OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:50 am

Odette continued to kneel, head bowed, though she was almost smiling underneath. "Milord, when a vampire duels, tis a test of skill. The first one to score a direct hit, however how slight, is the victor. If you wish, we can continue once I am ready, but you may claim victory if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:32 am

Sugary examined Odette and considered his options. He smiled under the helmet, and placed his hand on her shoulder as he spoke confidently. "I shall claim my victory then. But we can fight so more fir-..." Before he could finish his other sentence, a couple of Royal Guards were approaching from beyond the small crowd that had gathered in both amusement and concern in the high class castle town. "On second thought, let's not press our luck! Hold still..." With some focus from his magic, his horn shone brightly as both were enveloped in soft light, though she would feel no harm as the light had no purpose other than to move her along with him in a blink once it settled... and both were back in the house again inside one of the unoccupied rooms as the light dispersed softly from them.

He got up first, and then offered her a hand to get up after dissipating the blade of ice. "When you're ready, I have my first order for you... And I order you to answer my next question, truthfully: What would you have me do, had you won instead?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:37 pm

She smiled and looked up, coughing as she spotted the crowd and approaching guards. She obeyed his order, going perfectly still, before coughing and gaspong as he teleported them. "One moment Milord," she mumbled before running off, returning moments later. Hearing his order, she nodded. "Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. Probablu get you to spill some juicy secrets on Isabelle."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:07 pm

He chuckled, and with a soft sigh afterwards, another spell enveloped him and his armor would be replaced with his clothes once more. "... Frankly, I'm more surprised you thought to order me at all. Am I not to be your King?" He teased, letting the question sink in, though it wasn't his real question as he relaxed. "Anyway... Now for my first real order, and another question I expect you to answer with wholehearted honesty: I want you to tell me if you'd be willing to be part of our herd. That means being with Isabelle, Venus, and myself. And if you would rather not, I'd like to know why... Take your time with this one if need be." There was no deceit to his words, nor further teasing. After the talk they had earlier, he had been tempted to make the offer, and now was as good a time as any.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:38 am

"You are, but had I won then I would have had the right," she shrugged, before blinking and staring at him. "I mean... that would be lovely..." she blushed under her helm and coughed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:15 am

Sugary examined Odette carefully, blinking every few seconds, stunned and amused at the answer. "... Really? Just lovely? With how easily flustered you keep getting, I thought you had much more to consider... But I suppose you're wanting an explanation at least..." He placed both hands over her armored shoulders, smiling serenely. "... You asked who would love you, and I figured you having good old friends is proof that you can be appreciated. Plus, I had hoped to find out something about you. I have to say it makes me happy to know you don't reject the idea of us being mates... But Garuda, I don't expect this to just happen right away. The others know nothing of it yet, and won't unless you're really okay with this."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:10 pm

"Oh, my apologies my lord, I would be overjoyed to join your herd... and honestly, it will likely take some time to make a proper decision, but I am vampire... I have time in spades." She smiled and took off her helm. "By the by, please don't teleport me too much... I get motion sick."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:05 am

With the way she spoke of the offer made, he had to wonder if she really understood all the implications, or if she was just that polite and reserved in all matters except battle. When she mentioned of getting motion sickness, he figured he'd help with that at least with a sheepish smile. "Ah... Sorry. You wanna lay down while I get you some water then?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:07 am

"No, no, it has passed," she smiled and stretched her arms slowly. "So, what should I do for you next?" She asked, ready for more orders.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:45 am

Sugary sighed, and tapped his leg while rubbing his chin. He looked like he was gonna say something in particular, but then he shook his head and said something else. "Honestly, I didn't really intend for you to do much aside from answering with full honesty... So, while we're here, I have another question... And yes, feel free to ask me in return as you see fit... How do you really feel at the possibility of us being mates?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:51 am

Odette rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Boring, but as you wish. Hmmm..." she sat down and thought about it before looking up at him. "Well... I feel that I would love it... seeing as I think I may be falling for you."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:20 am

At the surprising revelation, he sat by her side, speaking softly yet seriously, gazing upon her with curiosity. "Now that is quite the statement... What have I done for you to earn your affections for me? Do you really know for sure if I am worthy of calling you by name?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:17 pm

She blushed, and she squirmed, shrugging gently. "I... I'm not sure... you're just reliable... and caring... and humble..." her blush grew as she nodded gently. "I- I mean... I like Garuda too... but if you want... you may call me Odette."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:36 pm

It seemed certain barriers were being crossed in leaps and bounds for a change, yet Sugary still thought Odette was rather innocent compared to Isabelle and Venus to be sure. He was nonetheless very happy to finally be able to call her by her real name. "Wow... You really think that well of me so soon... Maybe I do need to be more direct with my end of the bargain, but now for one more question... Just how often do you enjoy being held by another very closely? And I mean very closely?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Odette blushed at his emphasis and rubbed the back of her neck as she considered his question carefully. "W- well... I mean... I can't say I have too much experience... but I would think just often enough to make each time special..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:02 pm

"So you have been with others then... Then I need your help with this. My next order is for you to change from your armor back to your other clothes. You will help me know if you really find me worthy of your trust and affections. I shall wait right here for you." The truth of the matter was that he wasn't in it to take advantage of her loss, but rather do for her as he did for Venus earlier, albeit differently..... If she did actually do what he told her to do instead of backing out, his first act would be to hug her close from the side, and gently nuzzle her cheek, intent on doting her with with the affection she thought she barely deserved.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Odette squeaked and her blush grew. "L- like once... and my other clothes? What specifically do you want me to wear?" She asked, cocking her head. Once he told her, she would hurry off, returning the described clothes, before sitting down next to him.

The moment he started to shower her with affection she murred, closing her eyes and cuddling into him, almost instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:12 pm

The first thing he learned was important, and that was the fact she'd willingly cuddle him. He smiled, and from there he'd eventually change up his show of affection by caressing on her arm and back more, giving her a light kiss on the cheek as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Odette didn't notice the kiss, enjoying the first real interaction she had had with a pony in quite some time far more. The caresses would only add to this feeling as she snuggled up against him, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:21 pm

This time, he too showed he was enjoying her touch as he hummed in a low voice for her, slowly showering her with more tender kisses on the cheek before he spoke. "..... Ode-... Odette." He felt as if the word did have all the more meaning to it once she let him call her that freely, and only now truly appreciated it. "... You have such lovely wings... May I admire them as well?" If she let him, he'd show his admiration by long strokes under the plumage with his hands, as well as looking at them very intently with an very content smile.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:40 pm

She shivered silently as he spoke her name for the first time, still cuddling up against him. She blushed at his words and nodded once, wings opening with a 'poomf'. The moment he started to steoke them she moaned, nuzzlingbhis neck contently.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:10 am

He got light goosebumps from being able to get to caress her wings, both to sate his curiosity and to show affection and admiration. Of course, he'd recently mated with Isabelle, and was willing to get saucy with Venus had she gone along with his idea. To say he was still in the mood certainly had part to do with his current treatment of Odette. The difference being that he was testing out limits as well, for he would not do anything she did not want, nor force her into it... And since she was nuzzling him while moaning softly, he continued without hesitation.

In return, he caressed the base of her wings more intently, before he leaned his lips upon one of her wings, and began to nuzzle and kiss upon them as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:18 am

Odette's wings fluttered happily as he stroked them gently, their soft orange colour flashing in the light. She sniffed the air softly as she cuddled up against him again, arm curled around him. As he reached the base of her wings, she sighed and opened her eyes lazily. "Mmm... You're really good at that..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:37 am

He smiled a bit at the compliment, and began to return the gratitude by opening his lips more as he gently began to lick upon her wings and nibble ever so slightly, and sensually as he pressed himself more against her... before he perked his ears and pulled away with a light blush and staring at her a bit more longingly now. "Ah... Thank you... If you're still willing by the way, I'd like for you to... decide and guide how I should keep touching you from here. Let me know what you like."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:42 am

Odette's wings fluttered again as he started to tease them with his tongue, and she shivered pleasantly. "Mmmm... perhaps Sugary..." she smiled and her tongue lolled out slightly. "What do you like?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 25 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next