OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dimensional Crossing: Sunset

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 pm

His eyes glowed slightly as he chuckled, "I should have known, curiosity seems to run in you, rather deeply to have a... Job, such as this." He however slowly smiled till his fangs were fully shown, "Excellent, thank you Sunshine." He gave a small nod before walking back down, almost having that same drunkard fall on him, mumbling softly as not only the smell, but also the emotions of the poor fellow intoxicated him, he shudders softly before walking away, a slight stumble to his step.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Neon looked at Chrono as he came near, then smiled as he sat by her, and greeted her. "I'm Neon Fire, how are you?" She asks, wriggling into a more comfortable position on the couch. "Nice hat." She said idly, nodding softly at him, then put her shield on the ground, leaning against the couch, her polish and rag slipping back into her storage spell. Her eyes refocused onto Chrono. "So...Did you come along for the adventure, or were you just bored, like me?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:08 pm

"A pleasure to meet you. And I'm doing good. Thanks for asking." Clockwork said smiling at the mare. He tilted his head a little. "Umm...Thanks..." Odd...Not many ponies compliment a...hat... His eyes wandered around the room and his ears swiveled a little to listen to some of the other's conversations. Something about...Dimensional travel...Time travel? Eh...I'll find out later, I guess. He though turning back to the mare on the couch next to him. "Bored, mostly. I look around for adventure, but there are times when a time traveler's live is...dull. It just so happened that this was one of those times." He said, giving his watch a curious look.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:06 am

Strawberry laughed a bit and shook her head. "Silly, the Bardis isn't built for time travel. It's just a way to traverse the dimensional boundary with ease. Here, picture this. Every universe is a bubble. The Bardis is a tiny bubble that slips into the bubble and allows entrance into it. You have that image in your mind? Good, now erase it, because it doesn't work anywhere close to that." She said. "We aren't changing history in any way. Sometimes we end up in younger universes with an earlier time frame, sometimes we end up in older universes. It's just how things go." She finished up with a peck on Wild's cheek.

Sunshine looked towards the console and saw that the crystal had stopped glowing. "Alright everyone, we're here. Exit is right there. We are in a new world, so let's get this done fast. Anyone who wants to come with me can do so. It shouldn't take long." She stepped outside to see a vast chrome cityscape. Everything with shiny and the ponies on the streets all wore odd outfits with glowy bits on them. Floating vehicles sped on by just above the roads and higher in the air. Across the street was a clothing shop. "Well, that'll do nicely. Gotta fit in after all." She turned around to the group. "I'm heading across the street to the clothing store. Anyone who wants to come with should meet me in there for further instructions. Since this is new to most of you, I'll give you a few moments to come out here and admire it." She announced, then flew across the street to the store and went inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:57 am

Trailing after Sunshine Flail had been rather curious about the whole thing, peeking his head out he 'eep'ed slightly, not knowing what they'd think of a changeling strutting around, taking the safe route he scanned the area before he enveloped himself in a soft yellow flame, a handsome brown pegasis appeared, smiling he stepped out, only to quickly change his wings into a horn, he'd rather have magic at the ready than flight. He stared around a bit, seriously want to flying leap tackle one of those metal pods flying over head, and take it all apart to see what made it tick, he held himself back however, and followed after Sunshime to further enhance his disguise.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 am

"Well... that explains it... slightly.. SO I suppose by that you mean that you always enter at the present time of that universe, which might aswell be a mirror from ours..." Wyvorn worryingly said before the doors opened and listened to what Sunshine had to say. "Well... we are here to see things after all. But I'd rather keep my cloak." Wyvorn said and followed Sunshine outside, his jaw dropping at the sights. "Well this certainly is different! So many different things..." He added and hurried to not fall behind.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Clockwork looked up at Sunshine when she said they had arrived. He smiled and hop off the couch, and following the yellow pegasus mare out of the Bardis. He stuck his head out and took in the sights of where they were now. "Awesome!" He shouted, squealing like a little foal in a candy shop. Oh how he adored to travel. Going somewhere new was always a joy for him and he loved it. He pranced out of the Bardis and after Sunshine, silently wondering what they would see in this new place. It took him half a mind to not just run away from the one who obviously knows what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 am

Neon heard Sunshine, and got up, slipping her shield into her storage spell, then she bolted after them, catching up easily, but then getting a little self conscious about her actual outfit, compared to the other ponies around them. She noticed all the little things, smiling brightly as she went, then got a thought. "I wonder if the glowing parts of those clothes come in the color of my eyes..." She muttered to herself, hesitating outside for a minute, admiring her surroundings, then entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Wild Card glared at Edda, his eyes glowing a fiery orange at the mention of "the crazy place" and as such the stallion had a right mind to just go and punch the drunkard. But instead, he took a few deep breaths and leaned slightly on Strawberry, calming himself down and returning his smile. He did chuckle as his marefriend explained the Bardis's was of travel, especially the bit about bubbles, and finally the peck on the cheek was very welcome.

Wild wandered over to the door to look outside at the new dimension and world they had arrived at, taking in his surroundings and looking at the native ponies' attire. "Neat. Pretty Sci-fi." "I wonder if they have suits styled like that." He mused, turning to face the pink mare. "So, shall we follow the rest of them then, Strawberry?" He asked cheerfully, ready to fly or walk with her if need be.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Finding the pegasi's demeanor towards him quickly deteriorating, Edda headed for the door, given the ultimate escape route from the bar. Sadly, however, he was to be further disappointed by the fact that the world outside the door was, in fact, not the world that was outside when he came in through the door; not even in the metaphysical sense of "once I have crossed a river, if I were to choose to cross back, it would not be the same me or the same river", but in the very physical sense that the atoms outside were arranged in an almost completely dissimilar manner to the atoms he had expected to see outside.

As Edda peeked out of the wondrous machine that was the Bardis, he gave the brightness and light a sullen glare, which did little to solve the reasoning behind the glare. The chrome on everything didn't help either, really.

I wonder if there's anything stronger than alcohol around here...

With that thought in mind, he pursued the yellow one who acted like she was in charge of this entourage. Ponies in charge of entourages always knew where to find the good stuff, after all, and following one (and pretending to be part of said entourage) also typically meant that, should any sort of events require some sort of decisive action, he would not be required to deal with the annoyance of making such a decision, or cope with the consequences thereof. That was certainly a win-win all around.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 am

Strawberry shook her head. "Sorry hun, Sunny's given me an important job to do here. I'll catch up with you later." She shooed Wild off. "Go on, it's a surprise. You'll like it, I'm sure.” She said, shutting the door behind everyone. “Okay… Time to find that old, dusty panel and see if it even works…”

The clothing store that Sunshine led them into was a silver in interior color, with clothes of all kinds, some in styles most of them had never seen before. Every single one had some sort of glowy bits on it. Sunny was there in the middle waiting for them. “Alright, everyone. Hope you had fun crossing the shiny street. I’m sure a few ponies looked at you oddly, but you didn’t notice. Anyway, this is our first stop, and to complete our task, we need to fit in better. Blend in a little more, so to speak. To do so, we need these top of the line clothes. Feel free to pick from anything you desire. I’ll pay for it all. If you destroy anything, especially with fire, I won’t save you, and you’ll have to pay from your own pockets. So be careful please. These aren’t cheap.” She explained.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:42 pm

"M'kay" Flail replied simply, staring at one of the stallions outfits on display his disguise adapted to it, causing a slight smug look on his face as he began wandering around idly staring at the random outfits, making small changes to his own in the process. Sadly seeing how the glowing parts on the uniform didn't appear on his own he sighed, "I suppose those are important..." He trotted towards the outfit he had been eyeing and grabbed it, floating it towards the changing room as his other one burned off.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Wild Card didn't fight against Strawberry's shooing, instead chuckling lightly and smiling. "Okay, okay. Can't wait to see it, love." He said before she closed the door behind him, leaving him in the sci-fi street with the group in front of him. Shrugging to himself, he swiftly flew over to the clothes shop and wandered inside, taking one glance at the changeling creating clothes for himself, but without the glowing parts.

Afterwards, Wild turned his head and searched through the assorted clothing in the shop, finally finding the one thing he so desperately wanted. A suit, a waistcoat, a formal shirt and a neat bow-tie, all with the essential glowing parts to make him fit in. "Good thing they have this in stock." "Yeah. Whatever would you do without your suits?" He quipped, turning to face the changing rooms and then thinking twice about following after the changeling. Instead, Wild just looked around the shop idly, though nothing about his posture said that no one could talk to him if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:39 am

Neon blinked at the mention of fire, feeling oddly singled out, but shrugged it off as her self-consciousness. She began wandering around, looking at the clothes with a slight hum and a bored expression. "Never did like fashion..." She mumbled. She then caught sight of something she thought would be okay, and grinned. Snatching it, she bolted into the changing rooms.

She came out a bit later wearing a skintight bodysuit, smiling, while looking over herself, noting the glowy bits were the same color as her bright green, intensely focused-looking eyes. "How do I look?" She asked Sunny, her old clothes in her storage spell, and her expression curious as she struck a pose, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 am

Clockwork had to pause for a moment to think about what Sunshine said about fire. How does one even start a fire in a clothing shop with out any source of ignition... He gave a shrug and looked around the shop. He stared at several piece of clothes and just shrugged, grabbing a red top hat and orange bow tie...Somewhat similar to his own red top hat and orange bow tie...except with the glowy bits...

He top them to the change room, grabbing a trench coat on his way there. He went inside and came out a few minutes later. His old hat and bow tie safely in his saddlebags. He straighten out the bow tie and centered the top hat. "Ehh...Ponies don't wear clothes that much anyway." He muttered quietly to himself, looking at the others.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Wyvorn looked around the store for a moment before picking out a random set of clothes and went into changing room. He spent in there for a bit before finally coming out, in a dark-brown trenchcoat with light-blue glowing bits and holes for wings, a hood of the similar color. "I guess 'stealth' was never heard of in this store before... it's like you are forced to be as bright as a star." Wyvorn commented and attempted to get used to his new clothing.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:59 am

Edda, in contrast to the majority of the Bardis's crew, did not show any real interest in the clothes after drudging his way into the store. They were too bright and gaudy for his tastes anyway, and every pony knew that clothes were really an optional thing. Utterly unimportant; and moreover, when he wore clothes, they tended to start to smell in short order.
If someone intended to put the cyan pegasus in clothes, then they had another thing coming. Namely, nudity.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Sunshine looked around at the others picking out their outfits, then picked out something for herself, a skintight bodysuit, not unlike Neon’s, but the glowy bits are white. “That’ll do. Don’t worry about the outfits. They’re just to get us from point A to point B. After that you can do what you want.” She trotted to the front counter to pay for all the outfits, then once everyone had their outfits on, with the exception of that one stowaway, she led them all outside. “Alright, everyone see that big building in the distance? That’s Canterlot Palace. If Strawberry has done what I instructed, getting in and out should be simple. The great thing about this world is that the first floor of the palace and the gardens are open to visitors. The not so great thing is that there are a few strict rules about visitors. Mr. Stowaway here is breaking the first one.” She motioned to Edda. “Clothing is mandatory for visitors. Don’t really know why. I think it’s just a Noble thing. Don’t worry, there is a pub just down the road you can go to while we do our thing.”

She led the group to the palace gates, pointing out the pub on the way. Two guards stood at the gates, but paid the group no mind. “If anyone wants to follow whatshisface to the pub, you’re welcome to do so.” She offered. “Anyone else, just look casual.” She started walking towards the gates and past the guards.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Having the hard decision of following the mare in a skin tight body suit, or the wobbly Pegasus to the pub to drink until all others were drunk around him he chuckled darkly, following Sunshine. The guards looked rather interesting, he scented neutrality from them, which was just as boring as they were. He did however agree with Wyvorn, he didn't say it out loud but this clothing was anything but 'stealth mode'.

He wandered up to Neon frowning, "Any ideas on what we'll see in there? I brought my potion bag just in case but I'm... Uneasy about this place."

Last edited by Rayne on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There, not their.)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Wild Card had eventually put the new suit on after the changeling vacated the changing rooms, the stallion finding a slight bit of amusement to that specific race using that specific type of room, and followed after Sunshine while looking over himself. 'I do like this sci-fi feel. Rather comfortable as well.' He thought as he walked, looking over the others as well and wondering why most of them didn't like the idea of clothing.

One even detested them so much he wasn't wearing any, lo and behold it was the stallion from earlier who had (apparently) tried hitting on him. "So, which friend are we picking up here then, Sunny?" Wild asked quizzically, once again following the mare. "And even then, what in Equestria are they doing here? In Canterlot Palace?" The stallion continued on, looking up at the Palace in wonder. That was Canterlot Palace, in a different dimension. 'We should have gone out more with the last crew if they saw stuff like this all the time.'
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 am

Clockwork happily followed the yellow mare, who he had to remind himself that her name was Sunshine. He kept looking around at all the ponies and stores. He looked at the palace when Sunshine had pointed it out, tilting his head to the side slightly. He then chuckled a little at what the mare said about clothes being a noble thing. "Heh. It's Canterlot. I don't think you'd be able to walk one block without being looked at with a glare if you don't wear clothes." He commented, turning to face the guards. He really did have to admit they were always stoic.

"I'd rather not get anywhere near drinks or a bar." He took one step towards the guards and looked them in the eye. He waved a hoof in front of their face to see if they would react before making a silly face. It was something he always wanted to try, but never got the chance to. He did listen in on what the blue pegasus was saying to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Wyvorn glanced at the Canterlot Palace. "We're going in there??" he thought. He had never been in the Canterlot Palace in his own dimension, so going into the palace from another dimension is going to make up double for it. He looked at the bar on their way, which was tempting, but he didn't come to another dimension to go drinking. Wyvorn liked drinking, but it could wait this time. He shot a look at Clockwork attempting to be silly in front of the guard before focusing back at the yellow mare and the blue pegasus, who apparently had the most idea of what's going on, and followed them.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:00 am

Sunny glanced back at Wild. “Oh, right. It’s Lemon. She has been spying on this world for a while, under Calcutta’s orders. Apparently she found something that required immediate action. I figured I might as well extract her while Calcutta prepares to send in another field agent.” She felt a twinge of sadness, after knowing so many had been wiped out in one fatal blow, she knew the remaining agents who were fit enough to work were going to be really busy until Calcutta could recruit more. Then train them. “Neither Lemon nor I were tasked to handle this particular mission. Lemon was just sent to spy. Since she had sent all the information to Command already, I figured it was safe to extract her.” She added to the blue pegasus.

Sunshine looked up at the shiny chrome palace that the two sisters that ruled Equestria called home. If there was one thing this world had going for it, it was that they really liked shiny things. She grinned. Oh, she was going to have fun ravaging this palace. She turned on her comlink. “Strawberry, is it ready yet? Are… they ready yet?” She asked.

After a moment, Strawberry responded. “Affirmative. Everything is set and ready for your return, as well as your little distraction.” She said over Sunny’s comlink.

Sunny trotted confidently through the front door of the palace, right into the throne room. Neither Celestia nor Luna were at their seats, meaning they had business elsewhere. Perfect. She looked back at her companions. “Alright, welcome to Canterlot Palace. Lemon Drop is somewhere in here. I have no idea where. We could take the time to search, but visitors only have so much freedom. We’d need a way to find her faster.” She noticed a white and blue terminal located next to one of the thrones. The screen on it showed a sun and moon design. “Oh, that’ll do nicely.” She accessed the terminal, frowning as she needed a password to access the administrator features. It honestly didn’t take long to figure it out. “Twilight Sparkle.” Kinda pathetic, Celestia. Going through the terminal, she noticed that the dungeons were empty, except for one particular pegasus that she paid no mind to. He looked like a psycho anyway.

Another look elsewhere on the terminal told Sunny how many guards were stationed where. There were more than usual, but it was much better than the princesses themselves. Sunny didn’t plan on fighting them anyway, as long as the distraction worked as planned. Noticing a rather large concentration of guards in one place, marked as the Celestial Tower, Sunny knew exactly where Lemon was. She was in Celestia’s bedroom, guarded heavily.

Smiling, the yellow pegasus turned to her companions again. “Celestia’s bedroom. I’ll lead us there.” She turned on her comlink again. “When I give the signal, unleash the distraction. That should thin the guards quite a lot, giving us access to the Celestial Tower.” She said. Sunny started trotting down the hall. “Come on, follow me.” She called back to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Flail frowns, "Sunshine?" He asked peeking over her shoulder at the terminal, "Looks like a lot of guards are there..." He slowly grins as he says this, a toothy smile forming as he changes into a guard, going by what they look like from where he was from. He frowned looking at himself, the golden armor he had on was just his chitin colored differently, and hardened.

"I can make modifications if their armor is any different," thinking back he face hoofed remembering the guards, guarding the gate, the armor wasn't much different, but he changed it to that instead, coughing twice he grins using a deep Stalliongrad accent, "Princess Celestia gave me direct orders to give this to Lemon. Then to question her." Mimicking what he would say when he got there, looking back at Sunshine with a winning smile he asked, "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Clockwork pouted when the guards didn't react to him. "Damn they're good at their jobs." He muttered then look at Wyvorn with a curious look. "What?" He asked with a shrug. He then turned towards Sunny and Wild, tilting his head to the side. They were talking about...a lemon? Not the oddest thing he'd heard, but then again it could be a talk about someone named Lemon.

He shoved those thoughts aside and quickly followed Sunny when she started walking into the castle. Lemon Drop...Yup, definitely a pony. He thought as he listened to the yellow mare talk. He raised an eyebrow at the mare accessing a terminal though. Was she even allowed to do that? that was-. Oh and there she goes again. He just kept following her though, because he was still bored.

He glanced back at the changeling with a raised eyebrow. Changelings...They fascinated him yet terrified him at the same time. He'd have to make a mental note to research changelings later on, but for now he just kept an eye on Sunshine. Now that he thought about it this mare was rather intriguing. He pushed that thought aside and tried to focus on the task ahead. Gah! Stop thinking and just focus! We have to save a lemon...or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Crossing: Sunset
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next