OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

5 Steps To Successful Roleplaying In The Group In A Nutshell.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

5 Steps To Successful Roleplaying In The Group In A Nutshell. Empty
PostSubject: 5 Steps To Successful Roleplaying In The Group In A Nutshell.   5 Steps To Successful Roleplaying In The Group In A Nutshell. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:38 am

Step 1: Familiarize yourself with the group's rules, which you can find ---> Here! <---

Step 2: Submit a character to the Brand New OC Character Thread which you can find via this link. There is a blank sheet available at the bottom of the first post that you can copy and paste!

Step 3: Once your character gets approved by Dualthrone, you are ready to join games and create them as you please! But remember to remain within character!

Step 4: If you break the rules enough times in a short enough time-span, you will be banned from the group. You will know if you have broken the rules by checking if you can find your name in the Strike Thread.

Step 5: When you have the need to talk to others in an OOC manner or ask about the rules with an admin in real time, visit our Cloudsdale OOC Chat!

With that short instruction manual, I leave you, new player, to get involved in this group's wonders!

Last edited by Brother Roga on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit: I made this a sticky, because it should be a sticky.)
Back to top Go down

5 Steps To Successful Roleplaying In The Group In A Nutshell.
Page 1 of 1