OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Roll with OCRoleplay

Go down 
+6
WiserOdin032402
Xereth
Star Sentinel
DualThrone
Lorthalis of Crows
Heartstring
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

Roll with OCRoleplay Empty
PostSubject: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello everypony and non-ponies~!

Tis the fabulous Heartstring, your technical support Admin, guess what I finished the first campaign and it's read to go live for you guys! Now I did the difficult part, so all that's left now is to open up the sign ups to you all.

Given this first game is going to be a sort of a test run and depending upon the reaction's that happen after this first campaign will decide whether I will build more or not. Anyways onto the sign up~!

This first Campaign was something I had long since written, so it shall be a Zelda-based one. ( Key thing; if you don't know ask. <= Always ask if you don't know ) Though this is not the FULL Zelda campaign, you all will just be going through the first dungeon, The Forest Shrine.

For this your characters will be completely custom, so just for this run, no ponies, instead you have almost free reign to pick from these races; For more info on the races, look here; http://zeldawiki.org/Category:Races

Zora ( Can breath underwater, extremely fast swimmers can move double the distance underwater.)

Goron (Immune to lava, doesn't need to breath underwater, eats minerals and gains health from it (1/4 health recovered. Can hit for half heart per strike. Can curl up into a ball and become immune to damage as the sacrifice of their turn.)

Gerudo (Female's only. Added heat resistance. Has great sense of direction ( especially in the desert) Can roll twice for reflex saves.[keep the higher number of the two rolls] )

Sheikah (Fast and quick, can see through illusions. Can move 40ft instead. )

Deku (vulnerable to fire. Can fire deku nuts from their mouths like cannons. It fires up to 40ft.)

Octorok (vulnerable to lightning and ice. Can stick to walls, immune to sudden slip-and-falls.(unless you know, like the floor literally disappears underneath you, but if it's like a pit-fall trap, you can cling to the trap door as it drops and just climb up vertically. This is highly situational.) Can fire rocks from their mouths at a distance of 40ft.)

Hylian ( Has magic, starts with one free spell. Starts with 1 hearts worth of MP )

Round-ear human. (Can't use magic. Starts with two extra hearts.)

---
Simple Rules:
Heart is DM, whatever i say goes.
Pull a child tantrum and you're immediately booted.
Have fun.
Work together.
1 character per person

You can start with 1 weapon. (No guns. think medieval kind of gear.)
Everyone starts with 3 heart containers, unless your race states otherwise. I prefer no multiples of the same race.
No one starts with magic, unless your race says otherwise.
Everyone has a "hammer space" for extra items and gear that are found in dungeon.

All attacks hit 1/4 heart, unless stated otherwise.
All mini-boss hit 1/2 hear per hit.
All Boss's hit 1 heart per hit.
Max distance everyone can move is 30ft, unless stated otherwise.
Unarmed and Armed attack: 5ft
Ranged Arms: 30ft
Magic attack: 30ft

If any rolls should be involved a simple roll of a 1d10 will suffice, if you roll a 6 or higher you pass, 5 or lower you fail. Nat 1 has terrible consequences. Unless stated otherwise, we'll only use 1d10 for our rolls.
---

Depending on how many people, I may limit the amount of people in this campaign and split it into two game sessions instead of one so that way everyone has a chance to play.

When signing up, make a mini sheet, doesn't need to be descriptive.

Name: [need]
Race: [need]
Weapon: [need]
history: [completely optional]

Now for the story~!

---

In the middle of winter in the dead of night, that menacing voice echoed far. This man, this... devil of a man who brought nothing, but chaos to the land of Hyrule. That night was also the last time I've seen him in these lands, but I'm certain he's still around. Biding his time.

Link and Ganondorf were in battle. Link held Ganondorf off with the Master sword  fighting with everything he has. The battle waged on for hours and neither side were letting up and Hyrule field was being torn asunder.

I was so certain Link was going to win, but then something happened, something horribly wrong. I couldn't tell what it was, but Link was disarmed and skewered through and sent soaring through the air.

With a loud, triumphant, roar Ganondorf won, but he wanted to make certain that there was no way Link could ever come back. The evil energy that radiated from him, he chanted a spell of which I've never heard of. When the spell came in contact to swallow Link, something happened, I don't know what, maybe by the grace of our goddess, Hylia, Link was saved. The energy swallowed him, but seemed to have multiplied and swallowed Ganondorf along with it and then an explosion.

Once the explosion subsided there was a huge crater left behind with only Link in the center of it unconscious and the wound that he had gotten was miraculously healed.

This was good our Hero was alive.....
...but....
He did not wake.

The mark he bared upon his hand. The Triforce of courage looked stained and fractured. Only but a glimmer left. Several gold pieces rested on the ground around him and after moments began to float and circle around Link's body. A golden opaque sphere surrounded our hero and the fragments flew off in random directions.

Our hero lives, but he's does not wake.
~~~
Winter came and went, no changes with the Hero of Time. Princess Zelda had Link's body moved to the Temple of Time and has the Master Sword returned to the Temple as well back into it's slot it went and the door's closed on the Temple of Time.

Princess Zelda visited the Temple everyday in hopes that she could wake the sleeping Hero. While Ganondorf hadn't shown his face, the fear that he would strike at anytime was something to worry about, no one knew what happened to him.

As winter ended Spring rolled in. Hyrule was in a state of peace, even though the Hero slept. Zelda grew impatient as she began to implement plans of defense against Ganondorf. Increased security and a curfew set into place. Hyrule was under a watchful gaze, though this small change didn't disturb the lives of the people of Castle Town they still went about their business.

It wasn't until the middle of Spring arrived and Princess Zelda was visited by a creature. A creature that was known as a Remlit, a animal that roamed the fields of Hyrule, but this creature wasn't a real Remlit. As it turns out this creature was actually the sliver of the Triforce of Courage that stayed attached to Link, keeping him alive.

"Princess Zelda..." This creature spoke, it's voice echoed out to her with a soft and gentle voice. "The Hero of Time must awaken. We must gather my sleeping brethren and unite as one once more. Send out a call, gather those the Hero has helped. Call in for their assistance for it is time that this Hero gets saved. We must hurry! The Triforce of Power is recovering and the Great evil will resurrect." This creature's eyes glowed gold and within it's eyes the Triforce glowed.

A day later letters sent out to all the provinces; Ordona, Faron, Eldin, Lanayru, Desert, Peak, City in the Sky, and even the Twilight Realm. A spell had been placed upon the letters so that they would only reach the hands of those friends which Link has helped and would burn upon being read.

Last edited by Heartstring on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Adding in the attack distance.)
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:13 am

Name: Sophie Witchfinder
Race: Hylian
Weapon: Bow
History: Pending.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 am

Name: Shrike Mazada
Race: Gerudo
Weapon: Naginata
History: Pending.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:52 am

Name: Kahshei
Race: Sheikah
Weapon: Short Sword
History: ....Well you said it was optional.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:06 am

Name: Ruslana
Race: Goron
Weapon: Great Hammer
history: [completely optional]

Last edited by Xereth on Sat May 02, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Name: Tarka
Race: Zora
Weapon: Spear
history: [Pending]
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Name: Hal Vanrow
Race: Round ear human
Weapon: Spiked shield
History: Hal was always a tall kid in the province of Ordona, and a little older than most of his generation to boot. This age and size gap gave some troubles with fitting in with the younger kids, but nothing extensive. Never-the-less when the village became threatened, he was one of the first to step forward, brandishing a wooden gate door with a few nails sticking out of it as a shield.

Of course though, this rash action resulted as one might expect and it wasn't long before he was overwhelmed, covered in bruises, cuts, and surrounded by enemies. His tale might have ended then and there if Link hadn't shown up to save him, fending off over half the enemies by himself before Hal was able to stand and offer assistance, mostly in the form of just shielding them both from the occasional attack. After that, Link left and the village resumed a generally peaceful existence, a state Hal had trouble re-adjusting to. Instead of just going back to tending chickens, or well trying to keep them out of the neighbor's gardens, Hal began to train with his improvised shield while beginning to work on a more proper one.

When the letter came to him, Hal wasted no time at all in grabbing up his trusty, and now reinforced, fence gate of a shield and rushed out the door.

Well, a little time was wasted as Hal rushed back to his house to grab up a change of clothes, a little food and water for the trip, some soap, and make sure there was enough feed for the chickens to last until someone found the letter he left stating he was going to be gone a while. Once all that was done, then he rushed back out of the house, almost giddy with excitement at the prospect of adventure despite the dire circumstances surrounding it. So much so that even with the run back to his house, he still forgot his money pouch...

Last edited by Zen on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Name: Haseihk
Race: Sheikah
Weapon: Dagger
History: [Optional] yay :3 (though I might try later to make one if I have the time)
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Okay, it seems like these 7 are the only ones wanting to join. So I shall set the date, for the Roll20 event. Friday and Sunday is available for me. What days out of those two is best for you all?

Just so you know on either day, I'd prefer to start the event at 7pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 pm

7pm EST? That's 4pm PST...If you mean this Friday, I might be able to get home early, but if you mean any other Friday I can't. I'm good with either Friday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 pm

I'm good with either but would prefer Friday.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:55 pm

I can probably do Friday
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:00 pm

7pm EST is about 1 AM for me. Seeing as how long these games last, I probably won't make it at all.

Timezones suck.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:04 am

Guys, let me know what time works best for you and we'll see if I can work something out so everyone can play. Prefer does not mean set in stone. I would like for it to start at 7PM but if it doesn't work for people, the time's CAN be changed.

So feel free to let me know what works best for you.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:36 am

Let me see what I can carve out in my absolutely funky schedule. It's looking like either Friday (If I don't have guests) or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 am

After much thought, I'd say 7 on Friday is good for me. I want in.

Name: Ramen Potato(Yes, her parents were very hungry when naming her)
Race: Gerudo
Weapon: Battle Axe
history: In the beginning there was nothing. Then sometime after that, the potato. The end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 am

I'd like to sign up for the campaign.

Name: Valet
Race: Hylian
Weapon: Rapier

My time means that the Friday run wouldn't work, but we can work out something later.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:16 am

Alright 9 players, this is going to be broken up into two games (both are the same dungeon, just two different groups of players)

There is the group for Friday

I'm pushing back the time to start at 7:30PM EST.
This group will consist of the following;
Star
Dual
Sunny

The Second group, which is the group that cannot make it for Friday;(I can work out a date and time that will work for you guys in this group, so that would mean Saturday, or sunday, or next week)
Xereth
Roga

The following people are either unsure if they will make it for Friday, or have not given me an answer;

Zen
Wise
Wild
Lolk

I would like for one group to have four players and the other group to have five players.

Also a time limit is being instated now for those that have not decided, or have not told me a date or time; You have until Friday 7PM EST to tell me whether you are going to make it, or to tell me what date and time works best for you. IF you fail to tell me by that time, I will not host a second session, or let you into the first session.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 am

Well, IF I were to be a part of this, it would have to be this Friday, seeing as I have to wake up at 5 am on monday.

7PM EST is still late for me, so the chances of me actually joining this are looking very low.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:42 am

I did saturday is also available if you didn't notice it, plus I said tell me what time is good for YOU. not me.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:44 am

The time good for me would be like 5PM EST (11 PM for me) on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:20 am

If the timings could be earlier than 7pm EST for either day, that would be preferable, but if it can't be moved back then I don't mind, as long as the session doesn't go on for 5 hours. But I am available for any day from Friday to Sunday.

Last edited by Wild Card on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't see page 2 of the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:54 pm

4:30 my time tomorrow eh? Yeah I can make that and still be able to get all the food from school from every club. I'm cool with this time.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:23 am

If I'm guessing it right, I should be able to make it Friday, though I might be a touch late since it sounds like It'll be around 3-ish for me. Saturday could work as well, Sunday I'll be busy until later so it's probably a no go.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:29 am

Which would you rather be in Zen? The Friday group or the other group?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll with OCRoleplay   Roll with OCRoleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll with OCRoleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next