OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Visitor From Manehattan.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 7:38 pm

((Yeah))

Dusk found himself blushing after the kiss on the cheek. Once she was on the dance floor, Dusk finished his drink and decided to enjoy the rest of the party, trying not to think about Hazel the entire time.

The next day, Dusk was at his parents place and had told them that they'd have a visitor. All of his siblings were present, and he did not appreciate Torchlight's presence. Dusk was dressed rather plainly, wearing a simple T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Now, all he had to do was wait for Hazel to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 am

The door was knocked on and after peeking in Hazel opened it and entered the house. She was wearing a V-neck that was dark red contrasting her skin and showing a lot of cleavage. She also had a black skirt on going down to mid calf and showing some dark stocking's, finally she wore plain everyday slip-on shoes. Her appearance was average in the clothing but her figure made up for it.

Sharie shyly followed Hazel in wearing a strapless dress with the top being light magnet with pink lines and a cream green color for the rest with pink edging. It ended above her feet showing black shoes that seemed semi-formal. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and the outfit showed off her wonderful swirling pattern's of red and blue on her skin.

Hazel grinned, "Hello Hammer Family! I'm Zephry Sherbert and this is my perfect daughter Palmie Sherbert but you can call me Hazel and her Sharie! It's wonderful to meet you all!".

(I think Pastel might like Sharie's swirly skin)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:04 am

Dusk was surprised with how dressed up Hazel and Sharie were, so much that his parents were the first ones to speak.

"Well hello," his mom said, "Dusk told us you'd be coming. I'm Ivory Keys. This is my husband, Brass Horn."

"Hello. It's seem our son forgot to mention you were an eye catcher," Brass Horn said, looking at Dusk when he said that.

"Uh... I just thought it didn't need to be mentioned. Not like it wouldn't be obvious," Dusk said. This caused both Silver and Torchlight to snicker, though Torchlight was more focused on Hazel's figure.

Meanwhile, Pastel came out when she saw Sharie, and she looked very excited. "Wow, I've never seen anypony multicolored with swirls. You look amazing. Could you model for me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:12 pm

"Nice to meet you Ivory and Brass! Very wonderful names!"Hazel said shaking Brass's hand "I'm glad Dusk didn't mention my look's, A lot of the guy's I meet notice that first and it's kinda annoying". She huffed a bit and brushed a strand of her hair from her face. She then turned to Silver and Torchlight and said"You must be his brother's..One is a silversmith and the other is a ladies man right?".

Sharied cried "Eep!" when Pastel said something to her then blushed heavily at the request to model. In her head she recalled reading the art book's her mom gave her and a chapted included model's first with clothing but some portrait's from a long time ago had nude people as it's subject. She really hoped this girl didn't want her to do THAT kind of Modeling. "Then again.."Sharie muttered, It was nessecary to do that form to trully capture her swirling pattern's.

"U-u..U-um....Sure"Sharie cried her face red from embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:29 pm

"The ladies man would be me," Torchlight said, "I don't have anything going on tonight if you're offering a good time."

"Ignore him," Silver said, "He does this with every single girl he meets. Dusk did mention that at least."

Dusk simply rolled his eyes and said, "Now you know what I had to deal with on a daily basis before I got a place of my own."

Pastel practically squealed when Sharie said yes. "Oh this is going to be great. I'll grab my painting stuff, you just find a comfortable spot."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Hazel smiled and playful shook her finger at Torchlight then asked ''So any place here where I can sit proper and have a most likely wonderful conversation?''.

Sharie looked around trying to a find a place for her to sit.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:54 pm

"Oh, let's take this to the living room. Take any seat you like," Ivory said.

The group then moved into the living room, there were two armchairs and two large couches. Dusk took one of the armchairs, and so did Silver. Ivory and Brass sat down on one of the couches together. Torchlight sat on the other couch, expecting Hazel to sit there too.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Hazel decided to sit down next to Torchlight since it seemed rude to sit between Ivory and Brass and once seated she asked ''So Dusk here is well known by noble's, has your family been in the upper part of society for a long time?''.

Sharie decided to sit down on a nearby stool by a window since she couldn't figure out where else she could sit while she waited for Pastel, The stool was tall and she felt embarrassed with her feet dangling off in the air.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:04 pm

"We have," Ivory said, "We've been playing for parties for a while now. Though our son gets all the attention these days."

"Lucky me," Dusk deadpanned.

"Hey, I'm sure there's benefits to being the most eligible bachelor in all Trottingham," Torchlight said.

"Only advantages you would take advantage of, brother," Dusk replied.

Pastel soon came back down from her room upstairs with an easel, canvas, and a bunch of paints. Seeing Sharie was on the stool, she set her things up by her. "Okay, are you comfortable there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 pm

''I have heard you've served in the military Dusk, how was that experience?'' Hazel asked looking over at him not paying attention to Torchlight.

Sharie nodded and smoothed out her dress a bit and continued looking in the same direction she was earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:16 pm

"It was good. I actually enjoyed it," Dusk said, "Though a lot of my time was spent in the forges, I did get into some skirmishes and things like that. No big battles or anything like that."

Pastel soon had everything ready and began. "Just let me know when you need a break," she said.

"It seems Pastel likes your daughter so far," Ivory said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:20 pm

''I am a bit surprised since she doesn't have any friend's back at school or so she claims..'' Hazel said in response to Ivory then said to Dusk ''It must have been a honor for you to help your skills to this kingdom''. Then returning to Ivory ''She doesn't do much at school but work and study and I haven't seen her interact with the other student's but I swear every Heart's and Hooves day she get's hundred's of letter's from nearly every boy and girl in the school''.

Sharie gave a brief curt nod and stood still with a slight blush at the thought of being painted by someone.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 pm

"Well, she is very pretty," Ivory said, "It's a shame that so many beautiful girls don't know how beautiful they are."

"Speaking of which, Torchlight, here eyes are up higher," Brass said.

"I am aware of that," Torchlight said, shameless looking at Hazel's exposed cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Hazel glanced over at him and seemed taken aback a bit then said ''I feel a mixture of flattery and hate at what your doing. But I feel like if I don't interrupt you now you'd be bugging and flirting with me so enjoy..'' She said with a uncertain tone then turned her attention back to the rest.

''I am a bit surprised at the letter's from girl's, boy's is to be expected but girl's?'' Hazel said then paused again glancing at Torchlight ''I'm not a hundred percent on whether to talk to her about it or not, does your family ever deal with such a topic?'' Hazel asked Ivory
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 pm

"Not really, Brass said, "Torchlight is comfortably straight."

"And proud of it," Torchlight said.

"Anyway, in general the our family is against that sort of thing, though we know better than to force that on others," Brass continued.

"Having the tendency is not what's considered bad for us. It's what you do with it that matters," Dusk added, "And for crying out loud. Torchlight, show some more respect for our guest."

"Oh, I'm respecting her fine figure just fine," Torchlight said.

"Even she doesn't appreciate it, brother. And you call yourself a lady's man," Dusk said.

"Oh fine, I'll stop looking. Party pooper."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:43 pm

''I've always been straight myself and I have never really saw my stance on it especially because I didn't know it was a issue, Manehattan has plenty of gay couple's especially in the Noble's there and I never really saw much wrong or right with it''Hazel said then added ''But whatever my daughter chooses I will support her decision''.

Pausing to glance at Torchlight she then added''I guess it'd be obvious not to ask about your family since I had to raise Sharie by myself but you seem to have a stable home and traditional home, Mine was more of the very close and supportive one for her with lot's of hug's and attention''.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 pm

"Certainly nothing wrong with that," Ivory said, "We do love our children, and we ourselves wouldn't oust them if they did things we didn't agree with."

"Case and point right here," Torchlight said.

"I think it's a good thing you're so close with your daughter," Dusk said, "There are far too many children who don't get the love and attention they need from their parents."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 pm

''Well she seemed too perfect for such a endeavor, my parent's were always close to me though I don't keep in touch with them too often now that they retired plus I felt kinda embarrassed for how I got Sharie..It was a one night stand with a red skinned soldier on his way to Ponyville for guard's duty that got me my sweet perfect daughter''Hazel said hiding her face in her hand's.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 pm

"I see. It's sad that you were never able to find him again," Dusk said.

"Indeed. But at least you've been able to do well for both yourself and your daughter," Ivory said, "You must've worked so hard to raise her by yourself. How old were you when you had her?"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:38 pm

''Around my mid 20's or so if I recall, It's been such a while my brain doesn't really keep track''Hazel said with a embarrassed look.

''Are you almost done?'' Sharie asked Pastel.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:22 pm

"Almost," Pastel said, "Soon all that'll be left is the background. I can do that by myself."

"Wow, that makes her... maybe ten years older than you Dusk? I never knew you were into older women," Torchlight said.

"Well, she certainly looks younger than she is, I guess. And it's not like we're dating or anything. We just met at yesterday's party and enjoy each other's company. And no, not in that way Torchlight," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:52 pm

''Alright, thank you for painting me Pastel. I'm certain it will look great'' Sharie said hoping down from her stool, followed by landing on her face. ''Ow...''She whined getting up and brushing herself off.

''I didn't have much a impression he was that young, I felt he was around my age but then again I suppose it's from how mature he is'' Hazel said gesturing a little and glanced over when Sharie fell but seemed to sense she was okay and continued her word's.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 pm

"Oh, um, are you okay," Pastel asked Sharie, even though she seemed fine.

"I get that a lot," Dusk said, "I'm 27, and still in my prime. All the exercise I get certainly helps."

"And yes, he is much more mature than most ponies his age," Brass said.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 pm

''Yeah I'm fine...''Sharie said embaressed.

''Well it's certainly got you attention at the party yesterday''Hazel said smiling a bit silly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:14 pm

"Good, I don't like seeing anyone get hurt," Pastel said, "You can take a look at what I've already done." Pastel showed her the painting. Sharie was completely painted in stunning detail. Even all of the swirls were in the right places.

"A little too much attention in my opinion," Dusk said, "The noble houses would love it if I became a part of their families. Even some men have hit on me, for goodness sake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor From Manehattan.   A Visitor From Manehattan. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visitor From Manehattan.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: