OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:18 am

Time. Death. These are words that to immortals, are immaterial. To the common pony however, they are words to feared, hated, loved and desired. Death however, was not always just a concept. No, he was a being of immense power who ruled the world with an iron claw. Thanatos, dragon of death, and ruler of the planet long before the Princesses or Discord. He is as old as time itself, and ruled with his alicorn bride, Shiva.

Resting atop his Iron Throne did he rule, watching the lesser races squirm in the mud beneath his claws. He was the ponies' first god, brutal as he was devious. But not all ponies loved him, but some fought, only to be crushed before their rebellion could even begin. Time was something the ponies did not have... nor was hope.

The king of the ponies was a greedy stallion, who followed Thanatos for the meagrest scrap of power. His daughter however, whose name is lost in the sands of time, did not. She fled his castle, taking with her his most powerful weapon; The shard of dawn, a blade that glowed as bright as the morning sun. She travelled the world, meeting her fellows, a stallion who had betrayed his kinsmen, branded the traitor, and another, who had coat as black as dusk, horns bent and cracked, and a sword that shone like the midnight sky.

Together they fought Thanatos, sealing him away in stone for eternity...

Present Day: A doomsday cult, obsessed with death has broken the seal, and now three new heroes must recover the weapons, lest the world be swallowed by darkness...

Rules:
1. No auto-hitting
2. No alicorns
3. A link to your character sheet would be appreciated
4. This occurs in a relatively canon universe, so nothing too extreme
5. Minimum 3 players, but I don't really want to stretch it over 5
6. You can be seriously injured, but you will not be killed

If you think of anything else, PM me.

Last edited by The_Pariah on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:33 am

Ooh, this sounds fun. Here's my OC's. I'd like to sign in with Cinder, but if he's too powerful, then Krix is a close second on who'd I'd want to use.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 am

I'd prefer it if you use Krix. Accepted though~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:56 am

I'd like to sign up with Jonathan Kings.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:12 am

Well, despite not technically being a canon race, I do like the idea of figments... Ah, sorry, rambling. Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:43 pm

I'll sign up Blade Shield for this roleplay and will this be anthro?
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:31 am

Accepted, and no, it will not be anthro
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 pm

I'd like to sign up with Ician.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:24 am

Excellent. I think I will wait for two more tops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]   Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since Time Immaterial [Probable Violence] [Closed]
Page 1 of 1