OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Comics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

The Comics Empty
PostSubject: The Comics   The Comics Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Okay, it is obvious this group has been rather dead since it was created and that is very sad. So, if you like to roleplay as a person that wears his or her underpants over their skin-tight spandex which makes them look like strippers, then read more of this thread.

The idea is essentially that we will make threads between two or more characters, which will be called comics. These comics will start at the beginning of every week which would be Monday and to end on Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be days where we plan on the next comics, but can also be for the extra time in getting the last bit of your comic until you will have to make/start the next issue Monday.

Yes, I know it's going to be rather repetitive to constantly make a new thread for the same adventure depending on how long it lasts though in my opinion it's better than what we have now. The threads/comics can mix at certain times and whenever the players want them to.

Again, this is only a thought so please add suggestions so that we can bring this group back to life.
Back to top Go down
DerLampman

DerLampman

The Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comics   The Comics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Okay, this is a longshot, but I have an addendum...

Now, look up for a bit - do you see the mediocre banner? Well, I made that, and I need more practice... so if possible, I'm going to derive the practice out of the comics. Will be good to fill in the 4 months of free time I have, and it'll be nice to actually get SOME use of my poor drawing skills, get them up to average or something.

If this idea interests you (or you just want to make life for me hard [which I myself want at the moment - better than nothing]) then I'd request a trial run of this comic system so I have an idea what I'll be working with.

Note: Again, look at the banner. That is NOT the work of a professional, so don't throw tomatoes yet if we all try this idea and I don't do all that well. It'll take time to improve.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

The Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comics   The Comics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:54 am

I like where this is going... Wouldn't be to extremely helpful with the actual roleplay into the comic but if we're making the ponies from scratch I can help with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comics   The Comics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay :: Maretropolis-
Jump to: