OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))

Go down 
+3
Charemoed
AurumTempestas
Lightning Shield
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Empty
PostSubject: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 pm

The Sun began to rise to its peak signaling that the investigation team was about to make their departure though this event didn't stop things from going as it would normally. While Squad Two would normally have dealt with something like this, but have failed to report for the last few days since they were sent. Their last report ended eruptly with them mentioning something about them feeling tired. Afterwards the line went dead which left people they were reporting to confused.

It seemed as if the group had just vanished.

The place they were going to make their way into Hueco Mundo was in a large room of the building of Research and Development. The room was a fairly reasonable size and was lite by some lights in ceiling since there were no windows.  A few members of the facility worked furiously on the computers to make last minute checks on their calculations while other members of Squad 12 worked feverishly on disc looking machine connected to some wires. This was would be their portal to the home of the Hollows and would close as soon as everyone entered and was given some added equipment.

Participants:
ColdChimera
Zen
Mosley
SwordSymphony
AurumTempestas
Charemoed
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Kitsune stood off to one side, arms crossed as she simply looked around. She wore her Shinigami robes long, tightly lashed down only at her waist, and she had her sleeves cut away. Her fur colors and patterns were exactly like that of a fox's, and, being a Diamond Dog, she also has those features. Her body was quite thin, lithe and strong, but her chest was a bit larger. Her fox tail flicked idly and twitched as she made sure the spell that hid her Zanpakuto was active. The blade itself was quite long, shaped like any other besides the russet wrappings on the handle and a white pommel and the hilt, which was vaguely shaped like a five point star. But no one would see her blade unless she allowed the spell to dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 am

Arc was grinning like a fool as he stood close to the soon to be portal. His adventurous spirit was oozing from every fiber of his being, he was excited to be on a mission again. While he loved field work, he rarely got to see it, stuck in a time of relative peace with a safe and boring desk job. But today was his chance to get out and do something with the skills he had accrued during his time as a Soul Reaper. Arc rattled his right leg up and down, tapping the floor with his sandal. He briefly put a stop to his incessant tapping to look back around the room, gauging the members assembled for the voyage into Hueco Mundo. He wondered what reasoning was behind the decision to include members from other squads, but wasn't entirely against the order. Maybe it would breed some much needed comradery between the Thirteen Court Guard Squads.

Arc returned to his rhythmic tapping, facing the soon to be portal once again. He couldn't help it, it was a nervous tick he developed on the eve of a mission. He gripped the dark blue hilt of his sheathed Zanpakuto tightly with his right hand, resting the weight of his arm on it. Arc reached up with his prosthetic aluminum left arm and ran his hand through his slicked back, black and burgundy hair. The tapping ceased for a moment as Arc caught his breath, taking in one deep breath after another. A minute passed in silence before the rhythmic tapping began again. Arc was eager to begin.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 am

Sitting on his own, Sword relaxed whilst he waited for the scientists to finish their work so that he could begin his. His garb was odd for his squad: Instead of the standard gi, Sword wore an overcoat much like the captains, except black, with no markings, and a punishment squad uniform with no markings other than his lieutenant's badge, the coat covering his wings.

On his lap rested his daisho zanpakuto, hands resting on top of them while he began to observe the composition of this investigation team, the one concealing her blade with kido drawing his interest, and the other one a little to antsy for his liking, but still, better to not judge from first impressions. Truthfully, he was slightly concerned about venturing into Hueco Mundo. While Menos Grande were fairly simple to defeat, a small group of Adhucias could make things very difficult for even an experienced team. Seeing how Squad 2 had failed to report back, Sword figured they'd be dealing with at least Adhicuas at the least. "They should have at least bothered to send a Captain... what if we run into a Vasto Lordes... With the current outfit we'd be decimated..."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:44 am

Also on her own but somewhat near Sword still, Sakura sat cross-legged in front of a low portable writing table upon which a very faded scroll depicting some grand battle or the other is carefully rolled out next to a still mostly-blank one that Sakura is presently painting on with precise, delicate strokes. Helped in her efforts by a high-powered magnifier that she can set on the scroll itself, she's carefully duplicating the aged painting.

Resting beside her on a long red cushion that can mostly accommodate its length is her zampakuto in its sealed form, that of a nodachi with a reversed bevel on its tip. One of her hands is always laying very lightly on the blade, resting away from the cutting edge, and thus all her restoration efforts are being undertaken with one hand.
{You act as if you're unconcerned and without fear. But you are not.}
The first principle is to act like a thing is true, and thereby make it so. From playacting at fearlessness and calm, calm and fearlessness can be achieved.
{To fear naught is foolish.}
To fear aught is pointless. Fear may be warranted, or it may not. If it's warranted, I can always be fearful later. If it's not warranted, I'm better off remaining without that burden.
{Fear instills and drives preparation, and by driving such is conquered.}
No preparation is possible with no word from those who are studying this matter. Their insights are the only possible basis for preparation, and time is used poorly in preparing for one thing only to find it to be another, or to prepare for all things and find yourself weak in all points.
{Perchance...}
Besides which, I have a faithful ally always at my side and fighting my battles. At this point in the mental exchange, Sakura runs a hand over the weapon in an almost affectionate way. I have known you long, and rejoice in it.
{I'd prefer if you lived long and rejoiced in your simple things and stuffy lessons.}
I could no more turn on this than I could grow wings. You chose me as your partner because this is me, not because you were delusional.
{I cannot suffer delusions.}
My point exactly. So you say I ought to be crippled with fear. Tell me why.
{Your power isn't enough to slay many of the beasts that await. There is always danger in trifling with a dragon, even to politely ask its aid, and I wish you to be properly prepared.}
When the time comes, my friend, I shall be. It's time that you fear naught, and trust.
(I trust you more than you can understand, Sakura Foxxbryt. I am sheer power with no power over it. Only you have that power, and I cannot take it from you. Were it not my choice and had I no affection for you, I would be your slave.}
I would never consider you such.
{Which is why I trust you so.}

Last edited by DualThrone on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Not exactly near or far from any of the shinigami going on the mission, Krix stood slightly leaning back against the wall and reading from an open book. The diamond dog's canine face showing his strong interest in it's pages as his eyes scanned line after line before moving on to the next page, a small smile even playing across his muzzle.

Dressed in the traditional captains attire, with the marked white overcoat resting over the traditional shinigami uniform, all of which laying over a not traditional hidden suit of heavy chain armor while his zanpakuto rested at his side, Krix showed few concerns over what was about to commence after a quick glance at the others that were attending this mission. Even with the rather extensive mix of different squads, there was also a definite mix of strengths and weaknesses and he felt rather comfortable in his ability to fulfill his role among the group, stepping up to protect others when their defenses may fall short.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Meteor Storm stood fairly close to the soon-to-be portal. He was dressed in typical Soul Reaper garb, the only alteration was the usual stealth force hood exposing only the eyes and a pair of silk wraps crossed over his chest. He was a little nervous not knowing exactly what they would meet, worried for the members of squad two that had seemingly disappeared. He was also a little uncomfortable having not really worked in a group of this size for quite a while.

He held the hilt of his zampakuto Moeru yōna zōo tightly. He was tense as was to be expected under the circumstances and his stance reflected that, it was as if he was constantly expecting to be attacked. He'd noted the other members, which made him slightly more worried why were captains coming? And the number of lieutenants this many powerful soul reapers in one place was likely to attract attention when they entered hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:18 pm

A yawn could be heard as a purple coated stallion walked into the room. His black mane was spiky on one side on his head while the other rested peacefully on him seeming as if it he had just woken up with it. The stallion rubbed his hand over his eyes a few times as he drug his feet as he moved further into the room.

In his possession was a metal briefcase. Like any Soul Reaper he wore this black uniform and carried a zanpakuto, but he was missing the white accessory of his attire required for his rank. As for the stallion it something of a regularity for him to do though it gained him a few glares or more by the more traditional members of the 13 Squads.

This was the head of Research and Development in all of his glory. He scratched his hand a bit as a few of the ponies working on the machine moved to him and gave him a clipboard that he seemed to glance over before to the thing back with a nod. It had been rumored that the Captain had not gotten any sleep for the last few weeks and was constantly working. With last night being the exception of course.

“Alright everyone the portal is going to start opening up soon so you’ll need these.” He said as he quickly tapped a few buttons on the box unlock it obviously not caring if they paid him any attention or not. The case revealed small, metal bracelets and a few flip cell phones which could be hidden inside of their kimono. “You all know that bracelets can transport you back here and the phones are to communicate between each other and will be only ways to contact us though it will take some time for the call to connect.” He said before he paused for a moment. “Questions? If not then get over to the portal and wait for us to start it up.”
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:18 am

Kitsune silently watched the stallion, eyes watching over his stature, posture, and how he regarded his surroundings, and sighed as she saw he was tired still. She walked over to the portal after collecting a phone and bracelet, slipping the bracelet on and making the cell phone disappear into her robes. Her posture was bored and indifferent, and she checke her robes, and smiled as she felt something in her robe, happy she had not left it behind. A simple good luck charm she hated to be without.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:19 am

Pushing off of the wall, Krix closed the book he'd been reading, sliding it into his uniform and stretching slightly. With that taken care of, he wandered over to the other captain who'd apparently just woken up. "Sleep well?" he asked rhetorically with a grin after getting the phone but while slipping on the bracelets. Now ready to go as far as he was concerned, Krix wandered over towards the portal to await the others.

As he got near, a large hand fell onto the hilt of his zanpakuto. "Are you ready Shashari? Krix asked almost too quietly to be heard. After receiving a silent reply from his blade, Krix's grin resurfaced and he gave a slight nod before settling back to await the others again.

Last edited by Zen on Thu May 01, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:43 am

Arc turned away from the soon to be portal when the Captain of Squad Twelve made his entrance. He was slightly irked by the captain’s lazy appearance, but didn't want to press the issue. Arc had no questions for the captain and grabbed the equipment the captain had procured for the trip into Hueco Mundo. He slipped the bracelet onto his left, prosthetic wrist and tucked the phone into his shihakusho. He adjusted his captain’s white haori as he returned to his original position by the soon to be portal where he resumed the rhythmic tapping with his foot. Tap-tap-tap, tap-tap, tap-tap-tap, tap-tap…
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Storm saw the captain approaching out of the corner of his eye and turned to face him. Some of his comrades seemed annoyed with his lethargic appearance but he'd heard the rumours, those of the captains lack of sleep. He was pleased to see some one other than him worried by the strange disappearance of the squad. They were among the ranks of the stealth force, which meant they probably didn't give up without a fight. He walked over and picked up the bracelet slapping it onto his wrist, placing the phone up his sleeve. "Where will we exit the portal? How far from they scout teams last known location?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:43 am

Sakura didn't even hesitate to do entirely rational things, such as putting away her paints or rolling up the scroll or anything else; straightaway, she takes Cherryblossom by the handle and comes to her feet.
Anything to ask?
{I should like to know what manner of beasts they expect that we should encounter. Beyond the ordinary hollows and their ilk, naturally.}
"Ninth Captain, sir," Sakura says with a small bow of deference. "Does Research expect that we will encounter beasts beyond those of the ordinary hollows and their ilk? Or, perchance an inordinate concentration of such creatures?"
{Devices.}
"And if I may inquire, sir," Sakura continues without even the slightest pause to indicate that she was listening to her zampakuto and incorporating her suggestions, "are the transportation and communication devices dependent on anything that could run out or be sealed?"
Even as she asks, however, she's stepping forward to accept one each of the proffered devices, concealing them in the sleeve of her kimono as they're intended to be.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:40 am

Standing and tucking his daisho into his belt, Sword stepped forward silently to accept his gear, tucking his cell into an inside pocket and listening to the instructions given. Glad to see they sent a captain along. We seem to have a fairly diverse group here. Attaching his band to his wrist, he stepped beside the accompanying captain in their group. "What was the rank composition of the group sent ahead of us that we will be searching for?" Sword asked the captain of Squad 12, trying to obtain a general level of his opponents before he met them.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:45 pm

The Captain nodded to the others though obviously annoyed by it. It was probably due to the lack of sleep. He closed the box that held the equipment and spoke, "Well, you all will be dropped into the same position the scout team was which was only a few hundred kilometers from where we had last contact with them. As for what you will be dealing with I can not say for sure since the group consisted those below the Lieutenant level in between ranks 7th to 3rd. All of which were experienced Soul Reapers. Any regular Hollow would not have created any instant kill like this did so I can only guess anything beyond the Gillian level of Hollow. It might have been a Vasto Lorde, but they are so rare you won't see one.

Adjunchas will probably be most likely, but they will travel in groups. Hueco Mundo is a place where if you're weak you get eaten or you're strong enough not to get eaten." He moved his hand through his mane. "As for your phones they run on batteries which will last twenty days straight and they are able to be turned off like any other phone. So unless someone knows how to seal batteries it will work fine. The casing does allow for it not to be crushed short of a Gillian stepping on it or a direct shot from a Cero. Is that all?" As he finished a few members of Squad 4 came by which were obviously there to give medical attention to the group once they returned if they needed to.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Kitsune nodded to the captain, she listened and understood everything he said, the only recognition of such was the nod. She stood waiting, absently tapping her hand against her leg. She stretched lightly and let her sword reappear, the spell hiding it fading. She had the blade hanging at her right hip, showing she was lefthanded, and her right hand resting on the pommel lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Krix listened with closed eyes and still present content smile playing across his features. Occasionally an ear would flick in response to something said. "I think I'm good," he finally responded after the other captain finished speaking and then Krix shifted so he was standing instead of leaning. Showing that he was ready to get the mission underway.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:12 am

"Thank you captain, for all your hard work. I have no further questions." Storm said bowing to show his respect for the officer. He stood near the others facing the portal as he had been before. "So... Adjuchas. Great." Storm muttered to himself his face mask muffling the words further. He gripped the hilt of his zanpakuto again, and thought about the scout team, hoping this would be a rescue mission.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:33 pm

{I'm satisfied. This will be dangerous but based on the information we have, not an insurmountable difficulty.}
"I'm satisfied, Captain," Sakura smiles, bowing deferentially. "Unless there's any other pertinent information you feel we need to know, I'm ready to venture into this situation."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:13 am

Sword nodded, bowing slightly as well "I am satisfied as well. Whilst challenging, it shouldn't pose a problem with the talent we have assembled here. Ready to move out when the group is Captain."
Back to top Go down
Charemoed

Charemoed

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:46 am

"Ready," Arc said enthusiastically. He was tense from the anticipation, excited to be off on a mission again. But curious of the lost team of Soul Reapers who had traveled to Hueco Mundo before them. It was very unusual to lose an entire scouting party in a instant without any information on how it happened. The Squad 12 Captain even mentioned how experienced the Soul Reapers were, it was troubling to see such a regretful and unexpected loss. Arc was determined to figure out what could have caused such a blunder.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:53 pm

The Captain smiled a little as he saw that the others had no other questions. "Alright! Start it up!" He yelled out with his tired expression turning into something alert and serious. He stepped over to the consoles as the people working on them type at amazing speeds to start up the machine. Those that were working on the machine moved away from it and stood attention to it as. A small dark, grey line formed and split into two as it opened to show a vast desert.

There was almost nothing else out there. Anything outside of the sand was some large pillars which seemed to be apart of some destroyed building which had long since crumbled. The portal was probably a few hundred feet above ground, but that wouldn't matter since Soul Reapers could walk in the air as they did the ground.

"Alright, it's open..." He said as he gave a saddened look at the portal that led to the world of the Hollows. He soon turned his attention to the Investigation Team. "Now, be safe and report when you find something of interest is that understood? If so go."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:48 am

"I understand perfectly, Captain," Sakura replies with a bow.
{As for keeping safe, I suppose I'll have to take care of that, won't I?}
That's sort of the nature of a zampakuto, Cherryblossom...
{Most zampakutos don't have to deal with a shinigami with no real appreciation for how dangerous things are.}
Most shinigami don't have to deal with a zampakuto that's a shameless worrywart. Sakura smiles a little as she turns away from the captain and walks through the portal at a change of pace, shifting her grip on her zampakuto to make it ready for instant combat. We're even.
{I worry because you won't.}
So you're like my better half?
{Um... I... I'm not certain that's permissible...}
What, regarding your relationship to your zampakuto to be as intimate as a relationship where you can literally know your partner's mind with perfect clarity?
{...just pay attention to the desert...}
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:27 am

Kitune simply walked through the portal, silent except for her footsteps. She heard, or rather felt, a small yip, like a fox's, come into her mind from her zanpakuto. She grunted and sighed, glaring at her blade for a moment. She looked around at her surroundings, grumbling, resigning herself to boredom as another yip came from her blade. "Silence, Ludus, not now." She whispered, and her blade did so.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:50 am

Krix was next through the portal, landing on the far side with a solid thud that kicked up a chunk of the sand. As he awaited the others, Krix set about looking about the vast landscape for any signs of disturbance among the desert. Calm eyes scanned the area as he did this, which betrayed the actual thoughts going through his mind. The several concerns were weighing heavily in his mind, and the last thing Krix was wanting was some surprise this early in the mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))   Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: The Investigation ((Adv., Gore, Anthro))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next