OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

I'm making SFM OC models

Go down 
+2
Xereth
StrawberryGamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

I'm making SFM OC models Empty
PostSubject: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 8:59 pm

I've been delving deeper into Source Filmmaker, and have taken a liking to making pony OC models for it. At the moment, if you want an OC of yours 3Dified(that's a word now), let me know down below.

Important things:
For the model, I will need a reference picture(including a separate cutie mark picture. If I don't get one, the model will be a blank flank). If you don't have a reference picture, a description of your OC will suffice.

Also, I can only make ponies. No griffons, dragons, or other nonpony OCs. Thestrals and stallions are OK, but will take a while longer because reasons.

I only have a limited number of assets for manes(38) and tails(31) to choose from, and no 3D modeling (such as with Blender) experience, so I can't make it look exactly like it actually would.

There are also a selection of accessories and a couple outfits that are available if you wish. (list coming eventually)

Lastly, if there are a lot of requests, I probably won't do them all. I'm only doing this in my spare time, which gets taken up by other things(mainly distractions) often.

And if you actually want the model files for your own use in SFM, let me know in a PM or on Skype.

Update: I now have an extra resource that allows me to color bodies more efficiently, so I can do Zebras now.

As a disclaimer, I own none of the assets being used. Anyone can do what I'm doing, as almost all of them are available on DeviantArt. You could probably find more skilled modelers on there as well. I'm just doing this because I want to.

Last edited by StrawberryGamer on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Would be happy if you could make Griff, gonna edit this post and add a picture of his cutie mark as soon as I make it.

EDIT: Griff's cutie mark

Last edited by Xereth on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:55 am

Okay, so I think I'll throw Sacred Chime your way. Now if only I could find his cutie mark...
Back to top Go down
The Adept

The Adept

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:45 am

Black Rose La Shade will be wanting, everything is on the inside including a picture of his cuitemark
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:45 am

The Adept wrote:
Black Rose La Shade will be wanting, everything is on the inside including a picture of his cuitemark

I don't, um... see a picture there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Well, I'd be happy if you could make Civviq Writer into a SFM model! I don't have a separate picture of her cutie mark, but you can see it pretty clearly. However, if you do need a better picture, just ask! ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Summer_Breeze

Summer_Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:33 pm

You can use my oc, Summer Breeze for your SFM model. She's the grey pegasi in my avatar, complete with cutie mark (zephyr, or the west wind).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making SFM OC models   I'm making SFM OC models Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm making SFM OC models
Page 1 of 1