OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Occident Expedition Sign-Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

TathemRelag

Occident Expedition Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Occident Expedition

The adventurer and treasure hunter Thunder Strike has published remarkable findings in the Manehattan Times! During an expedition near Kirin Grove, he discovered an ancient treasure map. He claims that it belongs to an ancient Nirik cult dedicated to the worship of dragons, and that it points the way to an artifact of incredible power. Instead of selling the map to a museum, he has instead put out the call for brave fellow adventurers to accompany him into parts unknown!

PONIES WANTED for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success - Thunder Strike.

Interested ponies, please provide the following information:

Name:

The skills you posses that would be an asset to the expedition:

The equipment and supplies you will bring with you or contribute to the expedition:

Note: Technology level is approximately early to mid 20th century for most things, weapons are late 18th century.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:07 am

Name: Salem Sunrise
The skills you posses that would be an asset to the expedition: I am skilled healer with an in-depth knowledge of the occult, ancient cultures and languages, and a myriad of exotic beasts and the like. I also a good deal of experience in these sorts of things given the odd directions my work often takes me in.
The equipment and supplies you will bring with you or contribute to the expedition:
A number of tomes on the aforementioned subjects and more, enough basic supplies to cover myself and my ‘assistant’ for a few weeks. Medicinal items and implements that are adequate for most situations  one may find oneself in on the road, and a variety of magical items (OOC: see gear, anything that’s not the money).

Willing to provide a significant amount of funding in order to help guarantee the success of this expedition (maximum sum: 20’000 Equestrian bits or equivalent), provided I am given full knowledge of what said funds end up going towards AND am given an opportunity to scrutinise the legitimacy of this map beforehand.
Back to top Go down
TathemRelag

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 5:47 pm

Additional Note: Any characters capable of destroying armies by themselves will be disqualified. If your character can defeat more than a platoon of the Royal Guard, maybe a company on a really good day if properly prepared, they aren't a good fit for this RP.

Or any RP I'll ever make, for that matter.

EDIT: The setting is anthro.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Name: Purse Cutter

Skills: Exceptionally agile and dexterous, masterful tomb raider and thief, skilled in the use of various infiltration and exploration tools and equipment, has a good eye for valuables.

Equipment and Supplies: Brings along her usual tools of a thief which includes flares, lockpicks and other tools for dismantling security measures, potions and gas grenades of varying effects. In addition Purse is exceptionally wealthy and willing to contribute any funds which go unaccounted for to make the expedition happen.

Name: Tea Leaf

Skills: Very knowledgeable of ancient magic and civilisations, as well as an experienced tomb raider and treasure hunter.

Equipment and Supplies: Will bring his many scrolls and books detailing ancient civilisations as well as archaeologist tools for careful study of sensitive artifacts.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 2:09 am

Name: New Moon

Skills: combat magic, powerful magic in general, thorough knowledge and understanding of dark magic gained from careful study of texts, an open mind towards legends, fables, and rumors gained from experience, remarkable constitution and stamina, foraging skills, stealth and sleight-of-hoof,

Equipment and Supplies: a Bag of Holding containing knives, daggers, swords, maces, a bone club, staffs, spears, metal armor, chitin armor, First Aid kits, potions, gauze, lesser cloth scraps, paper clips, a stapler, a hoof filer, soap bars, liquid soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, toiletries, crowbars, screwdrivers, nails, screws, bolts, glass shards, salt, sand, a bag of wind, a box of festive explosives, a tarot deck, a crystal ball, dragon scales, dragon egg shells, phoenix feathers, phoenix tears, phoenix excrement, conductive crystals, battery crystals, containers of various shape, size, and material, glue, blank journals, pens, pencils, quills, a pencil sharpener, spellbooks, cookbooks, botanical books, medical books, history books, mythology books, folktale anthologies, sugar, a pan, a pot, a cutting board, food

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 2:34 am

Name: Sola

Skills: An excellent sniper and gunsmith, with good vision (naturally), as well as a stealth and survival expert. She dabbles in philosophy, but perhaps that's not relevant.

Equipment and supplies: One high-quality musket with bayonet and a flintlock pistol, camping and survival supplies for herself and others, cooking equipment, and so on. She'd also have manuals on local fauna and flora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occident Expedition Sign-Up   Occident Expedition Sign-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occident Expedition Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1