OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

I'm back. ^3^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craterfist

Craterfist

I'm back. ^3^ Empty
PostSubject: I'm back. ^3^   I'm back. ^3^ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Hey, everyone. It's been a long time, hasn't it? I'm glad to be back. I was hoping to see at least a couple familiar faces, maybe start up a new RP and all that. Smile
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

I'm back. ^3^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back. ^3^   I'm back. ^3^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:18 am

Good to see ye, Crater! ^3^

Glad you're still alive and all that jazz. o3o/)
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

I'm back. ^3^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back. ^3^   I'm back. ^3^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:19 am

Hey, Bronze! Cobalt was looking for you, by the way. He wanted to talk to you, but he hadn't heard from you in a long time. 030
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

I'm back. ^3^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back. ^3^   I'm back. ^3^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:22 am

Cobalt? Oh, right, Cobalt. Yeah, I've abandoned FimFic for the most part. I'll message him somtime. o3o
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

I'm back. ^3^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back. ^3^   I'm back. ^3^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:26 am

Crater! Wow, man, how've you been? I take it you're aware of what happened to CD and all that, right? Just for the record, we've practically moved to Skype now for chatting. So if you're interested, all you gotta do is let us know if you want in. As for me? Been doing okay-ish with classes if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back. ^3^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back. ^3^   I'm back. ^3^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back. ^3^
Page 1 of 1