OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Thief (Open)

Go down 
+2
Xereth
Lightning Shield
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Thief (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thief (Open)   The Thief (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 am

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Confidential Royal Guard business." Eclipse said with a little bit of apology in his tone. He wasn't paying very much attention to her, since he was busy looking for the thief. His hands continued to crackle with energy, but he made no move to unleash it. He did, however, cast a suspicious look Griff's way, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Thief (Open)   The Thief (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Star panted as he landed next to Griff. "Damn you..." He pointed a finger at the unicorn before sighing. "Where now where the hell did those other two go...." He muttered to himself, paying the mare no heed. He looked around at the roofs of the buildings trying to spot where that purple mare and dark brown stallion went. It was then that he remembered the lieutenant. "Bah....Uhh....Sir! I...may have lost some of the witnesses...." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

Ocean sat on the ledge of one of the rooms across from the perfume shop, trying to hide from plain sight. He wanted to wait and see what the little guards would do. He'd then take the amulet himself and get the reward for bringing it back. "More treasure for me crew to use." He muttered to himself with a smile. He just needed to wait...Maybe he could even catch the thief. That would probably get him some bits.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Thief (Open)   The Thief (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:02 pm

The thief grabbed the vial, spraying it's contents onto the amulet, and quickly rushed to the back of the building. Once, he reached the door he slowed. He held onto the door for a moment before he pushed it open with all his strength, causing the door to fly open and hit the wall behind with a loud thud. The invisible stallion waited to see if anyone would suddenly zap the ground or simply shot at where he would be if he had actually done that. 

After, a few moments of silence the stallion would peek out of the doorway to see if the coast was clear though he knew no one could see him. The sound of sirens echoed in the distance and were getting rather close now. The thief soon flew up and moved away from the store, hoping that the dog couldn't follow the scent of perfume. 

------------------

The mare smiled as she looked at the stallion. "Aww...you think you're above me. That's cute." She said as she reached into her jacket to pull out a badge. It was in the shape of circle with a yellow lightning bolt streaking through it and had split the colors inside of the circle into black and a dark purple. The badge of those apart of the Shadow Bolts. "My name is Storm Blower and I want to know what is going..." She didn't finish as the door suddenly slammed open. The mare didn't move to do anything about it, but simply looked down at the spot. The door lead out into an alleyway and one could walk left or right to get to the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief (Open)   The Thief (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2