OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Rain sighed blissfully, enjoying the moment to its fullest, that was until her kisses went lower, his eyes widened slightly, "U-Uh N-Neon that's a bit sensitive..." He sucked in a sharp inhale as she kissed his neck, neck and back being large... Spots, on him he decided to simply allow her, following her question he put on a sly smile, "For as loooong and as far as she wants~" he stated, his forelegs rubbing her shoulders before gliding down effortlessly to her sides, softly rubbing them, almost asking permission to travel any lower.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Neon nuzzled his neck again and nibbled his collarbone, purring softly. "Hmm...No, I don't think that is the answer I wanted to hear~" She mumbled, looking at him blankly. "I think you're supposed to be trying to butter me up, Rain~" She giggled, then tilted her head questioningly, and stuck her tongue out. She hummed in enjoyment at his hooves' touch, however, and pressed into him some more, nuzzling his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:26 am

Rain raised his eyebrows, "Oooohhh?~ Then how about we start with this?" With an almost effortless movement Rain rolled himself and the mare on the bed. Cheering internally for claiming the top for a bit. He grins at her, "Well, buttering up as I understand, means to either shower in complements, or do unnecessary good deeds to said pony."

Pressing himself against her he nuzzles under her chin, "How may I serve you?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm

She hummed in thought. "Well, there's always..." She paused and tripped him, taking over the top again and smirking playfully. "I'm on top, colt~" She purred softly, then kissed him softly again. "And as for what you can do for me~?" She rubbed his shoulder gently. "Well, a nice massage would be appreciated~" She giggled, then nuzzled him softly and shifted, her warm tail brushing against his crotch lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Sometimes the mind reading capabilities of some mares disturbed him, "Sure. Oddly enough I'm pretty good with that." He'd taken a few lessons from Aloe and Vera as payment for getting some special lotions from Horseshoe Bay.

From his position under her it was a bit odd for movement, but nothing too difficult, his forelegs stretched outwards a bit before coming back down on her back, he began tracing circles below her shoulder blades, on of the most important things to remember was even if it's just part of nature: hooves are hard, so he needed to be sure that he wasn't pressing too hard. So he began (almost) expertly kneading her back muscles with his hooves, switching spots constantly so no one area would feel left out from the rest, this also helped so no area would start having pains from being rubbed too much for too long.

After about five minutes he asks innocently, "How's this?~"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Neon purred softly as he began to work, nuzzling and snuggling into him slowly, she spaced out, delighting in the rather nice massage, but then she heard his question and hummed softly. "Not bad~" She murmured, smiling dreamily. "But I've felt better~" She giggled and kissed him softly, stopping him reluctantly. "Now, then...Since I'm horny now...And you seem to be perfectly fine being my submissive little colt~..." She paused and smiled, slipping off him. "Let me see what this colt can offer me." She said simply, obviously meaning what he had between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Rain nodded slightly nervous, maybe she would maybe she wouldn't like it, Rain prided himself with being a bit above average, maybe more than a bit, but he's male, over exaggeration was kind of their strong suit.

As she slide off him he realized he was a bit more turned on than he previously thought, he was already standing at attention. Magic? Perhaps, if magic was her voice he was totally under her spell. She was on top of him after all.

"Well Uh, that saves us a bit of time..." He said, peering down at the hard member curiously. He looked at her for any sign of a pleased or displeased look.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Neon hummed in thought, gently leaning down and touching her nose to the tip, breathing slowly onto it and soon nibbling the flare and smiling softly, planting a kiss on the tip. "Pretty thick, Rain. Not the longest I've seen, almost average, but you're pretty thick." She said approvingly, then leaned down, running her tongue up the shaft very slowly and suckling on the tip gently. After that, she slid forward and pressed into him, trapping the stallion's pride between their abdomens. "It just might be enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Rain bit his lip as he stared at Neon, groaning softly as she gave it a small tease and even more she her body slid on top of it, a groan of pleasure to be sure. He was relieved it was at least acceptable, a stallion thing that had too much to do with self pride than he cared to admit.

"I'd sure hope so, we'd both be in bit of an odd spot if it didn't..." His hooves absently rubbed her sides. His hard member trapped between their bodies didn't stifle its stiffness.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Neon smiled and kissed his cheek, then slid forward slowly, dragging her soft fur against his shaft in a teasing, slow manner. But soon she was no longer on top of it, but she fixed that by pressing back, his tip against her marehood. "Now, then, what's the magic word, colt? Tell me that, and how much you really want this~ And maybe, just maybe, I'll let you enter, and if you be a good little colt, I may even let you fill me up, understand~?" She purred softly, grinning challengingly and waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Rain leaned back a bit and enjoyed the motions, they felt wonderful indeed. His ears perked oddly when it suddenly stopped, however he then knew where everything was, she was lined up, and wanting him to beg for it. At least that's what he assumed. The warmth from her marehood was making his member throb more than it once was, with the promise of what it could be in. He leaned forward and kissed her softly, delicately, and above all else, carefully. It was out of character, she seemed to want his all, and he wanted to give it his all, the kiss served to surprise himself, and hopefully her.

He looked up at her with pleading blue eyes, that seemed to sparkle despite being away from any such 'glittery' light. "I want this, Neon, make my night wild." He smiled sincerely, "And my days to come."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Neon smiled warmly and pressed into that kiss, just and softly, but then she grinned lightly as he spoke, the mare nodding lightly. "I will, Rain. I most definitely will." She purrs softly, then slowly presses back, humming happily as he slowly slid inside her after a little bit of resistance. "Wow, you are thick~" She giggled. "Might be a bit hard to move for a while~" She murmured softly, but soon hilted him, wiggling her hips slightly and squeezing him as she slowly slides up, then relaxes and slides back down his shaft. She began to repeat this action slowly, smiling at Rain and humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Rain scoffed, then gasped, "Ei-Either I'm thick, or you're just tight!" He relaxes a bit only to tense up again when her hips wiggle her further onto him, with a moan her wraps his forelegs around her midsection, staring into those wonderful eyes as they begin the motions, after a few moments he begins helping the process, pushing his hips upward ever so slightly to meet her own.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:56 pm

"Maybe a bit of both, huh~?" She giggled, kissing him softly in thanks for helping, but she was soon moving herself up and down his shaft a little faster, purring in delight and squeezing him whenever she'd move to get some out, , but relax as she got more of him back in. There was one thing Rain would realize, though. And that was that Neon was both tight, and her marehood was quite velvety. But Neon was moving up and down his shaft a little too roughly for him to keep thinking about it, the mare soon sitting up lightly in cowmare position, still moving her hips pretty roughly. "Mmm~"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:05 pm

With a soft smile he gives a small shrug, "Could be~" soon she changed her tactic a bit, sitting up and riding him, effectively getting into the cowmare position. His hooves almost instantly found their way to rest on her hips. He gave off a few small gasps as he got acquainted with how much she could squeeze down there. He tried to judge how well her marehood was, his thoughts quickly turned to mush however, but his brain could process one word:

Good.

He didn't try to calm her hips down, he used his own hooves to encourage her onward, he felt great, and was hoping he was returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Neon purred in delight, moaning lightly and only continuing to move rapidly and roughly. She pressed her hooves into his chest, planting him down roughly as she only sped the movement of her hips, grinning softly down at him. "Feeling good, colt~? I know I'm enjoying a good little colt's submissiveness~" She murred softly, her voice seductively gentle as she soon hilted him again and ground her hips against his slowly, before continuing to slide her hips up and down roughly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Rain was now past verbal speech, it'd sure be nice to tell her 'yes' or 'hot damn keep going' but nooooo brain function failed. He mumbles something incomprehensible sounding something like, "Y-yersh..." He arched his back as she started grinding her hips against his pelvis. He was then slammed back into the bed as she pulled up and slammed herself back down, causing him to moan in delight. His hooves grasped her flank roughly as he concentrated on making her feel good, and keeping eye contact.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Neon giggled softly and continued, soon slowing down teasingly to grind at the same time she moved her hips. "Is the little Rain speechless~?" She whispered in a soft, seductive murmur, continuing to grind as her hips traveled along his shaft. "I'd like to think he could come up with at least one sentence to say~?" She asked softly, letting out a slight moan, purring softly after and nuzzling his neck gently. "Or am I just that good~?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Rain gives a aggressive growl, "Yo-your better than good... Damn you're great!" He gives a thrust, with good timing to lift her off the bed a bit, now eagerly thrusting his own hips to meet hers as he moans, on hoof sliding up her sleek body and pulling her closer, giving her a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4