OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]

Go down 
+2
WiserOdin032402
Sharp
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:24 am

Strawberry almost had time to be startled by the explosion in the medical wing. She almost had time to breathe a sigh of relief she wasn’t in that blast. She almost had time to be surprised by Ardent’s sudden appearance. However, the guns Ardent had told her that almost having the time is just too much time wasted. So with a quick glance at Medical, she ran after Ardent. She had half a mind to question what was going on, but figured that she’d find out soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:35 am

"Fuuuuuuucckkk meeeeeee- eukgh." Sweeps managed to say as they flew back a few yards and landed on her back looking up blankly, waiting for the mind-numbing amount of pain to register, oddly enough it didn't, or it didn't while she was still. Standing up Sweeps whimpered like grifflet that had just fallen and bumped their knee on the ground. Seeing her gun laying only a foot away she slowly made her way for it. Her ears were ringing a bit, and of course, she didn't see or notice the current suspect escape, she only saw Strawberry follow off after her, slowly. She saw items levitated, guns? She was a bit disoriented. Picking up the gun she stashed it in the holder below her left wing. All the while emitting her cry of pain, lucky enough the balst sent her further than the foul water had gone.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:35 am

Diamond could only gawk as the medical wing FUCKING EXPLODED right in front of her. She was shocked, horrified even, that the medical wing would explode. She sat in stunned silence for a second, before very rudely exclaiming "What is it with this fucking stable?! If one thing isn't flooded, it's FUCKING EXPLODING!" She let out a roar and slammed her hoof on the floor, before realizing that a unicorn appeared right in front of her via teleportation. It was Ardent, and she had just said about going with her if they wanted to live, and then running off. "WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK?!" She then saw Strawberry run past her, and decided to give chase.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:01 am

Verde made no particular effort to move quickly as she went, and thus she wasn't particularly far from the cafeteria when the medical wing exploded. She was no security pony or soldier, but you only have to hear a water main failing dramatically once to recognize the distinct sounds of an explosion. Her lack of being a security pony or soldier, moreover, did nothing to stop her nimble mind from coming to a rather singular conclusion: Ongoing serious problems + announcement for ponies to get to their rooms and safety + explosion muffled by distance but significant enough to be clearly audible from where I am = catastrophic failure. Or deliberate action. Either one is equally likely and happily, the rational response to both is the same. She wheels around and makes for the direction that the sound came from, galloping outright with her crowbar brandished and ready to either do serious utility work requiring a very strong and durable leaver, or snap bones with a single well-aimed blow.

If she comes across the two mares and Ardent, she'd immediately pick out who Diamond and Strawberry are from seeing them often. Ardent, however, she wouldn't have had constant interaction with and armed stranger + floating weapons + explosion = deliberate act, probably by the armed pony. Naturally, the blush response is probably the least rational one: a solid crowbar swinging at the horn of the unicorn carrying weapons.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:32 am

Aes growled angrily. The blast hadn't done exactly what it did the the others for him. At least he was standing. But it had sent him back, and made him lose his pistol. But he saw Sweeps looking at something, so he figured she saw something. "Sweeps, whatcha see?" He asked, looking around and grabbing his gun, tossing it to the gryphon. "You'll have better use out of it than me." He grinned weakly, and when he moved away a bit, he stumbled lightly, showing the blast had still affected him quite a bit. "I'm heading to the Armory, getting my gear, I'll head immediately to the higher levels once I'm done. Coming with?" He grinned, and immediately bolted off as fast as he could, using his long stride to his advantage. Upon getting to the Armory, he'd open in locker as fast as he could, and get his helmet and vest on immediately, before heading back out, running up as fast as he could, wanting to try to find one of his friends, since he had no clue what to do otherwise. If he ran into Ardent and his friends along with her, he'd raise a hand in a 'I'm not hostile.' gesture, and so long as Strawberry and Diamond hadn't come to any harm, the dog would stay registered as green on EFS.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:58 am

“To be fair, that’s the first time something has exploded!” Ardent yelled back to Diamond as they ran.  The trio ran towards the living quarters, and Ardent veered right towards her own room. She had supplies, and they needed to stop to grab them. It was for this reason, that Verde did not run into the group, instead passing past them after they had entered Ardent’s room.

She would, however, run into Aes, who had recently rearmed and armored himself.

Vehemence’s quarters were situated very nearly in the middle of A-shift’s living area. Given that the overmare’s instructions, the mare expected very little traffic on the way there. Her expectations were very quickly realized, as the trio soon found itself stopped in front of a door indistinguishable from all the others around it. Ardent opened said door with a flash of blue magic. The inside was rather… unexpected. For one, the assistant’s quarters were, unlike the standard issue living quarters, composed of two rooms. The discrepancy in standardization was not the oddest thing in the room, however. Indeed, perhaps the oddest thing was it’s colour scheme. Ardent Vehemence’s room… was pink. The walls. Her bedding. Her rug. Right down to the picture frames upon her similarly coloured nightstands, all were the same shade of pink.  Back to the Ardent posse, the overmare’s assistant had teleported what seemed to be days of rations from a pile in the second room into their saddlebags.

The second room itself was what seemed to be a mural of sorts. Pictures, posters, and various other memorabilia of pre-war life were neatly situated around the area. The room itself was about the same size as Ardent’s, if one were to venture a guess, they’d assume she had gotten hers and the next room connected in order to host whatever this collection was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:58 am

Upon seeing Aes coming up armed, Verde would put the brakes on hard enough to stumble and slightly bounce off the nearest stable wall. "Oh, bloody joy! Are you coming from the explosion? Is everyone OK? Is anyone trapped? Do you know who's responsible?" She lowers the crowbar to a very nonthreatening position. "Sorry, lots of questions, but after all the work I've done on this binting hole in the bucking ground keeping it bareful stumbling along, I'm feeling sorta kinda a really helluva lot grouchy about part of it being deliberately exploded. I think radical cranial therapy would be the perfect kind of repayment, although I'm up for suggestions."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:53 am

Strawberry took one look at Ardent's room and nearly dry heaved. “Son of a flying bitchcake, this is way too much pink for me. And I’m pink.” She said, sounding quite appalled. Then she saw the rations Ardent was teleporting in. The gears in her head turned to piece together what was going on. “You… you want to leave the Stable, don’t you?” She asked, a bit of excitement in her confused tone. “I get the feeling trying to do so will piss a lot of ponies off… Then again, you already have. Alright… Whatever your plan, I’m with you.” She turned to Diamond. “What about you? What’s your take on this?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:54 pm

"I don't think more violence will help in any way, Verde." He said with a light laugh, shaking his head. "But no...Not everyone's okay, I ran to the armory and got my gear as fast as I could after the explosion. I don't think anyone's trapped, but not everyone is as unscathed as me. And no, I have no clue who did this...But I'd like to find out who and why." He glanced at Verde, and started loping off. "C'mon, let's see if Sweeps made her way back up here. Hopefully she saw something. If not...I dunno what to do next, but whoever did that is going to try something else if they were that desperate as to cause an explosion..." He sighed lightly, and glanced back at Verde with his usual charming grin. "I'm betting this'll be smoothed out sooner or later, hopefully for the best, eh?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Sweeps had been slow to follow the... three Aes. That explosions distortion was wearing down slower than a bottle of AJ Daniels. She however managed to fly back to the Armory, both guns in hand. She wasn't one for firearms though, as she got the entered the building she made her way to her locker. Inside was her vest, which covered her chest and a small part of the neck, and a long black metal pole which held spring loaded spearheads making the pole practically a overly large pen without ink. Strapping it to her back and clearing her vision, Sweeps went and got the medkit, of course, she couldn't do much more than what was bandaging, simple stuff. Hurrying up she holstered the guns in her vest and gripped the medkit and flew overhead. Seeing Aes, one Aes now, she dropped down, "I saw the lassy head the direction she lives in she has hostages. I'm heading on, see if I can't do some retcon before you reach the building. See you in a few shakes." With that Sweeps blasted away, flying as fast she could to Ardent's residencial home. Stopping she dropped down onto the ground and made her way to the door silently as possible. There she pressed softly to the door to try and see if she could hear what was being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]   Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: 221 [Group Bravo]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2