OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.

Go down 
+3
Xereth
Doomande
Nicole Evermore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:46 am

Quick watched as the mare cleaned the area where spilled his drink. In most normal circumstances, he would be on the ground helping he clean the mess and apologizing repeatedly for his clumsy behavior.. But, his mind was in a haze. All he could think of was her perfect rump and how much he wanted hit.

Without even thinking, his hand move to the belt of his pants and he began to unfasten it.. Seconds later, his unbuttoned his pants, allowing them to fall t the ground, his harnessed cock pointing outward and slowly walking over the the cleaning mare, began to rub his sex out her rump.

"I hope you don't mind, Miss  Sweetcake." He said with a low growl.

Last edited by SilverKaizer on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://onxykaizoku.tumblr.com
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:48 am

Niccy smirks. "My dear Hood, if you steal it, you have to deal with the consequences... or at least cover me with... something much warmer." Her eyebrows waggle as she begins sliding her hand down Hood's pants. "Maybe you already have one for me..."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:51 am

Dust stepped inside, wearing rather modest clothing. Just a blouse and a skirt. "Erm... hello," she said quietly to nobody in particular before taking a seat. The table she chose was otherwise empty, and she was just kinda obvserving anyone else. It was obvious she was rather timid.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 am

"Consequences my dear open up new avenues for adventure." Hoodwink remarked to her as his hand loosened the bow, enjoying her running her own hands over him; he was quite streamlined with regards to his muscles, and combined with his small height he obviously had a gymnast's build. "And one must take risks if they want an exciting adventure." With that he whipped the ribbon off of Column's body in a fluid motion like a magician removing a table cloth and leaving the table untouched.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 am

She were in a whole other world, almost having forgotten her heated state as she felt the stallion poke his pride against her rear, her stopping up at that, each part of her tensing up as to not scare him away. Mind? She did not mind him taking such liberties one bit, her tail slowly raising itself even higher, it waving from side to side, spreading her wet heavy scent trough the room, it reaching the people in the couches as well as the stallion behind her.

She did not know what her lips would utter if she tried to say anything, it properly being a moan or nonsense, so she replied with actions instead of words, her slowly grinding herself at him when she felt that he was just as much into this as she was.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 am

"Aahn... Such fast hands... Hood, where have you been hiding from me at?" She trails a free hand down his face, other hand still working it's way into his pants. "I haven't met such a smooth operator in years..."
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 am

Quick took her scent in full. Strawberries?  Never would have figured. He mentally chuckled.

The movements her tail made only drew him further into ecstasy, and judging by the look on her face, and her griding against him, it was a shared feeling.

"Miss, you are quite skilled." He chuckled in a husky tone, leaning forward to plant several kisses on her neck and giving her left breast a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:16 am

"Fast skilled hands." Hoodwink corrected her, unbuttoning his waistcoat and folding it up neatly. "No use having the speed and the hands if you don't know how to use them." He whispered to her, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek. "I assume I'm not overstepping your authority Madame?" He asked tauntingly as his hands rubbed gently up and down her sides, purposefully avoiding her breasts or marehood to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:35 am

She cooed softly as he kissed her, needing just that, as well as his hand on her breast, and the general feeling of a stallion so close to her warm and lusting body, it pressing down on her in the most wonderful way. As to submit to him began her legs to part slowly, making room for whatever he wanted in between them, knowing that she would enjoy whatever he would be able to dish up with.

"There are no need for sweet talking you know," said she while raising her neck just a little so he would reach just the perfect spot to kiss. "My panties have dropped hours ago, just so you know. And as you can smell am I more than ready for some fun."
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:41 am

"I couldn't call myself a gentlecolt if I didn't do a little sweet talking." He chuckled, kissing her neck once more.  Seeing her legs apart, Quick licked his lips lustful, moving down to her soaking marehood.

"I hope you don't mind if I start here?" He ask, lowering his head in between her legs. Slowly, he gave her marehood a tentative lick, taking in her sweet taste.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:47 am

"Likewise." Naina would answer to hoodwink after he'd introduce himself to the two ladies. "My name is Naina. And no, this is actually my first time. More out of interest than anything... and a desire to try some new things, while I'm at it." she added quietly before smiling at Hoodwink. After that, naina would silently wave to anyone who would enter the room, silently wondering who will she taste first....
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:16 pm

A shudder went trough her whole body as his tongue danced over her flower, wings spreading out and coat standing on end, her breath raged and panting as she bit down onto her lip as to not be too noisy and annoy the others in the room with her sounds of lust.

Having had an ice cube inside her just moments ago were the nectar that Quick were lapping in him diluted, but it did not take him many seconds before he would taste the full taste of her sex, the hormones rushing trough her body making the taste stronger than ever. Resting with her cheek against the relative cold floor took she her hands in between her legs, a pair of fingers taking in each pair of lips, pulling them apart for him so nothing would be in the way for him. "Not at all sir... You dropped your cider, so you are more than welcome to drink your fill of me, if that would satisfy you that is."
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm

A lustful smile crept onto his lips as his positioned himself. With a few strokes of his cock, he slowly entered the soaking walls of the mare before.

From the first moment he entered, a shudder went through his whole body. It had been far too long since he had been with a mare. The feeling of passion and ecstasy. The soft moans coming from the mare. No...she had a name. A fitting one at that; Sweetcakes.

"Much...obliged." With a forceful shove, he entered her completely.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:27 pm

A look of surprise crept over the mares face as she felt something much bigger and harder than a tongue against her nethers, and she had no time to react or speak up before she were impaled onto his length with a shriek. She had expected him to lick her longer, to feel her up with his fingers, to run her warmer and warmer still until she were drenched like a waterfall... But then again... She had laid up to more than just slow tender love, her body smelling like the animal in heat she were, so it should not had been such a big surprise for her that she now were taken as one as well.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:59 pm

He'd be lying if he said he felt no embarrassment for his current actions. Making love with a mare he didn't know in the middle of a (somewhat) crowded room, many pairs of eyes watching him as he plowed into Sweetcakes. Any pony would feel some sort of humiliation.

However, none of it mattered. He could careless about the other folks in the room, as it seemed they were busy with their on affairs. He paid no attention to those watching. In fact, a small part of them hoped they would enjoy the show. with every thrust he made, her moans became heavier. This please him greatly. Both as a confirmation that he still could pleasure a mare, and of her own enjoyment of it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:41 pm

//Alright. Seeing as there are issues and arguments around how fast this updated, I've decided to take a vote. The results will be added to the rules page at the top. Now, here are the choices.

A. We may each post up to 4 times a day.
B. We may each post up to 3 times a day.
C. 2 times a day.
D. Once a day.

Vote with your choice and majority will rule. No more arguing please, this is here to encourage fun, not fights.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

//I vote for B
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 pm

(I am strongly against limitations as to how many posts there can be made in an open thread. If there were a need for a GM to reply to people, or a plot to progress would it be something different, but when it is just for fun is the idea silly)
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:54 pm

(*pokes for life*)
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:34 pm

(Request doomly denied. I have had too much drama and complaints from this thing for me to have fun here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.   Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Vibrations in the Heat 2: The Intensifying.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2