OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 am

Pouring himself a glass, he set his bottle down, and took a seat next to her, taking a good long sip from it. "Thank you. I try to keep it somewhat decent since I spend most my time shut up." Gesturing towards the upstairs he nodded. "Please stay out of my private room. Other than that feel free to explore." kicking his hooves up on the end table, he took another sip and closed his eyes, going silent.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 am

"Hmm... That's good to know. I'll keep that in mind, but I think I may not remember tonight as well as it may seem. Just I won't remember how I got here that one I'll swear my life on. Besides that I'm drunk as I can get, moving a hoof straight is a hard enough job as it is, so exploring is a no go for the night. You got anything you wanna do Mister Stoic?" She asked, moving her back brackets up a bit and having her body lean towards and flop towards Sword, her mane a bit messy over her face. Wings sprawled out in a odd a fashion as she landed her head right next to Sword's Cutie Mark.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 am

"Well perhaps it would be best to simply rest on the couch then, and...." he watched her plop down, face landing right next to his flank, him unable to withhold a smartass comment along with a grin. "Well Angel, if you wanted to stare at my ass, you could have just asked." Snorting, he continued. "Well I've not a clue to be honest. I've yet to ever bring home a drunken mare and let her crash on my could for the night. What usually happens in these situations?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 am

"Hangovers and ogling and that. I think we can check both of the first ones." She said. A sly smirk crossing her face as she finally got a bit of humor out of Sword, "Darn, and I thought you'd be okay as my ass pillow for the night." She said sarcastically, alcohol fueling her self confidence as well as she knew she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, so who gave two shits? No one. Extending a hoof as carefully as possible she rubbed a hoof across his muscled chest, guiding her hoof across his chest as carefully she could manage.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 am

Sword choked on his drink, a little escaping out the edge of his mouth as he coughed and sputtered to get his breathing back under control. "Can't say I've been an ass pillow before. Or heard that euphemism before either. So...." he froze up as he felt a hoof graze across his chest. A pleasant gesture to be sure, but one he was totally unsure of how to react to this rather forward gesture from Angel.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 am

"What was that Sword, did I break the Ex-guard members concentration that easily? How cute. Now let's see if I can break some other stuff before I forget in the morning." Angel said, tapping on of her brackets the brackets on her back dropped off of their 'attraction' to her spine. Moving them off from under her she twisted about leaning heavily on Sword, her hoof staying on his chest she moved one of her soft wings down his back, a deep blush was apparent on her face, but another apparent factor was she wasn't about to stop. Moving her muzzle close to him it was clear she was breathing heavily, before she leaned in and kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 pm

She didn't break his concentration, rather stunned him with an unexpected action. Slowly, he set his glass down as she began discarding her supportive gear and pressing up against him. "What the hell do I do?! I'm not about to...... As she kissed on his neck and rubbed a wing down his back, she actually did break his concentration, him leaning into it a little as he let out a barely audible groan. A hoof of his own went to rest across her's, it not pushing or pulling it, just resting there. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to proceed, and yet he didn't think he wanted to stop the first sign of physical affection he'd received in ages either....
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Angel giggled at his reaction, she had felt him lean into her and she simply leaned further in. She held her kiss on him a bit longer until she felt his hoof come to rest on her own. Pulling her lips from his neck she smiled a bit. She had heard him groan a bit, so that had to have been a good sign. Leaning in again she nuzzled up into his neck, her wing and hoof still following their course, or her hoof was. Her wing was easier to control since it only moved unfurled and curved, which made it the perfect utensil to use on Sword's own wings. Brushing against the feathers of his wings with her own, the soft feel of his feathers on hers made her let out a small noise near his ear.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Sword shivered as she ran her feathers through his wings and moaned softly in his ear while nuzzling. He felt a growing heat in a certain area of him, which he suppressed for a moment, pulling back slightly whilst his hooves acquired a mind of their own, stroking up and down her belly as he tried to reason with both her... and himself. ".... We... probably shouldn't... You're smashed...." he muttered as he started to move forward again, nibbling softly on her neck.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:41 am

"That doesn't seem to be stopping yoOOO." She replied, being cut off by her own yelp of pleasure. Her body absolutely failing to make another word as he did so, only making a weak whispery moan that cracked every few seconds into his ear. She continued to brush on his wings although it was obvious the rest was completely stiff. Angel finally gained back her thoughts and began trailing her hoof lower down his chest and to the softer and sensitive area on any stallion or mare.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:20 am

Feeling a hoof trailing down towards his pride, he slowly began to press on to her, gently guiding her down onto her back on the couch, continuing to kiss at her neck as his wings began to stiffen, tip of his member ever so slightly peeking out of his sheathe. Sword made sure not to place all his weight on the mare though, unsure of how durable she was, seeing how she had been wearing several sets of brackets and braces.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:44 am

Angel kept purring at the feel of the stallion kissing her throat, slowly sliding her back onto the couch. Her wings had already begun to stiffen, and she responded using her hoof instead. Her leg reaching as had as it could and it of course successfully found her the object she was searching for, "Seems that you've been a good boy this year. How about a present?" Angel cooed into his ear, as her hoof stroked up and down the sheathe. The last thing standing between her and what was sure to exit the fleshy covering. Of course Sword wasn't the only one aroused, Angel's own fleshy mound was winking and already wet, the warm sensation in her lower groins becoming only satiable the only way she found logical.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:18 am

With the scent of a wet mare, and her stroking his sheathe, his hard member emerged fully from its sheathe, him now breathing heavily as he made small hip thrusts, length grinding atop her marehood and belly, him wincing as a dull pain shot up his bandaged side, clearing his head for a moment. The couch simply was not big enough for him, especially with his side. He then climbed off of her, and offered her a hoof up. "We'll... need to get to my bed... upstairs... at the least..."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 am

"More room for our little bout of fun eh? I understand you have that bandage there, and well that couch starts hurting stiff wings." Angel said as she took his hoof, standing up in a wobbly fashion. The heat she was feeling had become absolutely unbareable for to much longer, but this she could do, in only a moment they would be where they left off, hopefully. Otherwise, Angel felt it would be a long night ahead.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 pm

"Something like that..." he muttered in reply as he guided her up the stairs and into his room. The room itself was rather simple, housing a bed made of clouds, a night stand on the right side of it, a large dresser off up against a wall, and a mannequin with a set of silver armor on it. He paid only the bed any mind as he clambered onto it with her, now lying on his back, wings splayed out for her to see. "Sadly.. I think you're going to have to do most the work tonight." He said quietly, his member standing firmly at attention as he waited for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 pm

"I can deal with doing the work Hun, that much is the easy part." Angel said as she made her way up the bed, looking at Sword's member up close, using both hooves to hold it as she swirled her tongue about the head of the fifth ligament savoring the slightly salty taste it gave before bringing it into her mouth. Angel began to bob her head up and down her partner's member stroking it lightly with her drunken hooves, her wings sprawled out straight, subduing the heat in her inbetween her legs simply through thought, thoughts of ramming the hard piece of meat into her lower lips, Angel purred at the thought her mouth and throat taking in two-thirds of this heavenly cock before her.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 am

Sword groaned as he watched the mare take his tip into her muzzle, the feeling of her tongue swirling around the tip indescribable. "Ohhhhh yeah...... don't stop...." he groaned out to her as she began to bob, him breathing heavily and clutching at the clouds as she purred over his length, a thin trickle of pre oozing into her muzzle as she sucked him off.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:31 am

Angel's tongue took over as she brought herself back up to the tip, quickly swallowing his precum, purring again at the taste of salty musk, all before she puckered her mouth around the stiff member, tightening and untightening as you went down. Coming back up Sword's member left her mouth with a satisfying pop, Angel took a breathe for a moment all before lining up and taking the full brunt of Sword's member into her oral cavity. Her tongue wooing its way against several of the throbbing veins she felt.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:06 am

Feeling the application of suction to his now pulsing member, he issued a strangled moan from his muzzle, now slightly bucking upwards with his hips as he felt his package tightening up, him desperately trying to hold back the ever increasing pressure building up at the bottom of his shaft, while his tip felt like a white hot point of pleasure as she caressed his shaft with her skilled tongue. "Ha--ungh...Gonna....oh by the-mmmmm....cum....soon..." was all he managed to get out as she worked him over.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Angel heard that and doubled her efforts, wanting only to taste his semen and swallow it as much as possible. Feeling the throbbing coming from the hard shaft and focusing on simply pleasing the object before her, the thought of his load unleashing in her mouth had made her even wetter than she had been and as a result Angel had resorted to grinding her mound against the closest object possible, one of Sword's hindlegs.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:36 am

He couldn't take it any more. The sheer sight of her grinding her sopping marehood on his thigh while she threw everything she had at sucking him off was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. His tip flared out, eyes rolling back and hips arched up as he exploded inside her muzzle, tip twitching and ribbon after ribbon of his cum shooting into her muzzle, quickly coating her tongue and cheeks with a mouthful of his seed, a gargled moan of pleasure issuing forth from his muzzle. After a few moments, the flow of semen stopped, him collapsing back down into a shallow breathing mess.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Angel had only stopped grinding her marehood for the moment. The very moment Sword's tip flared, she had felt it pulse and the force of Sword's upwards heave. All before he exploded in her mouth, she hadn't expected so much in just his first gush and the salty, creamy substance spilled slightly as she began to swallow, as string after string entered, gulp after gulp it went down, all until she thought it was over. Pulling off of the rock hard appendage proved a bad choice as the last string spat across her face, leaving his seed visablly on her white fur. 
   Simply wiping it onto a hoof she licked it off her hoof and swallowed what was left. Licking the tip one last time to clean it, before she made I clear she wasn't done with him or his organ yet, moving atop of him, Angel leaned into him, her light body not doing much pressure Sword down. Lining up her puffy lips with the large fifth appendage," I hope your not done in yet. You have two sets of lips here for you and one of them has a object on her mind." Angel cooed as she slammed down suppressing something close to painful. Only a small bit of blood showing.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Watching her swallow and lick his cum off her mouth and hoof, he simply shook his head in amazement as she lined herself up with his tip now. "Wait... I need a...AHHHH!" He moaned loudly as she impaled herself on his cock, him feeling the member break through her barrier, his tip absolutely aching with pleasure now, no time for him to recharge. And he was especially not prepared for taking someone's virginity tonight. Figuring he should be affectionate, (And give himself a second to recuperate) he reached up and pulled her down in an embrace. "Shhh.....give yourself a second to adjust...." he whispered into her ear, holding her for a good minute until his member stopped aching from overstimulation, him letting her go then. "Its good to give a stallion a moment to recover Angel.....now, lets see what that body of yours can do." he bucked up slightly to encourage her.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Angel's face took a moment to calm back to its previous look, a look of pure ecstasy.  Listening to Sword say what he did before he bucked his hips up into her pushing his meat further into the newly unvirginized tunnel. Angel of course mmed at his movement, but of course it hurt still, "Sword could you be gentle?" She asked her front hooves and head somewhat burried into his muscled chest. Slowly moving up his shaft.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:28 am

He nodded as she pulled up on his length, eliciting a gasp from him. "Of course.... You're on top, you set the pace." he whispered to her, running a hoof up her belly and then stroking her cheek, resisting the urge to buck back up into her tight passage. Shifting his torso up for a second, he let his wings splay out underneath him, them stiff as steel rods as he took in the beautiful mare atop his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next