, closing his eyes. Despite the urge in his loins, he was pretty tired. His breathing evened out, "Mhmm... good... I'm fairly tired though..." he mumbled to her. "So unless you've got... something else you wanna do, Imma... catch those 4 hours I missed this morning.." With the mare pressed up pretty close to him, he was fairly comfortable all things considered, and without further urging from her, he'd drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:29 pm

"O-oh.. Of course... Sl-sleep well, Mr. Shimmergloom..." Niccy says as he settles in for a rest beside her. She relaxes as his breathing slows and he drifts off to sleep. She closes her eyes, mind racing once more, but more centered, focused.

Ok... he fell asleep, and he probably won't wake up for several hours. Now I need to ask myself, am I gonna miss out on today's profits in order to keep him here, or do I let this move slower... What do I want...

Well, if I go now, that removes any chance to keep our relationship professional... For now, I think I'll just let him sleep with me. I should ask about keeping him on retainer before he leaves, offer him my room during the day if he wants it... That could work out...

She nods to herself, heartbeat slowing down as she slowly drifts off to sleep in his hooves and under his warm, blanketing wing.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:33 am

For the next few hours, Shimmergloom would nap snuggled up to Niccy, snoring lightly. Just as the sun began to wane in the sky however, he'd open his eyes, feeling much more well rested. Nosing Niccy, he'd speak. "Mhmm.... You awake?" He whispered, not wanted to disentangle himself from a potentially sleeping mare.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Niccy blinks, shifting slightly as she woke up.

Ugh... what time is it... it's ... sundown? That doesn't make any sense... I should be opening right now... and what happened to my blanket, it feels smoother than normal... almost like a thestral's wi-

She shoots bolt upright, scrambling to get out of bed. "Oh Celestia! I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I was entirely out of line to ask you into my bed like that!" She blushes heavily, rushing to the door and opening it wide as she darts downstairs at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Shimmergloom blinked as she scrambled out of bed, apologies spewing from her mouth before she darted down the stairs. A bit dumbstruck from her actions, he retracted his wing and yawned. "Mares these days..." he muttered, clambering out the bed and cracking his neck before retrieving his tools and following her downstairs. "Uhh... Miss Evermore?" He called as he hit the ground floor, looking around for her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 pm

Niccy is hurriedly unlocking the front door, opening it wide and looking around outside. She sighs, letting her head hang as she slowly walks back to her stool behind the counter. "Damnit Niccy... You've literally got one job... run this hotel... and you forget to open up at the right time..." She then blinks as she hears her name being called, looking up at the thestral. "Oh, Mr. Shimmergloom... Oh crud, I never paid you for fixing the AC unit..." She pulls out her lockbox and tugs the key out of her mane, unlocking the box. "How much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 pm

He raised an eyebrow, but chose not to address the previous awkwardness. "Well all I had to do was flip a few switches, so 50 bits and we'll call it a deal. Unless there's anything else you need me to take care of?" Shuffling a bit in place, he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Niccy nods, and her horn lights up, sending 50 bits streaming out of the box into neat piles of ten on the counter. She then closes and locks the box before depositing it back on the counter. "I had, one other thing. In a week, I'm getting that new water heater... You mentioned helping with installation?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)    Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Shifts (Private w/ Nicole Evermore)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2