OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm

"Ah... I see. Is there not some sort of system set up for changeling nutritional needs by the Princess's? I can't see them leaving this issue untouched..." Sword went silent for awhile, lying back and closing his eyes, relaxing. I could be out of touch, but I swear she's hitting on me right now. Whether or not this is just cause she's starving or she thinks I'm handsome. Or both. Thinking back on his oaths that he gave in service to the Night Guard, Sword sighed, opening his eyes and turning to look at her. "I'll allow you to feed from me this one time. To serve and protect all equine. Whether or not your species is equine or not I've no clue, but you're citizens of Equestria nonetheless. Do what you need to."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Aura's eyes widened, her expression morphing between surprise, suspicion, then hunger as she scooted her chair forward, and took his hand with both of hers, taking a deep breath and beginning to gently absorb some of his positive emotions, it would feel euphoric at the light amount she was feeding, but if she fed too much it would give him a headache. She kept this up for a few minutes before releasing his hand and standing, moving forward and hugging him gently before she sat back down awkwardly. "Th-thank you…" She looked ecstatic, like she had taken a shot of adrenaline, and was smiling warmly. But she also looked a bit nervous, as if she expected something bad to happen.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Sword sighed happily as the feeling of euphoria flowed through him while she fed, not expecting this to be the reaction to having love siphoned off of him. Closing his eyes, he relaxed until she finished her feeding. "....You're welcome...." Was all that Sword said in response, still coming down from his euphoria. "That... was pleasant, Miss Aura. Did you get all that you needed for the time being?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Aura nodded happily, and shifted again. "I should be fine for about a week, if I do not have to use up too much of my magic. Thanks again, I know you didn't have to, but you still helped me." She leans back, her headache hitting her like a sack of bricks. "Oww…f-friggin headache…" She leaned forwards until her head hit his bed by his arm, and moaned softly, pained.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Sword smiled slightly and placed his hands over his groin, covering another side effect of her euphoric feeding. "Not a problem Miss. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'm terribly tired Aura. Would you mind letting me get back to my nap? Perhaps we can talk later on today when I'm not as tired from carrying a full grown changeling across town with a broken leg?" And not trying to conceal a raging erection from you at the moment...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Aura raised her head. "Of cour-…" She paused at seeing his hand placement, then blushed a deep sage green. "U-uhh, O-of course! I-I'll leave you be." She quickly, to her headaches rage, she stood and moved to the door quickly. "And my name is Aura, not Miss." She said right before slipping through the door and going to her room, sitting on the bed, biting her lip. Should I have…No, he probably would told me to leave, or gotten angry…I could've stayed, though…He was nice, And it's flattering to see he…
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:10 pm

"Thank you Miss... Aura." Sword replied, sighing as she left the room, lifting his hands off the small pyramid on his groin now. "Why? Why did you feel the need to make an appearance?" Sword silently swore at his groin. Well you could just... He stopped that thought in its track. No. We're in the hospital. stuff like that can wait till we get back to our hotel room tomorrow. Luna I hope she didn't notice. Hell maybe she caused it on purpose... but that doesn't seem like something she'd do. Probably just a natural side effect. Whatever the reason was, Sword dismissed the line of thought and closed his eyes, resuming his nap.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:23 am

Aura sighed softly. She laid down, and pulled the thin blanket over her head, only her horn sticking out from under it. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep while her headache raged through her skull. [i]I hope he is okay with me visiting again soon…And that he…no, he won't let that happen…he was only being generous today…but he looked like he enjoyed it…
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:59 am

Later on in the evening, Sword opened his eyes to a nurse entering his room, her taking a look at his cast and being satisfied with its condition. asking if he wanted some more painkillers, and him declining. Really right now.... I just want to go back to my room and sleep a few days.... but... Ah hell, I am kinda hungry. Might as well get something to eat. Getting up, he tentatively got onto his feel. cast perfectly molded so he could walk very slowly. Starting out, Sword headed to Aura's room first. Might as well have some company while I do so. Knocking on her door, he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Aura opened the door, looking groggy, her mane messy, and smiled at him nervously. "Hey, Sword." She stepped back a little and swung the door open some more. She was dressed, and seemed a little healthier than yesterday, with the sheen of her chitin. She stretched lightly. "I was about to go see you and check on you." She notice how frazzled her mane was and quickly grabbed a brush, hastily fixing her mane.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:50 pm

"Its a bit late out, but I was going to go grab a bite to eat. You want to come with?" Sword asked, internally chuckling at her hasty taming of her mane. Either she's really anal retentive about her appearance in front of others, or she really is infatuated with me.. . "And really? What for? We just saw each other a few hours ago? You that concerned about a broke leg?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:16 pm

"Well…Yeah…I kinda owe ya…" She sets down her brush and smiles. "Well, let us go." She rolls her shoulder, wincing. "Still hurts a little." She mutters as she glares at the strand of her mane, it hanging in her eyes. She ignores it and looked back to him, shifting as if self conscious. "Umm…What food do you think they have?" She asks meekly, voice a bit nervous. She was, in fact, slighly infatuated with him, enough to blushing a little in his presence.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:39 pm

"Honestly?" Sword shrugged, turning to let her out past him. "I ain't the damnest clue. Last time I was in the hospital all they liked to serve was jello, hay fries and daffodil sandwiches. Hoping their will be a bit more of a wide selection in the cafeteria. After you Aura." Letting her go by, he'd walk in the general direction of the cafeteria with her. "Well you did have a rather nasty exoskeleton break, I'd imagine it'd still hurt. Luckily they had a changeling doctor on staff to tend to you."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:04 pm

"Luckily I had someone kind enough to help me." She smiles softly as she walks beside him, blushing just a little, nose scrunching cutely. "Changeling doctor…I never knew they had those in Equestria…shit…" She hangs her head. "I don't have any bits to pay the hospital bill…" She now looked terrified, and bit her lip, staring at the floor as her pace slowed to a stop.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 am

"Kind...." Sword mused as they walked. "Not a word I'm usually associated with..." Turning where a sign directed, he started with her down a long hallway, confused as to why she was worried about paying for treatment. "Ummmm Aura? In Equestria, citizens don't pay for healthcare. What kind of uncivilized society forces its citizens to pay for the basic equine right to good health. Especially with magical healing and all? Now c'mon, lunchroom is just up ahead."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Aura sighs, and began following him. "You obviously do not know what some non-ponies are treated like in Manehattan or Las Pegas. Each place, I was almost…raped, and when the guard got around to help, i had fought them off, yet I was arrested, blamed for all they did, the stallions always claimed I attacked them, tried to rape them…" She goes silent, obviously saddened by these memories. "And then, when I got out, I move on, Ponyville and Canterlot are probably the nicest places I have been." She looks to him. "Have you seen the photos of my mother? We have a near perfect resemblance except two things; My silver coloring instead of blue-green, and she has bigger boobs."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Sword frowned again. "Really now? This.... is troubling to hear. I'll discuss it with my old superior when I am released from this hospital. Meanwhile, I'd advise you relocate from this town if such issues are present. Ponyville is rather pleasant to live in. but right now, lets have a decent meal." Entering the cafeteria, Sword approached the counter. "Good evening miss. I'd like a cabbage carrot wrap please." Turning to Aura, he gestured to the counter. "Go ahead Aura."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

"Umm…" She shifted lightly, unsure as to what she should ask for. "I-I'll have the same, please." She asked a little awkwardly. She smiled thankfully at Sword, as if drawing courage from his presence. "So, are cabbage carrot wraps good?" She asked as they got their food, and Aura led the way to a table, seeming eager to find out. She sat and stared at her food for a moment, then grabbed a fork and began eating. Her eyes lit up and she eagerly devoured it, not being quite so graceful as most mares try to be.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Sword took his tray and followed her to the table. "They're alright. I just wanted something simple to keep down before I attempt to knock out another nap later. Although.." Sword watches her devour the wrap like a starving army stallion with an amused expression. "You seem to like it just fine? Been awhile since I seen any mare eat something with such..... gusto. You not eaten in awhile Aura?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Aura blushed. "Well…Umm…What is your definition of 'while', if a few days, yes, a week…yeah…" She sighed. "Not like I have any bits, and I cannot even get a job…though, there was one place, a bar, that is run by a diamond dog…I was thinking about seeing if he was hiring, but…I am kinda…shy." She paused and looked at him, staring a bit. "My magic is not even that powerful or good." She held up a hand, a small ball of silver light forming in it, a few wisps of light seperating from the baseball-sized ball, the wisps fizzling after getting a few inches away. "Light. That is my skill. Light and healing, hardly the soldier my mother wanted, but at least I earn the love I feed upon."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:52 pm

"Most unicorns in Equestria are not powerful spellcasters. Most can barely manage telekinesis and one other spell related to their cutie mark. If you have healing magic, there's plenty of places you can go. Your best luck would be in a smaller town though. Towns like Manehatten and Canterlot already have a wide diversity of magical casters. Smaller towns generally don't." Sword polished off his wrap a little while after her, gathering the two trays together. "It never hurts to ask. Bar jobs in large towns like these generally pay well. And Diamond Dogs are not exactly the most accepted species in this land, so you'd probably have something in common."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:20 pm

"…Yeah…" She stands and just stays by him as she thinks. "I do not travel much unless I have bits, and I rarely do. And…I saw your…erm…you-know-what…after my feeding…" She blushed. "Sorry…" She shifted awkwardly, as if she had never had those problems before, or had ever been as obviously infatuated with him as she was. She idly formed a butterfly from pure light and watched it, the little thing fluttering it wings before reverting back to mana.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Sword shifted uneasily as she brought up his not so little you-know-what, as she so put it, his face going neutral. "Yeah....heh...I just assumed it was a natural reaction to your feeding. Some sort of natural mechanism to encourage your food to let you go further..." He looked over the changeling with a rather odd question in his head, one he wouldn't voice aloud to prevent a massively awkward incident. Changeling's have an exoskeleton... which does lead me to wonder about their genitalia, and being more of an insect like species, I wonder if she has an oviposter or no? Definitely not going to ask, but it might be something I research later... Seeing her butterfly, he dismissed that train of thought from his head. "Huh, that's rather pretty. Can you make other things from light as well?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 pm

She nodded. "If a changeling is starving they might purposely do that…but I wasn't trying anything." She said, blushing deeply. She nodded at the question. "Yeah, I can, but mostly it is kind of a nervous impulse…" She trailed off before she accidentally voiced that he was the reason, but that was clear as she made a small dov that perched on Sword's shoulder after flying off of her wrist. She reached out and grabbed at it, then got an odd thought and it dispelled, her hand on his shoulder. It felt soft, but had quite a firmness to it. She quickly retracted it, banishing the thought hastily, it being one about if he would consider feeding her again later.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Taking the trays to the garbage bins, he discarded the trash and set the trays on the bin, turning as she reached to touch him, then stopped and just dispelled her magic instead. Awfully soft for an exoskeletal creature... "I didn't think you were. All magic has side effects, I'm not holding it against you. Though I don't see anything to be nervous about. I'll accompany you back to your room, and that's about as much as I'm up for with this damned cast on my leg." Opening the door for her, he waited. "After you Aura."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]   Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Peace [Private w/ Sword Symphony, Anthro]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next