OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Truly Evil?

Go down 
+2
Pseudologia Fantastica
Dragon Soul
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Truly Evil? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:42 pm

"Well, so much for being fine," Dusk commented. Though it was worrying, they were quite a ways away from any medical aid. He hoped it wasn't anything serious.

He had noticed June's nervousness, and her attempts to calm down. Of course, that was the extent of his knowledge of what might be making her nervous, other than the reason she stated.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am

June's eyes widened, and she dashed over to where Diamond had moved to. "I'll skip asking if you're okay. What's wrong? Was it the fruit, or did the tranquilizers leave a hangover? If it's one of those, I am so sorry." Glancing only briefly at where Diamond had been sick, she took his face in her hooves and started looking him over.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:46 am

The moment June touched Diamond's face to look him over, his eyes immediately took on the properties of June's eyes, down to the tone of the color. Diamond sat in a trance as June was holding him. His body reacted on its own, attempting to pull emotional energy from June to substitute for the fruit he just vomited up. "June............................Let.....Go"
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 am

June's eyes widened for a moment, both at seeing her own eyes staring back at her and the sudden feeling of an emotional probe. It would locate little to nothing, of course, as what little feeling she could muster was being hidden away. She then came to her senses properly, and shut her eyes, looking away and taking her hooves from Diamond's face. "Diamond, be honest. What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:22 am

"I'm at the food rejection stage. I won't be able to eat normal food for another twenty hours. I'm sorry for trying to feed off of you. Again." Diamond looked away in shame and closed his eyes, trying not to look at June.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:05 pm

"Well I guess that explains a good bit," Dusk said, "Well, we can't have you go hungry, not at this point. We need everyone able to fight. If you need to feed, I suppose I can volunteer for it if you don't need love. No way am I doing anything intimate with a stallion." Dusk was really hoping Diamond wouldn't need love and just needed emotional energy in general. It didn't help that he didn't know the eating habits of changelings, yet alone halflings.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Diamond listened to Dusk as it looked the stallion up and down. "First off, I'm not a stallion, that was only my alternate form with nothing changed. Second, I'm going to need some sort of contact in order to feed,and it's more efficient if its a sort of embrace like a hug, and if I were to kiss you it would work even better. I can be a mare if you prefer, since my alternate form isn't gender locked..." Diamond still wasn't looking at them while he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm

June opened her eyes, and looked between Dusk and Diamond. "If it helps, I still have some of that love potion." She went to her backpack, and pulled out a familiar pair of bottles and a fresh set of glasses. She looked at the antidote bottle, and gave a slight frown. "Bit low on antidote, though. Only about one dose." She looked up. "So there are a few ways we could do this. Two doses of love potion, no antidote, and we wait it out, two love potion and one dose of antidote, or only one dose of love potion and one dose of antidote." She brought the set over to Dusk and Diamond, and looked at Diamond. "Of course, I could volunteer instead of Dusk." She glanced at Dusk. "If you're uncomfortable with gender-switching." She really, really hoped he wasn't uncomfortable with gender switching. That would make a certain inevitable talk very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:10 pm

After listening to everything, Dusk suddenly had a lot to consider. He never thought between mares and stallions that there was such a thing as an "other" category, which apparently Diamond fell under.

"Well... I'm not entirely sure if I'm comfortable or not. I've never encountered anyone who could change their gender at will," Dusk said. After a little more thinking, Dusk sighed and said, "I'll do it. Better give me the love potion, because I don't toss around love, or lust, like it was nothing, like a certain brother of mine. I'm only agreeing to this because you need it and June already did it once. However, at least let me see you as a mare before I drink the potion."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:16 am

Ician observed the others going about the whole business of feeding Diamond with a straight face. Once again, it was something he felt very awkward about, and he would never do something so restricting to his free will as drinking a love potion. He had to admire Dusk and June for their willingness to go through with it, albeit with some hesitation. He simply watched from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:55 am

June nodded at Dusk, pouring a dose of love potion. "If you think you've never met a gender-switcher before, remind me to introduce you to a few potions. They're out there." She held up the bottle of clear liquid. "Now, since I assume you want the antidote, that would mean Diamond here has to go with either no potion or no antidote. Which'll it be?" She was, in all honesty, a bit disappointed that Dusk had been so adamant about taking the love potion. Consensual love magic could be quite a bit of fun. Shame it didn't happen more often, really.

Of course, June knew she wasn't the best to consult about love. She was fairly certain she didn't quite have a proper frame of reference. Stupid figment magic.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 am

Diamond smiled at both Dusk and June's comments. "You want a preview, Dusk? Let me show you." Diamond said as it unbuttoned its silk overcoat, then twirled the overcoat around to obscure itself for a brief second. When the overcoat flew into the pocket dimension's opening, Diamond looked completely different. Standing in front of Dusk was a mare, with a brilliant, hot-pink crystalline mane and tail, her coat a very clean shade of white. Her features were softened, her eyes were a similar color to her mane, though they seemed to be those of a thestral, which were to add to the exotic appeal. She nodded her head slightly towards June "I won't be needing the antidote, June. It won't really have any effect on me" That was a lie, it could have its side effects.

Diamond moved closer to Dusk, and looked him right in the eye. "How's this? This form has had it's share of fame. This form of Diamond Mind is called Sanguine Dimante, the mare who has brought a great many stallions to groveling for attention. So, shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:39 am

As Dusk took in Diamond's change, he had to admit he, or rather she, was strikingly beautiful. However, he was not anywhere near groveling.

"I suppose so. And so you know, I have sworn to remain celibate until after I'm married. Since my actions won't quite be my own, I expect you to not do anything I would regret," Dusk said as he picked up the glass with the dose of love potion in his magic. He then quickly downed it and closed his eyes, recalling that June said it began with eye contact. He then opened his eyes and looked directly and Diamond, or Dimante.

He began feeling the effects of the potion kick in, and he quickly felt like his mind was in a haze, and all he could think about was the lovely mare he was looking at. "I... wow. I'm sure you've heard this from many stallions, but you are quiet a lovely and radiant mare," Dusk said as he moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:56 am

June poired a second glass of the love potion, just leaving it near Dimante in case she wanted it.  She looked over the other mare, quietly appreciating the physical appeal.  Then, Dusk took his potion, and a strong wave of emotion started coming off of him, giving June a bit of a blush and quite a bit more appreciation for Dimante and Dusk's forms as the empathy hit.  She kept the antidote on hoof, ready to step in with it if Dusk called for it, or went further than he wanted to.

June took a few steps away from the two, both for the sake of leaving them a bit alone and to weaken the effects of her empathy.  She made her way over to Ician.  "You're going to need to be the one to restrain them if they go too far, you know.  I definitely can't." A brief silence as she watched the two. "Lucky."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 am

Diamond Mind turned towards June, and picked up her dose of the love potion. "You like what you see?" She said in a very flitatious manor. She turned back and made eye contact with Dusk. "Oh, you should not have said that, but I'll make sure you keep your promise, despite how much I'm tempted to help you break it." Diamond then downed her dose of the love potion and held eye contact with Dusk. And then the compliment came in.

Diamond put her hoof under Dusk's head, and held eye contact. "I've heard it from quite a few stallions. Those are the ones who I make whimper and grovel for attention, but for you, I'll make....an exception." She then leaned in close and whispered in Dusk's ear. "Just this once." She pulled back and nuzzled Dusk, prompting him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:41 am

Ician turned slightly over to June as she watched what was happening happen. He resolved further to not come into contact with the love potion - or perhaps poison, rather. "My telekinesis is at your disposal." He said neutrally. "But I cannot guarantee that I am able to stop anything if events... escalate." A pause. "Do you have an antidote, perchance? Something I could use to put a stop to this if need be?"
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:17 pm

June held up the clear bottle. "One dose only. I don't carry near as much antidote as potion, since I can usually just wait out the effects. So we'll have to decide who needs it more." She never took her eyes off the developing scene, ready to call Ician in to stop them if Dusk or Dimante went too far.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Not many of the words Diamond said actually registered in Dusk's mind, the main thing that did register was that her voice sounded pretty. When she nuzzled him, he nuzzled her back, and afterwards kissed her cheek. He wasn't done there though, as he promptly followed up by kissing her lips. It wasn't a hungry, lust driven kiss. It was a small, tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:02 am

Diamond felt the mood of the situation, that it called for tenderness, for love, not burning passion or desire. She would have to submit to it, but not without dragging it out. She leaned in to the tender kiss, then wrapped her forelegs around Dusk, pulling him into a gentle embrace. Her coat was soft, warm, and comforting. Then she started to feed off of the love and the other emotional energies Dusk was giving off. Since the feeding was consensual rather than forced, there was pleasure on both ends rather than one party being harmed by it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:53 am

Dusk wrapped his forelegs around Diamond too, and thought the feeling of her coat was amazing. When Diamond started feeding and Dusk felt the pleasure that came from it, Dusk felt himself shudder a bit, and he involuntarily broke off the kiss. He soon went to wordlessly nuzzling her soft coat.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:37 am

Diamond enjoyed Dusk's embrace, despite the lack of a kiss now. The nuzzling made Diamond feel amazing when it was coupled with Her hypersensitivity to touch. She was being slow and gentle with feeding on Dusk, just so the pleasure filled experience would last longer. She quietly moaned with pleasure as they continued.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 am

Dusk soon was satisfied with nuzzling for now. He lifted his head back so he could gaze into her eyes, and also brought a hoof up to stroke her cheek. He was perfectly content just gazing into her eyes at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 am

June was silent as she watched, a slight blush on her cheeks as she tried very hard not to be empathetic with the potion-given emotions coming off of the two.  She wondered if this was how Dusk felt having to watch her and Diamond, and decided not.  There were quite a few differences.  Maybe it was a bit of difference in Diamond/Dimante's characters.  Regardless, she and Diamond had just gone and made out for as long as it took, and June had tried to take it even farther.  Dusk was... romantic.  It would be a lucky mare who married him.  June's blush grew a bit darker, and she tried harder to block out the empathy. Focus on the objective viewpoint.

...Now she just wished she had a camera. One with film in it. This picture would have made a great possible spit-take from Dusk if timed right.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:40 am

Diamond lazily made eye contact with Dusk. Staying awake while being held by Dusk was nearly impossible, much less while feeding. She wanted to just rest there in his embrace, not moving, just resting, being comforted, feeling safe, safe enough to actually sleep; no drugs or other things to help her calm down enough for a restless night. Either the love potion packed one hell of a punch, She herself was growing calmer, or Dusk had something else going for him.

Either way, she closed her eyes and kissed Dusk, a tender, gentle, loving kiss, not fueled by passion, but fueled by a wish for this moment to go on forever. The emotional energy she was consuming was being stored at this point so she wouldn't have to consume more for a few months. This is beyond wonderful, like nothing I've ever experienced.... Is this what true love is like? She stopped caring for her thoughts and melted into Dusk's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:23 am

As Diamond kissed Dusk, he of course kissed her back. He held their kiss for much longer this time, and moved the hoof that was previously stroking her cheek behind her head. He didn't push or anything, he more of ran his hoof through her mane, and he swore it was like the finest silk.

Coherent thoughts were beginning to return to his mind, but he, and his judgement, was still very much under the effects of the potion, and it didn't seem like it would wear off on its own soon. Dusk soon ended the kissed, slipped his head to the side of hers and whispered in her ear, "You truly are an amazing mare. And it only makes me love you more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truly Evil?
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next