OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Paved with Good Intentions

Go down 
+7
Dragon Soul
ObsidianPony
Star Sentinel
Xereth
eqbotanium
Zen
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:58 am

Dusk wasn't able to really tell what was going on in the back, since he still had what was in front of him to deal with. Having only one Earth Pony to deal with made it an even fight. He figured the rest of his knights were doing okay, since he hadn't been flanked yet. Still, he needed to end this stand off. He took his halberd in his magic and thrust it at where the Earth Pony's torso should be.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:23 am

- Zen and Sharp -

In the shared area of Sonata and Accentria, the blaze was intensifying, the flames rising over the treetop and disgorging a lot of smoke into the sky. Other than that, though, there seemed to be no other indication of developing circumstances. The cloud cover was very enticing, however, but it was sufficiently low for the anti-air siege to reach, as Sonata had assumed. Nonetheless, she would know that clouds were the pegasi's best friends; despite best efforts from both other factions the sky was still under the command of the easily flight-enabled.

Around Accentria, meanwhile, the fire was continuing to spread, slowly but surely creeping towards her.

- Eq -

The formation Wolfe had indicated formed as he wished, with his soldiers sticking close to him. Luckily for his contingent, the other armoured pegasi were distracted, giving him and his troops time to plow through the first few on the way to the Chancellor. He reached all the way through the encirclement and passed the still-warm corpse of the last vestige of unicorn resistance in this section, ending up right in the centre of the stage, where Commander Hurricane and Chancellor Puddinghead were still bound, struggling, as the final few unicorn defenders were overwhelmed.

As Wolfe just reached, however, the pegasi all turned to him in unison, led by the grey-coated figure in sky-blue armour and a gleaming crown, seated atop a white mane. He advanced on Wolfe, flanked by ten other pegasi, and said in a commanding voice, "Kill him!"

At the same time, a net lanced out from behind the formation of armoured troops and enveloped the Chancellor, trapping him in the net. Shortly after that all the armoured pegasi swarmed forward in an attempt to kill Wolfe's contingent.

- Dragon Soul -

The halberd thrust forward and met resistance; however, in a true testament to earth pony craftsmanship, the tip only met metal and failed to penetrate the outer set of armour. However, he successfully managed to ease the pressure on his shield for a little while as the earth pony stumbled backwards, momentarily disoriented by Dusk's attack. This would likely only last for a short period of time, however, unless Dusk acted immediately.

In the meantime, the battle behind him raged on, trackable at least by the sound produced and the screams of pain, none of which seemed to belong to the original female voice Dusk had heard. At last, Ician's voice carried over the battlefield, but in a command not directed at Dusk. "Troops around me, hold. Katariah, surrender."

"I've killed everyone you've thrown at me so far!" She spat. "Why should I surrender? I could win!"

"We'll see about this." And then the loud, loud clash of powerful steel against steel echoed to Dusk.

- OP and Arry -

Blueblood raised an eyebrow at Griff. "Surely you've been to the washroom before visiting?"

"It's been a long visit, Bluey. I'm sure he hasn't had an opportunity. I suspect my guards may have directed him straight here when he went to my house and found me absent." Vision stood up and walked off towards the first door on the right. "I'll show him the way, don't worry. In the meantime, perhaps you'd like to familiarise yourself with Xereth's friend." He nodded and headed off through the door, leading Griff through.

As soon as Griff crossed the threshold, Vision shut the door and turned subtly to him, floating several sets of paper over to him. "Your cover." He whispered. "You are Xereth, and your identity is exactly what I've identified you as. These are your passports, maps around the city and the Palace, and approved passes to my house - show them to the guards at the front and they'll let you through. As it is, with that passport you have access to a lot of the Palace."

He took another look around, then leaned in closer and whispered even quieter than he had earlier. "Your first mission is to infiltrate the archives of the Ministry of Economy, which is in the Palace. More specifically, I need you to infiltrate the private archive of the Minister, Duke Bitsworth, and take... a little brown box under his desk. It has a lock on it, but if you can't unlock it don't bother. Just bring everything in it to my house, secretly. Just leave it at the doorstep, under the mat.

"The room itself should be in an isolated corner of the main archive. You'll find it on the map. You just need to get into the Palace first, which you can reach with your pass. The rest is... somewhat outside of the bounds of the law. Check the map I gave you if you get lost."

In the meantime, Blueblood sat opposite Hoodwink quietly, frowning at him in consideration. At last the prince spoke up. "So, what manner of commoner are you? I don't recall ever seeing your face, not even among the lowliest riffraff at the outskirts of Unicornia." He smirked. "And I do pride myself on my memory."

- Wiserodin -

The pegasus howled in pain and anger, trying futilely to kick back against Auftrag's assault but, in his weakened state, failed miserably. At last he collapsed to the ground, panting and crying pitifully, and once again scooted into the corner. With a furious but resigned glare at his unicorn torturer, he reached for the jerky and began eating it, almost vomiting it all out on the first bite but somehow managing to choke the thing down. However, he still remained silent throughout.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:43 pm

"Now then, I need to build a profile on you. Do you want to talk? Or should I drag it out of you?" Auftrag smiled at the pegasus. "You probably have a family at home don't you?  Wouldn't you like to see them again? Or did Unicorns murder your parents, LIKE PEGESAI MURDERED MINE? EH? DID UNICORNS CRIPPLE YOUR BABY SISTER? BECAUSE YOU PEGESAI SURE CRIPPLED MINE! YOU MONSTERS MADE ME INTO THIS! I'D LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO KILL EVERy LAST ONE OF YOU!" Auftrag drew his folding knives. His demeanor changed and he leaned down to whisper in the pegesai's ear. "Talk or I carve you up and eat you alive. And that jerky you ate? That was the last pegesai who didn't talk. He was delicious."

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Griff carefully followed Prince Vision through the door. He did not quite expect the prince to be set to kill him, so he took little to no caution. He listened to what Vision had to say to him and took the papers. "Xereth sounds like a nice name to have... too bad it's only temporarily..." he thought as he continued listening to the plan.

"A little locked brown box of Duke Bitsworth, huh? Sounds good." He whispered back as quietly as possible. "And as for opening locks, I've opened quite a few of them in my life. No promises about that, though. It sounds pretty secure." he added, before thinking for another moment and whispering back to Vision "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
eqbotanium

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Wolfe smirked. "Alright, boys. It's time to try something I like to call diplomacy. Not my favorite, but it can be effective. Rest of you, grab the Chancellor. Light off a signal flare when you get back." Wolfe would grab Commander Hurricane and put his hunting knife to the pony's neck, pressing it in just enough to draw blood. "Alright, you pegasi! How about a deal. Stay back and let my boys get back to camp, and once I see their signal, I'll let your commander go. We can both come out ahead here." He shouts out at the armies of pegasi.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:49 pm

When Dusk felt the pressure on his shield ease up, he took that moment to get the advantage. He slammed his shield forward, hoping to push back or bash the pony in front of him. He'd then move his shield aside so he could fire a few magic blast, sadly non-lethal, to further stun his opponent, then aim for the pony's neck with his halberd.

Everything behind him could wait until the enemies in front of him were down.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 pm

At the sight of the pony's wave, Sonata started to relax slightly, but when her eyes saw the four swords flanking her and copying the motion, she stopped dead in the air. Again, Sonata looked about for any safe-ish places to tend to the wounds and back to re-evaluate the wounds in general. But again, the clouds were either too far for her to reach or too low to really be safe from the anti-air barrages. Everywhere else there was either fighting or fire, and even the place she was looking at now was only free from those for a relatively short time.

With her grandest grimace yet, Sonata wearily proceeded onward towards the non-burning part of the forest and the sword pony in the middle of it. Sonata made sure the arrow was knocked solidly against the string of her bow as she proceeded, and threw a glance at her side weapons as well. When Sonata finally reached a segment of the forest that wasn't in immediate danger of being on fire, she landed in the farthest tree away from Accentria as she could and showed no signs of wanting to get any closer to her, or more specifically her swords.

Even if she didn't have the free limbs to tend to the arrows in her leg and back, just to not have the strain of flight adding to her exhaustion was a boon in it's own right.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:31 am

Accentria gave the equine ahead an odd look. Why did it. Oh. Ooh. She then came to the realization that there were in fact, four  floating blades behind her and that they were probably waving at the pony as well... and couldn't help but giggle. "That's why, isn't it. My bad!" She willed the Geas, into their sheaths and smiled at the pony. "Better?" She asks it, her voice cheery and loud enough for the pony to hear her clearly over the sounds of the burning forest.  "I forget about them all the time... And they really don't like being sheathed, but hey, compromise!" She continues, taking a few steps towards the pony.

Last edited by Sharp on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:03 pm

"No doubt it's one of many reasons for your reputation amongst the ponies." Hoodwink said to Blueblood with a straight face, betraying no obvious emotion aside from vague interest; he looked rather bored, hoping to get Blueblood to start talking more so that the unicorn might give away some sort of hint to what was going on when he had dropped in.

"As for your lack of recall sir, I don't exactly have the most memorable of faces." That was a blatant lie, he had the handsome face of a noble. "And I tend to wear heavy clothing even in the summer months; the odds are good that the last time you caught a glimpse of me my face was simply obstructed." Hoodwink said. "No doubt you would have remembered me otherwise."
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:39 am

- Zen and Sharp -

The fires seemed to progress more slowly now, with the inferno using up much of the available oxygen in the air and leaving little for the flames to expand. Accentria and Sonata would both not be in any immediate danger for the time being, but with fire approaching from one side and the darkness of the forest - possibly teeming with wild and dangerous animals, who would likely now be fleeing the blaze in several directions - that safety was not to last for very long.

((Zen, Sharp, seeing as you are both here and with not much else to do feel free to post more than once before my next update, especially if you want to hold a conversation or something along those lines. If there are any inquiries, feel free to contact me.))

- Eq -

Everything froze in that one moment. Even without orders from the crowned pegasus, the others stopped immediately, eyeing Wolfe and his troops warily. However, the Chancellor himself had been propelled by the net over to the edge of the pegasus encirclement, where he immediately had several spears pointed at his throat by the armoured knights there. Wolfe's soldiers stopped their advance, glancing between the Chancellor and Wolfe uncertainly.

At that moment, however, a loud crackling could be heard, and a fireball erupted from where the unicorn reinforcements were waiting, slipping through the air in a whine of superheated matter and colliding with the stage, just off the side of the encirclement. The pegasi holding the Chancellor stumbled and lost their momentary grip, but the same effect was being had throughout the stage, with several pegasi, the crowned one included, taking to hovering a little over the stage to avoid the massive tremors that shook the platform wildly.

And then it burst into flames.

Starting from the edge, the fires moved quickly across the stage, moving through a few ranks of pegasi and then towards Wolfe and his soldiers.

- Dragon Soul -

Slamming the shield back did indeed elicit a grunt and a sort of clanking of metal characteristic of movement in heavy armour from the other side of the shield. When Dusk moved the shield aside to fire magic spells at his opponent, the latter had only just enough presence of mind to dodge, but not enough to avoid the halberd to his neck. It managed to slip through the joints in his armour and catch him in the neck, causing him to slump back onto the ground without a twitch.

Dusk's second assailant, however, had mysteriously disappeared, though the charred bodies around and other fallen earth ponies gave a hint as to where he may have disappeared to. As it was, shields were now being abandoned on the earth pony side as they slashed ferociously at other unicorns, who had to bear the double burden of both fighting them and defending against the occasional volley of arrows, the next one descending from the skies and now plummeting towards Dusk from several metres above.

Behind him, the new developments were scarce; the sound of metal against metal continued to ring out, but it didn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

- OP and Arry -

"Many reasons, of course." Blueblood nodded, seemingly pleased. "Admittedly my memory isn't the most well-known among the peasants, but it ought to be." He then listened to what Hoodwink had to say next, scrutinising his face and tilting his head to the side before nodding. "Yes, you are quite plain. No offense intended, of course. But nopony can be as handsome as I, so there isn't any need to feel inferior. Any more inferior, at any rate."

On the other side of the door, Vision nodded to Griff, then looking down the corridor and letting his horn light up. It took only a brief moment for the sound of what sounded like sloshing water to echo down the corridor. He paused for some seconds, then pushed the door open and stepped through. "You know, Blueblood, I never cease to be amazed at your restroom facilities. Remind me to come over for tea more often, won't you?"

Blueblood nodded. "Of course, of course. Actually, Xereth, could I interest you in a tour of my house? I imagine it to be an excellent opportunity to rest from your journey. You should find this place to be duly fitting for your tastes. Perhaps then you could tell me more about yourself and your friend?"

The pegasus stared silently at Auftrag during his tirade. When he was done with it, though, he stood up abruptly and glared at him, beginning to shout. "Oh? Well, I don't suppose the pegasi burnt down your entire village to the ground and tortured all your relatives to death! Did they do that? Because I don't remember that, but I remember the unicorns doing that!" He breathed in heavily, glaring daggers at Auftrag. "It's just like you monsters to do something like feeding me the meat of our dead brethren. You're all monsters, and I can't believe anyone could think differently." He sat back down obstinately. "You want any info, you're not getting any out of me. Kill me, torture me, I don't care. But Pegasopolis will never give up! Even now, as you run your mouth," he sneered, "Unicornia will be suffering a major humiliation. And there's nothing you can do about it!"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:09 am

"I'm trying to build a profile on you, but if you want to play hardball..." Auftrag leaned in close "We play hardball." He summoned Oroboros under the pegesai and had it spin the poor pony like a top, and Auftrag did what seemed to be an elaborate dance with the pegesai, before letting the pegesai fall to the ground again, with a few new cuts from Auftrags knives. Though the pegesus wouldn't realize for a little while, Auftrag had just cut the tendons in his back legs.

"Honestly, I don't give two shits about Unicornia. I do this for a paycheck. But telling me that something is going to happen is a rookie mistake. Of course, Unicornia losing impacts me in no way shape or form, since they were just a pawn in the first place. All of it to further my goals. You see, I need one of the capitols to fall, so then there will be as much chaos as possible. Also, as a bonus, I'll tell you my full name!" He took a brief bow "Auftrag Tyrannus, descendant of Meggire Tyrannus the Second. Also known as anathema to ponykind. If my last name didn't make you crap your pants, then you're either a cocky bastard who needs to be taken down a notch, or so stupid that you don't know your history. Either way, you enforce my reasons for racism. Now then, you're coming with me." Auftrag said as he opened the door and stepped out, leaving the pegesus in the cell. He made a mocking gesture, like how one would call a dog. "C'mon boy, lets go, comeon, here boy..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:13 am

Griff slightly, yet not visibly, jumped as he heard the sound of sloshing down the hallway before seeing Blueblood again, who just offered him a tour of his house. "That sounds like a good opportunity to... rest? There are taverns for that..." he thought as he continued listening to Blueblood, giving Vision one small glance before looking back at Blueblood again and slowly shaking his head.

"I'd love to, sir." he said, lowering his head slightly before rising it again and looking Blueblood directly in his eyes. "But I'm afraid that I'll have to leave. You see, I'm slightly in a hurry, as I have many more places to visit before dark and returning. Maybe some other time, hm?" Griff said and slightly bowed before turning towards the main door. "Thank you for having me on this visit." he said and nodded to Hoodwink, attempting to tell him that this is a good time to get him out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:02 pm

With the blades sheathed, Sonata visibly relaxed and finally took the arrow off the string and put it back in her quiver. Then the bow was slung over her back while her hooves went to some of the pouches about her. From within those, Sonata withdrew some gauze and mentally started preparing herself for what came next. The arrow in her leg was in, and fairly deep with a barbed head, meaning that trying to pull it out would probably do more damage so that left one real option.

With a flick of her hoof, the feathered end of the arrow was broken off leaving just the shaft exposed. Then before she had time to reconsider, Sonata brought her leg against the tree hard to force the arrow the rest of the way through. Sonata let out a harsh gasp of pain and started breathing hard as she wrapped one hoof around the arrow and pulled the last of it out of her leg. Then quickly, she bound the wound tightly in gauze and shifted one of her pieces of armor so that not only was it covering the wound, but the straps that held it in place were being used to keep a steady pressure on the wound.

With the pressing matter taken care of, Sonata finally turned to regard the other pony in the forested area while assessing the arrow in her back. "Don't come closer, please? I'm hoping to tend to these wounds before the fires get to us," Sonata said as she gave the second arrow a few tugs. This one had only just pierced her, and not even enough to get the barbs in so with a little twisting, tugging, and blunt determination, she ripped the arrow out. "So, why're you here?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Dusk knew he should help his comrades, but would he help his fellow knights, or the Grand Marshal. Before he could answer that, he felt an arrow glance across the armor on his left shoulder, and quickly raised his shield up in response. A few more arrows hit him before he raised his shield up, his heavy plating deflecting most of them. Two that did puncture the armor plating didn't get through enough to severely harm him. Only a bit of the points went into him, which he quickly pulled out with his magic.

Once the volley had finished, he decided to help his fellow knights. One who was fighting a rather fierce opponent would be the first one he helped, He fired off some small magic blasts at the Earth Pony as he approached, planning to knock him off balance with them so the knight could finish him off, possibly before he even joined the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Accentria watched the pony ahead of her take care of its wounds as she approached, getting a few more steps in before it asked her to stop and inquired as to what she was doing here.
When the pony finished ripping out an arrow out of its back, she responded "Well...  a burning forest is better than a town full of ponies trying to kill one-another--- If only slightly." Accentria grinned, continuing. "What about you? Come here often?" she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:07 pm

"Favored spot, you should see the flames dance in moonlight," Sonata joked back with something a grimace through the pain she was feeling. Then she turned back to the scene of the battle, still able to see a good deal of the fighting given her high vantage point, and let out a sigh. "Ya know, this could have been a lot easier if your clan just gave the commander back. Then at least I wouldn't be pulling arrows out of my ass," Sonata continued bitterly. "So, any plans to rejoin the battle? It's still raging after all," she then asked while retrieving her bow once again and giving the string a few test pulls.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Accentria scratched the back of her head with a hoof and laughed awkwardly. "Eh... I'm not really all that fond of my... Clan either, that being said, I probably won't be joining them in their fight--- Ah. My name is Accentria, by the way." She put her hoof down, tilting her head quizzically. "What about you, do you plan on diving back into the fray?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:01 pm

"Yep, still have frustrations to take out," Sonata replied while looking over the rest of her gear. She still had several arrows for her main bow. The two smaller crossbows at her sides were still intact and ready with several bolts for each of them as well. Then her armor and other gear, which was still mostly where it should be and holding up as well as it should.

Once her check over was done, Sonata glanced back towards Accentria. "When this stupid war's over, you should come to one of my shows. There's good drinks after if the music isn't enough to draw you in," she said with a reminiscent grin of times that seemed so long ago now.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Accentria laughed warmly at the mare's offer. "Oh? I may just take you up on that, provided you tell me who to look for." She said, her interest piqued. "...But, are you sure you should be going back there alone? You're injured." She gestured towards ponyville and smiled, continuing  "Unless, of course, you enjoy pulling arrows out of your ass." Accentria joked.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:39 pm

"Beats pulling stallions of of there," Sonata replied back with a sharp grin. "And I'll be fine, just keep your eyes open for Sonata Nights when the war's finished," she said before getting up and springing off the branch again. Spreading her wings, Sonata took to the air and with a few quick flaps, she was once more headed towards the battlefield.

Having learned her lesson about being too high with the anti-aerial barrages, Sonata kept a bit lower this time as she flew about picking off targets and flying towards the stage. She was also taking more time between her shots, placing more focus on avoiding being hit rather than taking out as many as she could.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 pm

"Believe me my prince, the inferiority in this room is quite sufficient as is." Hoodwink said with a bow, trying to very hard not to retch, laugh or kick the idiotic, deluded prince. "As for my face... well, they can't all be as, memorable, as yours."

When Xereth and Vision re-entered the room Hoodwink quickly cut in before Xereth could speak and possibly out him. "Sounds like a good deal doesn't it Xereth? We'd be honored your majesty." Hoodwink said with another quick bow before taking his place at Xereth's side. "I'll be sure to tell you everything." Hoodwink assured, talking to Blueblood it seemed but his eyes caught Xereth's meaningfully as he said it.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
eqbotanium

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:27 am

Wolfe would grit his teeth, moving around with the Pegasus leader to keep the fireball launcher's aim down, trying to get off the stage. "Alright then, Pegasi, let's make this quicker. Back away from my leader, and I'll let your bird free. We've both got unicorn problems to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:02 am

Shaking her head Accentria turned away from where the pony had been resting and unsheathed the Geas in one fluid motion, the blades taking their usual places behind her, the largest of the pair on her lower right side.  "Ah well... I tried." She sighed. Continuing further into the Everfree, Accentria mused to herself "Back where it began, eh?--- I wonder if you'll be more cooperative this time."

And so she continued her search for her past. Occasionally the Geas would rotate positions, a sign of Accentria's growing anxiety. She hated this place. Partly because it refused to give her what she was looking for, and partly because she was afraid of what she would find, if she ever found anything. "So... Accentria, how much longer are you going to keep this up? You can't just wander this damned forest forever." she said, talking to herself. "But... If not this, what then?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 am

- Zen -

As Sonata flew back towards the battlefield, she would slowly notice the stage now on fire, with the flames burning from the back towards the rest of the stage. As far as she could tell, no arrows or any attacks were coming her way, meaning that nopony had noticed her yet. Her wounds stung slightly, but with the arrows pulled out they were more of a mild irritation than anything else.

She would see another flash to her right as a powerful fireball erupted from the horn of the unicorn at the tents, arcing towards the battlefield and striking the middle of the encampment ground. The dampness immediately burst into flames, now saturating the entire place in fire.

On the stage, she would notice a small group of what seemed to be earth ponies, with one in particular holding a hunting knife to the throat of a winged and bound figure, surrounded by a group of armoured pegasi, led by a pony she would recognise as King Cyclone, co-ruler of Pegasopolis. Off to the side of the stage, another bound figure - this one wingless - was being held at spearpoint by other pegasus soldiers.

- Eq -

The crowned pegasus narrowed his eyes at Wolfe. He didn't say a word until another fireball arced over the stage and hit the damp grass over in the rest of the encampment, making everything burst into flames immediately. Tall fire reached out from the little bit of dampness in the moat.

"Hand him over first." The pegasus pointed to Commander Hurricane. "Then we give you your Chancellor."

- Sharp -

As Accentria journeyed further into the Everfree, thankfully further from the fire, the light slowly became dimmer and dimmer, to be replaced by near-complete darkness. The light was only just enough for her to navigate herself around obstacles and other things, tripping hazards. She didn't encounter any animals on the way in, but at one point on her journey the light level began to increase, from just a faint aura saturating the area to a much brighter light level that allowed her to see much more clearly.

At this point Accentria's front hoof would collide with something warm and furry. If she looked down she would see a manticore lying in front of her, breathing slowly but otherwise unmoving. In the space in front of her lay a little clearing, and in the centre of it a unicorn with an almost pure white coat - only a hint of pink was present - and a clearly dark pink mane was looking around the clearing, her horn aglow with a white light. She wore a plain brown hooded cloak, with a little rope hanging loosely around her neck where the darker-brown hood gave way to the lighter-brown cloak all the way to her hooves. Around her neck hung a little pendant, and in the centre of it was a golden symbol of a pair of wings on either side of a horseshoe, and a horn above the horseshoe, imposed over a dark blue background.

She eventually stopped and raised her head, becoming gradually aware that someone was behind her, and she turned around. Her kind eyes and gentle features barely moved, but a little twitch indicated her surprise; and then her eyes widened as they hovered over the Geas. She gazed at Accentria silently for a few moments, then cocked her head to the side. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't expect to see you here. Or anypony here, for that matter. What's your name?"

- Dragon Soul -

The arrows did indeed not wound him too badly, only giving him a few scratches and surface wounds, with his armour and his shield taking most of the impacts. The nearest opponent was just a few metres away, and when he fired small magic blasts at the earth pony he stumbled backwards and only just gave a window of opportunity large enough for the unicorn knight to slash his sword downwards. However, the earth pony was a stubborn one, and though the strike slammed him to the ground he still persisted, returning the strikes of the unicorn as best he could and flailing with all four of his armoured legs to block further strikes.

- OP and Arry -

Blueblood looked between Hoodwink and Griff, as the first accepted his proposal and the second declined shortly after. He stared at them, eventually turning his gaze to Vision. "I thought you mentioned that Xereth was visiting you in particular."

"Not in particular." Vision answered. "I was simply one visit in many. Although we do have a history, he is here mostly on business." He gestured to Hoodwink. "But Tea Leaf seems eager to accept. Perhaps he could tell you more about himself."

Blueblood sighed. "Very well." He looked at Hoodwink. "Would you, ah, be willing to take the tour on your own?"

- Wiserodin -

The pegasus was thrown around like a ragdoll, eventually coming to rest on the ground, breathing heavily. He looked up tiredly and narrowed his eyes hatefully at Auftrag. When he mentioned his name, the pegasus' only response was to spit at him. "You don't deserve any respect." He tried to move forward, and then realised shortly after that his hind legs weren't moving. He crawled forward, moving towards the open door with a determined grimace.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Sonata couldn't help but grin somewhat at the unique situation she'd just been put in while stopping her forward flight. Not only had no one noticed her yet, but she had a clear shot at what would appear to be the main obstacle between her and assisting in the rescue of the objective. Flying to the side so she'd be within easy view of the other pegasi that were currently holding what she assumed to be the Chancellor while behind and out of the sight range of the earth pony's she'd assume were holding Commander Hurricane, Sonata pulled out another arrow and took careful aim. Drawing back almost the full length of the arrow, Sonata prepared herself for what could likely need to be a kill shot.

Then she waited, pausing to make sure the commanding pegasi saw her and waiting for the subtle signal for her to take the shot. Even from her distance, Sonata could guess this was an intense situation and she WASN'T going to be the one to screw it up, so she waited with bow drawn, arrow readied, and aim set on the earth pony that was holding the Commander hostage. At the sign of the appropriate signal, she'd either give the arrow that extra little pull for a boost in power to help it punch through the thick armor, or pick a new target for this shot and take that one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions   Paved with Good Intentions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paved with Good Intentions
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next