OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Notebook

The Notebook

Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Sweeps grinned as the very air smelt like what he had called out for the room to be. Mint Springs. Grabbing his weapon off his back he grinned wildly. The scythe Rifle switching to its melee form.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

the festral followed suit, and as soon as she saw the town she began to laugh with true joy. "i dont know how you knew but this is just perfect, now, do you have any rules for us or are we to bow and go?" she asked as she took to the air and hovered.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:46 pm

” Ei Lass. Just that it stay regular weapons to regular weapons.” Sweeps said disappearing into the catacomb of backalleys not a sound to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:49 pm

lightning dived into a separate alley and hid slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 am

Sweeps laughed out loud as his city started to twist and bend to the exact memory of the town, it had always been constantly rotating and changing up and down, the defense mechanism that had been placed in the city to make sure the the outer wall couldn't be entered from above or below except when they sunk for the traders to enter or exit the even for Pegasi and unicorns it was a impossible task as the top of the walls went on forever through enchantments solidifying invisible walls and magic canceling runes on the walls. Runes and unicorn magic wouldn't work in here anymore, Minty Springs was back to its former glory the city that smelled of mint and held the key to a impenetrable defense. "Welcome to where I grew up the town that disappeared into magic just like the Crystal Kingdom. These streets were my playground and you have to follow the right path to find me. I won't run as I'm in the heart of this place now. Now I ask you this left down Baker Street, right down Herb Road, or will you follow Rolling Hills to Market Street."

(To give you a back history on Minty Springs think of a Rubix cube the roads go up and down to different roads and town sections but it may not fit how you want it too. The combinations are endless to solve the puzzle. The heart of town is a literal heart statue that controls the entire town. Sweeps grew up in this town and can get just about anywhere but he prefers to play games with his prey to irritate them and taunt them into attacking him which is when he strikes.)
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:54 pm

lightning was shocked almost at first, but steadily a grin grew on her face, she stood up fully and shouted back, "What stops me from adding the 3rd dimension?" She stretched her wings and began to fly upwards and prepared herself for shots to be fired at her, or to be assaulted.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:12 am

"All magic is cancelled here that includes the magic that makes Pegasi, Griffons, and Dragons fly Lassy. Also this place has invisible ceiling." Sweeps voice echoed as he waited for the walls to move.
As if on que the streets about her shot up to catch her, "The ceiling Lassy has found you."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:46 am

she pondered her next move but it was simple but annoyingly to say overly simple and bashful. she removed her cloak exposing her bionic hand. parts flair out and it begins to spin in some parts, the finger tips began to glow as the area around her began to dim as if the energy around her was being drawn in and added to her energy stores. in the center of her palm there was a circle that began to glow until a red light began to shine, then BOOM a beam of almost untempered energy clashed againsed the walls with power easily caperble of carving its way right through the city, without a map or a grid of movement, even a rough understanding would have done. all she could figure is there must be some scence to it, most likely the districts would stay together, but that was just a hunch and she had no proof, so this was the alternate.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:22 pm

"I see you have a bit of a power there Lassy," Sweeps voice came as the beam disappeared into the darkness of the town, "But this town don't talk kind to people with power, like me self most all us griffon folk lived under a greedy king in my day. Bastard trailed us to this city, the last resistance stronghold. When he finally got in, he and his army were shot down by the fourteen weapons of hope. One of which I carry with me now, it is a relic I had to steal back because no one knew the truth behind it, why it's so weak compared to the rest. Things like your shots won't work here Lassy, but me ammunition will. This gun creates ammunition, and it's the best damn thing a old ashwipe like me self could ask for." He finished his history lesson as the city shift again into a circling state, not up and down, or side to side, it moved in a continuous circle.

"Now come and find me.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:52 pm

I can see that this is going to take abit of cool headed and collectivity, I do marvel at your great city and it's proof that power can be out done by a great mind, you true lay planed ahead for this on and I do aplore you on this, I look forward to when I confront you fur the fight, but anyway, I hope I won't keep you too long." Lightning called back with a smile, she was very happy for the challenge that faced her, and the prospect of pushing herself with force that would usually knock her out. Her plan now verged on what sweeps had to say on her next question. "Sir, I'm rather low on energy, that beam has dried up my energy supplies, could we revitalise before we continue, as so the challenge will be higher for yourself, as it was when we started?" Lightning called once more, her frame showing weakness and her breathing heavy, she was indeed low and it would prove a challenge to even get there in her state. The beam took it's power from her own life force as much as her mana batteries and that took its toll.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 am

"Go right ahead Lassy, I'll wait where I am. You get those charged refills and I'll paranoia you when you re-enter." Sweeps echoed throughout the different halls. It was hard to tell in which direction he was even for the acute hearing races. Sweeps was in a large underground room which spun in constant movement. Going in circles fast enough to throw someone onto the wall and to keep things grounded, the only way to move across it was to move with it. Or close your eyes and lay against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 am

she left before returning soon after, she reappeared in the same place she had been standing and look around her, she was defiantly puting allot of work into this but it wasnt what she was hoping for, 'i guess there will be the pay out when i find him, and i guess this is kind of fun.' she thought to herself. "ok i'm back and i'm ready." she shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.   Welcome to my Hometown Lassy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my Hometown Lassy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Archive :: Inactive-
Jump to: