OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

beginner's battle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:38 pm

it was a sunny but cloudy day in ponyville, many ponies where doing thier daily buisness and chores as usual in the bussling streets in the little town.

But upp on the rooftops of the town hall sat a semi-invisible mysterious creature holding a faintly glowing purple gem in his hand observing the life below. he has some blue jeans on and a red t-shirt on and crude armor parts ontop and a bag of odd gems hanging by his waist, and was quite intruiged on how similar pony live was compared to his kind.

Having heard gossip from earlier, he had heard that some sort of rare event going on in the area, and as he looks out from the rooftop of the town hall seeing the cloudy pegasus free skies and rooftops of the town he ponderd on what to do.
Curious on the mater, he desided to find out and started to climb down to the busy streets below as his purple gem turned him fully invisible as he avoided the ponies to reach the rest of the rooftops that where to far away from the town hall.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 am

Tylus Villas, known only as the Mute by those aware of his existence, stalked the streets of ponyville dressed as some homeless vagrant some pony to be ignored by all those around him. His mutilated face completely hidden under his hood and face wrap while his iron mask was tucked away underneath his cloak that also hid his draconic features as well. The dragopony was here on assignment, the philanthropist Jack wildefeather had heard that some strange ape like creature had taken up residence in ponyville and was trying to learn to make its way in life.... Jack on the other hand just wanted to fight it. It wasn't Tylus's business so he didn't honestly care.

Although Tylus is blind he could see everything around him well enough in his minds eye. The daily bussle of the mid afternoon supplied enough noise to map out the area around him through vibration in his hooves and the echo distance measured by his ears. Finding a strange ape like creature would be simple during this time of day. He made his way to the center of town, next to the town hall where he could listen the most conversations and maybe pick up some clues on the apes wearabouts. Instead he heard something climb its way down the townhall. Obviously it was no Pegasus as they could just fly down and the softer padding of limbs reaching out for hand holds indicated hands and feet without claws. There was no doubt that this was the ape he was looking for. It seemed however that no pony on the ground had stopped to take notice of this occurrence and that their seemed to be some familiar magical aura surrounding him, so it is reasonable to assume that the guy is using some sort of magical cloaking device. It would be best not to approach him directly and use the spell Message to get his attention.

Tylus faded into the shadows next to town hall and slipped on his flat metal mask over his face and dawned his wide brim hat before using message to contact Pyro. Message delivers words to any single person within a decent range in the form of a non distinguishable whisper from an undiscernable direction, as if someone was whispering directly into your ear. "I was hired to find you, Pyro. You wish to learn the ways of pony's yes? Well it appears my employer wishes to learn your ways as well. Meet me behind the town hall and I will direct you to him if you so choose, as I have not been paid to force your cooperation." Tylus then went around the corner to the back of town hall out of sight from others for now at least.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 pm

As pyro climbed down to ground level from the Town hall, he Heard the whisper and caused him to look around in panic. he had spent months of staying clear from the Eyes of pony society, not wanting to be spoted and be treated as Another beast or monster, but the information from the mysterious whisper still peeked his curiosity, wondering how he was detected in the first Place.

With reluctance he turned around to the back of the Town hall and mutters "well, here goes nothing..." and started to walk to the back of the building as he holds his rune bag closely and the invisibility rune in his tight grip.

As he turned around the corner, he saw a cloaked and mysterious pony standing there, as if it was waiting on him, which unnerved pyro by its appreance and mute nature, but as curious as he is, he started Walking closer to the lone pony there, wondering if it was him that called him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Tylus felt the strange ape creature approach around the corner but when he stepped closer to tylus, tylus stepped back not wanting to get too close to him. It had nothing to do with Pyro being a strange creature in a foreign land, as tylus felt that way all the time himself it was more to do with Tylus's inauxstible supply of trust and paranoia issues that he had accumulated. Tylus nodded his head to signal to follow him as he about faced and began walking. There was no reason he needed to face him as front and behind meant nothing to the blind dragopony as he always saw the world in a 360° radius.

The walk took a while as it was a few miles away but after some time they came across what looked like some sort of old celestial temple. After closer inspection though it was clear that the temple wasn't real and was actually a prop built in a day with cameras and lighting equipment scattered about. The prop was solid enough though, most of it was made out of wood and some hardened plastic material. Inside the temple was also done up as some sort of church with long benches and prayer pews and the like with a big symbol of the sun hanging over it. However there only seemed to be one pony there who seemed busy shadow boxing over by the podium in the middle of the stage at the furthest end of the church. The pony was a gray Pegasus that seemed to be supremely well dressed with only the most expensive of clothing. His mane was well groomed with a yellow highlight running down the middle. He seemed to be too distracted with his practice to notice the two newcomers.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:35 pm

As pyro followed the hodded pony to his employer, he began to get the felling that he could still be seen by him, which led him to ponder if his guide relied on other sences than vision, but still remained invisible for the majority of the trip, but it was starting to drain his rune of Power.

when he arived to the prop Church with the long benches and design that seemed to represent celestia, he noted that the church was rather tall enough inside for a Pegasus to fly, but Ashe felt his invisibily rune was starting to run out, he decied to turn it of since the only one he saw inside was his guide and the shadow boxing Pegasus.

Walking closer he saw how well dresed the Pegasus was, probably a guy of high status, a Movie star perhaps since this was kind of a studio like area, and when became fully visible again he said "uhh..hello? umm...you called me?" clearly a bit nervous
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Jack stopped shadow boxing and looked over with wide excited eyes. "Oh shit! Your it aren't you? Your the thing right... The new thing, the weird thing right? Ah! This is awesome, I've never even seen anything like you before. Its like freaky and surreal, like you speak and everything too! I was worried you were gonna start speaking some freaky alien language and shit. My name is Jack Wildefeather by the way, and that dude there is The Mute, no one knows his real name its kind of annoying and probably unnecessary. Speaking of which, Mute, good job bud that was really quick man I though that was going to take at least a few days, you really are the best at this finding shit business. Here's a bonus for expediency." Jack tossed the mute dragopony two bags of coins. Tylus just walked over put them in his saddlebag and unfurled his large feathered draconic wings and took off bounding to a tree and then dissapearing into the shadows.

Jack approached pyro without even a hint of fear or concern about this new alien life form in his presence. "Okay so here's the deal bud. Your new to this place right? Don't worry that's not that uncommon, although they usually come here pony shaped so your an oddity. Anyways, I can help you get by in this world cuz I'm like stupid rich and also I got powerful friend's.... And I'm not talking like 'powerful cuz there rich and in seats of influential power' although I got those too. Nah I'm talking like I'm friends with a goddamn demigod of dragons. So yeah I can help you out. You gotta do one favor for me though...." Jack paused a while for dramatic effect. "I need another villain in this upcoming movie I'm in and igneous is busy right now and your the only other bipedal freaky thing I can find! You do that and I'll teach you anything you want me too. And I'm quite the accomplished martial artist in this country so yeah there is shit loads I can teach you." Jack finally stopped talking and looked at Pyro.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 pm

pyro looked att the pony and as he finaly stoped talking, he blurted out "wow, you are quite the talkative one" without thinking Before shuting up and holdng his mouth, having a bit of a impulsive problem att times.

he clreared his throat Before saying " umm, sorry for blurting that out" Before looking a bit ashamed untill he looked a him again " so you arent scared that a unknown creature just appears here att all? and please, dont call me a freak, im a human from planet Earth and i do have a name, its pyro" mutters to him self quietly "atleast what you will get to know" Before talking normaly "but if i understand this, you want me to be a villain in a Movie where posibly millions of ponies are gonig to see me, and as i have tried my hardest to remain hidden fom pony society these past 6 months? tell me, whats in it for me exactly?" he asks as he Eyes him
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Jack eyed pyro amusedly. "Yes, yes I am. But that's only cuz I can put my money where my mouth is." Jack laughed as he circled pyro getting a good look at him and sizing him up. "Keeping secrets from me already, awh I'm really hurt." He said in response to what pyro had tried to say under his breath.

Jack clapped his wings real quick and flew at eye level to pyro prodding him in the chest. "Alright, freak, I literally just explained how there is almost no end to the benefits you get from working with me. You get contacts all around equestrian that will house you if need be granted that you either pay or work for your stay. You also get one very high paying job working a quick gig in cinema. You will be introduced to the pony population in a way that will make you much easier to accept as dude its a fucking movie they know it's not real so if we were able to work with you then why can't other ponies right? Also you are going to combat lessons from a fucking martial arts master! You really do need to learn to fight before you participate in this movie by the way. So in other words you actually can't say no to my proposition because I just offered to sef you up for life. So are you ready to begin or what cuz I'm getting antsy?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:22 pm

pyro pondering on jack's offering, he saw the benefits towering above the negatives, and after a while he reponds with "allright, ill do it then, but quit calling me freak please? i said my name is pyro and its a bit agitating to be called freak, mister...?" but he then noticed that he had forgoten the Pegasus name from earlier and was left pondering a bit.

he then asked "and you are a martial arts master? it feels kind of a coincidence that you are a Movie star, i Think, and martial arts master, are you sure its the real deal? and what are you geting antsy about?" As he keeps asking while his curiosity is high
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Jack landed back down on the ground and gave a sigh of relief. "Alright, Freak, I'm glad you finally see reason. I'll let my contacts through various means and let them know that the freak is cool. So they shouldn't freak out on you to much, freak. So don't be afraid totake your freaky self and go knock on a few doors alright." Jack replied while maintaining a wide mischeivous grin. "And the names Jack, so be sure you remember that. And yes I know that's not a pony name, my father is a griffon so yeah."

Jack cocked his eyebrow high at Pyro. "Action movies, freak, I do action movies. I'm a movie star because I'm a martial arts master. There's nothing coincidental about it. As for what I'm getting antsy about, its that you keep asking questions when I want to begin your lessons in how to survive the pony world. In light of that statement lets begin your first lesson..... Lesson #1...... DODGE!!!!" Jack suddenly leapt up into the air spinning around with his right rear hoof coming around to smack pyro in the head with a aerial spin kick.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Pyro was quite peeved of being called freak by jack and he was going to respond untill he heard that he needed to dodge, and as he saw jack doing his aerial spin kick, he immediately dodges the kick by quickly going prone to the ground and crawls away from him before saying " Hey! What are you doing you over sized feather duster?!" Before getting up again and Dustin himself of
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Jack laughed hard as he landed. "Oh you know just cleaning up the dance floor freak. What else is a feather duster for? Now be a good girl and come dance with your Stallion... I'm gonna show you how to have a real good time. But don't worry I'll be gentle I know it's your first time." Jack winked seductively at Pyro before leaning back on his back hooves and getting into a fighting stance, using his wings to keep him balanced and standing.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Pyro becomes quickly agitated and humiliated by him and his seductive maner that caused him to blush but then growls and gets in a boxer position first before he shifts to a more free style stance, standing ready to sprint and his fist near his hips close to his runebag as if he was going to draw something from it and says " you stop calling me that you numnut, you dont mess with someone you havent seen before"
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:31 am

Jack quickly eyed pyros hand moving towards the pouch at his hip and also took note of his fighting stance before retorting. "Well maybe if you'd stop being such a tease and started putting out, my nuts wouldn't be so numb. Seriously no one likes a tease, freak. And sense you refuse to put out, I guess I'll just have to be more FORWARD in my ADVANCES!" Jack yelled as he charge pyro and just before he got into range he dropped down onto his thighs sliding across ground into a sweep kick and upon finishing the spin he linked the attack into an uppercut as he stood back up aiming for Pyro's solar plexus in order to knock the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:42 am

Knowing how fast pegasi can be, pyro slaped his rune bag hard to start upp passive effects on him, 3 out of 6 runes he has curently with him activates and starts passivly regenerate him, giving him a dexterety bonus and mobility bonus, the rest of his runes are non-passive action runes meaning he has to manualy use them in his hands, but as he saw jack rapidly aproaching, he then jumped over his sweep kick and landed on the ground but Jacks uppercut hit pyro right on his jaw instead of the solar plexus after a un ballanced landing after jumping over his sweep kick, the uppercut sends him on to his back on the benches in the prop church, dazed but has a plan for a counterattack
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:47 am

Jack confidently and calmly strode over to the bench that Pyro had landed on with ony the cockiest of smiles adorning his face. Jack sat down on the bench just out of arms reach with one leg on the floor and one leg bent and propped with his hoof against the seat itself. Both of his forelegs were stretched out across the back of the bench invitingly. "Awww, freak, is that jewelry I hear in that bag of yours. You shouldn't have, your gonna make me blush. Generally I'm the one who buys the jewelry for my date, but its nice to feel appreciated. As you can see though, my claims of greatness are no bluff. I've trained my entire life to be the best there is, and while I know of many who are way more powerful than me. I know that I will never go down without a fight. Can you make the same claim, freak?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:04 am

As pyro felt jack sit down on the bench, he quickly rose upp to the ground and got some distance between them before taking out a active rune that allows him to throw ranged kinectic punches and started to charge upp a single punch att him before jumping up to get a different angle on jack to make it easier for pyro to hit, as the punches has different travel time depending on how he throws them "stop calling me freak you jerk! And stop being so dam flirty!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:36 pm

Jack cocked an eyebrow as pyro walked away and chuckled as he pulled out a magic rune from his pouch. "Ah, runic magic. So that's how you recovered from my blow to the jaw so quickly, freak."

As pyro began to run at him and jump Jack was now full on laughing as he pushed off from the seat and did a backwards vault around the bench using it as cover from the incoming strike. "Stop flirting? That's like asking the sky to stop being blue, freak." Jack then kicked up at the bench with both rear hooves launching it up at Pyro so the two would meet in the air earlier than he would be prepared for. Jack tumbled backward again over to a film equipment and hooked his forehooves around a boom Mike pole and twirled it around his head like a bostaff stopping it on his shoulders. After showing off he motioned his hoof at Pyro to come at him.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 pm

pyro's ranged punch hits the middle of the bench that causes it to drop back down with a thud under him and lands on it, snapping it it in 2 pieces that causes pyro to lose ballance and stumble of from it Before landing on solid ground.

as he lands and looks over att jack holding a makeshift bostaff and motions him to come att him, and promtly dose it, charging upp enough energy from the rune to throw 4 charged up ranged punches, being called smash punches for thier hard hitting kinetic Power being shaped as a big fists, as it is larger variant of a attack named Vulcan jab that the rune can do, allowing the user to throw out smaller sized ranged kinetic punches att rapid speeds att the cost of Power when attacking without charging up energy.

pyro then says "have att you!" and throws a single smash punch similar to the first ranged punch he made when he deflected the bench att jack and his makeshift bostaff.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Jack watched the bench get smacked right back down to the ground before he even touched. "Ah, so that's how it works."

As pyro yelled and charged forward, Jack laughed at his war cry. "Yahar! That be the spirit, freak. Ye may have some fight in ya yet. Enguarde!" He said in a mock pirate accent. Jack watched the movement of Pyro's arms determining the location of each strike given that he was punching from a distance, Jack actually had the time to do this. Jack first brought down the boom mic to hit the first big punch directly, the boom mic bounced off the kinetic force flinging the pole backwards and around. Jack used the momentum to fling himself around to the side by spinstepping away from the rest of the punches and finishing the spinstepping with a sweep attack with the pole to knock pyro off his feet and then bring the pole down to strike his chest in a wide arc.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 pm

pyro was quite supriced that jack managed to counter his smash punch and use it for his own actions, but as jack came Close with his spinstepping that tuned into another sweep attack, pyro then jumped backwards when jack made his sweep attack and when he brought down the pole to the ground.

as the pole hits the ground, pyro then atempted to take the pole to dissarm jack, thinking that pegasi needs to be light enough to fly, that he could overpower him and yank it from his grip, but as a safey measure, he had a reserve rune action rune ready, a rune with a mark of a Eye with a cross ontop of it that can flash brightly a few seconds, a blinder as pyro calls it
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Jack dropped the makeshift polearm immediately upon seeing pyro grabbing for it. Jack then front flipped forward stomping down on the pole as he did hoping to maybe smash pyros fingers if they got caught underneath it. Jack then high kicked with his right rear hoof aiming for Pyro's chin and following through with the kick Jack summersaults backwards aiming his left rear leg to sneakily kick the gem pouch off of Pyro's belt and back over to Jack.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 am

As pyro saw jack drop the pole just as he grabed it, he was confused on what he would do next, but that left him open as his fingers was smashed between the ground and the pole by jack's pole smash, he groaned painfully and closed his eyes hard in pain,  leaving jack able to kick pyro right on his chin that causes him to stagger backwards untill he lands on his back.

but as jack kicked pyro's rune bag to him,  2 runes slides out, the first being the blinder rune, and the other being pyro's unused 3rd action rune, it having a  icon of a flame, while the rune passives still affects pyro att a distance but only for a fews seconds,  they start affecting jack aswell as he has the passive runes still in the bag, the dexterety and mobility bonus and the regeneration rune, leaving pyro with the ranged punch rune
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Jack caught the bag in his teeth and then dropped them in his hoof. "D'awww, freak, your such a sweetheart for getting me such nice jewelry. But I'm afraid these just don't go with my outfit so you can have them back." Jack tossed the bag fast over pyros head before rushing to the two other ruins on the ground and kicking them away. "There we go, no more distractions now fight me for real your beginning to bore me, freak."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Pyro starts shaking in anger on the ground before he sits upp straight and takes his runebag containing the passive runes before saying " right....i have had enough of your damm asshole attitude, how did you get so famous with that attitude anyways?! You are the most despicable pony i have the non-honor to meet,  even the beasts of the dark forest are much nicer than you, you flying rat! I think its time to give you a change off attitude that i think you PARRENTS would appiciate!"

He gets up and charges his combat rune with 2 charges, but he seems to coming in closer than before, walking carefully towards jack as he switches tactics, going in for a close quaters fight and closes the distance and attacks with a kinectic punch, but instead of a straight punch, he attacks with a ranged uppercut and it goes straight foward first before it suddenly dips down through the ground before it comes back upp closer to jack, pyro taking the opputunity to come even closer as he distracts humwith the uppercut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beginner's battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner's battle   beginner's battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginner's battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next