OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Truly Evil?

Go down 
+2
Pseudologia Fantastica
Dragon Soul
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

Truly Evil? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 am

"Ah..." Ician sighed contentedly. "That's a lot better. Thank you, June." He lifted his head off the floor slightly. "After you're done with this, could you help me to get my cloak? It's somewhere in my saddlebags." He pointed to the saddlebags lying next to the armour. "Under the books and surgical instruments."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 am

Dusk was hardly paying attention to what Ician and June were doing. He decided to try to find that key that was in the fountain. He first checked the fountain, since he didn't see it land elsewhere. He soon found it among the piles of rubble left behind by the defeated statues. He then lied down with the key held in his magic. He kinda plopped down, causing him to grunt a bit from pain since his chest, along with almost the rest of his body, still hurt from the nasty kick he received from the statues.

"You look a little too small to fit in the box," Dusk said to the key, "But I might as well try." He then got the box back out and tried to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 am

With a click, the lock on the box popped open. Inside was a slew of photographs, sappy poems, love letters, and other papers of the same nature. Most of which seemed to be from a stallion named Mez to a mare named Ivy. Buried at the bottom was a medical record diagnosing Ivy with a fatal affliction, and this was wrapped around another normal sized key.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:10 am

"Finally, this box is open!" Dusk shouted. He then began pouring through the different things inside. He skipped poems he found, and at least gave the love letters a read through, but he paid special attention to the photos, as well as the medical document.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:23 pm

With little to no study, any and all doubt could be removed that the stallion going by Mez was now Sin, either that or Sin had an identical twin. And the mare Ivy looked like the mare from the pictures from the other room, but without holding one up to the other there wouldn't be a confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:44 am

June nodded.  "Once I'm done."  She finished applying the balm to one side of Ician, and moved over behind him.  She cracked a few cold packs, and carefully lay them on the ground near Ician, finishing it off by putting the towel over them.  "Roll onto the towel, please.  Healing cream or no, those bruises need ice."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 am

"Alright." Ician did as he was told, rolling onto the towel. "I, uh... really appreciate all this. Sorry about... well, about earlier. Don't take my distrust personally, I'm just like that all the time with strangers. Especially those who show up out of nowhere in the middle of a mission."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 am

June gave a light laugh.  "It's alright.  I did show up pretty suddenly."  She kept applying the healing balm, focusing on the worst bruises.  Done with that, she folded the towel over top of him, and put a few more cold packs on top of it.  A pause, and a flicker of uncertainty crossed June's face.  "You... you trust me now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 am

Ician chuckled dryly. "If you wanted to kill me, you probably would have done so by now." His gaze dulled for a moment. But I still don't know if you have an ulterior motive...

"... I trust you." He said, injecting as much sincerity into his voice as he could. He always had been a brilliant liar, after all.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 am

June watched Ician's face carefully, trying to read him.  She wasn't the greatest at it, but she didn't miss his expression when he hesitated.  She passed it off as his thinking face.  When he answered, a releived smile spread across her face.  "Thanks.  I know I can be a bit suspicious with the sunglasses and sudden appearances and all, but I'm really trying my best to help."  Another pause, and the smile turned into a grin.  "If you weren't still healing, I'd probably have hugged you by now.  Old habits and all."  She shook her head, suddenly serious.  "You two are still healing, of course.  I'm not letting anyone- anypony explore a castle while there's magic healing at work.  Not to mention, you two are probably dehydrated."  June continued speaking as she pulled water bottles from the backpack and handed them out..  "Is there any real time limit?  At least a half hour break would be ideal."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:47 am

"... I don't think there's any time limit." Ician said carefully. "At least, not that I know of. But I agree that we have to rest for a while. There's no way we can fend off another attack in the states we're in." He looked over at his backpack, next to his armour. "At least my cloak has spaces to keep all my weapons. Except my sword, of course, but all my knives have free slots."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:57 am

June nodded.  "Mm-hmm.  Now, Doctor Juniper says you two need to drink up and rest up.  You've got an hour.  I'll keep watch, just in case."  She looked over at Dusk with his box, and her expression was hard.  "You too, Dusk.  Water and rest.  You just had a surgery."  A pause, and her expression softened.  "If you need a blanket or something, I've got one."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:01 am

"Thank you." Ician opened the water bottle he had been handed and took a long sip. "Ah... I'd forgotten how long it's been since I last drank anything..." He looked around. "I guess I'll just, uh, lie here then."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 am

June simply nodded.  "Try to get some rest.  Adrenaline can take a lot out of you."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 am

"Yes... yes, it can." Ician let his head fall back. "Good, uh, night, I suppose." He closed his eyes and let his fatigue overtake him, soon falling into peaceful sleep.

His snake, however, was vigilant, keeping watch on him from the side. It occasionally turned to the others and flicked its tongue that them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:54 am

I didn't exactly have surgery done on me, but some time to rest would be good, Dusk thought as he took a drink. He did notice Ician lied about trusting June, but he wasn't going to say anything. But Dusk did trust her.

He wasn't too sure leaving June to keep watch was the best idea, but his body wanted rest. He thought that blanket would be nice too. "I'll take that blanket, if you don't mind," he said, "If I'm asleep and something comes up, just wake me and I'll jump in."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:10 am

June pulled the blanket out of her backpack, and carried it over to Dusk.  She laid it over his back, and gave him a smile.  "Now drink up, and get some sleep.  Big adventures ahead."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:11 am

((If everyone's cool with it, we'll time skip to an hour later. I don't exactly have any WANDERING monsters for this game))
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:13 am

((Sure, why not? Besides, if there were wandering monsters, we probably would've run into them by now.))
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:25 am

((Perfect, actually.))
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:28 am

((Sounds good to me.))
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:57 am

June watched the sand falling through the hourglass.  Over the course of the hour, she hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary, and it gave her time to think.  She took a few minutes to weigh thr pros and cons of switching back to Jon, but eventually decided against.  She wanted to build trust with these two until they were out of the mansion.  Then the fun could start, however it might take place.  Once the hourglass was finished, she threw it back into the storage space.  The hour of rest was up, and it was time to keep exploring.  She went to Dusk first, putting a hoof on his shoulder.  "Time to get up.  Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 am

Dusk was asleep, but was woken up by June. At first he thought something was going on, until he realized June was calm.

"I'm up. I'm up," he said, "Anything happen while I was out?"
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:58 am

June shook her head.  "Nothing interesting.  Get your stuff ready, we need to move on."  She went to Ician, and slowly moved to wake him up.  She remained wary of the snake.  "Wake up, Ician.  It's time to go."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:03 am

Ician stirred. He cracked an eye open. "Very well." He slowly got to his hooves. "Well... no more sharp pain anymore, so that's a plus." His horn glowed, pulling all his items over to him. He sifted through his saddlebags, searching for his cloak.

"Here it is." He pulled out a long grey hooded cloak, slipping it on and pulling the hood over his head. It obscured the upper half of his face in shadow. "Alright." He looked through his dented armour, pulling out all the salvageable knives and his sword. "I wish I could bring my armour along with me... too bad I doubt my saddlebags have enough space for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truly Evil?   Truly Evil? - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truly Evil?
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next