OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Hey! That's Our Lake!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! That's Our Lake!   Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 pm

pyro did atempt to skid to a halt in the vortex that icicle made and with the spikes appearing aswell it only reenforced his will to stop before he touched them, halting in the center of the vortex only to look towards icicle in the air above him throwing his snowball att him.

On cryo's end he saw icicle jump into the air, and used this opportunity to lobb his thunder bomb spell towards icicle, tough this throw was a bit low, it blasted under icicle and his snowball that he threw as the thunder bomb let lose a thunder discharge in a spherical area in the air, pyro having to duck to avoid being hit as their elemental attacks work a bit differently compared to equestria's regular magic.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Hey! That's Our Lake!   Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Icicle saw the bomb coming towards him and would have frowned if his frozen features had allowed such facial movements. While his own form would be relatively undamaged, the snowball would not survive if it was caught in the middle of the blast.

Regardless, he threw it, expecting at least part of it to hit it's target. And if it did, he would know. The rest of his aerial trip would be filled with thunder as the trapped electricity exploded violently, extending his travel time a bit.
Once he landed, he looked at his foes. A fair bit of ice from his body had cracked off, though it quickly grew back as the cold temperatures that emanated from his body quickly repaired the damage.
He chuckled a bit. "You two are a good team. You have what it takes to survive most winters." He said out of the slight respect he'd garnered for the two.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Hey! That's Our Lake!   Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:09 pm

cryo cheered as he made his shot and launched icicle a good distance away from pyro as he made his way to his human counterpart, pyro meanwhile was being slugish with his movements in the slowfield as he atempted to get out of it, dodging the renemants of the snowball that was blasted by the thunder bomb, cryo came a moment later and magicly pulled him from the field and both moved to a less affected area of the frozen lake.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Hey! That's Our Lake!   Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:44 pm

"The two of you are unified in a common goal - to survive against whatever the world may throw at you. I see that Princess Twilight was simply teaching me yet another lesson." Icicle said as he calmed down and slowly walked towards the two, making no moves to assault the two in any way. In fact, the vortexes and the big blocks of ice no longer hung in the air, instead settling over the frozen waters that slowly started to thaw, ever so slowly.
"I lied when I came to this place. I did not come for a drink. There is no water in this world that would not freeze in my throat." A small bowl-shaped ice block rose from a small clearing in the ice, filled with water which he promptly dunked on his body. It froze almost instantly upon contact.
"I came here because Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, sent me to do two things. The first was to investigate the presence of a bipedal creature." He said, pointing at Pyro.
"The second was to learn about friendship. She believes that if I were to learn about it, I would become able to feel compassion again. Love, even." His features, though frozen, seemed a bit more sad.
"She knows nothing about what I've been through, yet she still tries. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother." He said as he stopped and surveyed the scene that had been wrought.
"Equestria has no room for me, yet she still tries to make me fit into this age's society. Why does she do it?" He said, looking down at the ground in front of him. In his mind's eye, he could see his loved one's face reflected in the ice. He quickly shook his head.
"You, biped. The Princess asked me to tell you to come to the castle in Ponyville. At the edge of the forest there will be armed guards who will accompany you there. Beyond that, I will say no more." He then looked at Cryo. "You are to come as well." He said before turning away and starting to walk. He stopped after a moment and looked back. "And if you're wondering about this lake... It will thaw, in time." With his business here concluded, Icicle began the walk back to Ponyville, where he will no doubt be dragged into another lesson.
That, or be persuaded to make an ice skating rink for a certain pink earth pony.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Hey! That's Our Lake!   Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 pm

as icicle left them alone, cryo and pyro stared att each other att his statement "the princess of friendship..." cryo started and pyro ended with "knew about our pressence? h-how is that possible? i thought they would settle with a rumor about us rather then sending somepony to search for us..."

"well, what ever twilight wants us to do, we should do it" cryo said as pyro nodded as they gatherd thier gear and also locked thier home before they wanderd trough the woods and encounterd the guards ponies att the other side, pyro holding his hands and waved them down to show he is friendly to them, a earlier attempt months earlier after he arived he atemted the same thing with a local town pony that came close, it ended with her screaming in fear and runing away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! That's Our Lake!   Hey! That's Our Lake! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! That's Our Lake!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: