OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Empty
PostSubject: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:18 am

Welcome to Altermorphs Equestria, a RP based on K.A. Applegates 1991-2001 book series Animorphs. This rp is set in a edited version of the MLP:Equestria Girls universe. The rules are currently:
1.A minimum of 5 are required to start the rp and the maximum is 8 currently afterwards you may quque to join later in the story.
2. The OCS joining become part of the Animorphs and as such certain team archetypes must be done mainly the leader though all OCS will have a say at meetings, in battle the leader can give command.
3.I will be the GM during battle situations and in other areas but in between 'Animorphs stuff' your oc can do whatever.
4.All OCS must be between 15 and 17 due to possible sexual content.
5.Sex is allowed but by consent obviously and No fetish's cause it might creep other users out.
6.If joining I encourage more females than males to reflect the book series which had more males than females.
7.Your oc can morph into any Animal by acquiring it DNA which requires you to touch it bare handed and concentrate, When morphed you have a two hour limit or else you say trapped in that morph forever, When morphed the Animals instincts and intelligence comes with it so be ready and make certain you know the animals basic instincts and perspective if you don't either look it up or ask a fellow user.
8.You can only morph skin tight clothing so you can either wear stuff like leotards,spandex shorts and tight shirts as a 'morphing suit' or wear nothing at all.Your choice.
9.Be careful as the yeerks could be anywhere so never discuss the Animorphs in public,over the phone,etc. Being secretive means being alive.
10.Morphing can be used for other reasons than battle you decide why.
More to follow
-----
Link your oc your signing up and fill out this form.
Link to oc:
Does he/she use a morphing outfit:If no then put No but if yes describe it.
Battle Morph:You'll get it eventually in the rp but chose a animal you prefer to go into battle with..no two OCS can have the same preferred battle morph.
Flying Morph:This applies to travel and only to birds so again choose, unlike battlemorphs you can have the same morph as another oc.
Insect Morph: For spying and sneaking chose a insect or arachnid and put it here.
Role in Group:If your oc serves any role what would it be? This is optional.
Hobbies:Since your oc is meant to be a normal guy/girl list hobbies they like to do
Friends:Is your oc friends or relatives with other OCS? List them down and the exact relationship if so
That's it so far I'll start up the rp once we get the proper amount of OCS.
------
Intro:
Earth...the third planet from the sun in the Solar System of The Milky Way Galaxy...populated by Homo Sapiens or Humans is under attack by a alien threat known as the yeerks.They are a parasitic species like slugs that can enter creatures heads and take over their minds making them Controllers controlled by the Yeerks while the real owner remains prisoned in his mind. They have fought their for the Andalites for years capturing several species and enslaving them, they found earth and seeing the defense less Billon's of humans decided to make it their new conquest. The andalites fought to defend earth but lost leaving the captain on the planet dying when a a group of kids find him (Our OCS) and he gives them the power to morph into any animal they touch but it comes with drawbacks and limitations. Now the Yeerks are here and these kids must band together and fight till the andalites arrive using Animal forms to morph.They are the Animorphs.

Last edited by Dieteticchutoy3 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 am

My oc Sharie will join.
Morphing Outfit:None(So Far)
Battle Morph:Gorilla
Flying Morph:Peregrine Falcon
Insect Morph:Wolf Spider
Role In Group:N/A
Hobbies:Sleeping, Reading, Exploring, Browsing the web.
Friends:None.

Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:41 am

I'm throwing poor Edda Epic at this

Does he use a morphing outfit: No

Battle Morph: Komodo Dragon

Flying Morph: Paradise-Crow (Lycocorax pyrrhopterus)

Insect Morph: Anopheles freeborni (A kind of mosquito)

Role in Group: Undecided, might edit it in later when I figure out what roles are.

Hobbies: Writing, writing, writing, cutting, writing, reading, alcohol (though not like in his bio; he's not that far at this point in life).

Friends: Cherry Morning

Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:02 am

Cherry Morning is going to be showing up for this one.

Does he use a morphing outfit: Yes. He has spandex shorts and a close fitting T-shirt worn under his normal clothing.

Battle Morph: Tiger

Flying Morph: Crow

Insect Morph: Praying Mantis

Role in Group: N/A until group dynamics are established, but maybe hacker

Hobbies: Writing, editing, flirting, jogging and messing with computers.

Friends: Edda Epic

Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:01 am

Okay, let's be honest, I don't see anyone else joining up unless someone other than me and Wise have expressed some actual interest in being here. I've got no issue throwing another character of mine into here if that'd let us push up and have enough characters to make the game worthwhile, or something like that, honestly. But it'd be wonderful to know if anything's gonna come of this in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:14 am

Can I get a confirmed "This is dead" or "This is alive" on this thing?
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)   Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 am

This is alive
Back to top Go down

Altermorphs Equestria(Adventure,Violence,Gore,Possible Sex, AU, Human,Sign-Up)
Page 1 of 1