OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

High Tide [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

High Tide [Private] Empty
PostSubject: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:08 pm

It was a bright, sunny day in Ponyville. Near the music store, in the bright, warm sunlight, was an odd three wheeled cart, filled with water. A dark and bright purple shape rested at the bottom of the water, bubbles coming up every few seconds as the Seapony under the water snored, dozing in the warmth and cold of sunlight and water. Most ponies knew of her or have heard of the out-going little Fish-mare. Her reputation was known for her music, and her similarities in personality to a mare named Vinyl Scratch.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Watered Scroll had never been one for kicking back and relaxing, and indeed was refined in his tastes, much like the mare named Octavia. Who he had happened to have tea at one point. Wandering around he busily thought to himself as he put a book in his satchel, bumping into a large cart, "Oh! Excuse me--" he simply stared. A seapony in plain view.

"Uh... Miss?" He asked curiously. As he gazed in wonder.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:57 pm

The Seapony raised her head and smiled softly. She had a long Bright purple mane, bright purple eyes, and dark purple body besides the bright purple dappling along the tips of her flippers and tail. She smiled groggily and yawned. "Woke me from my dozing…" She holds out a flipper. "I'm Tidal Song, who're you? Why'd ya wake me up?" She looked him over, checking him out as she recalled how she would have been taller than him if she was a pony. She had quite feminine features, and was pretty, but she looked like a troublemaker. She yawned, and had her eyes half closed, similar to bedroom eyes, but more groggy or drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Scroll stared gobsmacked, "Uhhhh, you're a sea pony." He stated obviously. She was pretty for a being that hasn't been seen. But ponies are walking by like its nothing special.

"Uhhh, s-so what are you doing here?" He asked innocently, barely containing a squee-splosion.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:15 pm

"Just hanging out right now. And yes I am a Seapony." She giggles and hold out her flipper. "What's your name? And why'd ya wake me up?" She says, grinning like a madmare, but still quite adorable as she sunk into the water a bit more. She picks up turtleshell shape headphones an slippe them over her neckan slippe on a pair of metallic golden shades.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Amused by her attire he asks, "Well I've only heard of seaponies. Can you walk on land? Why are your race so secretive? An--" he shut his mouth noticing she asked a question.

Blushing softly he replies, "Sorry, my name is Watered Scroll. And I bumped into your cart while I was lost in thought, my apologies."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:54 am

Song giggled. "I have no legs, only my flippers and my tail, why do ya think I have this cart?" She splashes lightly as she spins her fish tail to allow it to hang off the edge of the cart. She was smiling, amused by his questions, the seapony was reminded of that purple mare she met. She stretches and yawns, seeming to finally wake up as she sat up a bit straighter, more attentive to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:17 pm

He was now really confused, "Then how did you get way up here? Aren't your kind usually seen around Horseshoe Bay?" The mare was indeed pretty, and fit the description of the myths he had read so much about. A splash of water got on his foreleg making him smirk, not minding much.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Tidal Song now giggled and grinned, obviously amused. She gripped the handlebars underneath the water and turned them, turning the front wheel of the cart. "I rode here on my cart, it's powered by my magic." Her horn glowed a bright purple for a moment. "So, Scroll…what were you thinking about so much you had to wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Amused himself as well as interested in the cart he answered, "Well, I am a book messenger, I go from town to town, even to other kingdoms to gather, trade, or sell, heh, or even buy books, I read almost everything twice. And I was thinking of where I could find a copy of "The art of Dubstep" it's... Different music to be sure."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Tidal Song laughed. "Couple books are sold inside the music store right here, I work with Vinyl, the mare who runs the store, and she helps me make my music." She turns her cart and rides in through the doors, which were open to keep fresh air flowing through. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Scroll shrugs, "May as well stick with her." As he follows, raising an eyebrow at her flank before quickly looking away. Towards the collection if music and supplies, as well as technology, "Is Vinyl here today?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Tide had glanced back and saw him looking, and now blushed softly. "Nah, she's over visiting a friend in Canterlot. I'm runnin' the place while she's gone." She slips out of her cart as she put it behind the counter and toweled herself down, feeling a bit selfconscious and feeling like she was showing off. She sat in a rolling office chair and spun over to the books. She grabbed the book he wanted and held it out for him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:57 pm

"Alone today?" He asked accepting the book, he was interested in it, but would read it later. Placing it in his satchel he continued, "Wouldn't mind talking with me would you?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:24 pm

"Nah, I don't mind at all. I'd love to talk to a stallion like you. Besides, you aren't that bad looking." She winks and grins, rolling back to the counter. "I think the book was…ten bits." She looks to him as she opens the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Scroll almost tripped over his own hooves, well, that's how he puts it at least. As she complements him he turns to her incredulously only to trip and fall behind a rack of CD's

"WHAT??" He cried as he fell. He pops out from behind the rack with a glint full glare and a CD comically laying on his head, "I'm more than lucky none of these broke. Missy, you frightened me... I'm not all that great of a stallion, I just mind my manors." He said as he dusted himself off placing the four CD's back in the rack, he turned to her with a calming breath and say down, placing ten bits on the counter.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Song laughed loudlg and put the bits in the register, closing it. "I am serious, ya don't look so bad." She giggles and slides the chair around the counter back to him. "And do not let anyone say otherwise." She sticks out her long tongue, and grins.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Scroll blushes in surprise as he long tongue slides out. He sits down, preparing to strangle a certain something of his if the time calls for it. He smiles softly trying to keep his blush down, "Hehe, I never have let anypony tell me otherwise." He leans forward placing his head in the counter, "So why here? What made you come up to land?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:19 am

She giggled and retracte the tongue. "I am here to make an sell my music." She grins and seems to look him over, like a collector examining her find. She slid back to the counter and smiled at him. "Besides, my home was boring compared to you ponies."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:08 am

Scroll ever so slightly ignored his mind-splosion and nodded, "We do have our moments. I suppose. He rubbed his chin against the counter absently thinking, slowly he zoned out to the Griffon Wars....

--Memory, date 7/13/1347--

"HIT THE GROUND!!!" His squad leader screamed. The whole platoon, or what was left of it dived for cover, him included as his shoulder hit the dirt hard. A deafening explosion followed by the screams of the soon to be lost followed. A battle screech was heard in the distance as we all saw hundreds of Griffons in their black iron armor come at us like a thunder of dragons.

"TO VICTORY!!!" Many of the soldiers screamed, almost as if to mock the griffons. Pegasus broke rank and charged bloodlust in their eyes, they were the lucky ones. Their minds died while their bodies were used as a throwing object, tossing heavily armored ponies at use Scroll dived to the side, throwing his much needed spear right through the head of what looked to be a commander, which sadly only enraged the griffons near him. A griffon grabbed him by the throat as the two armies clashed, strangling him as he clawed desperately for life.

A lifeless chuckle was softly heard just as a whistle of air flew by him, the grip loosened, Scroll fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air as he slowly looked at the griffon, who had a bolt from a crossbow lodged in his eye. Looking back he saw around thirteen crossbow wielding Pegasus, and several unicorn mages, launching volley after volley of bolts, magic, or somewhere in between. The griffons were forced to retreat... But the losses were so heavy... As were Scrolls eyes...

--End memory--

His eyes were glazed over as the battle could almost be heard to him.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:15 am

Tide was waving her flippers in his face. "Hey! Are you even listening!?" She pouted cutely and grumbled, still trying to get his attention. She slid over beside him and whispered. "Come on, big boy, snap out of it~" She slid away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:17 am

The hoof that was holding his head up quickly fell from under his face, making the counter rush up and greet it. Oh... Wait...

"Ow..." He mumbled, "I'm not moving... Counter comfy." He said defiantly, wincing inwardly at the time, as the sun slowly sunk into the horizon...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:40 am

Tidal also saw the time. "Come on, up the stairs we go!" She beckoned him to follow, but also puled him along. She floated the chair she was sitting on, and therefor herself, up the stairs until she rolled into a guest bedroom. "You can crash here for tonight, alright?" She slid over to a room with a bed sized tub in it, and slipped in, turning it on lukewarm water.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:47 am

Scroll looked at the bed before wandering to where she slept, "Interesting..." He murmured as he slowly turned around and began walking to the guest room for the night.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:08 am

A low, quiet hum came from her room as he left. It was the water jets to massage her as she snoozed, though it sounded much more like something…different. Tide moaned softly from the gentle, massaging streams of water, it was a sound of enjoyment. Tide slipped underneath the surface bu left her head just above water level, her stomach facing upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Tide [Private]   High Tide [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Tide [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next