OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111) Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111)   Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 pm

While rules are much more flexible here, MC, you will be expected to try and flesh out your OC Hoof Held following both the general rules of the site plus DualThrone's requests. At the very least, we're going to try and make a history out of what we manage in this thread... Also...

Non-Inapropriate <--- I read the OC sheet and I know what you mean right away... But it's best to remove it altogether and just leave it at 'sticky stuff' as it will not be much of an issue to keep THAT in mind on average.

***************************************************************************************

Hoof Held would initially find himself inside of a simple hallway after having accepted an invitation to this place via portal, which may or may not have been a pleasant trip for him depending on his perspective. The swirling vortex he had come out of would immediately close up, leaving him with a simple plain unlocked brown door at the other end to move on further from there.

But that alone wasn't the only feature of the hallway. There were also a few portraits to his right, and several closed windows to the left. The portraits had nothing on them from a distance, and while a constant light source came from outside the windows, he would see nothing out of them either... But if he chose to look at any of them up close, he might see something familiar in each of them. Granted, he could ignore them and just walk to the end in one relatively uneventful go.

TASK: All you need to do here is more or less describe what your OC feels after going through the portal, being in this place, and more or less give insight to his thoughts before moving on. You can describe him on the way he looks, but it's optional for you... As for the windows and portraits? Each one you choose to look into is meant so that you show a picture that would describe a moment in your OCs life, or just something that might be on his mind. The windows are meant to show him an ongoing even under the same circumstances. I recommend you try writing about at least one of them before moving on.
Back to top Go down
MCpenguin1111

MCpenguin1111

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111)   Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:31 pm

(one problem. I SUCK AT WRITING. also, i haven't given his bio much thought at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111)   Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:21 pm

((Well... You picked an odd place to be when writing is basically what we do... But that's what this thread is for. To aid you little by little... I am aware Hoof Held has no bio to speak of. So treat him as a blank slate, and try to use what I give you to make him into an OC. We can try several different approaches... But you need to make some effort, or nothing will happen... Think you can continue?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111)   Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial: Hoof crafted (Tutorial w/ MCpenguin1111)
Page 1 of 1