OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:11 am

Sword returned from the kitchen and handed her a cold apple ale, taking a seat back down on his recliner and refilling his glass with a bottle of scotch that sat next to it, dropping a few more ice cubes into it and taking a sip. "Best not to dwell on it. You have a place to rest your head for now, and a job. That's quite a bit for less than a days time. And speaking of sleeping..." he set his glass down and looked at her. "I don't have a guest bedroom, or spare bedding. You'll have to make due tonight with the sofa, and we'll figure something out tomorrow for a better arrangement. Help yourself to what's in the fridge, although that ain't much but leftover take out. I'm no cook. Plenty of drinks though. Other than that, don't go in my room upstairs without permission and I think we'll be fine. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Aura sat quietly, holding the ale, staring at it, before she looked up to him with a grateful smile. "Thank you...and the sofa's better than anything else, for me. Those hospital beds aren't the most comfortable, you know." She said, trying to make a joke, weak as it was, while opening the bottle and sipping at it, looking happy regardless of her normally bad situation. She shifted so she was laying across the couch, and tipped the ale so it was bottoms-up, and let go, balanced perfectly by her lips, messing around a little, and drinking it slowly in a content, lazy manner, before she finished it and took the bottle, holding it right side up.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:55 am

"Yeah, my back is rather stiff, but that..." Sword looked around uncomfortably for a moment before deciding to take a sip of his drink. "Yeah.... anyways I'll bring some blankets and a pillow down for you when you decide to sleep. I'll bring you up and you can have your pick of what I have." Seeing her bottle empty, he gestured to the kitchen. "Like I said, if ya want another, help yourself. I'm probably going to read for the rest of the evening, but we can chat if you wish. Can't promise I'm the best of company though. I tend to keep to myself." And true to his word, he went back to his book, reclining back as he did so.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

She slowly stretched her arms out, yawning. "Should only be an hour or less before I pass out. Thanks again..." She set the ale bottle on the closest stand, then slowly cupped her hands together, whispering under her breath as a ball of light formed in her hand, slowly condensing and taking shape. It became a mouse, and it scurried about her torso, as if searching, the changeling giggling softly, before she suddenly froze, and the mouse dissipated. "Say...Sword...You...You know how to fight, right? Could...could you...could you teach me how to?" She asks, sitting up, watching him with a smile, like she figured he did know how to. The mare shifted, legs crossed, hands in her lap, clasped together, perked up and awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Sword set his glass down and looked up from his book. "Your assumption that I know how to fight is a correct one Miss Aura. And while I could teach a pony the finer arts of combat, I don't think I'd be up to it in my current condition." He gestures with his book to his leg in a cast. "And even if I was in shape to do so, I'm not quite sure I'd wish too. If you're in a situation where you think you'd need to fight, you should probably fly away and alert a guardsman. A changeling involved in brawls isn't likely to be treated kindly in this post invasion era Aura."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:51 pm

She smiled at his answer, then smiled apologetically, as he brought up the injury, then frowned softly. "Yeah, that's...true..." She sighed. "I always feel so helpless, and I hate that, it makes me feel weak." She mumbled, and leaned back, staring at the empty bottle in her hand. "Either way, I think I'd rather just jab at a few pressure points and knock him out that way, to avoid trouble...Brutus'd back me up, always has when I'm at his bar..." She mumbled. "And only one guard I ever met actually tried helping me. The rest just think I'm either lying or up to something." She said, looking back at him. "And you're still the kindest pony I've met in years, and your love was kinda tasty." She said, smiling lightly, like she made a joke.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:33 am

"Pressure points are a waste of time. But I can cover stuff like that at another time. You should probably stick to the bar and my place then, and don't travel alone. I can still fly just fine, so I can go with you some places if I feel like it." Going back to his book, he took a few minutes to absorb the last few words she said. Another sip of scotch followed by a sigh and him closing his book before standing up and setting it on the end table next to him. "Gimme a hand up the stairs will ya Aura? Can't put much weight on this leg of mine."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:24 pm

She nodded at what he said, then started to settle back, but immediately stood up when he asked for help, and slipped over, carefully slipping under his arm on his bad leg's side and hooking her arm under his other arm, smiling. "Alright." She chirped, and lifted as much as she thought necessary, though she wasn't too strong, so it'd help, but not too much. She then let him lead the way, careful not to bump into his leg, smiling constantly. "Traveling alone? Who'd travel with me? I'm a changeling, none would really care to be near me longer than a second. Literally." Her smile never faltered as she spoke, like she didn't care, and that was true, she'd gotten used to being either ignored, hated, or threatened by almost every living being she had met. And she didn't give a shit. She'd been herself this long, why stop now?
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Sword gave her a hand with his good leg, doing his best to brace most of his weight for the smaller changeling. "Just a bit of advice, nothing more." Was all he had for a retort as he grabbed the railing for additional support, eventually arriving at the top, sighing and placing his hand on the door handle. "Thanks for the hand, Aura. I'm gonna retire for the evening. Fridge is yours, enjoy the couch and relax. Night." And with that, he opened the door to his room and slipped inside, shutting it behind him and crawling into bed, settling down in the comfy clouds and pulling his blanket over him, closing his eyes and waiting for sleep to arrive.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:50 pm

"Welcome." She said brightly, smiling before opening her mouth to say something as he went in, her her mouth clicked shut and she sighed. "And he forgot the blanket and pillows..." She mused to herself idly, then shrugs it off, went downstairs, and laid on the couch, stretching happily. She got up and went to the fridge, grabbing a cider to drink silently on the couch, and rested there until she was done with it. She then stared at the ceiling quietly for a while, before rolling over and curling into a ball, closing her eyes and drifting into a relaxed sleep, subconscious wandering to thoughts of earlier today.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:06 am

Sword wouldn't wake till around noon, groggily arising from his slumber and rubbing his eyes, yawning and stretching slightly, moving his heavy cast-laden leg off the bed and standing up, sighing and limping over to the door in his boxers, grabbing his robe on the way there, and slowly plodding his way down the stairs into the kitchen, putting on a pot of coffee and taking a seat in the kitchen by the table while he waited, not sure what Aura would be doing at this time of day.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:25 am

Aura wandered into the kitchen, yawning softly and blinking sleep out of her eyes, mane and tail disheveled and very messy, sticking up in a few places as well. She walked over and plopped down on the opposite side of the table as him, and fell forward sleepily, head thunking into the table. "Ow..." She mumbled, like it didn't hurt. She pulled her brush out of her storage spell and quietly levitated it to her tail, brushing it straight, before doing the same to her mane, and finally raising her head. "Hullo." She mumbled groggily, sitting up a little straighter, still in the same clothes as yesterday. She yawned again and stretched her arms out, several pops and cracks being heard from her shoulders and back. "Oh~ Much better..." She sighed in relief, then rolled her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 am

"Afternoon." Was his sullen, just-coming-awake reply, his ears perking up as he saw the coffee pot finish filling, him standing, pulling a set of coffee cups from a cabinet and setting them on the counter, grabbing the pot and pouring himself a cup, gesturing to the other. "You want a cup?" He asked her as he set the pot back in the machine, opening the fridge and pulling a bottle of creamer out, pouring a generous amount into his cup before setting that down too, lifting his cup and taking a long draught, looking instantly revitalized from the hot drink.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:19 pm

She yawned and nodded softly, sleepily using magic to pour herself a cup and bring it over, drinking half immediately, adding nothing to it. She shivered softly and giggled as she drained the rest. "Forgot how much I love coffee." She mumbled, grinning as she sat straighter and looked at Sword. "Sleep well?" She asked cheekily, wondering if he'd remember that he forgot the blankets, not that she minded, the couch was enough to make her happy. She put her brush back into her storage spell and then stood up, pouring herself a second cup of black coffee. She chugged this one as well, disregarding the heat, then sat the cup down and returned to her seat.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:17 am

"Well enough I suppose." he replied, walking into the living room and taking a seat in the same seat he was at yesterday, lifting his book into his lap and reclining back, putting his feet up before taking another draught and returning to his book, leaving Aura to do as she pleased. In retrospect, he figured he might as well engage in the social niceties, be a good host and all. "And yourself?" he asked from the living room.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:27 am

She followed, and flopped onto the couch, face buried in the cushion. "Goo', Ah, supposhe." She said through the cushion, muffled lightly, and her wings twitched as she looked at him. "What ya readin'?" She asks, smiling. "Is it adventure, fantasy, sci-fi...?" She trailed off, smiling brightly at him, as she messes with her magic again, a mouse made of light and a life-sized hawk formed of pure mana. The hawk perched on the arm of the couch, looking around Imperiously, while the mouse scampered around on Aura's back before pausing and sitting on her head. Aura was not just doing this to mess around, she did it to practice concentration.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 am

"Magical Physiology of Non-Unicorn Species, non-fiction." was his reply, setting the book down and observing her for a moment as she worked her magic in front of him. "Though they don't have a section on changelings in here, but then again your species seems to be more akin to unicorns in their magic usage than the other species. Your magic seems to work in correlation to what unicorns experience: Specialization in a specific area pertaining to one's inborn talent. Interesting..." He mused to himself before returning to his book.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:32 pm

She blinked rapidly, opening her mouth to speak, then it clicked shut as she just stared at him, before finally saying. "Whaaaaaaaa?" And staring at him like he just said he was from another planet. "In Equestrian, please?" She said after a bit, the hawk flitting over to rest on her calf, while the mouse found it's way onto her head and was now sitting by her ear. She looked and felt quite confused. 'Did he...just...science...me? Uhh...' She looked at him, a perplexed expression on her face, a little worried, too. "Similari-...Oh...That's what you meant." She facepalmed so hard she dispelled her hawk, but it reformed after a little bit, looking down at the mouse with a regal air.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Sword raised an eyebrow at her. "That... was in Equestrian... but to put it more simply its a book about how other races utilize magic. Not that complicated really, although I've no idea as to your personal level of education, so I suppose it could just be a difference of views..." While he thought about that, he turned a page and went back to his book, thinking about getting up in a little while and ordering some take-out, some tuna pasta sounding lovely right about now.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:13 pm

"Yes yes, I understood after a bit of thought, I think..." She shrugged and dispelled both mouse and hawk, reabsorbing the mana and reforming it into a kitten, which sat on her back, and curled into a ball there. "I'm quite well educated in most things, but I was not expecting big words so my mind kinda went blank. Haven't heard more complicated words in a while, besides nobility being the douchebags they are." She said, waving a hand lightly, her wings twitching and buzzing lightly, as the kitten got up and began batting at them like a kitten would. "I would very much love to shove my boot up their snooty asses, then I remember I have sneakers, not boots, and if I did that, I'd be a dead changeling."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 pm

To that, Sword chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I share that sentiment. In my old profession I had to deal with them quite often..." And sometimes I even got to shove a piece of steel in their throat he thought to himself afterwards, setting his book on the side and standing up, cracking his neck. "Hmmm... would you like to see some pegasi magic Aura? Because I'd like to see a form change from you."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:42 pm

She noted his happy emotion as he spoke, and smiled, but then she blushed a little. "Yes, I'd love to, but...err...In case you don't remember...I vowed never to impersonate another pony..." She mumbled, the kitten dispelling as she sat up, looking at him. She watched him silently, frowning, but her curiosity was obvious in her expression, and she shifted nervously, wings twitching lightly as she waited for his answer. 'I hope he doesn't mind a changeling that doesn't even use her innate racial skills...Could change only my arm or something, that's not impersonation...If that was the case, I could transform into another species or a unique pony I just made u-....Sonuvabitch.... She went rigid, and facepalmed hard enough to give herself a headache.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 am

"Absolutes are foolish." Sword replied as he stood up, cracking his neck. "Though if you're that uncomfortable with it, impersonate me. It'll be like looking in a mirror. Now, for an example of Pegasi magic." Looking around to make sure he had enough room, Sword spread his wings, closing his eyes. "This doesn't come naturally to Pegasi, as we usually use our wings for flight, instead of the conduits for magic like a unicorn's horn. I've spent most of the time since I retired studying how to do this." A faint blue aura enshrouded Sword's wings as he visibly strained to maintain concentration, beginning to levitate a few inches off the ground. "As.... you can see.... its quite straining to do.... this..." With a loud sigh of release, the glow disappeared and he settled back on the ground, sitting back in his chair. "Not really what I'd called useful, but certainly fascinating to study."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:09 pm

She watched him quietly, eyes widening as she saw him float off the ground, before smiling and nodding repeatedly. "That was pretty cool, Sword. And...I'm going to try something..." She stood up slowly, her horn lighting and sending flickering silver flames down her body, slowly changing form. Her chitin changed into light grey fur, her mane and eyes stayed the same, but her wings vanished, leaving her in a Unicorn form. She blinked a few times, then looked at herself for any mistakes. "Hope I didn't mess it up, haven't changed form in a very long while." She muttered, half to herself, before noticing a patch a black chitin still left on her forearm, and a lick of silver flame fixed that. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:42 am

"Well its not really useful yet, but thank you." Was his reply as he watched her stand up, wondering what exactly she would turn into. As she transformed, he observed her keenly, watching unblinkingly as she draped silver fire over her form and changed shape into a rather non-descript grey unicorn, him spotting a missed patch which she quickly fixed, him nodding in approval. "Well its rather non-descript. As a disguise its a little too monochrome. I'd spot you as a changeling rather quickly Maybe add some accents to your mane... more of a platinum color with silver highlights. Same for the tail. Just my advice. Its your form after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next