OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:25 am

Ician watches the exchange from out of Ruby's line of sight. He grins ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 am

Griff darkly grins "..or do you.." he silently says.

All in one moment, Griff teleports behind Ruby, transforms into sabre-tooth cat form in a second, tackles Ruby and places a claw on her neck. "And then slice and blood comes out." he says, grinning and revealing his sabre teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:28 am

Ician applauds. "Good show. Though not all of us can transform into a sabre-tooth cat."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 am

A broadsword appears on his neck. "Please take your claw off Ruby. I need her." Divine moaned, still around the gills. "If you want a real opponent, pick me."

Last edited by The_Pariah on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:33 am

"Ah, Divine." Ician bows slightly, but respectfully. "I see you're up and about. For now."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 am

Griff gets off Ruby and transforms back into his unicorn form, picking up the swords along the way. "Ah, Welcome back, Divine." he says. "I thought you were sleeping and couldn't move because of airsickness?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 am

"Indeed. I heard you sword blows from my room. And whilst it was true I couldn't move before, I'm trying my best to overcome that. Fortunately, I have also run out of things to throw up." She smiled slightly. "Now, I'll show you real sword combat."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 am

Ician looks between the two. "This ought to be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:38 am

Griff sheathes his swords and grins. "How about you test it on your companion?" he says. "Seeing as you already saw... well, yeah, pretty much saw my trick.."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:41 am

"Try me. Please? You sound like a decent fight. Please~?" She purred happily and spun the great sword happily.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:43 am

"I don't react to cuteness. Probably the main reason mares don't like me." Griff says and sits down on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 am

"Pleeeeeaasssssseeeee?" She bent over and purred, nuzzling his cheek. "Come onnnnnnn~"

Last edited by The_Pariah on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 am

Griff pushes her away. "I don't want to risk being decapitated by someone blind." he says. "during training, that is."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 am

Very slowly, Divine straightened up. "I beg your pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 am

"Long story short, I am not gonna fight you unless you know a spell to attach limbs back to the body." Griff says and turns to Ician. "Besides, he has to train aswell."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 am

Turning on her hoof, she strode out. As she walked out, she spoke quietly. "That you do not trust me speaks volumes. Do not expect my blade to intervene on your behalf."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

"Wait, Divine! I..." Ician's voice trails off as Divine leaves the room. "Damn it, Griff!" He turns on Griff. "I'm sure she knew what she was doing. If she can be a blind swordspony, surely she must have enough talent not to kill you by accident!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 am

Ruby blinked and turned, picking up her sword. "I'm a terrible teacher. I'm sure Griff will be able to help you." She walked to the door. "I better look after Divine."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:12 am

Griff sighs. "Oh, trust, what's that again? Something that left me years ago I believe." he says, looking at the ceiling of the room. "I barely trust the chair I'm sitting on right now ... I miss the old days."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am

"Ugh." Ician gazes at Ruby's retreating form. "What's done is done. Wounds heal, in time. We should leave her be for now. Unless you want to go and apologise?" He looks at Griff and sighs. "I doubt it."

He straightens up and unsheathes his sword. "Perhaps I should get a little practice, while I can."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

"Right." Griff says and stands up, pulling out one of his swords. "You do know how to attack, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 am

"Um..." Ician casts an uncertain gaze at his sword. "Pointy end goes in enemy?"

A moment later, he smiles, ever so slightly. "That was a joke. Yes, I know. Cutting, thrusting, parrying... I know the basics." His smile fades. "Just the basics, though."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 am

"Hopefully those will be enough for what we're about to do in the desert." Griff says. "Do you know how to block?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

Divine crashed on her bed and sighed. The door opened behind her and Ruby stepped in. "Divine?" She asked quietly.

Divine jumped and spun. "O- Oh... It's just you Ruby..."

"Does what Griff said bother you that much?"

"No... Not at all... Everyone has their reasons... But what he said reminded me... How useless I am on board this ship..." She shuddered. "How powerless... How weak..."

Ruby cuddled her gently. "But only on board this ship... Nowhere else."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 am

"I... guess?" Ician gives the sword a spin. "Isn't it just about putting the sword between yourself and the attack? To deflect, angle your blade so the enemy blade slides off; to disarm, um..." He pauses. "I don't think I'm nearly strong enough for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next