OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

It Takes All Kinds [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:51 am

It just seems like this world is just a melting pot of the planes of the summon's she's use to from her world. All those terms sound familiar to her, yet they hold a different meaning from where she comes from. While here it seems like these are the citizen's of this world. Kimi had to process this and kept quiet while she listen, carefully thinking about how to approach the situation. Though what caught her interest the most what when Sugary mentioned about the rulers that moved the sun and moon. Not that is something quite amazing to hear. Even in her world, she hasn't exactly seen anything on that level, but...she has heard of some ancient stories that, by now, are stories told to children in order to make them behave, but with the things she's seen and witnessed as she grew older, all she saw those stories as were possibilities that may happen.

"I am able to feel it simply just by standing here, but this world is definetly much richer in chakra than in my world, well...no I would say richer, but cleaner if that makes any sense. As if the evil taint in this world is quite low. Well...at least compared to where I come from. Is this world....at peace?" she looked at him with a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:57 am

"At peace...?" Sugary lingered on those words not because it was strange to him, but because he knew it held a more specific meaning where they were. Suddenly, something clicked as his ears perked up. "I won't say things are perfect here. My stolen ship is enough proof of that... But recently, some rather big changes have been happening. You know one of the rulers I mentioned? She apparently came back still seeking vengeance or something against her older sister before she was purified and managed to get back on good terms with said sister and herself... Okay, I don't know the exact details of it, all I know is the younger one was holding a grudge for a thousand years... Then there was the news of an ancient spirit of chaos actually being reformed recently... Then there was the news of a couple of usurpers being thwarted before they caused greater damage to two territories... And then there was the incident of a strange but powerful centaur stealing and draining the magic of many creatures and outright attacking whatever was in his path, only to be defeated by a so-called prodigy of a princess... Actually, that very same mare is the reason most of what I just said ended up well. Also, she and other 5 unique mares are known as the living embodiments of the Elements of Harmony if I remember it right, though I'm unsure what the extent of their potential is... Let's just say she and the others have been involved in the kind of stuff heroes and legends arise from. She'll be responsible for a new era, I'm sure... Twilight Sparkle! That's her name. Fitting really. You'd do well to remember it."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:30 am

So this place had it's problems as well, but being able to state each of those problems that quickly, clearly told Kimi that these problems didn't last all that long, well except for the one about the sister returning after a thousand years. It didn't really surprise her about the time length, given that people in her time have lived far beyond what would be called normal standards and still seek to try and escape death.

"From the sound's of how you explained things so quickly, it seemed like overall, while it may have been dangerous at the time, it didn't really last all that long or had any ridiculously long lasting effects against not only the world itself, but the society here that was built upon it, am I wrong?" she lifted a hand to rub her chin as she pondered more about what he said and even thought about the name and mumbled it under her breath. She then looked to Sugary. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Still, this place didn't feel as hostile as her world does, maybe it's really because she's not use to it and it, unknowingly to her, really bothers her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm

"Hmmm... Yes, but there was still a lot at stake each time. Imagine if things had gone wrong! I might have much more serious work by now... And yet..." Sugary sighed as he seemingly regretted something. "I missed all the action! I was on another side of the country each time. That's the kind of stuff I'd be happy to aid with! Talk about luck and location..."

Just then, Steppette finally walked down the stairs in a sing-song fashion, feeling fresh, rejuvenated, and smelling lightly of lavender and cinnamon. She wore a short but flowing blue dress and matching small turban with a white jewel on it. Since she washed off the paint, her natural soft creamy white coat could be seen instead. As she saw the duo once she had come to the first floor, she paused in her dainty steps and curiously stared. "... Why are you two sitting on the ground? Is something wrong?"

Sugary quickly perked up at the question as he stared at Kimi and himself. "Er... Nothing more than the usual is wrong, we were just... straightening out some things."

Steppette would arch a brow. "Well, I'd appreciate it if you used the chairs, for your sake. You're both young and healthy, and have excellent postures. Don't ruin that for yourselves now, or you'll regret it when you get older..." She then added as an after thought. "Unless you're like Princess Celestia. I'd kill to have her looks at her age! Anyway, is there more I could do for you?"

As Sugary got up, he answered. "A full meal... That's about all I really need for now." He also held out his arm for Kimi if she wanted help getting up.

"And you, Missus?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:33 am

She's remembered all the disasters and troubles from her world and mentally sighed. When he mentioned how he missed all the action and how he sounded saying it, she smirked, rolled her eyes and shook her head dismissively as she lightly chuckled. Finally the mare of the household has returned from her bath and she looked up at Steppette. Kimi said nothing to answer Steppette's question as Sugary had already answered.

Kimi only arched a brow when Steppette practically told them to next time sit in chairs to save their posture.  Though she mentally kept note of the name she just said. As Sugary got up, Kimi stayed seated on the floor and listened, Sugary asked for a meal and for her. "hmmm..." she pondered and then looked at Sugary who held out his arm. A blink and her hands pushed against the ground and she got up herself. "If you do not mind, may I use your shower? Unfortunately, it's been several days since I've had the opportunity to properly clean myself." she figured she'd take the opportunity to take a shower if it were available to use, if not, then she'll just have to go find a lake and bath in that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Sugary merely brought his arm back. "Guess that's a no. Oh well..." His thoughts then trailed over to Kimi's cleanliness as he scrunched his nose lightly with a twisted light smile. "So that's what that pungent smell was. I was worried the sailors touched her too much!"

Meanwhile, Steppette kept her distance, now with a clarified reason for it as she opened her eyes wider and nodded rapidly. "Yes! Feel free to purge the impurities right away! Why, I'd volunteer to give you a full spa treatment myself! Really! I insist you accept!" Sugary had to try hard not to laugh as he saw the desperation in the older mare's eyes to scrub Kimi clean herself as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Kimi kept a stoic appearance, not really caring how the two reacted around her after hearing that. She's been through worse, much much worse. Camp out mission's for weeks, months at a time, but no matter, no need to tell them that. A shower would be really nice right now. Her ear's twitched to the stifled noises coming from Sugary and she only turned her head slightly at him and her eyes looked right at him. Kimi would then bow lightly in Steppette's direction. "While the offer of a spa treatment is appreciated, I will decline. A shower would suffice."

She would still keep herself distant from others, no matter how nice they may seem. Though she had already learned the layout of this place simply from the vibration's she felt, she figured it would be a bit strange if she walked directly to the bathroom without asking where it is. "If you may, where is your bathroom located?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Sugary was quick to fully silence himself once Kimi looked his way, not out of fear, but out of respect. He really was glad she wasn't groped or anything by the others and was just reasonably smelly.

Steppette's ears drooped slightly as her offer was rejected, so she instead focused on guiding Kimi well. "Very well. The bathroom is the second door to your right once you reach up the stairs. The first door has extra bathroom supplies however if you do not want to use what is already available, or if you just want different scrubbing brushes and oils. You may pick any of the large towels to dry off, they are all clean and unused. The nozzle on the far left is for hot water. The soaps from left to right are lavender, honey, and cinnamon respectively... And the big bottle of shampoo at the right corner is best for rough accumulations of impurities. No need to be shy using that one. Make your mane and coat shine again!" She was rather enthusiastic even if she was just scratching the surface of what she had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:19 am

Kimi nodded her head to what Steppette said and gave another respectful bow, it's a custom where she comes from, to her. "Thank you." she stated simply. She turned towards Sugary and gave him a bow as well. "Please, excuse me." Kimi didn't mean to make Steppette upset, it's just coming from her background Kimi letting someone else give her a treatment never really ended well. After excusing herself she walked past Steppette and went up the stairs.

Heading up the stairs, she places a gentle touch upon the wall as she proceeded up. Looking around with just her eyes and stopping at the first door to grab herself a towel to take with her. After closing the door, she went to the second door and entered the bathroom. Closing the door behind herself and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:30 am

Sugary may not have bowed as deeply as Kimi was accustomed to, but he still gave her a short curt bow in return, showing that he wasn't without a few customs and mannerisms of his own. Steppette simply nodded and held her breath subtly like a champ as Kimi walked by her and waited for her to go upstairs, letting out her held breath softly.

Steppette then looked at Sugary intently. "... Is there a reason her eyes look like a dragon's or a snake's?"

Sugary flinched mildly at the rather unexpected question. "Uuuuuhhhhh..." His mind was blank at first. "... She's gifted!"

"Oh? How so?" Steppette was making her way over to the kitchen counter.

Sugary was thinking a bit more clearly now. "It helps with her fighting."

"So... She is like you then? A Freelancer?"

"Yes... Is that a problem...?"

Steppette quickly held Sugary's hands with her own and stared him square in the eyes. "... You have such kind eyes... She seems nice too, but has an air of danger... You should find a more suitable partner."

And just like that, Sugary was blank again. "... What...?"

"I see how you look at her when she's not looking. Don't be a foalish stallion that thinks only with his other head."

"Hey, it's not my fault she's pre-...! I mean, that's not why we know each other. And why are you telling me this?"

"Like I said, you are kind, she is dangerous... Also, you performed splendidly. This is a free divination for you."

"... You do fortune telling?"

"Non! That is why it is free! Now, what shall we do about lunch?"

Sugary was left perplexed, but the rumbling in his stomach was a higher calling. So he focused on the meal as he tried to guess if Steppette was onto something, or just being a weird old mare...
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:31 am

Kimi stood in the bathroom by the door for a moment and looked around it. As she stood there merely observing things with her eyes, she lifted a hoof and tapped it against the ground. Through her senses she felt the vibrations that shot throughout the room. Everything within the room revealed itself to her, each nook, each cranny, each curve, each bottle. Nothing hid from her sight. Once she was satisfied with the state of everything she had sighed and relaxed a moment. This was probably the first time she felt like she could relax. "The two are still downstairs talking to each other. As far as I can tell I'm still alone up here." she whispered to herself.

She took a step into the room and for a moment tilted her head to either side until a crack could be heard. "It's been quite sometime since I've last needed to do this." she mumbled again to herself as she opened her mouth and shut her eyes. When her mouth opened up porcelain white fingers began to stick out of it and push the upper jaw and the bottom jaw apart, the skin of her face began to stretch apart as if it were a rubber mask being pulled off. Soon enough it began to pull the jaws in opposite direction and pull down, like a rubber suit being pulled off, arms began sticking out and soon a head full of luscious pink hair would come out as well.

A new Kimi would be standing bare naked, the only difference is the fact that her mane and tail were a strong shade of pink like the color of cherry blossom's in full bloom. Slime covered her body from head to toe, so her mane and tail stuck to her body. she looked at herself and sighed softly seeing the hooved feet and the tail sticking out her backside. "So it really did change." She was partially hoping that she would return to normal appearance after she shedded her skin. It was also noticed that any fur what was burned off from the recent explosion she was in, or the skin that was scrapped was completely healed over. She sighed and let go of the skin that she just shedded.

Underneath the area's where her clothing had covered, given that she shedded her skin she was fully naked now, there were intricate designs colored into her coat. Around her neck a dark blue marking taking the shape of a v-neck collar was colored into her fur, around her wrists, were dark blue bands, and over part of her hands were colored dark blue. On her left arm going over her forearm she had an intricate tribal design which when looking at it resembled a snake wrapped around her arm, the open head of the snake was closer to her wrist, stopping just short of the dark blue bands around her wrists, while the body and tail wrapped at the way up and stopping just short of her elbow. On her legs were two dark blue bands near the middle of her shin's and getting closer to her hooves they were dark blue as well, even the color of the hoof itself was dark blue.

Her body was definetly in shape, ample bust, thick thighs, it was obvious that this was someone who trained daily and managed to keep her body womanly, but athletic. It would be near impossible to tell that she had given birth as the baby fat was long since gone, but her hips were definetly big enough that they would be good for birthing and a rear that looked like she was from brazil. To put it short, Kimi is in peak build for a kunoichi, a female ninja. It was also difficult to tell how muscular she was, due to experiments done to her in her past that's allowed her to keep such a good figure. Though aside from her markings on her body, there was surprisingly no evidence of scarring from those experiments. To say the least in her world, medical technology is dangerously advanced.

She turned on the shower and turned on the hot water. Though before she stepped in, her hands game together in a single hand sign and she mumbled. "Shadow clone jutsu." and in an instant an exact replica of Kimi stood naked next to her. Like mirror images, for the sake of clarity the original Kimi will be called Kimi, while the clone will be called Lotus.

Looking at each other they smiled. "This is really weird." Kimi said to Lotus.

"Yeah, certainly not use to the hooves thing." Lotus responded.

"hahaha...yeah, it's really weird, still need to get use to it to make my movements silent again, it's definetly much harder."

"...especially with the whole giant hard nail and all." they both laughed and fell quiet. Of course they kept their volume to a minimum so they wouldn't be heard unless someone had their ear's pressed against the door.

"So what do you think about this place?" They both waited until the water heated up, once it did they both got into the shower. "I'm not exactly fond of it. It's too peaceful for my taste, makes me feel like something terrible is going to happen eventually and when it does happen, there's no stopping it." Lotus would nod her head to what Kimi said.

It was evident that Kimi, along with Lotus, weren't use to having coats of fur all over their body. "Hey, what's that on your side?" Lotus pointed to Kimi's hip right as this colorful marking on her hip, her cutie mark, which was a blooming violet lotus. "I don't remember us getting a tattoo like that." Kimi added along. "That's weird, I don't either. Where did this come from?" Kimi touched at the cutie mark and felt it trying to see if it'll come off, but she witnessed that it was apart of the coat. "That's really strange, maybe we should ask Sugary about this?"

Kimi had shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, but we certainly can't ask with that woman around, so we will have to wait till we're alone again. Could you get the slime off my back?" Kimi turned around to Lotus and Lotus chuckled slightly and began to help Kimi will getting the slime off her back, while Kimi worked on her front side. With the help of the hot water and helpful hands the slime just slide right off her body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:00 am

While Kimi gave herself some well deserved rest and relaxation, Sugary was now being subjected to Steppette's performance in the kitchen. She danced lightly as she cooked and moved about, and sang a bit as well. Sugary was being a fine audience as he admired the grace she had even with something as casual as cooking to the point he was humming and clapping along. All in all, it was fairly lively downstairs.

The elderly mare would ultimately cook a couple dishes of Ratatouille for the both of them made mostly out of the bright red tomatoes from the garden. Chances were, Kimi would catch them in conversation should she come back down on time.

"Mmm~... This is great."

"Thank you. I quite enjoy being a hostess."

"After what happened today, there's little else I could ask for... Speaking of which, did you happen to learn anything about the thefts after I... Uh... Stormed out?"

"Non... Only that the police are looking into it... I did see more of them moving about the streets since then though. Especially later in the day on the way to the park just before I got here. I even remember hearing an explosion in the distance..."

Sugary pretended he didn't just hear that and ate calmly while nodding.

"... Perhaps I should move back to Prance. This city just does not have the same charm it used to. I am certain my niece would like that very much. My home town... It is like my late husband... I love it but hate it... And yet my heart longs for it just to feel true passion again."

"Hm... I think I know what you mean... Home is where the heart is."

Steppette would then give a mild apologetic look towards Sugary as she hugged him. "Oh, do pardon me. Here I am lamenting while your vessel is still missing."

Sugary hugged back and even gave her a light nosing. "Hey, I'm more than willing to share my brand of passion with the ones that stole it when I find it. I'll be fine..." He then thought over to Kimi. "It's her I'm really worried about now though..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:34 am

"I have to say, we sure are lucky to run into someone that's kind and helpful." Lotus said as she grabbed the shampoo and poured it into her hands and put the bottle back. She rubbed her hands together and then began to rub it into Kimi's back. Kimi just stood there staring towards the ground. "I guess so...It's difficult to tell."

Lotus only rolled her eyes. "Oh you need to relax for once, so far as it appears there is rarely anything around here that you need to worry about."

Kimi narrowed her eyes. "Possibly, but you know well enough that we can't just let our guard down. Have you forgotten all those other times." they both paused a moment and then sadly sighed. They continued in silence for a short while. Lotus really scrubbing in the shampoo into Kimi's coat. While Kimi rubbed the shampoo into her hair.

"Having fur all over feels disgusting.." Kimi randomly stated. Lotus paused and looked at Kimi and then started to laugh. Kimi blinked and looked at Lotus and then smiled as well as she laughed along too. Kimi would lean back against Lotus and smile while she brought Lotus's hands around her front rather enjoying this sensation. Lotus gave a squeeze to Kimi and nuzzled against her.

"I miss Kimberly and Tsuka." Kimi felt a pain in her chest and she frowned. Lotus hugged her a little bit harder and nuzzled into Kimi's neck. "I do too." It was tough being a mother and being forced away from your children like this, extremely tough. "Yasmin will take good care of them in the meantime. Let's try not to worry so much, we'll be back before we know it." Kimi nodded her head to what Lotus said and she turned around in Lotus's arms and pressed herself against Lotus and pulled her underneath the hot water with her and stared into her own eyes. "This feels wrong." she mumbled.

Lotus could only giggle as her hands slide up Kimi's back."It's not wrong, think of it as masturbation." Both of them looks into each others eyes and a dangerous smile formed on their lips as their gazed sharpened.

Kimi would be in the shower for about a good hour. During that hour, most of noises within the bathroom were extremely quiet aside from the sound of rushing water and what sounded like movement underneath the water. Finally Kimi would turn the shower head off and step out the shower, her clone already gone and Kimi grabbing the towel and drying herself off. She walked over to where the mirror in the bathroom was located and wiped the fog from the mirror and looked at herself. In the midst of drying off she was carefully looking at the differences of herself from her normal appearance. "I guess I am still cute." a tiny smile crawling over her lips as she would return her focus back to drying off.

Once that was complete she formed a few hand seals and tapped at her neck touching the dark blue v-neck marking and suddenly a scroll popped out into her hands. She walked over to where the shedded skin was located out and she placed it onto the scroll allowing for it to rest onto the japanese kanji seals written onto the scrolls. "sealing technique." she mumbled as she placed her hand over the scroll and in a poof the shedded skin disappeared, sealed into the scroll. she unrolled it even further and placed her hand over another seal further along the scroll. "summoning technique." and in a small puff of smoke, a new set of clothing, exactly the same as before, popped up. She took the clothes, rolled up the scroll and touched it against the marking on her neck and the scroll disappeared.

She placed her cloths onto the counter and dried herself off as much as she could, before she got dressed and stepped out the bathroom. She calmly walked back down the hallway and down the stairs with the towel on her head as she was still trying to dry it up. Overall she looked the same, except for the fact her mane and tail, as shiny and it could be, thanks to the shampoo bottle that Steppette let her use, is pink. The smell off of her was a nice lavender smell as well.

Last edited by Heartstring on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Only made a change in the name of the child from Tetsu to Tsuka. Tsuka is the child's name not Tetsu.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:12 am

Kimi would be greeted by a couple of ponies sitting at the kitchen table while smiling. Sugary's smile was a soft one as he admired Kimi's pink mane and cleaner coat. Steppette was smiling much broader as if surprised. "Sacrebleu, pink!? Your mane was dyed!? I cannot believe I missed that! You look splendid! Just like Lady Fleur even!"

Sugary gave a light chuckle followed by an agreeing nod afterwards. He then seemed thoughtful for a moment as he once again brought out the blank paper. "... Guess I'll take a quick shower too while I got time. But first..." He was about to start washing his dish, but Steppette held his arm.

"Just go, I will clean up." She got down from her chair and began to wash the dishes herself, though there were still some leftovers. Sugary would then make his way towards Kimi, still smiling at her, still holding the paper until he stopped right in front of her, his nostrils moving a bit more as he took in her pleasant scent, but more importantly, handed out the paper to her. "... Please keep watch over it. The message might be brief for all we know if it shows up later..." After giving, or leaving, the paper in her care or presence, he'd walk by her and make his way upstairs, but not before making a passing comment. "Pink really does suit you." And he chuckled softly on his merry way, leaving her alone with Steppette, who stared at her somewhat warily, though not unkindly.

... Meanwhile, Sugary would strip down naked as he placed his clothes back into his inventory, but while taking in the smell of the recently used bathroom, he briefly neighed and snorted softly as he perked up after picking up a certain scent he thought he recognized before it fully faded once again. "... Essence du Mare...? Nah..." In the end, being a real beast as opposed to Kimi didn't stop him from enjoying the shower he was gonna take. Though he'd sometimes wonder if his mind was tricking him or not...
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:43 am

Kimi lowered the towel slowly from her head when she was satisfied as she come up to the two ponies that were sitting at the kitchen table. She gave them a gentle smile, though she flinched and stared a bit wide eyed when Steppette had spoken in a shocked fashion about her hair, well her mane as the ponies of this world call it. She gave a nervous laugh. "O-oh...y-yeah..." Now what would be a convincing excuse for why her dye suddenly left her hair completely without a trace like that. She could only chuckled nervously as she blushed as well. She held no clue who 'Lady Fleur' is, but she figured she should take that as a compliment. "T-thank you..."

She rubbed her towel to her cheek, pretending to wipe off excess water, when she honestly did feel a bit embarrassed by the compliment and the staring. When Sugary had gotten closer, her ears twitched and her eyes shifted right to him as she arched a brow. Did he just sniff her? With her free hand she took the paper from Sugary and nodded her head and with her other hand covered the bottom half of her face for a moment, mostly to cover a blush from his reinforced compliment.

She turned away from Sugary and looked back toward's Steppette and stared right back at her and slowly her brow arched as she looked at the elder mare. Personally, Kimi didn't like the way Steppette looked at her. She sniffed the towel, because of it's lovely fragrance and lowered it slowly as her blush had disappeared from her face. "Is something the matter? Would you like some assistance?" she stated as she folded up the paper and tucked it into her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:52 am

Steppette hesitated briefly to answer, still having trouble shaking off the air of danger Kimi gave her that Sugary didn't. "... No... Well, yes, you could help me with something... Would you please tell me what you think of Masseur Market? Just... What you honestly think of him, however little." Steppette's gaze was one that simply measured what she was looking at. She was trying to find proper integrity in Kimi, whom was still a stranger to the elder mare.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:29 am

Kimi stood there and blinked trying to process what Steppette asked of her. almost as if mentally questioning what was the meaning behind Steppette's words. Was she insinuating something else? Kimi tilted her head an honestly answered. "I think he's an idiot." Now she didn't mean that as an insult to his intelligence, but something else. Kimi walked over and sat down in a chair, her legs together, her back straight and she looked directly at Steppette without blinking, without wavering. "I only met him a few hours ago on the docks. He, in an angry fit, prevented a..." she had to find the right word. "problem from developing further than it already had. Albeit he went about it full of rage, he stopped a group of Sailor's from making a mistake." She pulled the towel from around her neck and began to occupy her hands with it and started to fold it in her lap, but still she didn't look away from the elder mare. "So you can say that he saved me and has blindly shown me kindness." This was the first point she looked away and her gaze changed. "So...I think he's an idiot." she rephrased. "A kind, gentle, idiot." she looked back to Steppette. "You're eyes speak more than you let on, is there a reason for this?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:09 am

Steppette had to struggle to keep her composure, but the more Kimi called Sugary an idiot, the harder it was to keep herself from laughing, so she laughed at the end. She still wasn't fully comfortable around Kimi, but she was being less defensive about it as she sighed afterwards. "Well, that is all I needed to hear... I just want to know you and offer a bit of advice... His kind do not like to be deceived. I have been an actress for a long time, so I should know. He will be a very good and true friend to you if you stay honest with him, I am sure... If you are serious about being his friend, that is." Unbeknownst to Steppette, Kimi had already revealed a tremendous secret to him, but she was free to keep her words to heart for later or ignore them. "That aside, I have two questions for you... Do you intend to sleep here as well? And would you kindly tell me how you keep your figure?" Even if she was more skeptical of Kimi than Sugary, she was at least genuinely trying to open up to her other guest.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:31 am

Kimi arched a brow and her ears twitched to Steppette's laughter. A small smile soon followed from Kimi as she was quite glad to hear the elder mare laugh. Though it was a bit ironic to hear such a thing, while Kimi knew full well what her own line of work consisted of and it wasn't simply just her line of work, but her way of living. If only this elder mare just knew the truth of Kimi. Kimi knew full well that she couldn't just tell the epder mare, so she had to make up something. Somethung that could sound like a believable truth. "I don't know actually. Sugary was the one who guided me here. As I told him I'm new to the area, so I'm quite foreign to this place." Now how should she answer the other question? How does one cover up a biological medical experimentation forced upon you due to an immortality seeking teacher? "It's no secret really, aside from daily training, I have two rambunctious kids that keep me on my feet. So I never really get the opportunity to let the weight stack up." yeah, that can be believable, right?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Steppette nodded in understanding; The half-truths were good enough for her as she finished up cleaning. "I really only offered Masseur Market a room in case he has no choice in the matter for the time being, but I can extend it for you as well, if you are in need of it... But my goodness, two foals? You look so young to have foals! Oh...! Forgive me, I am not trying to criticize. I just think that is something best saved for later..." Her expression then seemed to sadden a bit, much like with Sugary earlier. "Shame I did not have foals when I had the chance though. But that ship has long since sailed for me. I hope you really enjoy motherhood though." And she really meant it.

Sugary would finally be finished up in the bathroom as well. He had mostly just taken a simple shower while washing his mane and tail more than anything. He'd also look out the window once in a while to more or less see what the time of day was, and whether or not the sun was setting soon. When he came down the stairs, he wore the same green clothes from earlier, but was looking relaxed with a slightly damp mane and tail that had been mostly dried off. He'd spot the mares in their conversation, but mostly began to address Kimi. "Oh, hey... Uh..." He had to stop himself for a moment as she may have said her name to be Kimi, but was unsure if she wanted others to know. "... Kay, has the paper reacted yet? I'm not late for anything, am I?" He was, deep down, still anxious to resolve his problems as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm

There goes another horse term being thrown around. She's noticed that even while walking around the city before meeting with Sugary, how everyone would use a lot of horse terms, even in the name of the city; Manehattan. she only really noticed it because it stuck out as strange to her, while she's use to saying everyone, people here are use to saying everypony and so on. she gave a weak smile to Steppette who spoke about having children. She was offered a room for the night as well, but that was the last thing on her mind. The word's Steppette said hit her hard, but Kimi did a good job at pretending she wasn't bothered by it, at least keeping it from showing on her face. "I didn't have the luxury..." she started out, her voice cracked a little bit, but then Sugary had appeared and Kimi stood up pretty quickly.

She turned to him, her eyes glistening. "I don't believe so." she took the paper back out from her sleeve and unfolded it and handed it back to. "Here." By now the sun was starting to set. After giving it back to Sugary, she would walk past him and then turn to both within the room and bow slightly. "Please, excuse me." and without waiting she turned and walked out the backdoor. Her pace was calm, she didn't exude any bodily emotion. she just calmly and politely excused herself and walked out the backdoor.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Sugary took and looked at the paper briefly, but he was fairly concerned as to why Kimi had watery eyes as she went out, so he looked and asked Steppette for an update as he gave her a puzzled look. "... Did something happen?"

The elder mare shrugged, unsure if there was really a problem or not. "Not much. She seemed to be easing up as we spoke. Last thing I mentioned was to enjoy motherhood."

That was when something clicked in his mind about Kimi. "Hard to be a mother when the mother was forced away from her kids..." "Her children... Yeah, she spoke about being a mother to me... Maybe that's it... Um, excuse me." He gave Steppette a quick curt bow and hurried after Kimi as he looked at the paper from time to time.

Once he managed to catch up to her outside, he'd speak in a hushed voice. "Miss Ki-... Kimi, you okay? I promise I'll do my best to help you out if you help me out... We'll turn over as many rocks and knock as many heads as it takes!" He spoke full of spirit, genuinely thinking she needed some cheering up and support.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Kimi closed the door behind herself gently when she stepped outside. took several steps and stopped as she stood at what looked to possibly be the, possible, center of the backyard. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes and held it. In this moment flashes of her pasts flashed in her mind, like paparazzi flashes. The incident that occurred many years back, that she personally thought she had actually gotten over. she released her breath slowly and she started to run her fingers through her own mane, using her fingers as a makeshift comb. While it didn't do the exact job of a real comb, it did a fairly good job at fixing her hair. Just enough that she could take out any big knots that might have happened when she was drying her hair, which thankfully, due to the shampoo, there was not.

Her eye's opened slowly as she looked at the ground. "why did you have to do it..." she whispered under her breath. Her ear's twitched and turned facing the direction that Sugary came from and she took a half-step back and turned slightly to look at Sugary. Hearing the tone in his voice, she couldn't help, but give a tiny smile. "Just ghost's of the past." she stated. "Nothing serious." Well it was pretty serious, but what business does a stallion she just met have with needing to know anything about it. "and don't worry so much about it, I'll figure something out, allowing for me to come along with trying to get your ship back is help enough."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 pm

It seemed he didn't have as much to worry about as he thought he did over her. Though he'd still keep tabs on her while he could if she was planning on accompanying him. He sighed softly and relaxed again. "If you say so... Just make sure those ghosts don't creep up on you when they least should. I don't think you need more things weighing you down, that's for sure..." He crossed his arms and looked into the distance as he recalled a ghost of his own. "... Gotta live in the moment and whatnot, you know?" He then smiled subtly as he stared at her straight in the eyes. "Course, neither of us would be here if we hadn't, I'm sure... Anyway..." He cleared his throat and stared at the papers again, looking back to see if Steppette was there, but she was still inside, and so he fully focused on the paper. "Any moment now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Well that ended unexpectedly quick. Either he really thought that it wasn't serious, or understood that it really wasn't his place to ask about it. Well no matter, Kimi crossed her arms underneath. I have more ghost's haunting me than you will ever realize. she thought to herself, not wishing to instigate anything further. She will deal with this like she's always done it for years, alone and on her own. It's pretty difficult for a shinobi to live in the moment, it's very similar to soldiers. After so many battles, after so many wars, eventually your mind will snap and hauntings of the past will strike when you least expect it, no matter how strong you may be.

As the sun feel and the moon began to rise. the paper would reveal it's secrets. What would be revealed is what looked to be the front entrance of a circus big top entrance. The entrance pulled open and in the middle of it was black except for the words that glowed saying 'The Bazaar'. Underneath that would be a small description; Open Mon - Fri from Moon up till Moon down. Saturday and Sunday closed. Location is somewhere in the southeast badlands. The code of the week is; Tatas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes All Kinds [private]
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next