OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

OCs needed. (Ext.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

OCs needed. (Ext.) Empty
PostSubject: OCs needed. (Ext.)   OCs needed. (Ext.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Violet Runner

#3401545 · 1d, 5h ago · · ·
Hey, some of you might remember last year when I asked for a bunch of OC for my story The Maretrix OC. Well I have recently finished it and am now going to begin working on the sequel so I'm going to need even more OCs!
This time around I'm going to need a lot more OCs then the first one. And not just Ponies, I need Griffon, Minotaur, Zebra and Diamond Dog OCs as well.
So if you would like your OC to be featured in The Maretix OC Reimagined then please fill out this character sheet and please, no Alicorns:
Name:
Race:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:
Back story not needed. If you think your OC would be good as a certain character please feel free to say.

Well, there you have it. Violet Runner made this request in the old group, so I took the liberty of sharing this here for us. Here is the link to the thread in FiMfic to go and comply with the request if anyone is interested(Again, don't make the sheet here. This thread is just to pass along the info, so use the link.): http://www.fimfiction.net/group/199152/oc-roleplay/thread/118636/ocs-needed
Back to top Go down
Jet Edge

Jet Edge

OCs needed. (Ext.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCs needed. (Ext.)   OCs needed. (Ext.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 am

Maretrix... that sounds familiar...

Back to top Go down

OCs needed. (Ext.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: New Members/Unfamiliar Go Here :: Announcements!-
Jump to: