OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Neon caught the bit in her magic, setting it down calmly as she continued to sharpen her spear, slowly, forcing the grating sound to get louder. She hummed, now thinking there were bits underneath the bed, though she did not care, she was no thief.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Letting out a screech the blob engulfed the whetstone, turning the part she was sharpening with to ice, then huffed triumphantly.

Rain mumbled slightly and rolled, dangerously close to the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:06 am

Neon paused as she saw the ice then tossed the whetstone aside, getting up. She trotted over to stand beside the bed, then shouted. "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!" She giggled madly and watched for any funny reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 am

Flailing slightly as he tried to swing his back legs off the bed, only to have them caught in the bedsheets he fell to the ground, a small groggy war cry exited his throat as his wings took a defensive stance the water instantly forming around them making them much bigger and dangerous as he stared...

At the wall. He breathed heavily for a second confused before slowly turning to Neon, who was laughing her flank off, he sighed exasperated as he flopped onto his water, which floated him around, he bumped into the bathroom door before mumbling and going inside.

"I'm not a morning person ya know!" He semi shouted over the sound of the shower, pausing he smiled, poking his head out of the bathroom door he looked at her slight bed head, "Mayhaps a fine looking made wishes to join me for a morning shower?" He asked, before having the water make a bunch of steam, as he wiggled his forelegs slowly dissapearing into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 am

Neon giggled uncontrollably as he fell, then waited with a smile and kept laughing as he calmed down. She had been fixing the sheets as he shouted, giggling at the first part, then blushing deeply and her eyes widening at the second thing he said, looking over to him with her mouth hanging open. As he disappeared, she sat there for a little bit, contemplating what was proving to be the most difficult decision she has had for a long time.

She entered the bathroom quietly, and didn't look at him as she hastily moved past him and into the shower, wetting down her mane, eyes closed as her blush only intensified.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:35 pm

He grinned, "Glad you could join me," keeping his eyes where they should be he grabbed the shampoo and began hastily pouring it into his hoof then onto his head, he caught glances of her wetted mane, and what appeared to be a blush, he chuckled softly, "Having an issue cutie?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:50 pm

She nodded, pouring shampoo on her head and washing it slowly, eyes closed. "Never...shared a shower with anyone before..." She mumbled, thinking this was both embarassing and exciting to do so, and blushed deeply, before looking back at him. "So I don't know what I'm even doing in here with you..." She said quietly, before wrenching her gaze away from him before she could think of glancing down. She then moved onto washing her tail as she let her mane get rinsed.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 pm

'Suppose I shouldn't say I have...' He pondered as he continues rubbing the shampoo into his mane, he stared at her blankly as she mumbled, a grin slowly widening, "Why you're taking a shower of course, your wonderfully soft coat and silky mane suggest you must have done so before, is it I that cause m'lady such distress?~" he had been moving closer to her closing the space between the two of them to mere inches, putting on a edge of slight lustfulness his eyes went straight to bedroom as he went from simply talking to a low, almost moaning whisper.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:12 pm

"..." Neon's face was bright red and she sat there, stock still, blinking and processing his words, tone, and how close he was. She soon took a deep breath and looked back to him blankly, looking bored. "Eh, six outta ten." She waved her hoof dismissively, mentally grinning at her joke and then rinsing off her tail. She had brushed off that lusty look and purr with ease, and soon glanced back with a grin. "Besides, not like I'd ever be in distress. I'm a tough mare."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:18 pm

He almost squees in joy, "Tough AND unimpressed? My my I must try harder next time." He turns slightly away from her rinsing the last bit of soap out of his mane and coat, however not being able to help himself, he uses his tail to slap her cutie mark, suppressing an evil snicker he steps out of the shower swiftly, the blob of water forming a thin film around his body, becoming skin tight, then looking almost bloated the blob carries the showers water back to the drain.

"Thank you Flasky~" he wiggles his eyebrows at the water which blurbles and returns to his flask, "All dry, would m'lady wish for the same treatment?" He mumbles in a much soft tone, "Or is she too hot to handle..."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:26 pm

She froze at the slap, instantly knowing what to do for revenge as she also finished up, stepping out of the shower with her mane, tail, and soft fur comepletely soaking, she looked at him boredly, then flared her horn and a wave of heat turned all the water to steam and even pushed Rain a little. "Hmm...What do you think? Am I too hot? Out of your league, colt?" She said softly, smiling lightly and trotting past him, tail whipping to flick his nose as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Rain pouts, "Perhaps we cancel each other out..." The water from his flask soaks under his coat and gently pulls the water out of his fur, pouring it back down the drain, making his coat fluffy and wonderful. With his nose flicked and his eyes crossed to look at it he glares playfully and trots back next to her, "Well, now we're both clean, alone, and according to that nurse; in sound proof room." He pauses, "Wanna play a board game?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 am

Neon giggled at his reaction, then her mind went straight into the gutter as he paused, before she mentally sighed in relief. "Nah, I'm terrible at board games." She said, then sat on the bed with a soft smile, before laying down slowly and watching him. "Any other ideas?" She asked, thinking about what they could do as well. "Coz I got nothing and no clue what we could do..." She frowned, then shrugged and curled up with a bored yawn, rolling onto her back after a while, looking extremely bored.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:24 pm

"Oh you little genius." He trots up and lays next to her, snuggling himself under the covers he points both forebodes at the ceiling and exclaims, "Cuddles! Or, well maybe pillow talk. Or perhap-" he is cut off by an almost cat-like yawn. Coming back down from it he groans. A very dark colored blob of water rolls out of the flask and begins pushing itself against his face.

"He- berlgl... Meh... Ehhhhh!" He stumbles over his words, "So that's what a caffeine crash is... And to think I left after seven espressos and didn't even listen to his advice..." The water seeing his now much more relaxed and perhaps even pained expression seems to let out a sigh and becomes blue again, rolling back into the flask.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:15 am

She laughs softly and pushes him to the side. "This side of the bed is now claimed by me." She said in a mock-royal tone, grinning cheekily and stealing the blanket. "So, anyway, Rain, what's a stallion like you do anyway? I'm a freelance soldier. But that's really me just refusing to call myself a mercenary." She shrugged then grinned, tossing a pillow at him and yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:36 pm

"Well," he shifted in the now slightly colder bed and looked at her, propping his head up on the pillow, "Exactly that really, sell-sword, Mercenary, etc. I go where the money's good, so I can stop wandering around. I have quite the buried treasure." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Right now I'm taking a break however, getting away from what I usually do, I would have gone to some random monk-like retreat in the mountains, seen Minotaurs when they aren't bashing your face and taking your mares." He pauses and smiles cheesily, "Glad I came here huh? Wouldn't have seen your pretty smile." He continues to smile genuinely.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:56 pm

She nods and shrugs it off. "Eh, I've been all over Equestria. Nothing really get new, yaknow? Except the ponies you meet. They're always different wherever you go. Some bad, some good, some nice, some not, and some are handsome little colts like you." She grinned, booping him, then stretched in a cat-like way. "And yeah, it's cool to meet another Merc, I guess. Never do unless I'm on the job."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Semi-pouting at being called a colt, then just taking it as youthful compliment, as well as going cross-eyed for a moment to stare at his nose. He eyes her rather splendid body as she stretches and says, "Indeed, it does feel nice to see somepony at least a little like me not focused on the job." Daring himself for more he moves forward and nuzzles her cheek, 'No, shouldn't have done that, damnitdamnitdamnit...'
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:54 pm

She nodded, yawning, but then he did something surprising. He nuzzled her. "..." She blinked and stared at him in silence, before raising an eyebrow. "So, you crushing that badly or you hoping to get lucky?" She joked, then rolled her eyes, and nuzzled back, grinning cheekily. "You're lucky I'm a friendly mare. Else I might have slapped you."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:44 pm

He pouts, "That easy to see through me?" He enjoys the moment of her pressing her soft fur against him before he concedes a little, "Could be a bit of both..." With that he just trails off and scoots a bit closer to her. Flask on the other hand had different ideas, taking its mind back for itself it begins silently seeping out of the flask and trailing to the edge of the bed, where it flops on the floor (with... Water, stealth. Stuff.) and quickly slides under the bed. Freezing itself and immiting an aura of cold, cuddles could indeed need to happen.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Neon smiled softly and scooted against him, nuzzling him neck playfully and kissing his cheek. "Oh really? Crushing hard and wanting my flanks? Pushing it a little, you know." She mumbled, though she was snuggling into his side gently, humming softly. "You flask sure has the right idea." She grinned, her warm mane and tail helping her snuggle into him and keep him warm. But then the mare yanked the blanket over them both and cuddled up to him a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Rain frowned as the blankets fell off, "Isn't that a bit counter-productive? I mean without the blank- WOW you missy are WARM!" He scoots as close as physically possible without getting slapped and snuggles up to her, "U-usually when I'm out in the Tundra, I have Flasky wreath me in warmth, a mix of s-steam and really warm w-water. D-don't get me wrong I love the c-cold, Flasky is just being a bit of an ass r-right now!" He curls slightly and sets his jaw to prevent himself from chattering his teeth, "S-sorry but you're really warm..."

"And I should mention that I AM falling for you pretty damn hard..." He tries looking away but the blush fills his cheeks with warmth as he stares at her.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Neon giggled and yanked the blankets back over them, pressing into the cold stallion gently, purring lightly. "I know~ I'm warm because I'm good with cuddling~" She giggled and snuggled into him and held him close, nuzzling his neck and making sure the blankets cocooned them together. She then smiled at him. "Oh, you are falling for me?" She blushed a little, then smiled warmly as her mane was. "Well..." She slowly pulling his head next to hers, and kissed him gently on the lips. "I may be doing the same for you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Rain perks his ears, "All cuddling is good cuddling. Warm cuddles just seem better for cold ponie-- m-mm!" He was startled by the sudden kiss, but didn't deny it for longer than a second as he returned it generously, his ears twitched oddly in his joy.

He didn't wish to test how far she was willing to go, however his foreleg was being kinda squished against her chest, he adjusted it by draping it over her side, pressing his own chest in the now empty space. He foreleg (totally against his will, totally.) however had a different idea, some of her mane was hiding her face, and as pretty and warm as it was, her eyes were much prettier, he swept her mane out of the way and smiled as warmly as his heart felt, "Those eyes put all the gems in the world to shame." With one of the best compliments (and true compliments) he'd given in a long time, he leaned forward and kissed her again, allowing her to decide how long this test of passion would last.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 pm

She had smiled as he pressed into her, then blushed heavily at the compliment, looking away before he had kissed her again, and the warm mare melted into him, purring softly into the kiss and gently sliding atop him, pressing her body into him and continuing to repeatedly pepper his jaw and neck with soft kisses for a while, before nibbling his jaw and grinning. "So, how far does the stallion think this mare's gonna go?" She asked in a soft tone, hips swaying side to side, her tail repeatedly brushing against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next