OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Lateia set the pelts down and conversed with the tailor, an elderly kirin and her young chipper apprentice. She then grabbed the bones and gave them to her as well. "You would think so, but the mines never seem to run out. And we've been digging in them for years. And a lot of stuff is reusable as well." She says, grabbing a needle and thread. "Now then... What size are you?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:38 pm

With the mention of pleantyfull gold, silver and gems supplies from the mines, he was a bit intruiged, but when asked about his own size, he opend his mouth but just closed it, actually not having checked that in a long while, "i....i um, i actually dontknow aactually, i actually dont remember that".
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:12 pm

The quirky little kirin chimed in, holding out a measuring tape and jumping at the chance to be helpful. She hopped over the table and started working on taking Pyro's measurements. Once she read them out, the tailor already started to to get to work cutting cloth, sewing bone and setting the pelts in place as the apprentice started to happily set gems into holders into golden and brass pieces. Lateia helps out as well, following the instructions of the tailor as they start to put together an outfit.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 pm

pyro looked as the little kirin chimed in and started to take his measurments and when she noted them down and went to her master, he then looked with intrest as the 3 kirins began working on a new outfit from the resourses he and lateia gatherd from the lizzards from earlier, whatching as the outfit came togheter
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:06 pm

It would take a while, but the outfit would soon be finished and the ladies would hustle and bustle to get it on the human, removing the clothes he was currently wearing and putting the new ones on him. His new outfit would start with his torso, a green silken tunic with fur linings, dragons woven into the fabric breathing a pattern of fire that covered a good majority of it. His shoulders were topped with fur and sharp teeth hung on a leather string around his neck. His arms now had leather bracers with large claw bones sewn into them, for pants, the animal hide was used, with accents of white silk and cotton, along with a dashing red waist sash that dangled to one side. And then he had brand new animal hide boots with fur lining the inside for comfort and warmth, and a few more bones for decoration.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:12 am

while pyro was waiting on his new outfit to be done, he was siting down on a seat nearby while he watched the kirins work, though starting to doze of untill he got the signal that it was done a while later and shock himself awake and stod upp, but when the ladies started to remove his curent cassual clothes he began to blush a bit att that and also when the kirins put on his new outfit.

When it was all done, he looked around himself a bit Before Walking over a mirror to get a better look on himself, and when he saw he made a impresed whistle as he looked himself on the mirror in any possible angle he could "what do i Think? this is some cool outfit you made, i like it! i look kinda like a shaman in these clothes" he said happily and gave a round of aplause to the kirins, pyro being impressed by cool clothing was something that didint happen often

Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:39 pm

The tailor waved of Pyro's clapping, putting it off as nothing special. The apprentice blushed a little in appreciation, but followed the tailor's example. Lateia smiled and nodded at Pyro. "You look good." She says, looking at his new outfit. "So how did you like our day so far?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:45 pm

pyro chuckled att the tailors and gave a friendly wink to the apprentice before turning to lateia and said "its been great! this place is so amazing! i would like to explore more of dracotalon here if you would not mind it, there is much i want to see"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:44 am

Lateia wondered for a moment and then chuckled. "What else would you like to see?" She asked. "There's the markets, the coliseum, parks, and so much more."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:01 am

Pyro was thinking on where to go next, intrested what the kirins can do and said " how about we go to the park first and then to the coliseum?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Latiea nods and walks over to Pyro, patting him of the back. "Right. Let's go and take s look then." She says, waving goodbye to the tailors and leading the human back down the halls for yhe rest of his tour. It was a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes   Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Bone and Pretty Clothes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2