OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

(Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

(Sign-up)  Piercing the ghostly veil  Empty
PostSubject: (Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil    (Sign-up)  Piercing the ghostly veil  Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 12:19 pm

What started as a supposed normal summer month in equestria turned out to be a month of unexplainable events at the start of the month.

Reported cases of furniture moving on their own, ponies seeing non-unicorns suddenly disappear from sight without a trace att all, ghostly apparitions apprearing in homes and in photos and sounds being heard from otherwise empty places.

But things starts to get worse in the middle of the month as worrying reports of missing ponies started to come in and most of the reports claim that the ponies disappeared in a strange mist that seems to cover a large area in the south, a few days later disaster struck as the whole town of ponyville was engulfed in the mist on a short notice, seemingly everypony in the town disappeared without a single trace rendering ponyville a ghost town.

With the mist (now called the ghost mist) covering more of equestria by the day, celestia and luna called for the bravest of souls to sort this problem out, to find out what is causing these paranormal events and stop it one way or another as courage, cunning and bravery was to be needed to thread the ghostly lands, if not, the mist would turn equestria into a ghost land and be lost forever.

(this is my second attempt on doing a thread on here, a spooky one, it will contain what one mostly come to expect from the paranormal, and this could take a while to update since im not the fastest writer out there but I’ll do my best here on my second attempt, i hope you guys will enjoy it)
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: (Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil    (Sign-up)  Piercing the ghostly veil  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:20 pm

I haven't used a pony in a while, so I'll be throwing Griff into this to give him some life again.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: (Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil    (Sign-up)  Piercing the ghostly veil  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 12:11 am

I shall join in with Ash Longbow, since I haven't used him in a while.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: (Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil    (Sign-up)  Piercing the ghostly veil  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 8:47 am

Ok, ill get things started as soon as possible as i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil    (Sign-up)  Piercing the ghostly veil  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Sign-up) Piercing the ghostly veil
Page 1 of 1