OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Good Intention

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

A Good Intention - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 pm

2nd floor:
With her ear pressed against the door, Llumina heard far more than just the semi-regular soft thump. She could also hear the feint sounds of wheezing breathing, soft painful sounding moaning, but surprisingly enough, there didn't seemed to be any coughing from that room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel Lobby:
For possibly the first time, Purple's antics didn't go completely unnoticed. The receptionist at the front desk noticed the spinning lamp and lifted a hoof to stop it. Her eyes rose to look for the source of the swinging fixture and when they found Purple, her eyes started to grow quite large. "Yo- you can't get sick from a spider, can you?" she asked herself while trying to look for bite marks and read over parts of the paper at the same time to see if there was any record of a spider carrying the virus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mix's Room:
The moment Silver cracked open the Mix's door, the smell alone would tell her that something was indeed very wrong, not to mention the fact that the lights were off. As she pressed more into the room, the beam of light would first fall onto a face down prone figure in the little kitchen like area. Around her prone form were the shattered remnants of a dish, and there was a noticeable gash on the mare's head, aside from the festering open sores. There was a decent little pool of dried and coagulated blood around her whole form. Mr. Mix however wasn't immediately visible, though the door to the bathroom was closed and some more coagulated blood could be seen pooled under the door.
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Llumina did not dare open the door but she was conserned. If there was no coffing what could be making that sound? was the pony ok? She was also not sure how much everyone knew about this virus and she was not going to take any chanses by opening the door. Llumina decided to go back downstares and find a doctor to investigate, that way she would be slightly safer than going on her own.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:50 pm

The Mix's Room

Silver flinches a little at the sight of the fallen Missus Mix and trots over to her, y-bar at the ready, although she keeps a close eye on the door with coagulated blood coming out from under it. "Mister Mix?" she calls loudly. "Cookie Mix? It's Doctor Silver Rose, I'm here to check up on you all." She leans closer to Missus Mix, checking to see if her sides are expanding to indicate that she's breathing. "Misses Mix, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
toxicpony

toxicpony

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Looks over at the receptionist who was in a panic "Oh great I have made to much noise" she said to herself getting a bit closer being careful not to be in arms reach "I didn't bite you I was looking at the papers in front of you" she said loudly so the receptionist can hear her "And I am only part spider if I bit you, trust me you would know" she said a little quieter then the last thing she said.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Hotel Lobby:
The receptionist twitched a little as Purple spoke up. "The spider just talked to me, hehe," she said to herself before collapsing in a heap as stress finally overwhelmed her. Purple wouldn't have a ton of time to inspect the mare though as the MerAlicorn from before re-entered the lobby. She seemed to be looking for someone but the lobby was empty for the moment.

A fact to be noted by Llumina as she looked about the lobby. None of the doctors that had been there were so anymore. In fact, aside from the little spider-like thing on the desk, she wouldn't see anypony since the receptionist fell behind her desk.

Around that time though a loud boom like noise could be heard outside, followed by a purplish glow flooding into the lobby. Past the large glass door, both Llumina and Purple could see a massive projected image in the sky.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mix's room:
Mrs. Mix didn't stir or respond, her cold body not moving in the slightest. Silver also didn't receive any response from the other residents that were supposed to be in the room. Though the room was suddenly filled with the same noisy boom that'd come from outside. Luckily there was a window that gave an ample view of the world outside the stinking room, and the new projected image that filled the sky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone:
The image in the sky that followed the boom was roughly square in size and big enough that it could be seen from just about anywhere in the city one could assume. At first it only seemed to be showing some curtains behind a short, bleak, podium. Then a light purple alicorn strode in from the side, followed by a much larger white alicorn and a slightly larger dark blue alicorn. Princess Sparkle cleared her throat for a moment before tapping the mic on the podium a couple times. "Eh-excuse me everyone, can I have you attention for a moment? I have an important announcement to make."
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Llumina gawed at the alicorns. They looked like her but withought a tail. "..so thats what thay said i looked like an alicorn.." She mummbled remembering her now long forgoten merpony family's words that were said behind her back as a child. Llumina walked slightly outside (twords the ege of the hotel doors) to get a better view of the screen. "W-what in the world?" she said while she waited to see what the alicorns had to say.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 pm

The Mix's Room

Silver jumps a bit at the noisy boom, swinging her y-bar around wildly for a moment before she calms down and realizes, based on the light, where the massive sound came from. Curiously, she walks to the window and looks up. She sees the projection of the curtains at first, and a podium in front, and her mind is still on the unresponsive sick ponies around her so the sight of what is obviously some kind of speaking platform doesn't trip any mental breakers for her. A light violet alicorn, followed by a white and a dark blue one, broke her out of her stupor and sent a mind uncomfortably familiar with the chattering of a highly intelligent (and very slightly paranoid) sister and that of a highly intelligent (and tinging towards irrational overpreparedness) niece sends her thinking careening down all sorts of deductive tracks. "Important announcement," she repeats to herself, although audibly. "Oh, buck me..."
Back to top Go down
toxicpony

toxicpony

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Purple looks over to Lumina then looks over to the door and the alicorns then jumps down onto the floor and walks next to her "What do you think is going on?" she uttered up to Lumina.

I feel like this is not needed but I know my oc is weird looking so here is a link to a picture of her Purple Fang
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:35 am

To all:
"As I'm sure you are all aware, there has been a new virus spreading through the city of Canterlot. Now while measures were taken to try and isolate and contain the virus, they regretfully haven't proven successful," Princess Sparkle said with hard set eyes that might have fooled some, but any who studied the expression for more than a moment could see the devastating sadness that all but consumed her. "The virus has spread rapidly and new cases are constantly appearing farther and farther away from the initial points of infection. To prevent further spread of the virus, even though it pains me greatly to announce it, that the entire city of Canterlot will be placed under the most serious level of quarantine possible. All traffic into and out of the city in any manor will be halted while we continue to work towards a vaccine for this deadly virus," the princess explains.

"If you are currently sick, we ask that you remain calm and try to remain indoors. Limit your contact with others to hopefully avoid spreading the disease further. If you are currently not sick, we ask the same, that you limit your contact with others to hopefully avoid becoming infected. The quarantine will be put into full effect within one week, before that though, all air and magical travel will be restricted to guard and doctor personnel. Those that aren't sick and manage to reach the quarantine barrier before that week's time will have the potential to leave the quarantine, but only after willingly submitting to a thorough and possibly invasive examination to determine whether or not you are infected," the princess went on, though she seemed to falter some around the middle of the speech, only managing to continue when one white and one blue wing each came to rest comfortingly on her back.

"As a personal message to all of you though, I am so sorry for this tragedy that's befallen you, but do not think for a moment that we're abandoning you. The princesses, myself, and every resource at our disposal is being put to the effort of finding a way to save as many of you as we can. We can get through this hardship by working together, putting our bonds of friendship and love above all else. I personally will not rest until we have a way to stop this scourge," Princess Sparkle announced with confidence in her voice, but slight tears in her eyes. Then the image in the sky disappeared. Moments later, noise started to fill the city, the noise of hundreds of ponies all now trying to prepare for the week to come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOG: Alright, so with that, the first act (A Good Intention) of the What Was Lost series has come to a close. A special thanks to all three players for your participation, and while you are free to post one more time after this post, it is not mandatory. The next arc's signup will likely be starting up within a week or so and of course all of you are more than welcome to sign up again, with the same or different characters, it's your choice.

Also fair warning, I do plan to have some of your choices have consequences later on for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Intention   A Good Intention - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Good Intention
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3