OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Nightmare Guard

Go down 
+2
Jammex
Indicus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Indicus

Indicus

The Nightmare Guard Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:34 am

Ten years after Nightmare Moon returned and won against Celestia when the Elements were killed or critically wounded and hidden away by Nightmare Moon. Of course some ponies rebelled their leader Shining Armor the sister of the now dead Twilight Sparkle, along with Fluttershy who now has a prosthetic leg and Rainbow Dash who has a wing missing. Though the rebellion has been in a stalemate for four years now unable to gain any foothold since a raid of a major storehouse.

Players start as a squad of guards working for Nightmare Moon, from there they will work to enforce Nightmare’s laws which are mostly mundane. But, the penalty for rebellion is commonly death or a life of forced labor, while sympathizing with rebels is met with years of imprisonment.

The players may continue to work for Nightmare rising in importance, or eventually defect to the rebels or even be rebel spies themselves.

i will play my OC Indicus

Others may volunteer for NPC roles as well, or I will play them otherwise

https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t671-the-nightmare-guard#41443

RP link here

Last edited by Indicus on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 am

I guess I'll submit the rather ironically named Salem Sunrise for this. o3o
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:11 am

Jammex wrote:
I guess I'll submit the rather ironically named Salem Sunrise for this. o3o

Read the bio sounds good
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Gives me a good reason to make an alternate story to Lunar Scorn to fit in this thread's setting.

Altered background: Lunar Scorn was abducted by a group of cultists as a foal. She was raised by them to be a scion of prophecy that claims the Mistress of the Night herself would bring the moon down upon the land to end the stalemate and only the chosen would survive. The cultist group was called the Moonlight Shadows, a small congregation of followers of Nightmare Moon. Upon her 19th birthday, the group's hideout and home was torched when Celestia's loyalists discovered their lair and only Lunar survived. It had left her both mentally and physically scarred, half of her becoming a walking 3rd degree burn. The loyalists had her captured and hospitalized, planning on using her as a bargaining chip for an advantage over the Mistress of the Night's cronies. But she escaped and made a mental note of the things she saw while escaping. Once she had made her way back and told her superiors of these things, a raid had been orchestrated and secured Lunar a position within the Night Guard, along with a custom set of armor to protect her scarred body.

Altered equipment: The sickle mounted on her armor is missing, instead she fights with standard guard equipment.

Altered personality: Fiercely loyal to the Night Mother. More trusting of comrades than original version. Has zero tolerance for traitors.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Signing up Razor Back, will post her sheet soon (on mobile currently)
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:51 am

Going to put in Sandy Pyrtinker, (the updated version) for this. character sheet
Empathy less detective could work quite well in Nightmare favor.

The only modification I add is that Sandy is thirty instead of twenty-five. give her some more years of investigation work.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 8:44 am

Well once OP puts his CS down we will start also JZ I saw the rifle and you can use it. Just a note, the universe will have muskets (with rifleing just starting to be commonly implemented)
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 5:18 am

I would love to sign up Mara Lynn. Perhaps as a rebel spy. Although she may enjoy the Moon a great deal... She would love to have sovereignty over dreamscape. Luna would simply be too big of an contender to compete with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Guard   The Nightmare Guard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Guard
Page 1 of 1