OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Fallout: The New Arrivals

Go down 
+8
Johnny Maker
DualThrone
Xereth
Brother Roga
Ician
WiserOdin032402
Star Sentinel
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Wyvorn slightly jumps as the prison door loudly closes on him and lifts his head to look at the masked pony. Who the fuck... he thought as the masked pony looked at him and continued walking its way. At that moment, Wyvorn noticed something he liked. The shotgun on that pony's back. Well well.. he thought, thinking how would he get it before being disrupted by Diana, which made him groan in annoyance.

"Yeah yeah.." he quietly said as he got up and stretched before making his way past Diana to look in the direction where the masked pony had gone. "Please don't make too much noise.." he whispered to her before silently making his way towards his prey, leaving Diana behind.

As soon as he approached the masked pony, he has chosen his plan. He checked his talon before slicing the shoulder strap. He would then attempt to kick the shotgun away or at least attempt to block the pony's retaliation attack.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Wild Card chuckled lightly at Verde's question, before being taken slightly aback by the fact her mother smacked her on the head, even if it was only a light one. "Well, there're twelve of us if you really want to know. And it's nothing to do with that gas either." "Yeah, we've been here for much, much longer than the gas." He answered, before watching Auftrag fall to the ground after a punch to the head, funny as that may be, the one who punched him didn't seem all too friendly.

"Viridian, Verde, that pegasus who just floored the unicorn could be a bit of a hazard to us." "He doesn't seem nice at all. Punching strangers like that. I mean, true he was a bit magic happy, but still." Wild commented to the two mares, following them and looking at the security room door. 'That mare back there said "our name", think she's another MPD pony?' 'Cheshire, I think it must have been the gas. There can't be that many ponies like us, surely.' He thought idly, watching Viridian with the door before turning around to Auftrag. "We are not on a timer, nor should you shout about it. Slow and steady wins the race. Rush into things and you might find yourself in the middle of a minefield before you know it." He explained calmly to the stallion, turning around again and getting ready to go into the security room if all was safe.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Jäger was just leaning against the wall while Verde and Viridian fiddled with the door. While the door slamming shut drew some attention, Euphoria had already gone to investigate it, leaving Jäger to shrug and continue waiting for the door to open. When Wild made his comment, Jäger nodded in agreement. "Yah, dere's no reason to be rushink. Und iv ve take too long, den ve gets to fight dose dat put us here," he added while still holding his sharp toothed grin.

Once the door was opened, Jäger would be quick to follow inside and start looking for signs of the fight that they'd heard on the recording along with looking for possibly a bank of monitors playing camera feeds that would have been used to keep an eye on them. If he found one such series of screens, he'd look for any that seemed to be displaying a view of these 'armories' that the warning message had mentioned. "Hoy, how var avay vrom de harmory hyu dink iz dang-o-rous? Iv ve can't get de vents vorking, den mayve hy can hold mhy breath long enough. Hor ve find zome air danks."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Strawberry and Frosty frowned at all the cleaning supplies and random stuff, most of which they didn't even recognize, that they found in the supply closet. Strawberry, however, lit up joyfully at the discovery of the box and the pistol on top of it. Grabbing the pistol, she looked at it. “Hey Frosty, what do you think about this?” She asked, handing it over to the more experienced mare.

Frosty Took the pistol and looked it over. “Looks okay to me. A bit dusty from disuse but otherwise useable. Check the box. There might be ammo for it.” She said, pointing at the box the pistol was laying on.

Strawberry picked up the box and opened it. “Yep, there is some ammo for it in here.” She passed the box to Frosty, who quickly reloaded the pistol. “We’re gonna need a bag to carry all this in. Why don’t you go find another cell and grab another blanket that we can use until we find a real bag?” Strawberry requested.

The blue earth pony mare gave a nod. “Yeah, sounds best I’ll be right back.” She stepped outside to go back to the cells when she noticed Tune with a giant roach. She raised the pistol slightly. “Don’t move.” She told Tune, then took aim at the roach.

Bang. Bang.

Two shots echoed down the halls. Both hit true, one on the back of the oversized pest and one straight to the head. She looked back up at Tune. “Sorry if the gun startled you. Just found it.” She gave a smile to him. “I’m Frosty Works. My friend, still in the closet, it Strawberry Breeze.

As if on cue, Strawberry peeked head out of the doorway. “I heard gunshots. What happened?” She then noticed the roach... or what was left. “Oh. That’s a big bug.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Natural Tune was looking over the mares shoulders at the stuff in the supply closet.
"Well, this looks more like a cleaning closet than a supply clo-" He didn't finish his sentence before he saw the box and the pistol on top of it. "-Aaand I stand corrected."

After looking over the stuff once again while listening to the two mares, he heard a clicking noise that he didn't recognize. He was about to turn his head to see the source of the noise when he heard the command to not move, making him freeze before the two gunshots made him flinch.
Quote :
"Oh. That's a big bug."
He heard. He looked at where he first heard the noise and whistled. "Yer right about that, lass - sorry, I mean Strawberreh. How's about I call you Berreh fer short?"
He then turned his head to Frosty. "As for you, miss Frosteh, thanks for that. Bugs have real strong jaws from what I hear, might have torn me a new arse from all I know." He then looked at the closet. "I think I'll scrounge up some sort of weapon for meself while you two go back for a bag. I'll see if can find some useful stuff in there other than the obvious."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Dark Wing staggered a little after he punched Auftrag, but continued his run to the security room. He was sure he could get there before...Was this unicorn actually running after getting pushed in the back of the head?! He looked at the unicorn he was running beside, amazed. Then he realized they both were running to the security room. Dark increased his speed slightly, running straight towards the group that was in front of the security room.

His eyes widened and he skidded to a stop, nearly falling head over heels. He stumbled a few more feet before he regained his balance and stood up straight again. He stared at the group, then cursed. "Horseapples." He muttered, grumbling. Of course he wasn't going to get there before anyone else. He cell was all the way on the other side of the damn stable! Now all he could do was stand and wait...and maybe apologize for hitting that unicorn in his rush to get here.

So he turned towards Auftrag and muttered a small apology. "Erm...Sorry ah hit ya back there." He scratched the back of his neck then looked back at the group. True none of them was on a timer, but he wanted to... His mind skipped a few thoughts as he just realized what he did. He hit a pony...in the back of the head...just to get to the security room first. His ears drooped a bit, wondering how these ponies would now look at him. Look what ya did! Runnin' in t' action before thinkin'! He heard his dad's voice say to him in his head.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. This was probably not the best time to be remembering his dad's wise words of shoutingness. He...Should probably stay away from that small group for a while, or till he gets on their good side. That was a plan...Maybe...Maybe he should go check out the armory even though it's flooded with chemicals...

Star stayed still for a moment, listening to the group's conversation. Those two unicorn's talk was...confusion him to say the least. But he still couldn't wrap his mind around why they would think about selling the gas...It was dumb. He was too caught in his own thoughts to even realize that the group had already walked away. He had to just listen and wait and-... His brain had finally processed that he couldn't hear their voices anymore, so he poked his head out of the cell to see what was up.

He blinked then he cursed. They had slipped right under his nose! And he didn't even know where the security room was. He sighed and flicked his ears around to listen for voices. What he heard however, was gun shots. Two to be precise. "Gun shots? Maybe...Maybe there are guards and some poor soul just got shot..." He muttered to himself. His curiosity got the better of him and he soon found himself speed walking in the direction he heard the shots from.

His ears flicked at the sound of voices talking about...a bug? Was it possible that someone use a gun just to shoot a bug? He thought that would be rather...odd. Why would anyone shoot a bug, unless said bug was deadly, which is a possibility. Of course that could be a small possi-. "Oh...That's a very dead bug..." He said blinking at the big roach. He then looked up to see three ponies who were wearing blankets like a cloak. "Well....Hello there."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:23 pm

The security office was, mercifully, free of booby traps though it wasn't a pleasant image; a pony lay dead on his back just in front of the door, dressed in armor that looked like it had been thrown together from whatever parts of thick leather and metal plate were the nearest avaliable; empty holsters on his waist informed what they could've guessed themselves that when presumably Cordial Ways had shot this pony she had searched him.

The locker she had talked about was on the side, clearly marked. It was unlikely it normally belonged to her since it was labelled by a piece of paper with her name that had been taped to it but at least it was clear, on top of it was piled some presumably unimportant items of Cordial's like a bottle of water, a pair of boots and a dusty, battered deck of cards.

Some of the camera feeds were still active, though some of the cameras were so dusty they might as well have been down. Thankfully they seemed to show the prison as completely empty, except for the east third floor corridor where the cells were, where they could see Wyvorn sneaking up on a pony in black combat gear. Or at least presumably black, the cameras were in monochrome.

Back near the cells the hooded pony jumped when they heard the shots and the shouting, already putting them on alert before Wyvorn managed to slice his shoulder strap; they made a grab for the gun as they turned around but only succeeded in pulling it off their back completely. They let it fall to the ground as their attention was drawn by the sight of Wyvorn.

From what little could be seen of the pony's face between the face scarf and the top of their hood, they had a dark blue coat and bright yellow eyes. Immediately they backed off and pulled out a machete from their belt, holding it in front of them.

"Just stay right there. I just want what I came for, stay out of my way or you'll find trouble." It was still impossible to determine if the pony was mare or stallion; the flak vest and thick black fatigues they wore gave little away about their body and some kind of electronic speech device must have been hidden in their scarf, because their voice sounded electronic and garbled like a voice box.

In the supply closet where the bug had been shot, it seemed most of what was in the supply closet was meant to be there, until Natural Tune knocked the lid off of a small cardboard box to reveal a small clump of grenades piled haphazardly into it. The box was helpfully labelled... on the back where no one would be able to see it.

Out in the corridor through the door where the bug had come from, Strawberry and Frosty could see it was a bathroom. Another stallion lay dead just inside, dressed in what looked like an old guard's uniform. The roach had evidently been nibbling at him, some of his skin was chewed away on the left arm. More importantly his left hand still clutched a 9mm submachine gun.

Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:39 pm

"Oh, sure, sure..." Wyvorn said, keeping eye contact with the masked pony. "We all have things we really want, don't we? Such as freedom..." He continued talking, making a step forward, scratching the floor with his fully-extended claw. "...or meat." he finished his sentence. The masked pony could see that Wyvorn wasn't in his right mind, and his eyes gave away the blood lust, until they started jumping from the shotgun and back to pony in short intervals.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:01 pm

DragonXneoN wrote:
"Oh, sure, sure..." Wyvorn said, keeping eye contact with the masked pony. "We all have things we really want, don't we? Such as freedom..." He continued talking, making a step forward, scratching the floor with his fully-extended claw. "...or meat." he finished his sentence. The masked pony could see that Wyvorn wasn't in his right mind, and his eyes gave away the blood lust, until they started jumping from the shotgun and back to pony in short intervals.

The pony in fatigues now looked more aggravated; their hand trailed down to their pouch, fumbling inside and a small click being heard before they brought their hand back into view again. "Look friend, I don't care why you're in here and I don't care about the fact you saw me here; I just want to do my job. So why don't you calm down, let me get my gun and we'll go on our merry way?"

The voice distortion actually made their words slur at times, so they pointed from themselves, to the walls around them, to Wyvorn and to the gun to make absolutely sure their point got across.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:08 pm

"Interesting.." Wyvorn said, licking around his beak. "And just what might that job of yours be~?" he asked, eyes starting to visibly shake before frowning. "And I was just hoping I could get something to blast my way out of this shithole... That gun of yours looks like it could do the trick~" he added before his hands started slightly shaking in anticipation. "Surely you wouldn't want to help a griffon out?~"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:18 pm

DragonXneoN wrote:
"Interesting.." Wyvorn said, licking around his beak. "And just what might that job of yours be~?" he asked, eyes starting to visibly shake before frowning. "And I was just hoping I could get something to blast my way out of this shithole... That gun of yours looks like it could do the trick~" he added before his hands started slightly shaking in anticipation. "Surely you wouldn't want to help a griffon out?~"

"My mission doesn't concern you." The pony replied simply. "And there's nothing to blast out of; this place's been a husk for years, I walked right in the front door the moment the power went out." The pony made to lower the machete but changed their mind mid-motion.

"Now back up." He said simply, reaching behind and pulling out a revolver, which he levelled at Wyvorn's head. "I really don't want to pull this trigger, please don't make me." He said as he walked forward, sheathing his machete so his other hand was free. "Now back up, let me get my weapon and we can both walk out of here like nothing happened. I won't even tell my bosses that I met anyone here."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:24 pm

"Hot damn you're a tough nut..." Wyvorn muttered out loud. "So you say this place has been pretty much empty the moment you stepped in and that the doors were wide open... were you by chance the one who shot the guy by the microphone while he was doing an announcement? I kinda want to murder the one who did." he said as he made half a step back and lifted his hands into the air.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:28 pm

DragonXneoN wrote:
"Hot damn you're a tough nut..." Wyvorn muttered out loud. "So you say this place has been pretty much empty the moment you stepped in and that the doors were wide open... were you by chance the one who shot the guy by the microphone while he was doing an announcement? I kinda want to murder the one who did." he said as he made half a step back and lifted his hands into the air.

The pony tilted their head. "What guy on the microphone?" The pony asked as they reached their foot out to drag the shotgun along the ground toward them. "You're the first sign of life I've seen in here besides sodding radroaches." He said, calmly holstering the revolver as he stepped back. "We good?" He asked, backing off with the shotgun in hand but still in it's sheathe.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Wild Card, due to the curiosity he had and also the atmosphere of the place, walked slowly through the open door to the security office, feeling he should go first in case anything bad were to happen, and that he had a duty to protect mares brought across by the gentleman inside. Not normally a thought of Wild Card to go first but Ace was in control now and he wanted a look. Obviously the first thing the stallion saw was the dead body, something he really didn't want to see and yet some of him merely looked at it with wonder. Stepping around the body, something else caught his eye among the monitors and dullness of the room.

Cards. Cards! Wild rushed to the battered old deck and picked it up, basically hugging the small box and smiling widely to himself. "Ah, now... Now I feel much better." He said, letting out a sigh of relief before opening his eyes and looking at the locker underneath where the cards were. "Oh. Hey, look at that. Cordial's locker. This must have been her deck then I suppose... I wonder if she'll be mad that we took them?" Wild queried to himself, seeing from the dead stallion that Cordial was not the one who was shot.

Anyway, cards were not (as) important now, and he looked at the locker with glee. Tilting his head this way and that while inspecting it, he then started to open it with those four key words. "Foxtrot, Romeo, Echo, Echo..." He muttered to himself, pulling back the door of the locker to gaze at the contents within, hoping for Cordial to have left something good.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Wyvorn lowered his head. "I suppose so..." His eyes didn't seem as crazy as before, as if he suddenly understood the meaning of something. "Listen, I apologize for my actions, but I would just really get out of this place. Alive. Could I at least borrow one of the weapons? Don't wanna be eaten by roaches and all. Or shot to death by whoever killed that announcement guy. Or I could secretly work as your sidekick? I'm good at lockpicking and stuff, could get you into many places."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Wild Card wrote:
Wild Card, due to the curiosity he had and also the atmosphere of the place, walked slowly through the open door to the security office, feeling he should go first in case anything bad were to happen, and that he had a duty to protect mares brought across by the gentleman inside. Not normally a thought of Wild Card to go first but Ace was in control now and he wanted a look. Obviously the first thing the stallion saw was the dead body, something he really didn't want to see and yet some of him merely looked at it with wonder. Stepping around the body, something else caught his eye among the monitors and dullness of the room.

Cards. Cards! Wild rushed to the battered old deck and picked it up, basically hugging the small box and smiling widely to himself. "Ah, now... Now I feel much better." He said, letting out a sigh of relief before opening his eyes and looking at the locker underneath where the cards were. "Oh. Hey, look at that. Cordial's locker. This must have been her deck then I suppose... I wonder if she'll be mad that we took them?" Wild queried to himself, seeing from the dead stallion that Cordial was not the one who was shot.

Anyway, cards were not (as) important now, and he looked at the locker with glee. Tilting his head this way and that while inspecting it, he then started to open it with those four key words. "Foxtrot, Romeo, Echo, Echo..." He muttered to himself, pulling back the door of the locker to gaze at the contents within, hoping for Cordial to have left something good.

The locker was simple, a small shelf up top presumably for work boots and a closet type space big enough to hold two pairs of clothes. Into the top a battered cardboard box had been pushed with "Notes" scrawled on it in black ink.

In the bottom where clothes would go, three holsters were hung from the hooks; one was a normal holster belt holding an eight shot revolver. The other two had been modified, one had daggers and throwing knives running all around the belt and the third had been modified to be worn like a sword sheathe on a pony's back, with what looked like a sledgehammer stuck into it.

On the floor of the locker was a folded brown duster coat. On top of the coat was a folded and worn map of the immediate area, with a path from the prison to the nearest city hastily scribbled in pen, along with some crossed out areas.

The final item that was visible was resting on top of the notes box. It was an old fashioned wireless radio, the glass in front of the numbers for tuning was cracked but otherwise it seemed workable. Cordial apparently had put most of her belongings in here; either she had intended to come back but been unable or she had for some reason abandoned these belongings.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:05 pm

DragonXneoN wrote:
Wyvorn lowered his head. "I suppose so..." His eyes didn't seem as crazy as before, as if he suddenly understood the meaning of something. "Listen, I apologize for my actions, but I would just really get out of this place. Alive. Could I at least borrow one of the weapons? Don't wanna be eaten by roaches and all. Or shot to death by whoever killed that announcement guy. Or I could secretly work as your sidekick? I'm good at lockpicking and stuff, could get you into many places."

"No offense buddy, I don't exactly trust you to not put a bullet in my back." the pony said with a shrug. "Not my choice anyway; if the boss knew I'd been disarmed by somepony and didn't kill them for it the rest of the club would have my head."

The pony turned and walked down the corridor, turning a far corner. "I wish you luck but I got work to do." They called back, walking toward the security office.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Wild Card's eyes shone at the things he had found, though no money could be seen first thing, which dampened the victorious feeling one of him had. Nevertheless, he shrugged and reached into the locker, picking up the long brown duster and sliding it over himself (placing the deck of cards in a pocket and searching the pocket at the same time) before fitting the holster with the revolver around his waist, and holding the map in hand, though he grabbed a dagger from one of the other holsters and kept it with him, tucked in one wing. "Hey guys, Cordial left us some pretty nifty stuff." He said happily to the rest of the group with him as he checked the ammunition in the revolver.

Wild then reached in and lifted the box with the word "Notes" on it out of the locker and on to the floor, before standing back and waving an arm to the direction of the locker. "Best if we share the cache. Looks like a sledgehammer for whoever wants to whack things and make sure they're not standing up anymore, and a holster full of daggers and throwing knives." He informed the others, rather happy with what he had right now from the locker's contents. "Oh, and this is the map Cordial mentioned, looks pretty rough, though it's a route from here to what seems to be a city." He added, holding it out for others to see and take if they wanted. "And wing holes in this duster! Must mean Cordial is a pegasus, surely. I mean, why else would there be wing holes? Wait, maybe a griffon then. Something with wings either way."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:11 pm

"But... Your boss doesn't have to know." Wyvorn called after him before sighing and turning around. "At least I tried.." he said under his breath before walking aimlessly down the hall everyone else walked through.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Auftrag was busy watching the fight on the security feed after walking in, seeing the useless griffon having a confrontation with a strange pony. "I wonder who the fuck that was..." He looked over the armored dead body and started salivating. Strange, he never craved ponies before, only meat. This was new. There was also something else on the CCTV: A distinct lack of prisoners in the rest of the facility. "Hey, that's different. I thought there were prisoners here..."

Auftrag turned as Wild opened the locker. "There had better be some fucking three piece suits in there, I feel like a pig in this thing." The locker did not have any three piece suits, much to his dismay. He watched him take the revolver and the duster. "Typical" He quickly put on the belt of knives and took the old radio down from the locker. He looked it over, finding it to be in working condition, and put it in his pocket. "Well, these aren't scalpels or lasers, but they'll do." He checked the CCTV again. He saw the pony with the shotgun coming towards the security room. "That good for nothing griffon! Lazy bum lacks the balls to kill someone. Everyone get ready, we might need to kill someone." He drew a knife in one hand and ducked out of sight. If one listened closely enough, they could hear the faint sound of hair being cut.

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Seeing as his search for the armory would have to be done the time consuming way if he were to pursue it, Jäger turned away from the monitors, missing much of the confrontation between Wyvorn and the mystery pony. Instead, Jäger's attention was once more drawn to the dead pony on the floor that he moved to go stand over. Dragging the corpse over to a wall, Jäger studied it for a moment before beginning to remove the armor. "Hoy, ve might haff more den chust guards ta vorry habout," Jäger said as he removed the last of the armor.

Once it was all off, Jäger began slipping the pieces on over his jumpsuit figuring it was better to have some armor on than none and that since he was likely to end up leading a charge and in turn being in the line of fire. He also made sure to check the footgear on the corpse, seeing if it was better than what he currently had if there was anything there at all or if they'd even fit. While that was happening, Jäger was also listening to what Wild and Auftrag had to say, making the finer adjustments to the ensemble as they finished talking.

The last bit of what Auftrag said though drew a double take from the monster pony as he curiously glanced at the camera feed and too saw the cloaked pony approaching as well as the griffon still unharmed. With a shrug, Jäger moved towards the door. "Vell, no reason ta be rude," he said before stepping back out into the hall though a hand did rest on the door handle in case he needed to hurriedly retreat. "Hoy," he called out to the cloaked figure. "Hyu come hin piece, hor vantink a fight?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Viridian takes the map from Wild Card's hand and glances over it. "So that's where we are," she said, handing the map to Verde next. "This is a problem."

"Quite," Verde agrees after a quick glance. "The best cache might be more out of the way than the group would be willing to go, and it appears that the weapons most suited to a couple of gunrunners have been appropriated." Here she looks pointedly at Wild Card and then Auftrag.

"Thus, our two very eager and vigorous comrades appear to have volunteered to help us raid the armories so that in a pinch, all former prisoners are properly equipped to deal with untoward types and aggressive animals," Viridian says with a somewhat unpleasant smile directed at the two before she walks over to examine the controls. "For which we will thank them."

"Indeed." Verde grins as she joins her mother at the controls, examining them for functionality. "The first step is to either drain the armories completely or locate hazardous material gear so that our two volunteers will remain alive after being highly useful and helpful. With the caveat, of course, being that since they enjoy the bounties of the locker..."

"...the gunrunners have their pick of the bounties of the armory," Viridian concludes. "Along with the technical expertise of a well-trained armorer and her highly technically-inclined mother for the purposes of maintaining and possibly improving the functionality of their chosen arsenal. Naturally, of course, analytic experience will be thrown in free of charge, as well as implicitly included assessment services."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:05 am

Frosty had the pistol raised and ready in case any more roaches showed up, but it seemed clear for now. She noticed Star and waved, then went into the bathroom, Strawberry following her. When they noticed the guard that had clearly been that roach’s last victim, Strawberry grimaced. “Wonder if the other guards met the same fate…” She said quietly.

Frosty bent down and collected the submachine gun the guard held. “Well now we have two weapons.” She checked the magazine in the gun and found it about half full. She reloaded it and the pistol quickly. “Alright, you want the pistol for now? It doesn’t have that much of a kick to it.” She offered Strawberry the pistol, which the pink mare accepted.

Strawberry held the pistol and looked around for roaches, like Frosty did, but again found none. Frosty on the other hand was searching the guard’s pockets, but came up empty. “Well we have some weapons, but we still need other supplies like food and water. I say we see if the mess hall still has a few things left in it.” Strawberry suggested.”

Her blue friend gave a nod, standing back up. “Okay then. We might also need something to use as holsters for the guns. It would be more convenient, but one problem at a time.” The two mares left the bathroom and looked at Star. “Hey there. We’re just gathering what we can before we go. I’m Frosty Works and the pink one is Strawberry Breeze.” She gave a quick introduction to Star before taking off her blanket cloak and retying it so it would work as a bag. She put the box of ammunition in it then slung it over her shoulder.

Strawberry gave the newcomer a wave and a smile, then turned to Frosty. “Alright, I’m going on ahead to the mess hall. You can follow me when you’re ready.” She said, then raised the pistol. “Don’t worry. If I find any more bugs, I’ll just shoot them.” With that she started walking towards the mess hall.

Frosty then peeked back into the supply closet. “You find anything else in here?” She asked Tune.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Diana stared in silent consideration after Xereth as he left and turned the corner. Something told her that she ought to follow him; he was moving with purpose, and his warning to be quiet told her that he did not want to be detected. By whom was a different thing, but it warranted her following him for a while.

She moved up until the corner and then stopped there as the conversation began, listening to the back and forth between Xereth and whoever else he was talking to. It seems that more was amiss than was immediately apparent to her. She waited until about the end of the conversation, whereupon she departed quickly and moved over to the others - more specifically, their supply closet and the only weapon remaining: The sledgehammer. She winced.

Are any of us of the physical capability to use this weapon? She questioned.

Don't think so. Give me a knife or pistol any day, that heavy stuff's out of my field.

Yeah... think we gotta use something else, Icee.

Very well. Diana turned to the others and nodded politely, simply standing around and waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Tune fumbled around with a small unassuming crate until he figured out how to open it. With a quick gesture with his hand he opened the lid and it fell to the ground with a fwoomph.
Quote :
You find anything else in here?
He heard Frosty asking.
Tune grinned widely as he picked up something while disregarding Frosty - a string that he wrapped around his shoulder and waist before turning around, revealing six grenades hanging from it.
"Now all I need is a bottle o' scrumpeh and I'm good tah go!" He joked, laughing afterwards before coming outside the supply closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The New Arrivals   Fallout: The New Arrivals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: The New Arrivals
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next