OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dimensional Crossing: Sunset

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 am

Perhaps it wasn't with an invitation of any sort.

Perhaps, just perhaps, someone had left a door open just a moment too long.

And perhaps, on the smallest of chances, just a whiff of air brought itself to just the right nose at just the right time.
Whatever the cause was, it was undeniable that Edda Epic had somehow found his way to the BARDIS. In the ancient tradition of barhopping, he just sidled right up to the bar with little care for its occupants, and all focus directed instead to the selection of brews.

The most important question weighing on his mind at the moment, of course, was Which one should I drink first?
The second most important question was, just as obviously, Which one can get me wasted the fastest?

Some small corner of his mind was demanding that he go with one drink and stick with it. He ignored this tiny and insignificant voice in favor of a more democratic system, if democracy were to mean taking everyone's ideas and throwing them all together in one great big hash--or in this case, a taking a mix of every gin, tonic, cocktail, spirit, and whatever other exotic beverages were available, and throwing them all together into his stomach just to see what would happen. It seemed like the best thing to do given the situation.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Sunshine smiled at them as they entered. "Take a look around everyone. There is one straight hallway that'll lead to pretty much any type of room you can think of. Just don't go ALL the way to the end. The last kilometer or so of doors is unused and full of dust. Even I don't go back there." She said. "Now then, I'll be right back. No one touch the control console." Sunshine made her way to the long hall and started getting bedrooms set for everyone.

Meanwhile, a certain pink mare had awoken from a nap. "Okay, that was a very odd dream... But now I have the oddest craving for chocolate. Oh well." She said to herself, pushing her covers off and rolling off the bed. It was then the sound of others crossed her ears. "Oh, Sunny must have brought some new friends along." She picked herself off the floor and left her room, not caring at all how messed up her mane probably was. Her usual scent of strawberries followed her into the control room as she entered. "Oh wow, there are a few of them. Should be good fun this time around." She spied a pony at the bar and made her way around to meet him. "Hello there. My name is Strawberry Breeze. I'm guessing you want a drink. Well, what can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Wyvorn smiled at the pony in top hat who sat down next to him. "Hello there. It seems like we're going to be together for a while, so why not introduce ourselves? I'm Wyvorn Whitewing, what's your name?" He said and extended his claw to shake the pony's hoof.

He then looked at the pink mare, wondering just how he managed to miss her.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:23 am

Flail simply wandered around, if somling wished to speak with him they'd have to approach, for he was happy enough wandering around. He noticed different emotions off different ponies, however was very careful not to extract or take any, they usually get rather angry at that. He also noticed the bar, he could get into a drinking contest... Changelings can't get drunk. But that wouldn't be fun now would it? He simply sat near the arcade machines looking at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:14 am

"Okay, okay. I'll start with something simple." the cerulean stallion grinned at the pretty mare, some honest to goodness good service managing to soothe his irritation. After all, pretty mares were good mares by default. And good mares were pretty.
After a moment of consideration and pure concentration, he spoke once more, letting his hooves wave about in some vague attempt to help illustrate his alcoholic needs "Let's see, how about we go with...half the strongest thing you've got, half the best tasting thing back there, throw 'em up in there air, swirl it around, throw it on the rocks, put one of those fancy little umbrellas in it, toss in a bit of whatever you think will make it actually drinkable, and please, oh so very please, don't stir it. Shake it. Please. A writer's got to have some standards, after all."

He finished by setting his hooves on the bar, letting his tongue trace along his lips in anticipation. A bar he'd never been too, and now it was time to see what sort of drinks they had.
Hopefully, it was a good bar.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 am

Clockwork dug though his bag a little bit and took out a container of burn cream. He opened it and put some on his barrel. He was gonna use some more when he heard the griffin right next to him talk. He put the container away and looked at the griffin. "My name? Well my name is Chrono Clockwork, but you can call me Clockwork...And if you even think of calling my Chrono..." He shook his head. "Well...I don't like being called Chrono. Reminds me too much about chronological order and I don't like chronological order." He looked down at his bow and straightened it a little. He glanced at his watch and made sure his top hat was on straight.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 am

Wild Card walked out of the jewelers with a smile on his face and a small, rectangular and ornate box tucked in his wing. 'Okay, now, where was the Bardis again?' 'I do hope she likes this.' He thought to himself, before remembering where he came from and heading back towards the others, humming a tuneless song to himself in various voices.

He finally arrived at the doorway and walked inside, looking at where the new recruits had placed themselves and generally feeling happy, though he did stare at the changeling for a bit too long, keeping an eye on him just in case he did anything troublesome. 'Why do we call it a he? Do regular changelings even have a gender? I know they have queens but still. It would be weird if a male changeling turned into a mare...' 'Trust you to think of that, Cheshire.' He idly thought, before smelling the faint scent of strawberries. This scent caused his ears to prick up and his smile to widen. Wild then made his way to Strawberry, looking at the griffon and the other stallion near her before kissing the pink mare on the cheek. "Strawberry. Sunny told me the business trip did not go all too well." "What with Calcutta being attacked and all that." He said conversationally, his feathers rustling slightly as he held on to the hidden small box. "Oh, and how is Rose doing?" The stallion asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Neon let her eyes wander, lingering on everyone for a mere moment each, except for the changeling, who caught her attention, hers being a curious soul. She stood up and trotted up to him, holding out a hoof. "Hullo, I'm Neon Fire." She smiled warmly, her intense bright green eyes watching him steadily. "I have never been able to meet a Changeling, even in my travels around the country, it is nice to meet you..." She trailed off, waiting for a name, her emotions clearly three things; Curious, Bored, Excited. An odd mix.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Strawberry eyed the pony who claimed that absurd concoction he just ordered was simple. It sounded like he had good tastes though. "Sure thing." She turned around and looked at the collection of drinks on display. "Hmmm... this set isn't good enough." She then turned to an electronic control panel and pressed a button, causing the shelves to retract into the walls, and be replaced by an entirely different selection. "This will do." She grabbed a deep red drink and a yellow drink. She poured a bit of both into a glass. "The red drink was a favorite of the Great Chieftain of Doisac. Yes, its a place. It's one of the strongest drinks ever that'll not kill you. The yellow drink is really good. I think you'll like it." She said. She put a few ice cubes in the mug and shook it up, as requested. She finished it up with an umbrella. "I like these little umbrellas. They are a nice touch." She slides the drink to him. "There you go."

She smiled as Wild approached her and giggled when he kissed her cheek. "Heya. Yeah, I was napping during the event. Sunny told me everything that happened. As far as I know, Calcutta hadn't seen an attack of this magnitude in 3000 years. Pretty serious attack. Over half of the high ranking field agents as well as a few commanders, taken out in the course of five minutes." She explained.

At that moment, Sunshine came back. "Alright everyone, we're all set to go. If anyone has any last minute concerns, please share them. Otherwise, the Bardis is ready to travel. I guarantee the first stop will blow your minds." She said, flying over to the control console.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am

Wyvorn released a slight chuckle at Clockwork's answer. "This pony must be in a slight war with himself, heh.. poor guy." he thought and then glanced at the bar, where the shelves literally switched for new drinks. "Exotic drinks from other dimensions, huh... I wouldn't mind trying them out..".

His personal thoughts went away as Sunny said what she had to. Wyvorn just nodded and said "I'm ready when you are.", but his mind started racing with random thoughts about all of this. "I hope she didn't literally mean that our minds will be blown... that would be nasty."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Neon paused as she heard Sunshine, then grinned and completely forgot about the changeling. "I have one concern. How much boredom shall I encounter on this adventure?" She asked, semi-joking. She wandered over nearer to the pegasus, and watched what she was doing, pretending to know what Sunshine was doing, and just watched. Getting immediately bored of watching, she asked a question. "Whatcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:31 pm

"Down the hatch and round the bend. Look out stomach, I've got a new blend." and with those words, Edda tossed back a good gulp of the drink, a fire quickly welling up in his belly.
After a moment to consider it, and taking a decent look at the stallion next to him, Edda managed to slur out some commentary towards him, "Heyyy...yerrrr kutteee."
Of course, no stallion could get drunk within just a moment of imbibing any amount of liquor, even if it was the sort of liquor known for knocking one directly out of one's seat and landing said pony flank-first on the floor. But now he had an excuse if anyone wanted to say he was acting weird. Or stupid.
Then his attention was drawn to the mare of the hour, and his wings flapped a bit before drooping down a bit. She was talking simple nonsense at this point, and it was his duty as an intoxicated intellectual to make sure things like that were known to the world.
"Yerr krazzy. Dis a ber, und bers don trevel. Shily fhily..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:39 am

Wild chuckled lightly at Strawberry's response. "Napping?" "Sounds like a good a thing to do as any during that time really." He said lightheartedly, before frowning as the mare continued. "Worst in three thousand years... over half the high ranking field agents... and all only in five minutes... my word." He repeated solemnly. "Well good thing we're finding the one responsible then."

Wild then smiled at Strawberry, before turning his head to answer Sunshine's question. "Ready as always!" "Can't wait, adventure is coming." He said, facing Strawberry once again. "But the main thing for me is that you are alright, and-" The pegasus was cut off by the stallion who had just drunk an odd looking drink made by Strawberry with a tiny umbrella in it (he always liked those little things, nice decoration he thought, though other parts of him wondered why a liquid would need an umbrella) calling him, what he made out to be, 'cute'.

Slowly, Wild moved closer to Strawberry and stared at the strange stallion, leaning his head closer to the pink pegasus's next to him. "Did he just call me cute?" "I mean it's fine coming from you, dear, but from a random stranger... it is very odd." He whispered to Strawberry. Upon feeling something underneath his wings, Wild realised he had placed the gift there, and spoke normally to the mare beside him. "Do you want your gift now or later?" Wild asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Leaning forward he studied Edda closely, the only liquid with effects that quick were potions from Zebracon, or in his satchel. 'He's acting. Smarter than he looks...'

Looking away his wings buzzed idily as he spotted Sunshine working at a consol, he thought for a moment before rising up and wandering towards her, he again didnt start conversation with anyling in particular. When he approached he noticed she seemed a bit busy. With Neon over her shoulder and the tricky drunk calling her... Silly.

He approached and said, "When you have a moment Sunshine I'd like a word with you." With that he "buzzed off" back to the seat in front of the arcade. Pulling out a small pink flask, as well as a (almost) complete rainbow flask. Pouring the pink one into it he recoiled slightly hoping it didn't explode, that would have been embarrassing, and painful. Staring at it as all the other colors turned pink he chuckled to himself, "Ah, should have known Love would tromp all..."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Strawberry couldn't help but let out a giggle at the strange stallion's drunken flirting. "I believe he did call you cute. Not that he's wrong though." She told him with a wink. "Anyway, Rose is in her room, so you can say hi if you want. She missed you." She paused when she heard gift. "You have a gift for me? Gimme it now please." She said eagerly.

Sunshine paused for a sec to look back at Neon. "I'm preparing to have us set off. I'll need to make a quick stop to pick up an old friend before the real adventure begins, but even that should please you." She fiddled with the controls a bit before the core of the console, a large pink crystal inside a glass tube, started glowing. "The trip is very seamless. You'll hardly notice we're moving aside from the glow of the crystal. Anyway, unless anyone wants to get lost in the Void for all eternity, I'd recommend keeping the front door shut." She said. With that said and done, and the group now officially out of the dimension, she trotted over to Flail. "Okay, you said you wanted a word with me?" She asked, wondering what he desired her attention for.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:09 am

Neon nodded at the explanation, then went back to the couch she was on earlier, and plopped down, slinging her shield into her hooves before she pulled a rag and polish out of her storage spell, beginning to polish her shield quite gently. She hummed softly, waiting for anymore to approach her as she glances at the crystal every little while. Neon's bright green eyes had a intensely focused look to them, but they also looked bored.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Flails ears perk up as his eyes glow a bit brighter, "Ah excellent! I was wondering if you had a room for me to continue my work, I may be on an adventure, but I'd still like a room to continue to mix my craft, care to try one?" He pulled out a small vial of yellow, as if matching her coat.

"This..." He paused turning back to her, "is curiosity, its a emotion in its liquid state, for changelings it turns us into annoying little pests who question everything like a pony with a salt block. For ponies however it tends to lead them to logical conclusions as well as being more... Well curious. And sadly all my potions have a lesser effect on ponies, griffons, etc, a healing potion that could repair exoskeleton for a changeling could only heal mere scratches on them, and so on." He floats the vial towards her with a toothy smile, "This ones free." He stated with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Wild Card chuckled softly when he saw Strawberry wink at him, smiling afterwards at the mention of his marefriend's daughter. "She's missed us?" "Aw, it feels nice to have been missed." He said, before hearing that the pink mare wanted the gift now. "But I guess we'll have to say hi after we give you... this."

Unfolding his wing, he reached around with a hoof and held in front of Strawberry a small rectangular box, with ornate silver lines trailing across the top to make the box a bit more aesthetically pleasing. He held the box out to Strawberry, and inside it would be a golden necklace, the main part being the rubies, topped with emeralds, cut into the shape of three strawberries, with trails of silver behind them looking like wind blowing the strawberries along.

While waiting happily, he couldn't help but notice the changeling offer some strange vial to Sunshine, something which made him slightly wary and curious as to what it would do. To say he didn't trust the changeling was an understatement. To him, it was impossible to ever trust one, they change their appearance at will to deceive others and they trick you into feeding them love. He's seen them change form, but never the love part, though he wasn't willing to find out.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Clockwork looked at the large crystal in awe. It was an amusing site, but he quickly turned his attention to the mare near...Sunshine was it? Ah yes Sunshine. The mare looked rather bored and watched as she went over to a different couch. He hmm'ed for a moment before getting up and walking over to Neon. He sat down next to her and smiled. "Hello there miss. I'm Chrono Clockwork. What would your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Wyvorn watched as Chrono Clockwork walked away towards Neon. 'He didn't seem like he finished talking to me.. almost seemed like he had another question stuck on the tip of his tongue..' Wyvorn thought as he continued watching, his gaze then settling on the glowing crystal in the middle. 'Why am I getting the feeling that this thing will explode...' he said to himself and then turned his sight towards the blue pegasus with a top hat. 'He seemed to know the yellow mare...Sunshine, right, perhaps he even knows about all this dimensional traveling thing...' he thought and stood up, making his way towards Wild. Once Wyvorn came close to Wild, he decided to wait in close proximity until Wild would be free to talk.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Edda's Drunken Griffon Greeting, and Half A Wingboner   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 am

Edda turned towards the oncoming griffon, his attention drawn by the fact that Wild didn't seem too excited about being cute. Apparently he wasn't quite comfortable with being a bit on the effeminate side. Well, too bad for him. Cuteness was a virtue wasted on the young and the feminine and averted by the masculine.
So, with his wings half-stretched, certainly purely in annoyance at the blue stallion as opposed to any other possible thoughts that might have felt the need to have a flight of fancy through his brain (that is not to say no such thoughts were residing in his mind, of course. Plenty abounded, but any accusation that they were the reasoning behind his spread wings would be met with the fury of hell, just the same as any accusation that the redness of his cheeks had anything to do with anything besides his current level of intoxication), and with another long draught of his very alcoholic beverage, Edda faced his new opponent squarely, a fire in his belly and a now-empty glass in-hoof.

As he looked upon the griffon, he could only reflect that griffons were not really the sort to ever be "cute". In fact, most griffons were of the sort that one would call "noble", "fair", "majestic", maybe even "ruggedly handsome in the most visceral and bestial of ways". But they were not a "cute" creature.
The griffon before him, for example, was not cute. His weaponry did nothing to improve upon this quality, but moreover, Edda could not describe him as truly a handsome creature either. He was certainly of the "rugged" variety, maybe even "bestial", with just a hint of "visceral". But what word could capture all these qualities, what phrase could he capture the creature's attention with.

In that split second of time it took his drunken and haggard mind to figure out just what to say, his eyes remained not-completely focused, but upon finding his footing, and more importantly, upon his tongue and pupils figuring out what they were doing, he sputtered out some dialogue which was about as memorable as last Tuesday's breakfast.
"You...shello yew. ...Fluffeh...feathaman.... Wut brins yew ta dis fffiiiiiinnneee essstabismen!"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:10 am

Sunshine examined the bottle of liquid emotion with curiosity in her eyes as well as in the bottle itself. "Interesting. So you have bottled up emotions. I already have a natural curiosity, but I think I'll keep this for later. Thanks." She said, accepting the bottle. "So you want a room to keep making these things, eh? I think I can set up something like that. Come along when we reach our first stop and when we're done I'll modify your bedroom. Okay?" She offered.

Strawberry smiled upon seeing the box, and let out a small squee. She then caught herself and cleared her throat. "I have some dignity left... Anyway..." She smiled again and accepted the box. She opened it and let out a gasp when she saw the necklace. "Oh my... It's beautiful... I..." She suddenly glomped Wild and gave him a big hug. "I love it!"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Wyvorn wasn't that surprised when the drunk pony by the counter attempted to talk to him, he was more astonished than anything. Astonished that he was still even able to talk, and what he just spurted out of his mouth, did not make any sense to Wyvorn. Mainly because the drunk pony's way of speaking made it impossible to understand some of the words. For a moment, Wyvorn was deciding if he should either ignore the drunk or answer him quickly before attempting to get Wild's attention again. He decided to do the latter.

Wyvorn turned towards him and shortly answered. "Err... hello... My name is Wyvorn Whitewing, pleased to meet you. And uhh.. I was invited by the yellow gal over there to join in on adventure. I'm guessing it's the same for you." He said and put up a faked smile before turning back to Wild and clearing his throat. "Erm, hello, sir?" he said to Wild and continued with extended claw in hopes of shaking Wild's hoof. "My name's Wyvorn Whitewing, as I mentioned a few seconds ago, and I was wondering, uhh... since you already know Sunshine, I am assuming you are familiar with all this... dimension and time hopping, and.. is this completely safe? Are we not gonna be changing history in any way?" He asked and awaited Wild's answer.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 am

Wild Card waited patiently for Strawberry to open the box, and then smiled as she hugged him, the stallion hugging her back affectionately. This was the first hug he had since the pink mare left on her job, and he was certain to make it a good hug, wrapping his wings around Strawberry and keeping up the embrace for as long as possible.

Though he looked back at the apparently drunk stallion when he spoke, before chuckling to himself when he saw the pony- wait no, griffon, the stallion was referring to. "Fluffy Feather-man." Wild said jokingly, turning back to Strawberry and kissing her on the lips briefly, his ears twitching as he heard the so called 'Fluffy Feather-man' trying to get his attention. "One second, love." He said lovingly to Strawberry, before folding back his wings and turning around to face the griffon, shaking his claw with his hoof. "Hello W-Why-vorn-" "Wyvorn." Wild corrected himself, continuing on afterwards. "And to answer your question, no, we're not at all familiar as to how any of this works." "Not one bit." "But we do know that we have not suffered from any side effects." He assured Wyvorn, before thinking. "Well... we were turned into strange 'human' like beings that one time... that was a fun time. Mares had these things on their-" "Enough of that. He doesn't need the details." Wild rolled his eyes. "And to answer your final question. Who knows. But time travel is a difficult thing to understand because the timeline you are in may require you to go back in time to a previous point in your own timeline to make things as they are." "He's basically saying don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Edda's ears twitched ever so slightly at the verbiage being passed right next to him. The griffon had brushed him off like a piece of dirt, and the stallion clearly wasn't interested in him. But while the griffon's conversation didn't much catch his attention, the stallion's certainly did.
Mainly because the words coming out of his mouth were insane.
And given that most words, no matter the context, are themselves not insane, even if the ponies using them are--and in fact, most words are hard to judge on any scale of sane-to-insane, as such things as Rorschach tests are rather difficult to apply to meager concepts and inanimate objects--the fact that these particular words were insane was of much interest to the light blue pegasus.

It was at this moment that he was struck with a great font of insight. It struck him so hard, in fact, that he fell backwards off his chair, silently flailing about while insight, or perhaps it was gravity, kept beating him down until he and the floor met, creating a short symphony of thump and "Uggghhhh" that ponykind has long known to be a sure sign of intoxication.
Edda Epic was a pony especially familiar with this symphony. He was also with intoxication of many sorts. He didn't care much for symphonies, though, and he was quick to make his way out of the performance hall that was the floor of this fine establishment, and onto his feet, both forehooves pulling him up to stand against the bar itself. Some unheard obscenity crossed through the passageway of his throat and lips, but it was muttered and would have been utterly incoherent even if he'd said it aloud for all to hear.

By now, he'd managed to turn his brain's attention back to the other pegasus, while and some small part of his rattled brain gave insight a good punch in the gut for that slap it gave him, the part of his brain that wasn't working at full speed managed to dredge up some words that insight had left behind after that hit-and-run.
"Yew...stahp takin to yasshef. De tak ya ta dah craaaaaazeee plas...Yews won poonie, na buncha poneeeess."
And with that he started trying to find his seat again. Wherever it went off to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing: Sunset   Dimensional Crossing: Sunset - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Crossing: Sunset
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next