OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Paved with Good Intentions

Go down 
+7
Dragon Soul
ObsidianPony
Star Sentinel
Xereth
eqbotanium
Zen
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Paved with Good Intentions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Sonata awoke with a start and tried to recall what had happened. She remembered the unicorn, and the manticore, but she couldn't recall a lot of details about either of them. Then she looked about for her belongings, the bow, the pistol crossbows, their respective ammunition, and most importantly her violin. If she found them, then while she was donning them or making sure they were well secured on her being, Sonata would begin looking around the area to take in her surroundings and see what was around.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Auftrag chuckled at Lumos' response. "Good eye, this suit's a month old. Anyhow, there's a sheet you have to fill out in order to get someone t-" He was suddenly cut off by Lady Plant and a few royal guards showing up. He listened intently to Lady Plant, hearing about someone getting bold and stealing from the archives. He started laughing, his laugh seemingly off and not his own. His mane and tail suddenly turned green, along with his eyes. His hat came off as his mane stood on end. "Oh this is just rich. You're telling me that suddenly someone grew a pair and stole from the archives? And you're sending me after them? I'm honored, Lady Plant. So is little Aufty. I'll be honest with you, I'm going to catch the thief, then let Aufty and Lumos here do horrible thing to them until they talk. Does that sound good? But first, little Aufty here has a sister to pick up from school, so he'll have to do that first."
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Lumos regards the sudden shift in her date with no small amount of curiosity. On one hoof, his mere prescence felt as if a blight upon everything sane and rational, even for a Fey. On the other hoof... Hmm.... The green flame does look good with the suit...

Her focus is diverted from her Aufty as a stray paper, blown to the ceiling by the display flutters by her face. Catching it, she recognizes it as one of the (many) forms she must fill out in order to not fill out forms.

She takes out a quill and begins filling it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paved with Good Intentions
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9