OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

It Takes All Kinds [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

It Takes All Kinds [private]  Empty
PostSubject: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 am

With tower's that touch the sky, the glass of the building's window glowed with the light of the sun hitting it. It gave quite the wonderful view of the city. Manehattan, this robust, bustling community of hard-working anthro-pony folks.  Vehicle's shooting every which way on the bustling streets of the ever busy city of Manehattan, a city where the most...colorful...of individual's seen in Equestria. The Equestrian's were out and about getting up for work, heading to work and some already at work. This being one of the few cities in Equestria that one can say it "Never sleeps." Somepony, somewhere is always doing something at some time, simple as that.

The anthro-ponies might as well look human from their appearance, but there were distinct things that set them apart from what normal human's would look like. Some had horn's, some had wings, their ear's much larger than a regular human's ear, resembling their horse-ish natures. Well these were the things that this stranger to Equestria had noticed, even upon finding a mirror to see herself, she noticed her own appearance had changed from it's original.

She gained a thin layer of fur all over her body, practically difficult to tell apart from actual skin. Her ears were a tad longer compared to most other anthro-ponies around. She even had a tail like others around her, her tail solid black and neatly cut short. It was a bit uncomfortable when she had first discovered that as she had to cut a hole in her pants in order to be comfortable with it while wearing her pants. Overall she felt a huge difference within her body than her outer appearance, maybe her body was restructured by the energies this world gave? Who knows, she sure as hell didn't seem to currently understand why she had all these changes. Her hair stayed the same, medium-length and solid black in color, her eyes were still snake-like and pink in color. her tongue forked like usual, over all she still felt her own abnormalities still present even with the changes to her body when she had accidently entered Equestria.

Though you couldn't really tell just by looking at her, she was able to fit into the Equestrian society, by appearance alone, just fine. Even her bust was still it's ample, plump size as it was before. She was definetly a rather good looking person to say the least. A fitting description would simply be 'if looks could kill'. She wore a spandex tight, sleeveless black top, and over her hands she donned bicep length gloves, and for she wore calf length black pants, and cloth ninja tabi's laced over her shins.

Casually she was walking through the street's of the city, looking around and most of all being amazed by how towering the building's were. In her world she ever rarely saw something this massive, last time she saw something this massive, it was the specialized ninja prisons. But from the look of thing's these buildings were used for such purposes. Eventually her walking has brought her to where the boats would come in. Though she was walking and minding her own business, she started to hear whistles and cat calling being thrown her way. At first she was ignoring it.

"eeeeeeyyyyy toots! Come 'ere!" one howled. Kimi herself couldn't help, but stop in her track's a moment and take a deep breath trying to push away the thought of it, but as she started to walk away, she heard. "Heey, haha, Brick, looks like she ain't inta yah? Ahahahaha."

"What'dya talkin' 'bout? Of course she is, she's just to shy to show it in front of your stinkin' face. Oi! Toots, come 'ere to big Brick's." Kimi continued to walk. She heard the laughing by the sailor's there, and she did her best to ignore it. She was in a new place, a new city, which meant new rules and she needed to abide by them, even though she knew she didn't know them, but she figured that she shouldn't cause trouble. So she thought it best to walk away before something happened, but unfortunately this didn't happen. Brick's and his crew of sailor's came up trying to get Kimi's attention.

"Oi! Toot's, i'm talkin' to yah. The least ya can do is say hello." He said it in a stern manner, which Kimi turned to Brick's and stared with a deadly sharp gaze, which in fact startled the group that was standing there. "Hello." and right after that she turned away and started to walk.

This was prevented by Brick's, who only seemed to get angry, and grabbed her hand. "Hey! Who you think you are disrespectin' me like that? Do you know who I am? I'm Big Bricks, now come 'ere Toot's I want a nicer hello."
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:08 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hIRBuIyqIE0 ("What!?")

While Kimi might have been more mesmerized at how the city looked, Sugary the unicorn was far less entranced by it as he walked around with a scowl and blowing off steam... Literally. He had an orb of fire and water floating above his head as he forced them towards one another and made steam as he marched along while contemplating a serious matter. It was an odd contrast given what he was wearing though: a white full body robe with some red highlights, a white cape that was red underneath, a hat similar to that of a priest's with matching colors and highlights, and a plain Oak Staff. His own face was like caramel cream since his haircoat was light brown with a white muzzle that would fade away into small freckle-like spots on his cheeks, his long mane was white, and even the horn was white despite brown being the dominant color on him.

For one so colorful to walk about with such a sour attitude certainly baffled most anyone that passed him by as he nearly stomped the ground with what was clearly solid hooves even if the robe didn't let them be seen easily... assuming they cared, as he thought. "This has just been a massive waste of my time, and I'm STILL not any closer to getting any answers!!"

Eventually, pink snake eyes would meet plain chocolate brown as Sugary had come upon the scene she now found herself in with the sailors. He stared at them both incredulously before his face contorted some more, and gripped his staff so tightly with a white right hand that the wood actually sunk beneath the hold while the steam became more pronounced in its sizzling. "... This better not be what I think it is..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:26 am

Kimi was about a moment away from sending Brick's head into the brick wall four block's over, BUT an intruder had halted any action's coming from her. In fact it halted all action's that was happening. Kimi and the sailor's all stared at this colorful character who had steam, quite literally, lifting off of him. Kimi's eye's quickly scanned over this new character, who just...waltzed right in the middle.

There was a total of five sailor's, standing in a semi-circle around Kimi. Big Brick was in the middle of this Semi-circle holding onto Kimi's arm. Big Brick was the first to make noise as he just snorted. "The hell you lookin' at, bub? Get goin' nothin' to see here." He said directly to Sugary as he pulled Kimi closer to himself. "Me and the lady here are just having a nice little talk."

The guy Big Brick was speaking to stepped in front of Brick blocking between Sugary and Big Brick. "Yeah, so scram!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 am

Almost immediately after being talked down to, Sugary would forcibly and swiftly glue his staff into the underside of the jaw of the fella that was telling him to leave and forcing his head up and his mouth shut with very real strength while snorting deeply and furiously. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME NOR THE PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH THIS! If you're harassing that mare, let her go!" He then quickly slammed the bottom of the staff into the asphalt so hard it cracked the spot on the ground it hit as well as the staff itself as a minor shockwave was released under the legs of the other 4 not-as-big stallions while a pink aura briefly flared around his body. "NOW!" Despite being obviously livid about something, he was well aware of his surroundings, more than ready for a fight if things escalated further.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 am

This action that Sugary took, not only captured the attention of the sailors, but rightfully caused silence to occur along the entire pier as everypony and their mother decided to stop, and watch. Kimi to say the least was surprised as this sudden explosion, oh not only rage, but power. Her eye's widening as she stared at Sugary. This was for certain, he had Kimi's attention with that eruption of emotion. The Sailor's that were still standing had taken a moment for them to realize just exactly what had happened. Their buddy was telling Sugary to leave, and the next thing they knew, their buddy rightfully lifted off the ground and fell onto his flank, his head landing just between the hooves of Kimi.

Like rusted gear's beginning to move, you can just hear that their brain's suddenly shifted into over drive and two of them panicked and ran. Big Brick's looked to his buddies. "oi! Y-y-ah cowardly yellow bellied stallions! G-get b-back...oh buck this, 'ere buddy you can have her." Big Brick's was the last of the sailor's to freak out and he pushed Kimi in Sugary's direction and grabbed his unconscious buddy on the ground by the leg and dragged him away.

Kimi was...well she was impressed with this stallion's actions, emotional as they were, it still succeeded to prevent a crime from happening. No, no, not rape, they would have been lucky to get off like that. Oh no, Sugary unintentionally prevented a massacre from happening. Kimi's mind was replaying what had just occurred, the sensation's she felt during that explosion of power. She felt the vibration's exuding through the ground, every single shake she felt it through her body. The air tasted warm, like hot, sweet sake. A single thought ran through her mind at that time. Intriguing.

Of course now, she misstepped when she was pushed, still not entirely use to the whole, hooves for feet thing this world seemed to have and stumbled right into the furious stallion that saved her, and unintentionally saved the sailors as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 am

Sugary's inner rage would persist even as he saw the thugs run off. Nonetheless, it was one of the few comforts he had that particular day, and it eased his mind to know the mare had been let go off without issue. He would, of course, also perform the mundane task of holding Kimi up before she fell by lightly stepping to the side and letting her grab onto his left arm. If she paid attention, she'd realize that while the robe was as soft and comfy aas it looked, the arm underneath was stiff tense, and had well defined muscle to go with it. The stallion that now held her was a lot stronger than he looked just like she was a lot stronger than she looked.

Still looking in the direction of the fleeing bunch for the most part, he stayed rather quiet as the steam above him slowly dissipated before finally speaking in a considerably softer tone. "... You okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 am

She held onto his left arm and felt the tenseness of his muscles, it was just as her other senses had shown her. Well it definetly held her confirm even further and this stallion before her certainly was a lot different from the many others she's seen. Not only dealing with elemental energies, but was physically capable as well. The first thing her mind told her was she needed to keep track of this one and tread carefully, but that was merely just shinobi instincts.

She was certainly happy she never did judge someone's strength by their appearance alone, given the fact that she knew of the tremendous amounts of destruction she was capable of performing on pure physical acts alone. Well that wasn't any of her concern right now, right now, she decided it was just best to thank him and play it off as if she were grateful for what he had done. She caught her footing and purposely looked down at her own feet and readjusted her steps so she would be standing straight. "Y-yes, I'm fine." she played off, her voice sounding shaky. "Just caught by surprise. T-thank you." Her senses, biologically natural to her, tuned in to him. With her feet planted to the ground, she was quite aware of everything around her, so long as vibration's were made, a sort of sonar which snakes use due to their sensitive underbellies, well with her those sense's traveled throughout her body, so as long as the vibration's made contact with her skin, no matter how they traveled, being it through air or ground, she would be able to feel it and react appropriately. With blinding speed her forked tongue slipped in and out of her muzzle, just like a snake tasting the air.

she stared right into his eyes, giving him a soft and partially worried look on her face. She held that look for a moment before she lowered her gaze, as if in a shy manner, and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:05 am

The more the stallion looked at the mare he had 'assisted', the more he began to feel there was something different to her compared to most. He was one for attention to detail, even if he was still feeling off. Her clothing seemed both familiar and yet different to his knowledge, and her snake-like features did not go unnoticed either; Especially when she was still right in front of him. That, and he could tell the warriors from non-combatants well enough. "... She's not a gorgon, but what's with her eyes and tongue...? Her clothes look like that of a Ninja... or a Viera Assassin...? And her figure... No way she got that body just going to a gym..." She raised confusing flags in him to say the least. Even so, he did not feel threatened by her and would keep close to make sure she kept her balance. "... You're welcome... Now, Miss, if you don't have any other trouble you need help with, I must get going
I have a serious issue I must tend to." Despite his best efforts to not scowl while talking, he still looked angry, clearly plagued by a severe personal issue... At least the sound of steam was therapeutic.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:29 am

She could tell that she was being observed in detail, that prickly sensation that was oh so familiar back in her home world when others were observing others. This was no different. So...there are those like that here as well? she thought to herself before she heard him speak. She lifted her gaze and looked. She could tell he was still angry, well it didn't seemed like he was even remotely trying to hide that fact either.

Something must have been a really pressing issue that needed to be taken care of. What was it now? Return a savior with a favor...or something like that. An old saying she heard from someone long ago. "I-is there anything that I could be of assistance with? You look to have a severe problem and I'd like to be able to help you as thanks for preventing what would have happened here. I'm..."

Purposely she paused and lifted her face to look at him better and then shifted her eyes and made this sort of 'how-should-i-put-this' look on her face. "...new to this place." By this place she meant Equestria, but he didn't know that. "Though I may have the ability to assist you with whatever ails you." She returned her vision to locking squarely into the eyes of the stallion before him. Waiting patiently and kindly for his response.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:02 am

The stallion considered the mare's offer, though he certainly didn't miss the light pause in her speech, partially due to him having been in a similar situation before. "... Fine, but please follow me quickly. I can't slow down with this any longer, or I might lose something that was taken from me... Permanently."

He'd lead the way towards the direction of the area he was headed to in the first place: The pier itself. "... I'm trying to follow a rumor about someone around here knowing of stolen goods being left or sold somewhere around here... But frankly, I'm more in the mood to just flip things over... I'd really appreciate if you helped me find out who keeps track of those sales..." He kept quiet for a moment as he came to terms with what he was about to say next. "... My airship was stolen elsewhere, and it might have gone by here or is here..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:18 am

Kimi nodded her head when he asked her to follow him. Seemed like he was short on time for whatever it was he needed to find. She followed him as they headed further toward's the pier. What is it that this stallion had lost that he needed to get back in such a hurry? What possible thing's could one need to get that required speed? Kimi pondered a few things, but certainly what he said took her just a tad bit by surprise. "An airship?" she stated just above a whisper. Though it was clear on her face that she was quite surprised to hear such a thing. This world has airships? T-that's spectacular. Certainly the technology here was advanced in certain areas compared to her homeworld.

Though it is a bit strange, just how exactly do you lose an airship? There not exactly something tiny and can be hidden with ease, unless this world had some mean's she wasn't exactly aware of. "That's quite unfortunate." she stated as she looked around, looking at the multitude of ponies about working at the pier. "Do you have any other clues that might be able to lead up to such a person?" she, while following him, scanned around the area looking over each person, judging by appearance and how they were acting trying to narrow down possible suspects. "We could ask those ruffian's you scared off earlier. They seem the likeliest to speak after your display earlier." she suggested as a possible option, in case Sugary didn't have any other clues to go off of.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 am

Left and right, up and even down, Sugary would look for those responsible for his missing airship. When told by Kimi to ask the sailors from earlier, he slowed down in his tracks and thought about it. "... The only clue I got is that the dealings often involve thieves, sailors, and merchants... Basically, anyone likely involved with trafficking and shipments... You really think we should follow that bunch...? Because I'm willing to try just about anything at this point." He had a guessed idea that such a group could not have gone far, but did not know where they might have retreated to. If Kimi could track them and lead the way better, he'd be more than willing to follow.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:47 am

Playing off of thing's that happen in her own world and trying to apply such information here, well she wasn't all that positive that it could even work. Thing's were were drastically different from where she came from, rather in her opinion, it was more docile than where she was from. "Well, I can't say for sure. Thing's are quite different from where I'm from, but as it stands, we have nothing else to go on about." and momentarily she thought. and I'm pretty sure brain diving an entire pier would seem like a terrorist act. She mentally sighed to herself, highly limiting herself to what she would do. "Finding them isn't difficult thankfully." well her reasoning behind this was because of her biology and her training.

She pointed off towards the pier, particularly at a good distance where a tanker was docked, if Sugary has good eyesight he would be able to see the group he scared off before being scolded by, what looked to be their leader, Big Bricks. "They're over there." Her tongue slipped in and out her mouth like before and she looked in that direction as well. If Sugary wasn't already suspicious about her before, surely this seemingly impossible feat would throw up flags to those that notice.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:13 am

Initially, Sugary had to struggle to look towards the location Kimi was pointing to, but he eventually did spot it... and was rather impressed with her. "Wow... You have very sharp eyes... Let's get going then... Oh!" He began to move, but felt he needed to get something out of the way first. "Name's Sugary, what's yours?" Since he'd likely get an answer, or none, along the way, he'd proceed towards the group off in the distance. Along the way, he would now purposely dissipate the steam he was causing to focus more on the matter at hoof, and would also try to move towards them from a direction he'd be harder to be seen from if he could manage it despite his bright colors, in an effort to overhear them before confronting them.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 am

She gave him a gentle smile as her way of saying thank you for the compliment of her having sharp eyes. She was about to get started moving before he had asked her for her name. His name, to her at least, sounded odd. 'Sugary', what sort of person would name their child after something sweet? Maybe it was a nickname or something? Just like how Big Brick's was for that guy. Well that's what she had assumed and without breaking a sweat she lied. "Lotus." She still had information she needed to gather about this place she was in and going around with her real name may prove to dangers much later on.

At least with a lie she could make up an excuse for it, well shinobi habit's die hard. Survival is key in her own world and even revealing names would put a shinobi in a terrible situation. Though at the same time, she couldn't exactly be sure if this was really a different world or not. Well she'll just have to lead this facade up until she could get the answer's she needed to confirm these things. So for now she would go by the name of 'Lotus.'

As she moved with Sugary, she kept up with him with ease, but kept her speed just under his and timed her steps with his so that it would camouflage the sound that two ponies were quickly moving upon the pier. While her own steps were relatively light, she still needed to get use to the fact that she now had hooves, so her steps made noise, but it was still relatively light compared to others, who don't know how to conceal their steps.

They were coming up to Big Brick's group who were located near a tanker that was currently getting it's load replaced with a new shipment. They were standing around furthest away from the other sailors and partially around a couple boxes, appearing as though they were working, but in fact they were standing with their head's low as Big Brick's was angrily whisper-yelling at them. "I should wring yer necks! Yah bunch of scared ponies!" He growled and pointed, without looking, back at where they had ran from earlier when they held Kimi. "You all just left me and ran off! Bunch of pansies! If yah stayed we could have easily taken that guy!"

"But, Bricks!, didn't you see that guy? He's a unicorn and from the looks of it he must've been ready to fire a spell at us." Brick's looked to the one that spokes. "Yah? So, what!? Yer a unicorn too, unless yah forgot? He can't attack a group of people all at once." He swung and smacked the unicorn on the head, who held the spot he was hit. "H-hey! I'm not good at magic like that, That's why I work-" Big Brick's interrupted him.

"Oh shut up, I don't wanna hear yer excuses. And what about you!" he pointed to another one of his group, who flinched in fear. "How dare the lot of yah just run off like that?! If it weren't fer me, you wouldn't even have this job here!"

With all this whisper-yelling that was going on Big Brick's and his group would fail to see Sugary and Kimi sneaking up to listen in.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:12 am

Sugary wasn't particularly glad to see the bunch from earlier, but most anything in the pursuit of his home was a minor issue. He had a bemused expression at first, but then his face slowly began to form a light and devious smirk. "Miss Lotus, please continue to maintain alert. I'd like to be the first to confront them..." he whispered to her as he focused his magic before vanishing from her side in s blink of light, and the teleporting right in the middle of the group along with purposely made magical mist that sounded like something you'd hear from an old 8-Bit contraption, crossed arms along with the staff, and a wide mouth as he spoke. "I would love to see you try and take me on with a party of six, but I'd rather hear what this job of yours is!"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:44 am

Kimi, who will now for the sake of clarity will be referred to as Lous, would watch Sugary as she felt a strange surge of energy being accumulated, it was odd, she never felt such a thing before, it was unique, it held a close relation to how chakra normally feels, but it was still different and then in the blink of a light, Sugary disappeared. Lotus halted in her movements and stared ahead to where the Big Brick's and his group was at. W-what was that? T-that can't be right? He was just here and now... she was particularly confused as to how he did such a thing, but then again the more she thought on it, the more she had calmed down and couldn't help, but smirk as the connection's were made in her mind. Oh...that's right, Dattorru-sensei use to do something like that. she recalled something from her past many years ago.

Recalling a time when she was still apart of a group. Their leader, and teacher, Dattorru held peculiar abilities that allowed him to do strange things and one of them allowed for him to teleport, very similar to what Sugary did, except it wasn't as flashy. ...and then there's the yellow flash as well.... She gave a small giggle and couldn't help, but smile as these thoughts. It was strange to see such a thing, and the feel of it was even stranger, but in someways...she saw the similarities of it.

By this point, Sugary had already appeared within the group. Lotus focused her attention back towards them. With Sugary holding the attention of the group, Lotus herself had absolutely no problem with sneaking closer, well not that she had a problem to begin with given it is her lifestyle. In an instant, she was gone from sight, and hid from the senses.

Big Brick's and his gang all jumped back away from Sugary in complete surprise of his appearance in between them all. "Oh no, it's him, B-brick's, what do we do?!"

Big Brick's who was standing next to the scared unicorn only growled as her clenched his fist, mostly to stop himself from trembling. "Oi! Get a hold of yourself." he told him and then gave his focused towards Sugary and only gave him an angered look. "What the hell do you want? Can't you see I'm busy. I gave you the girl not get lost!" There was a short pause before Big Brick's had come to notice that Sugary showed up alone. "Oh? What's this? Come here alone? Did the girl dump you and now you want to take your rejection out on us?" coming up with silly accusations.

Big Brick's cracked his knuckles and he took a step closer to Sugary. "I let yah off easy that time, but not this time, come here alone and demandin' thing's like a big shot. Just who do yah think yah are?" This time Big Brick's looked ready to fight, and this display seemed to have effected the others as well as they all seemed to have grown a backbone. "y-yeah, you just caught us off guard! Get outta here!"

Lotus was close by, watching, she kept out of sight, and out of the ponies senses, like a true ninja would and just waited to see how this would develop.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:34 am

Sugary would return Brick's stare with a glare of his own, not flinching in the least. "Hmph! And just what exactly makes me being alone any better for you? I cracked the ground and you all ran. Would you rather I cracked your skull instead, or are you actually gonna tell me what I'm asking for? Unless you want to know who I am and what I do for a living the hard way?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:56 am

Big Brick's and the rest hesitated a moment. They clearly did remember that Sugary cracked the ground and were still in fear of it. It's not everyday you meet someone who's capable of cracking the ground like that. There was a pause, it's possible that Brick's and the others were observing to see if there was any opening at all on Sugary, but in fact, they were still scared of him. Brick's unclenched his fists and spat at the ground before crossing his arm's across his chest. "Whatever, Mr. Bigshot." he started. "I got no time to mess with yah here. Oi! Fella's get yah flank's back to work!" he yelled loudly at the others, who flinched and gulped and all ran away, each one picking up a crate here and there and running off to load it onto the tanker near them.

Brick's look toward's Sugary with a scowl. "What the hell is it that yah wanna know? Brick's did a better job, compared to the rest of his group, at hiding his fear, putting on a brave angry front helped him hide the fact that he might be shitting his pants. "I'm one of the managers on this pier, if yah here to disturb my workers. Then I'll have to call the police." Even if this was a society of ponies, law's were laws, and everyone had to abide by them, or else they'll suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:17 am

Sugary was half-expecting a fight to happen, but was instead admiring Brick's faux-bravery and focus. "So he does have some integrity. Not bad..." There was a light smile on the corner of his lips for how things were turning out, but he still had business to take care of. He uncrossed his arms and casually set the staff in front of him as he kept his posture while holding it. "... Fair enough. But you should be careful about calling officers to deal with troublemakers if you cause trouble yourself... That aside, you're a worker, right? Well, I'm a worker too... I'm a Mercenary. Been one for over 17 years, and I was robbed of my airship very recently. It's a big part of my work and my life, and I want it and need it back. Do you know anything about stolen items? And before you answer that... If you're involved in piracy, but are not responsible for the theft of my ship, then I don't have a bone to pick with you. I'm not a Vigilante... Not normally, at least..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:31 am

Big Brick's stared at this stallion that stood before him, who had displayed such power before and couldn't help but erupt in laughter. "Oh man, yer got yer ship stolen? Ahaha, that's a good one." he continued to laugh for a good minute until he noticed that Sugary was serious about this and Big Brick's had stopped laughing and coughed as he nervously looked away for an awkward pause. "I mean that's terrible." he flatly stated. Taking in a deep breath and crossing his arms again Big Brick's thought for a moment. "That's quite a shame that yer ship was stolen. Though I can't say I've heard of anything such as an airship being sold around."

He looked around for a moment as if to see if there was anyone else watching before he settled his sights onto Sugary. "Oi! I've been in this shipping business fer over twenty years and I got to say. Yer may as well give up yer hopes on ever seeing yer ship again. No offense fella, but a stallion as strong as you and as experienced as yer say yer are getting yer ship taken from yeh. I don't think yer want to be messin' with the ponies that took it." Surely, Sugary never mentioned anything about who or what took his ship, did he? Big Brick's looked a bit more serious than before, almost nervous.

Lotus watched carefully and she focused her chakra, a very minute amount, within her senses, enough so that she could hear the whispering that Brick's was doing. Her brows furrowed together and she herself wasn't entirely a fan of people whispering, usually meant something bad. Still she kept quiet and hidden, keeping aware of anything odd that may come up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:09 am

Sugary's expression had lost the smile again, not the least bit amused at the flow of conversation. "Perhaps I wasn't clear enough... I was robbed, not Mugged. You really think I'd give it up without a fight!? I'll fight to hell and back, but the ship, wonderful piece of Magitek that it is, can't defend itself all alone... So yes, I got careless! And I intend to fix that! Now are you gonna tell me if you know anyone that deals in that sort of thing or not!? I'll tackle through clues and walls if I have to! I don't care what I find along the way, I want my house back! Is that clear enough for you!?" In the end, perhaps Sugary's current predicament wasn't so different from Kimi's. One wad taken from her home, and the other had his home taken from him.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:28 am

Big Brick's looked at Sugary and listened to his heart filled, slightly angered, plea. Well it was more so a demand, but close enough. Big Brick's only sighed as he shook his head. "Don't say I didn't warn yeh." He reached into his pocket and pulled out, what looks to be, a blank sheet of parchment and handed it too Sugary. "All I know is, there's this bazaar far down south. Yah know, far outside the reach of the Princess's eyes. All sort's of thing's sold there. It's a dangerous place over there. I don't know exactly where it is, all I've been told was to hand these sheet's out to those that ask for what yer askin'." After handing Sugary the parchment, he would rub the back of his neck, clearly he was nervous about something.

"That's all I know." he stated as he began to turn away. "I gotta get back to work. Good Luck to yah." Before fully turning he stopped as he had remembered something. "Oh right, yah should also know the parchment is enchanted. It don't show what it say's till the sun falls."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 am

Sugary took the paper, and very soon confirmed the enchantment by proximity to validate the authenticity. He wasn't exactly sure what he was getting into, but he knee what he wanted out of it. "... Thanks. I'll keep that in mind..."

Now that his business was done with Brick, he'd carefully move back to where he last left Kimi off to seek her out with some whispering. "Miss Lotus, you still there? Did you get all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:48 am

Brick left the scene pretty quickly. When Sugary had arrived when he had last left Kimi, the first thing he'd noticed was that she wasn't there, though soon after his question left his left, Kimi's voice was heard right next to him. "Yes." was all she said. She was standing directly behind him, her back pressed against his. No warning given what-so-ever when she had appeared, not even an inkling of magic could have been sensed off of her. Well for all anyone knew, she was an earth pony, right? No horn equal's no magic, right?

Kimi looked out towards the tanker and then around. "It seems that we have to wait until night before we could get anywhere." she remembered what Brick said, but couldn't really make anything out of it, given that she was unfamiliar with this land. It had something to do with the Princess's and where they could not see. What exactly did he mean by that? "Is there any other business we have here?" she whispered. "If that is all, we should get moving pretty soon."

At this point to both of them, an eerie sensation would hit them like someone was watching them. Someone hiding somewhere who was out for blood, but the strange part about it was this sensation came from all directions. "Do you feel that?" she asked as she clenched her fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes All Kinds [private]
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next